Smoke and Thunder Gaming

Login or Register
Smoke and Thunder Gaming

Gaming Room

Dice - http://dicelog.com

D20 SRD - http://www.d20srd.org/index.htm

Pathfinder SRD - http://paizo.com/pathfinderRPG/prd/

Modern SRD - http://www.d20moderndb.com/game-rules/d20-modern-srd

Pando - http://www.pando.com/

Dropbox - http://www.dropbox.com/

Open Office - http://www.openoffice.org/


    The Prestige

    Share
    avatar
    navyik

    Posts : 2751
    Join date : 2012-03-22

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    45/45  (45/45)
    Action Points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: The Prestige

    Post  navyik on Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:42 pm

    "Noted, t'son." Thana, are there other canyons nearby that may connect to these tunnels?"
    avatar
    Chris

    Posts : 5098
    Join date : 2011-10-26

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    24/24  (24/24)
    Action Points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: The Prestige

    Post  Chris on Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:45 pm

    Robyo wrote:Considering all this new stuff that's come to light, maybe we should rethink our objective? We're obviously outnumbered... and there's far more going on down here than just a few force-attuned tuskbeasts. Any votes to skeedaddle back and report our findings to the Republic?




    MAS wrote:Sharn is right on!

    "This is getting way beyond the abilities of such a small team." observes T'son. "My mission is to deny any further access to these crystal artifacts by the Sith. I advise that we should slip back out, contact the Republic, and call down an orbital bombardment on this nest of filth."



    avatar
    Chris

    Posts : 5098
    Join date : 2011-10-26

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    24/24  (24/24)
    Action Points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: The Prestige

    Post  Chris on Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:47 pm

    navyik wrote:"Noted, t'son."  Thana, are there other canyons nearby that may connect to these tunnels?"



    "I don't know.... I never made it into the initial cave up top.  I have never seen anything like this."  
    avatar
    whit10

    Posts : 3778
    Join date : 2012-03-27

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    19/19  (19/19)
    Action Points:
    1/0  (1/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: The Prestige

    Post  whit10 on Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:55 pm

    "Rakhu, we are in total agreement. We need to shut this down to have any chance of getting the Kaminoins to support the Republic."

    "Besides, I really don't like the Sith." Daxx says with a cold smile.
    avatar
    navyik

    Posts : 2751
    Join date : 2012-03-22

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    45/45  (45/45)
    Action Points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: The Prestige

    Post  navyik on Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:53 pm

    Are the nikto armed?
    avatar
    MAS
    Admin

    Posts : 2468
    Join date : 2011-09-12

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Action Points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: The Prestige

    Post  MAS on Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:22 am

    ROFL! The GM is baiting us, because he knows we are right!




    "The Sith is not the problem, it is a symptom. This PLACE is the problem. It must be removed. Kill the symptom, and the cancer will still remain."
    avatar
    Chris

    Posts : 5098
    Join date : 2011-10-26

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    24/24  (24/24)
    Action Points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: The Prestige

    Post  Chris on Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:33 am

    navyik wrote:Are the nikto armed?

    They are not armed, other than with mining tools. They are not in uniforms and many are in tattered clothes.
    avatar
    navyik

    Posts : 2751
    Join date : 2012-03-22

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    45/45  (45/45)
    Action Points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: The Prestige

    Post  navyik on Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:34 am

    "They're just slaves. Ok. Lets back out quietly and talk it over."
    avatar
    Chris

    Posts : 5098
    Join date : 2011-10-26

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    24/24  (24/24)
    Action Points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: The Prestige

    Post  Chris on Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:43 am

    MAS wrote:ROFL! The GM is baiting us, because he knows we are right!

    nah.....

    navyik wrote:"They're just slaves.  Ok.  Lets back out quietly and talk it over."

    ^^ cuz you are running scared from the slave labor  pale


    MAS wrote:
    "The Sith is not the problem, it is a symptom. This PLACE is the problem. It must be removed. Kill the symptom, and the cancer will still remain."

    What Sith?  have you seen any Sith?   You are right, the PLACE IS THE PROBLEM.... but why?  

    What about the place is also causing the local tuskbeats and spine dragons to mutate into aggressive force using creatures?  

    Totally the party's choice though.  Daxx can call Master Duros and The Valiant to nuke the sight from orbit, it's the only way to be sure.



    I am just having fun, cuz normally you all don't flinch at anything.
    avatar
    whit10

    Posts : 3778
    Join date : 2012-03-27

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    19/19  (19/19)
    Action Points:
    1/0  (1/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: The Prestige

    Post  whit10 on Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:26 am

    I can't believe it's Matt being the voice of caution. lol  affraid 
    avatar
    MAS
    Admin

    Posts : 2468
    Join date : 2011-09-12

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Action Points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: The Prestige

    Post  MAS on Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:17 am



    from post #197 in thread "University of Kintan"

    The Bothan's fur ripples as speaks, "We have reason to believe Sith agents are already present on Kintan and more are likely on their way. Agent Hoil, you must accompany this mission as a field assistant to Sargent Rahku, but your true mission is to root out the Sith Infiltrators on Kintan. Find out what you can about the artifacts, but eliminate any possibility that they reclaim any Holocrons if there is indeed an old Sith Temple or Tomb on Kintan."


    Interspaced within recipes for curing dewback jerky, T'son finds:

    \\Recommend continued comm silence! more than Hutts are listening//

    \\Suspect Dr. Helian is working for the Sith, contact likely one of the assistants with him, suspect = Kai Sol// (younger Kaminoian)

    \\Warning: Mandalorian hunting parties tracking Tuskbeasts, connection unknown//

    \\Sith Raptor-class ship spotted in orbit, target lost by comm-scan, no current visual//


    Thana describing the Cloners who the Republic is courting diplomatically. ""Kaminoians have no respect for weakness and tend to think that the identifiable weak as beneath their notice. They bear them no specific ill will, but simply believe that they should be "culled" from the herd - and they find it vaguely disturbing that other species cannot see this plain truth."


    "Observation: These "slaves" may be a ruse. We have made quite enough noise on our approach here to have tipped our hand. Proposed plan -

    1) Move with stealth to collect more intelligence regarding the nature of this place and prove/disprove Sith involvement and/or Dr Helian's complicity.

    2) Exfiltrate the site and confront Helian and his Sith Contact.

    3) Destroy the site from orbit.

    The Kaminoians will respect the strength of our decisive action and all threats will be eliminated."


    avatar
    Robyo

    Posts : 2861
    Join date : 2012-04-29

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Action Points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: The Prestige

    Post  Robyo on Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:02 am

    I won't be able to check in until tonight. So whatever you guys decide to do is fine. Bug out and call for reinforcements, or investigate further. If the Niktos are slaves, or if there are any other prisoners, Sharn would like to try and free them. Otherwise, burn them all.
    avatar
    Chris

    Posts : 5098
    Join date : 2011-10-26

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    24/24  (24/24)
    Action Points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: The Prestige

    Post  Chris on Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:26 am

    MAS wrote:

    from post #197 in thread "University of Kintan"

    The Bothan's fur ripples as speaks, "We have reason to believe Sith agents are already present on Kintan and more are likely on their way.  Agent Hoil, you must accompany this mission as a field assistant to Sargent Rahku, but your true mission is to root out the Sith Infiltrators on Kintan.  Find out what you can about the artifacts, but eliminate any possibility that they reclaim any Holocrons if there is indeed an old Sith Temple or Tomb on Kintan."


    Interspaced within recipes for curing dewback jerky, T'son finds:

    \\Recommend continued comm silence! more than Hutts are listening//  

    \\Suspect Dr. Helian is working for the Sith, contact likely one of the assistants with him, suspect = Kai Sol// (younger Kaminoian)

    \\Warning:  Mandalorian hunting parties tracking Tuskbeasts, connection unknown//  

    \\Sith Raptor-class ship spotted in orbit, target lost by comm-scan, no current visual//


    Thana describing the Cloners who the Republic is courting diplomatically. ""Kaminoians have no respect for weakness and tend to think that the identifiable weak as beneath their notice.  They bear them no specific ill will, but simply believe that they should be "culled" from the herd - and they find it vaguely disturbing that other species cannot see this plain truth."


    "Observation: These "slaves" may be a ruse. We have made quite enough noise on our approach here to have tipped our hand. Proposed plan -

    1) Move with stealth to collect more intelligence regarding the nature of this place and prove/disprove Sith involvement and/or Dr Helian's complicity.

    2) Exfiltrate the site and confront Helian and his Sith Contact.

    3) Destroy the site from orbit.

    The Kaminoians will respect the strength of our decisive action and all threats will be eliminated."

     cheers I am impressed someone is paying attention to over 7 months worth of threads. You made my snowy morning  Very Happy 
    avatar
    navyik

    Posts : 2751
    Join date : 2012-03-22

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    45/45  (45/45)
    Action Points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: The Prestige

    Post  navyik on Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:07 am

    Having hearg that t'sons plan involves further investigation: "I agree. Daxx?"
    avatar
    whit10

    Posts : 3778
    Join date : 2012-03-27

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    19/19  (19/19)
    Action Points:
    1/0  (1/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: The Prestige

    Post  whit10 on Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:57 am

    "sound's good to me"
    avatar
    Chris

    Posts : 5098
    Join date : 2011-10-26

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    24/24  (24/24)
    Action Points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: The Prestige

    Post  Chris on Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:26 am

    Ok, everyone agrees to further investigation.

    You are all still hiding outside the archway. Irwin had flown further in, about 50-100m, which is where the cavern gets bigger and he sent the image back of the buildings and statues.

    There are about a dozen slave Nikto working on the archway and some others coming\going with Rontos. There doesn't seem to be any guards or slave-drivers or even anyone obviously in charge.  scratch 

    How do you want to proceed?
    avatar
    MAS
    Admin

    Posts : 2468
    Join date : 2011-09-12

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Action Points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: The Prestige

    Post  MAS on Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:22 pm

    Chris wrote:
    MAS wrote:

    from post #197 in thread "University of Kintan"

    The Bothan's fur ripples as speaks, "We have reason to believe Sith agents are already present on Kintan and more are likely on their way.  Agent Hoil, you must accompany this mission as a field assistant to Sargent Rahku, but your true mission is to root out the Sith Infiltrators on Kintan.  Find out what you can about the artifacts, but eliminate any possibility that they reclaim any Holocrons if there is indeed an old Sith Temple or Tomb on Kintan."


    Interspaced within recipes for curing dewback jerky, T'son finds:

    \\Recommend continued comm silence! more than Hutts are listening//  

    \\Suspect Dr. Helian is working for the Sith, contact likely one of the assistants with him, suspect = Kai Sol// (younger Kaminoian)

    \\Warning:  Mandalorian hunting parties tracking Tuskbeasts, connection unknown//  

    \\Sith Raptor-class ship spotted in orbit, target lost by comm-scan, no current visual//


    Thana describing the Cloners who the Republic is courting diplomatically. ""Kaminoians have no respect for weakness and tend to think that the identifiable weak as beneath their notice.  They bear them no specific ill will, but simply believe that they should be "culled" from the herd - and they find it vaguely disturbing that other species cannot see this plain truth."


    "Observation: These "slaves" may be a ruse. We have made quite enough noise on our approach here to have tipped our hand. Proposed plan -

    1) Move with stealth to collect more intelligence regarding the nature of this place and prove/disprove Sith involvement and/or Dr Helian's complicity.

    2) Exfiltrate the site and confront Helian and his Sith Contact.

    3) Destroy the site from orbit.

    The Kaminoians will respect the strength of our decisive action and all threats will be eliminated."

     cheers I am impressed someone is paying attention to over 7 months worth of threads.  You made my snowy morning  Very Happy 

     Cool 
    avatar
    Chris

    Posts : 5098
    Join date : 2011-10-26

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    24/24  (24/24)
    Action Points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: The Prestige

    Post  Chris on Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:57 pm

    Chris wrote:

    How do you want to proceed?


    avatar
    MAS
    Admin

    Posts : 2468
    Join date : 2011-09-12

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Action Points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: The Prestige

    Post  MAS on Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:00 am

    GM - you are confused. This is what is called an "area reconnaissance". After completing the area recon, and having identified high value targets, we will utilize support assets to reduce the enemy's combat power in and on the objective, thus clearing the way for main body forces to conduct the assault.

    Waiting for Rahku to issue instructions...
    avatar
    Robyo

    Posts : 2861
    Join date : 2012-04-29

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Action Points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: The Prestige

    Post  Robyo on Sat Jan 11, 2014 8:02 am

    T'son's jargon-fu is strong!
    What support assets did you have in mind? Illusions?
    And what main body force are you referring? Unless we call for help, we are the assault force, if I'm not mistaken. Though our tuskbeast might be useful as a  battering ram. Just spray some bantha piss on the target..



    Until we get reference to some kind of visual, providing terrain and location of objectives*, it will be difficult to provide much tactical counsel. For now, I guess more sneaking around and gathering data.

    Stealth check:
    Sharn: 9+17=26
    Irwin: 4+20=24


    *Sharn is willing (or perhaps Thana?) to begin drawing a map. Irwin's data collected while scouting ahead will be helpful.
    avatar
    Chris

    Posts : 5098
    Join date : 2011-10-26

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    24/24  (24/24)
    Action Points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: The Prestige

    Post  Chris on Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:43 am

    MAS wrote:GM - you are confused. This is what is called an "area reconnaissance". After completing the area recon, and having identified high value targets, we will utilize support assets to reduce the enemy's combat power in and on the objective, thus clearing the way for main body forces to conduct the assault.

    Robyo wrote:T'son's jargon-fu is strong!

    Matt needs to run for office after his term as Chief of Madison Police.  He has already mastered the art of speaking without saying anything  cheers 


    Anyways....

    Thana is happy to use her datapad to begin mapping, using PC comlinks kind of like GPS points as markers and Irwin's sensors to fill in the gaps.

    Josh is having technical difficulties and can't seem to get the forum to load up, different than the log-in issue.

    Where does Sharn want to sneak?  

    You entered the normal looking Tuskbeast cave and then progressed into the crystal caverns.  Now you are in a big tube-shaped cavern, which has some small side passages, but they just dead end or get to small to continue.  You see the Archway being built up ahead.  Beyond that Irwin said it opens up even more and that is where he sent the image where the actual buildings and statues begin.

    So do you want to sneak past this archway (entrance) area and into the larger zone with the buildings\statues?  or backwards?
    avatar
    whit10

    Posts : 3778
    Join date : 2012-03-27

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    19/19  (19/19)
    Action Points:
    1/0  (1/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: The Prestige

    Post  whit10 on Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:58 pm

    whatever it was, it has been magically resolved (I was just able to sign in this morning... no clue what that was all about).

    Still waiting to see what the overall plan is. I'd say that Affect Mind could probably be useful
    avatar
    navyik

    Posts : 2751
    Join date : 2012-03-22

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    45/45  (45/45)
    Action Points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: The Prestige

    Post  navyik on Sat Jan 11, 2014 1:58 pm

    "Okay, remember: we move as one." ( on the lowest party member's initiative). "Should we check one of the side passages to see whether there is another way past the slaves?"
    avatar
    Chris

    Posts : 5098
    Join date : 2011-10-26

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    24/24  (24/24)
    Action Points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: The Prestige

    Post  Chris on Sat Jan 11, 2014 2:06 pm

    navyik wrote:"Okay, remember: we move as one." ( on the lowest party member's initiative).     "Should we check one of the side passages to see whether there is another way past the slaves?"

    Chris wrote: they just dead end or get to small to continue.

    Ok, stealth checks all around, please. I will assume, unless you tell me otherwise that you are moving at the same time.
    avatar
    navyik

    Posts : 2751
    Join date : 2012-03-22

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    45/45  (45/45)
    Action Points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: The Prestige

    Post  navyik on Sat Jan 11, 2014 2:12 pm

    3+10=13 stealth...
    avatar
    whit10

    Posts : 3778
    Join date : 2012-03-27

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    19/19  (19/19)
    Action Points:
    1/0  (1/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: The Prestige

    Post  whit10 on Sat Jan 11, 2014 3:27 pm

    Stealth Check:

    Roll(1d20)+4:
    10,+4
    Total:14

    ick
    avatar
    MAS
    Admin

    Posts : 2468
    Join date : 2011-09-12

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Action Points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: The Prestige

    Post  MAS on Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:37 am

    Result of the throw of dice "1d20 +6" :

    9 + 6 = 15
    avatar
    Chris

    Posts : 5098
    Join date : 2011-10-26

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    24/24  (24/24)
    Action Points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: The Prestige

    Post  Chris on Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:36 pm

    The not-so-stealthy party makes their way past the archway, seemingly undetected.  The heroes are moving through another area of crystal monoliths and can now see the start of the buildings and statues, when they run into a crew of Nikto heading out to the archway.

    The Nikto look tired and haggard, but somehow content.  The front Nikto notices the party as you come around a crystal.  He retracts his hood, nods and says, "Kubingelela, izihambeli"

    the clothes are about right, but more worn and ragged.  no weapons, just tools, all wearing Sith crystal artifacts. (remember, you are all carrying crystals from getting past the tuskbeats)


    avatar
    navyik

    Posts : 2751
    Join date : 2012-03-22

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    45/45  (45/45)
    Action Points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: The Prestige

    Post  navyik on Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:18 pm

    Rakhu twitches awkwardly and nods back silently.
    avatar
    MAS
    Admin

    Posts : 2468
    Join date : 2011-09-12

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Action Points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: The Prestige

    Post  MAS on Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:51 pm

    (Hoping someone speaks Nikto...)
    avatar
    Chris

    Posts : 5098
    Join date : 2011-10-26

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    24/24  (24/24)
    Action Points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: The Prestige

    Post  Chris on Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:34 am

    MAS wrote:(Hoping someone speaks Nikto...)

    Nikto speak Huttese, this ain't Huttese  Cool 
    avatar
    MAS
    Admin

    Posts : 2468
    Join date : 2011-09-12

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Action Points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: The Prestige

    Post  MAS on Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:59 pm

    Tson speaks Huttese, its on the sheet. And this is NOT huttese, correct?
    avatar
    Chris

    Posts : 5098
    Join date : 2011-10-26

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    24/24  (24/24)
    Action Points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: The Prestige

    Post  Chris on Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:44 pm

    MAS wrote:Tson speaks Huttese, its on the sheet. And this is NOT huttese, correct?

    correct, NOT Huttese, no one in the party speaks this language.

    The lead Nikto, that spoke before, points back the way he came towards where the statues and buildings begin and says with a matter-of-fact tone of voice, "Ithempeli sesiphumile lapho, emasimini. Hamba ahlangane noNkulunkulu."

    The Nikto slaves give each other a look that says "Where'd they find these idiots?" they shrug and continue towards the archway.

    what now?
    avatar
    Robyo

    Posts : 2861
    Join date : 2012-04-29

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Action Points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: The Prestige

    Post  Robyo on Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:34 am

    Should we follow them?
    avatar
    Chris

    Posts : 5098
    Join date : 2011-10-26

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    24/24  (24/24)
    Action Points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: The Prestige

    Post  Chris on Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:17 am

    Robyo wrote:Should we follow them?

    back to the archway is where you just came from
    avatar
    whit10

    Posts : 3778
    Join date : 2012-03-27

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    19/19  (19/19)
    Action Points:
    1/0  (1/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: The Prestige

    Post  whit10 on Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:01 pm

    "maybe it's a shift break"
    avatar
    navyik

    Posts : 2751
    Join date : 2012-03-22

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    45/45  (45/45)
    Action Points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: The Prestige

    Post  navyik on Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:08 pm

    Rakhu gestures toward where they pointed, sand begins to lead.
    avatar
    Chris

    Posts : 5098
    Join date : 2011-10-26

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    24/24  (24/24)
    Action Points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: The Prestige

    Post  Chris on Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:26 pm

    navyik wrote:Rakhu gestures toward where they pointed, sand begins to lead.

    thank you!

    The heroes reach the area that Irwin found, where the statues and buildings begin.



    Rakhu leads the party around the bend and halts at the sheer grandeur of what he sees.  All of this has been built by hauling rock into a massive crystal Geode, buried deep under Kintan.



    At the center of the Geode is a magnificent Temple in the style of the ancient Sith Tombs.  Along the main rout to the Temple, there are statues, some 50ft high, lining the promenade.




    There are literally thousands of enslaved Nikto down here, working and building.  There are no visible guards or slave masters and non of the Nikto are armed.

    Everyone with Force abilities can feel a strong Force presence emanating from the Temple.  Everyone feels an intense curiosity about the Temple, in fact, you are drawn to it.  

    Everyone needs to make a Will save.
    avatar
    whit10

    Posts : 3778
    Join date : 2012-03-27

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    19/19  (19/19)
    Action Points:
    1/0  (1/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: The Prestige

    Post  whit10 on Tue Jan 14, 2014 3:24 pm

    Great, now we're freeing slaves. lol

    Will Save:

    Roll(1d20)+6:
    16,+6
    Total:22
    avatar
    navyik

    Posts : 2751
    Join date : 2012-03-22

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    45/45  (45/45)
    Action Points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: The Prestige

    Post  navyik on Tue Jan 14, 2014 3:25 pm

    19+1=20
    avatar
    Chris

    Posts : 5098
    Join date : 2011-10-26

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    24/24  (24/24)
    Action Points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: The Prestige

    Post  Chris on Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:10 pm

    whit10 wrote:Great, now we're freeing slaves. lol

    now see, if you had chosen the Dark Side character options, you could be gaining slaves  Twisted Evil 
    avatar
    Robyo

    Posts : 2861
    Join date : 2012-04-29

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Action Points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: The Prestige

    Post  Robyo on Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:15 pm

    Sharn Will save:
    10+17=27
    avatar
    whit10

    Posts : 3778
    Join date : 2012-03-27

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    19/19  (19/19)
    Action Points:
    1/0  (1/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: The Prestige

    Post  whit10 on Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:40 pm

    ... Don't give me ideas.  Twisted Evil 
    avatar
    MAS
    Admin

    Posts : 2468
    Join date : 2011-09-12

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Action Points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: The Prestige

    Post  MAS on Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:44 am

    Result of the throw of dice "1d20 +7" :

    7 + 7 = 14
    avatar
    Chris

    Posts : 5098
    Join date : 2011-10-26

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    24/24  (24/24)
    Action Points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: The Prestige

    Post  Chris on Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:19 pm

    Chris wrote:



    There are literally thousands of enslaved Nikto down here, working and building.  There are no visible guards or slave masters and non of the Nikto are armed.

    Everyone with Force abilities can feel a strong Force presence emanating from the Temple.  Everyone feels an intense curiosity about the Temple, in fact, you are drawn to it.  

    Results of the will saves:

    T'son's gotal senses are tingling and he knows from past experience when his intuitions are right.  T'son is convinced that the mystery of the Sith agents will be revealed at the Temple.  T'son is confident that is where he needs to go.  T'son can see a future-path that he reshapes the Bothan spynetwork to focus on Force Sensitives, especially races like Gotals, with a natural affinity for the Force. T'son begins walking towards the Temple with a sense that this long mission will finally be completed.

    Daxx remembers Duros' teachings about how the Force guides and pulls us towards our destiny.  Daxx accepted Duros' wisdom without ever experiencing it for himself, until now.  Daxx has never felt such a profoundly deep connection with the Force.  Every hour in his training has prepared him for this moment.    Daxx simultaneously feels a meditative peace and emotional reaction of ecstasy.  Daxx glimpses a future-path with him founding a New Order of Force users, neither Sith nor Jedi, but with the freedom of the Sith and the peace of the Jedi.  Daxx begins walking towards the Temple, feeling fully in tune with the Force.

    Rakhu has never paid much heed to mysticism, but knows that some animals have a strong instinct that guides them beyond rational logic.  Rakhu feels deep down in his gut that the answers to the mutations and crystals all will be found inside the Temple.  Rakhu can see a future-path from the Temple to becoming an Officer to winning the Mandalorian Great Hunt... and it all begins right here.  Rakhu begins walking towards the Temple, as confident as a male razorcat approaching his hareem.

    Thana's eyes dart back and forth, she is clearly thinking over something very deeply in her mind.  She begins walking towards the Temple, her eyes full of her future.

    Sharn feels the Force tugging at his will.  This would make an epic documentary.... freeing 1000s of slaves, the mutations, the crystals, a Temple buried inside a Geode.... Sharn can see himself earning the fame and recognition he has always thought he deserved.   Sharn alone is not compelled to walk forward.

    Sharn sees the other 4 all walk forward at the same time.
    avatar
    navyik

    Posts : 2751
    Join date : 2012-03-22

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    45/45  (45/45)
    Action Points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: The Prestige

    Post  navyik on Wed Jan 15, 2014 2:42 pm

    Rakhu shoulders his rifle. "I dont see any threat here."
    avatar
    Robyo

    Posts : 2861
    Join date : 2012-04-29

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Action Points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: The Prestige

    Post  Robyo on Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:32 pm

    Sharn will reach out and grab Thana and whoever else is near him.

    "Vrangus," he says. "Warrrarr orrowwin valan grudar?"
    {Wait. What are you doing?}

    How is the tuskbeast doing in all of this?
    Irwin is back with us, correct?

    Sharn realizes the power of the sith is strong here. He will try to gain insight into his companions' strange behavior.
    Sense Motive:
    3+16=19
    avatar
    Chris

    Posts : 5098
    Join date : 2011-10-26

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    24/24  (24/24)
    Action Points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: The Prestige

    Post  Chris on Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:55 pm

    Robyo wrote:Sharn will reach out and grab Thana and whoever else is near him.

    "Vrangus," he says. "Warrrarr orrowwin valan grudar?"
    {Wait. What are you doing?}

    How is the tuskbeast doing in all of this?
    Irwin is back with us, correct?

    Sharn realizes the power of the sith is strong here. He will try to gain insight into his companions' strange behavior.
    Sense Motive:
    3+16=19

    The Tuskbeast is at ease and hanging out with Sharn.

    Sharn senses that each person is truly motivated to visit the temple, perhaps they also saw a vision of their future-path and were more compelled to follow it than Sharn was.

    Thana turns and looks Sharn in the eyes.  She smiles and slips her arm around the wookie's, "Rowr vharra Sharnralkin, ahragh awf ahraroww rowh rohngr grgrff"   {Come mighty Sharn, there is no future, but that which we forge together}  Sharn recognizes it as part of an old wookie saying.

    Irwin chirps, "Crikey boss, you want me to keep filming?"
    avatar
    MAS
    Admin

    Posts : 2468
    Join date : 2011-09-12

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Action Points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: The Prestige

    Post  MAS on Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:18 pm

    Tson is excited.


    I am not. LOL!


    ready action: blaster rifle/grenade launcher attack, condition = party is attacked.
    avatar
    Robyo

    Posts : 2861
    Join date : 2012-04-29

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Action Points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: The Prestige

    Post  Robyo on Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:48 am

    Sharn feels uneasy. It is a puzzling turn of events. He will follow along, keeping his eyes and ears wide open.

    To Irwin: "Gangarargh varahn arrarroo mahk arrawn." {Keep filming and stay frosty.}

    Sponsored content

    Re: The Prestige

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:54 pm