whit10
Chris
7 posters

The Prestige

Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    The Prestige - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue35/35The Prestige - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/35)
    Action Points:
    The Prestige - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Prestige - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

The Prestige - Page 4 Empty Re: The Prestige

Post  Chris Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:11 pm

The heroes make their way across what appears to be an agora area, if this were a village.  There are buildings going up on both sides, along with a plaza full of 50ft tall statues of warriors and hooded figures, all with their heads bowed.

The Prestige - Page 4 The-da10

An uneasiness fills the heroes as they see some familiar, yet unexpected faces standing near the entrance to the Temple.

Daxx recognizes the Dark Nikto Seer that he first sensed watching him on Ord Mantell

The Prestige - Page 4 Nikto_11

This is the same Nikto Seer that Daxx and Sharn shared the vision of, as they were leaving Ord Mantell.  And there across the temple entrance is the resurrected Trandoshan, who seems to remember Sharn throwing him off a cliff to his near-death.  The Trandoshan is clearly excited to see Sharn and restore his standing with his primitive god, the Scorekeeper.

The Prestige - Page 4 Trando10

A ghostly image appears in the entrance to the temple, flanked by the Nikto Seer and the Trandoshan.  A haunting voice fills the geode chamber and echos off the surrounding crystals.  "At last.... after 5000 years..... I will be free!  Ahhh..... Good...... I sense many strong..... hosts.  The galaxy will once again tremble at the name of Markus Ragnar!"

The Prestige - Page 4 Ancien10

Daxx and the rest snap back to their senses as you all realize the source of Daxx's vision, upon first reaching Kintan.

Chris wrote:
    Daxx reaches out with the Force to examine the currents and emanations from the crystals.  Like an electric jolt, Daxx's senses are amplified and expand instantaneously.....  Daxx sees a quick, flip-book flash of Helian, Sharn, T'son, Rakhu and the 1 nikto that had been caught outside....... slightly further out, he can sense a HUGE force using presence under the crystals, powering them...... his senses continue to expand on their own and Daxx sees the following images, as if in a quick strobe light, dance across his perception for less than a second:

Somewhere farther out, buried under the surface of Kintan, a glowing ghostly figure....

The Prestige - Page 4 Ancien10

The body of a massive, crystal covered Tuskbeast walks through the ghostly image of the long dead Sith Lord Markus Ragnar.  It is apparent to the heroes that somehow, the Sith Ghost was able to inhabit the body of this Tuskbeast, though he clearly seeks a humanoid Force User.  All but Rakhu feel a predator's gaze upon them, as if he is searching for the strongest connection to the Force.

The Prestige - Page 4 Armore10

I have a map ready at home, but this would be the time for INITIATIVE (and maybe a quick prayer for your souls). You are all free of any mind-influencing affects and able to act as you choose. Just to give you an idea, you stopped walking about at the second statue in the first picture, in the center of the statue-lined plaza.
    whit10
    whit10

Character Information
    Hit points:
    The Prestige - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue19/19The Prestige - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (19/19)
    Action Points:
    The Prestige - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1/0The Prestige - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/0)
    Character Sheet:

Post  whit10 Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:32 pm

... great, Sith taking over beasts. Daxx is going to tell the Jedi to fuck off after this mission

Initiative:

Roll(1d20)+3:
    11,+3
    Total:14
    meh
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    The Prestige - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue35/35The Prestige - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/35)
    Action Points:
    The Prestige - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Prestige - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:35 pm

whit10 wrote:... great, Sith GHOSTS taking over beasts AND LOOKING FOR JEDI HOSTS.  Daxx is going to tell the Jedi to fuck off after this mission

fixed  Twisted Evil
    whit10
    whit10

Character Information
    Hit points:
    The Prestige - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue19/19The Prestige - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (19/19)
    Action Points:
    The Prestige - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1/0The Prestige - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/0)
    Character Sheet:

Post  whit10 Thu Jan 16, 2014 2:18 pm

whatever.
    Robyo
    Robyo

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Robyo Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:20 pm

Sharn initiative:
    0+5=5
    MAS
    MAS
    Admin

Character Information
    Hit points:
    The Prestige - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue60/112The Prestige - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/112)
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  MAS Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:47 pm

Initiative
    Result of the throw of dice "1d20 +3" :

8 + 3 = 11

HOWEVER -

Tson has readied an action, with the trigger condition "party is attacked". I'd argue that the presence of a Sith possessed beast (and known hostiles) coupled with hostile intent to attack (triggering initiative) constitutes an attack on the party.

MAS
    MAS
    Admin

Character Information
    Hit points:
    The Prestige - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue60/112The Prestige - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/112)
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  MAS Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:48 pm

Robyo wrote:Sharn initiative:
    0+5=5

How did you roll a -0- on a D20???
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:01 am

Ok, I will give T'son 1 shot for creativity.

Initiative order (so far)

*T'son

Daxx 14
    T'son 11
    Sharn 5

MAS wrote:HOWEVER -

Tson has readied an action, with the trigger condition "party is attacked". I'd argue that the presence of a Sith possessed beast (and known hostiles) coupled with hostile intent to attack (triggering initiative) constitutes an attack on the party.

But think about this as a GM, since you will be one next.  Out of combat, every PC will now state, "I ready action X, trigger = party encounters hostiles"  every PC would get a Triggered action before Surprise actions.  So then the GM has to counter by saying, well every monster also "readied action Y, trigger = monster encounters hostile heroes".  So we now start initiative with a sequence of Triggered actions, possibly surprise actions and then actual initiative.   Seems a bit ridiculous to me.... but my Goblin will have a readied action at all times from now on  Twisted Evil 

or

Since you begin combat 'flatfooted until your first action' you cannot use a readied action, because you can't act until your first initiative.  I think this is probably the intention of surprise, initiative and readied actions.  But this is the last fight in SW, so you can run Mythic as you choose.  I would just be careful about which cans of worms you open.
    navyik
    navyik

Character Information
    Hit points:
    The Prestige - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue68/68The Prestige - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (68/68)
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  navyik Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:01 am

12+5=17
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:10 am

ah, here is the real mutant-possessed tuskbeast, I knew I had it at home, couldn't find it from work.  Sith monster looks like this, not armored pig above

The Prestige - Page 4 Tuskbe10

Map for initial placement

ignore the black box with a 7, couldn't get rid of it, I hid the other 1-6 with statues Wink

The Prestige - Page 4 Ajunta13
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:12 am

Chris wrote:
    Initiative order

*T'son

Rakhu 17
    Nikto Seer 15
    Daxx 14
    Trando 14
    Marcus Ragnar 14
    T'son 11
    Sharn 5

after placement, within circles of statues, T'son is up
    Robyo
    Robyo

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Robyo Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:52 am

MAS wrote:
    Robyo wrote:Sharn initiative:
    0+5=5

How did you roll a -0- on a D20???

0's and 21's: that's how I roll!  Razz 
    Robyo
    Robyo

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Robyo Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:55 am

Chris wrote:ah, here is the real mutant-possessed tuskbeast, I knew I had it at home, couldn't find it from work.  Sith monster looks like this, not armored pig above

I say we let the tuskbeasts fight it out and wager on them like civilized space folk!  geek

Sharn shouts to his tuskbeast, "Vargamor rarawwlll mashmo, Tonyargh!" {Kill the interlopers and freedom will be yours Tony!} Yes, he calls his pet tuskbeast, Tony.
    navyik
    navyik

Character Information
    Hit points:
    The Prestige - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue68/68The Prestige - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (68/68)
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  navyik Fri Jan 17, 2014 8:15 am

Hee hee... Tony...
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:23 am

Robyo wrote:
    Sharn shouts to his tuskbeast, "Vargamor rarawwlll mashmo, Tonyargh!" {Kill the interlopers and freedom will be yours Tony!} Yes, he calls his pet tuskbeast, Tony.

study The GM sees through your thinly veiled attempt to pacify my bloodlust by naming your Tuskbeast after my 1st born son. It will not sway me  Evil or Very Mad 

ok, maybe I will let the tuskbeast live, but the rest of you are sith-fodder

please give me your starting coordinates in and about the circle of statues, so we can get this party started!
    whit10
    whit10

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  whit10 Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:47 am

... or maybe the Jedi will kill Tony just to prove a point.
    MAS
    MAS
    Admin

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  MAS Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:20 pm

Chris wrote:Ok, I will give T'son 1 shot for creativity.

Initiative order (so far)

*T'son

Daxx 14
    T'son 11
    Sharn 5

MAS wrote:HOWEVER -

But think about this as a GM, since you will be one next.  Out of combat, every PC will now state, "I ready action X, trigger = party encounters hostiles"  every PC would get a Triggered action before Surprise actions.  So then the GM has to counter by saying, well every monster also "readied action Y, trigger = monster encounters hostile heroes".  So we now start initiative with a sequence of Triggered actions, possibly surprise actions and then actual initiative.   Seems a bit ridiculous to me.... but my Goblin will have a readied action at all times from now on  Twisted Evil 

or

Since you begin combat 'flatfooted until your first action' you cannot use a readied action, because you can't act until your first initiative.  I think this is probably the intention of surprise, initiative and readied actions.  But this is the last fight in SW, so you can run Mythic as you choose.  I would just be careful about which cans of worms you open.

I see your point, and am reminded of the horrors and brutality of the "Interrupt Wars" during our Magic: The Gathering days. In the interest of not completely breaking the initiative system, lets agree that because "you begin combat 'flatfooted until your first action' you cannot use a readied action, because you can't act until your first initiative."

Based on that, the round begins with Dax's action.
    whit10
    whit10

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  whit10 Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:31 pm

...and thus, why Uncanny Dodge and the like are so important... never flat-footed.
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:38 pm

ok, since everyone is posting.... how about giving me a placement for your token?

or are you SSSKKKKAAAIIIRRRDDDD?  affraid 
    MAS
    MAS
    Admin

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  MAS Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:47 pm

Directly south of the "7".
    whit10
    whit10

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  whit10 Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:47 pm

who's bloody turn is it?
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:10 pm

whit10 wrote:who's bloody turn is it?

nobody's turn until the rest of you give me your initial placement within the area of the statues (black block 7)  drunken 

only T'son has noted his position, so just waiting for Daxx, Sharn and Rakhu
    whit10
    whit10

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  whit10 Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:23 pm

how should I know, you're the one who said Daxx walked in here due to some bullshit compulsion effect. Smile

I can't even read that map... the numbers are far too small. Daxx will be standing to the right of the single statue I guess...
    Robyo
    Robyo

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Robyo Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:58 pm

Put Sharn and Tony up in the corner by the evil beast and trando. Thana in a distant corner somewhere. Irwin flies around.
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Fri Jan 17, 2014 6:31 pm

whit10 wrote:how should I know, you're the one who said Daxx walked in here due to some bullshit compulsion effect. Smile

I have only asked for it 3 times in posts 165, 169 and finally got a response from 172  drunken 

and it seemed the only way to get you slowpokes moving, when I told Matt I would be done by February I didn't mean 2015. You guys are like playing with a bunch of Ents.

The Prestige - Page 4 Entish10
    MAS
    MAS
    Admin

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  MAS Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:12 pm

Chris wrote:
    Chris wrote:
    Initiative order

*T'son

Rakhu 17
    Nikto Seer 15
    Daxx 14
    Trando 14
    Marcus Ragnar 14
    T'son 11
    Sharn 5

Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:14 pm

MAS wrote:
    Chris wrote:
    Chris wrote:
    Initiative order

*T'son

Rakhu 17
    Nikto Seer 15
    Daxx 14
    Trando 14
    Marcus Ragnar 14
    T'son 11
    Sharn 5

LOL, yup 4 times, but who's counting?  scratch 
    navyik
    navyik

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  navyik Fri Jan 17, 2014 8:52 pm

Put rakhu at 9 o'clock on the edge.
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:17 pm

Chris wrote:
    Chris wrote:
    Initiative order

*T'son

Rakhu 17
    Nikto Seer 15
    Daxx 14
    Trando 14
    Marcus Ragnar 14
    T'son 11
    Sharn 5

The Prestige - Page 4 Ajunta14

sorry about the map being small, I was going for an epic feeling and wanted to give you the chance to use obstacles\cover if you desired.  The raised darker images (like the canyon walls) are either piles of rocks for construction, partially built statue bases or like in the corner at 7 o'clock steps leading into the picture of the staircase.  Those are all roughly 2-4m high, so they can be climbed and used as partial or full cover if you want.  Partial cover if you want to hide behind it and shoot, full cover if you hunker down behind it.  The statues are about 50ft or 16-17m, not really climb-able, but certainly useful as cover.  

If you have questions about the map, please just ask before you interact with it
    MAS
    MAS
    Admin

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  MAS Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:26 pm

Just to clarify - Tson is NOT up first, as we jointly declined the nuclear option interpretation of "readied actions".
    navyik
    navyik

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  navyik Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:43 pm

Heroic surge to draw rotary
    Force point 1+6=7
    Full attack on the big fella

12+7+7=26
    Dmg 14+3=17

6+7+7=20
    Dmg 18+3=21

9+7+7=23
    Dmg 17+3=20
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:10 am

navyik wrote:Heroic surge to draw rotary
    Force point 1+6=7
    Full attack on the big fella

12+7+7=26
    Dmg 14+3=17

6+7+7=20
    Dmg 18+3=21

9+7+7=23
    Dmg 17+3=20

LOS seems a bit.... blocked, but maybe if you assume it is taller and you can fire over the top of Sharn or his pet?
    maybe a 2m step to the left?  (it's just a jump to the left and then a step to the right)

The ghost-possessed giant tuskbeast takes 3 blaster shots like a champ.

The Nikto Seer begins muddering in that strange, archaic language and waving his arms about in a ritualized gesture, "By izikebhe ezingokwemvelo, by ubuciko, yiziphi yake ungomunye, manje fly ahluke"

The dust, rocks, small tools and general debris of the area all begin to lift into the air and swirl around the heroes in a Force
    Whirlwind.  The heroes are pelted with the small objects repeatedly.  They cause some minor damage (3d4)

Roll(3d4)+0:
    1,2,3,+0
    Total:6

reflex for half DC 20

and you all suffer -4 to d20 rolls, as you are distracted by the rocks and such hitting you

The Prestige - Page 4 Whirlw10

Daxx is up
    navyik
    navyik

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  navyik Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:45 am

Ref 4+8=12

I envisioned him up against the statue and shooting around the side... Over sharns head at the counter that is taking up like 12 hexes...
    whit10
    whit10

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  whit10 Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:52 pm

wait, does that -4 apply to Force Skill effects like Enhance Ability?
    whit10
    whit10

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  whit10 Sun Jan 19, 2014 1:00 pm

Reflex check:

Roll(1d20)+3:
    3,+3
    Total:6

pfft, figures.
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Sun Jan 19, 2014 1:05 pm

whit10 wrote:wait, does that -4 apply to Force Skill effects like Enhance Ability?

all attack rolls, skills and ability checks. Force skills are just skills.

not saves, actually, so not all d20s, sorry
    whit10
    whit10

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  whit10 Sun Jan 19, 2014 1:06 pm

fuck it, since I already know what Chris's answer will be..

Enhance Ability:

Roll(1d20)+5:
    17,+5
    Total:22

+4 to Dex. Daxx's Vitality: 54/66

(...-4 my ass!)
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Sun Jan 19, 2014 1:12 pm

whit10 wrote:fuck it, since I already know what Chris's answer will be..

Enhance Ability:

Roll(1d20)+5:
    17,+5

+4 to Dex.  Daxx's Vitality:  54/66

(...-4 my ass!)

is that it for Daxx this round?

FYI Force Whirlwind, pg 110  study 
    whit10
    whit10

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  whit10 Sun Jan 19, 2014 1:15 pm

I don't really care what power he's using.. the penalty is too steep for no save IMO.

Daxx will move right up next to the soon to be very fucking dead Sith asshole
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:07 pm

whit10 wrote:I don't really care what power he's using.. the penalty is too steep for no save IMO.

Daxx will move right up next to the soon to be very fucking dead Sith asshole

do you mean the possessed tuskbeast or the nikto seer?
    MAS
    MAS
    Admin

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  MAS Sun Jan 19, 2014 3:00 pm

Reflex save -
    Result of the throw of dice "1d20 +5" :

17 + 5 = 22
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Sun Jan 19, 2014 3:38 pm

MAS wrote:Reflex save -

17 + 5 = 22

so 3 damage if you make your save, 6 if you fail DC20

you are affected by the debuff either way
    whit10
    whit10

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  whit10 Sun Jan 19, 2014 3:46 pm

the seer
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:12 pm

whit10 wrote:the seer

ok thanks, I was thinking you meant the sith ghost.  As Daxx moves out of the debris field, he can see from the outside the general size and shape of it.  As soon as he exits the area of effect, he is no longer at -4 penalty

The Prestige - Page 4 Ajunta16

Chris wrote:
    Initiative order

Rakhu 17
    Nikto Seer 15
    Daxx 14
    Trando 14
    Marcus Ragnar 14
    T'son 11
    Sharn 5

The Trandoshan moves up and onto a low pile of debris, he draws his rifle as he moves and takes a single shot at his nemesis - Sharn.

Roll(1d20)+9:
    20,+9
    Total:29

ouch, confirmation roll

Roll(1d20)+9:
    2,+9
    Total:11

pale lucky wookie

damage
    Roll(3d10)+1:
    9,4,8,+1

The ghost of Marcus Ragnar moves up and chomps down on the traitorous tuskbeast pet of Sharn.

The possessed giant picks up the smaller male in its massive jaws.  The heroes can hear the sounds of bones snapping.  Blood gushes down its huge tusks.  The heroes also see a ghostly energy around Sharn's pet, but it seems to be swallowed or inhaled by the Sith Ghost.  The giant tuskbeast seems reinvigorated after consuming the lesser males spirit.

map updated

The Prestige - Page 4 Ajunta17

T'son is up
    navyik
    navyik

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  navyik Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:35 pm

"Tony!  Nooooooooooooooooooooo...!"

Vit 63/66
    W 14/14

PBAMF temporarily suspended due to debuff...

Last edited by navyik on Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
    MAS
    MAS
    Admin

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  MAS Sun Jan 19, 2014 5:48 pm

Chris wrote:
    MAS wrote:Reflex save -

17 + 5 = 22

so 3 damage if you make your save, 6 if you fail   DC20

you are affected by the debuff either way

Roger, my armor offers 3 DR, so nothing gets through, but I am de-buffed.
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:42 pm

MAS wrote:
    Roger, my armor offers 3 DR, so nothing gets through, but I am de-buffed.

right, the rocks and tools bounce harmlessly off your armor.

Chris wrote:
    T'son is up
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:53 pm

navyik wrote:"Tony!  Nooooooooooooooooooooo...!"

The Prestige - Page 4 Great-10

Do not meddle in the affairs of the Sith, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.... nomnomnom
    MAS
    MAS
    Admin

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  MAS Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:47 pm

Tson moves 3 hexes to his 4 o'clock, which appears to be outside of the de-buff zone, stops, and snaps off a blaster rifle shot at the Sith priest near Dax -

Blaster rifle attack:
    Result of the throw of dice "1d20 +4" :

18 + 4 = 22

If hits:
    Result of the throw of dice "3d8" :

7 + 4 + 5 = 16
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:01 am

MAS wrote:Tson moves 3 hexes to his 4 o'clock, which appears to be outside of the de-buff zone, stops, and snaps off a blaster rifle shot at the Sith priest near Dax -
    Blaster rifle attack:
    Result of the throw of dice "1d20 +4" :
    18 + 4 = 22
    If hits:
    Result of the throw of dice "3d8" :
    7 + 4 + 5 = 16

22 is a hit either way, but just so it's clear, you lose the debuff as soon as you exit the AoE.  there is no precise shot penalty, since Daxx hasn't engaged in melee yet.  

T'son tags the Nikto Seer!

Sharn & Irwin are up

map updated

The Prestige - Page 4 Ajunta18

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:50 pm