Smoke and Thunder Gaming

Login or Register
Smoke and Thunder Gaming

Gaming Room

Dice - http://dicelog.com

D20 SRD - http://www.d20srd.org/index.htm

Pathfinder SRD - http://paizo.com/pathfinderRPG/prd/

Modern SRD - http://www.d20moderndb.com/game-rules/d20-modern-srd

Pando - http://www.pando.com/

Dropbox - http://www.dropbox.com/

Open Office - http://www.openoffice.org/


    The Prestige

    Share
    avatar
    MAS
    Admin

    Posts : 2388
    Join date : 2011-09-12

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Action Points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: The Prestige

    Post  MAS on Mon Feb 03, 2014 7:59 pm

    whit10 wrote:Daxx would most certainly run at this point... in fact, he could run pretty damned fast right now (force speed) and get to the ship, fire her up and get an emergency evac underway.

    My two cents... we're in no shape to fight now.  We run like hell, report back to the Jedi/Republic whats going on and hope that they can send some help.

    Daxx is in no shape for a fight right now... or until another couple levels have been gained in all truth

    Cant do it. We cant let these SOBS escape.

    The roof is open...can we somehow remote control that ship in to us, and either A) use its weapons on the sith and dread-heads, or B) Simply use the ship as a high speed impact weapon on our current position?
    avatar
    whit10

    Posts : 3706
    Join date : 2012-03-27

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    19/19  (19/19)
    Action Points:
    1/0  (1/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: The Prestige

    Post  whit10 on Mon Feb 03, 2014 10:36 pm

    Matt, you're out of your mind. Fighting here will just get us all killed. I'm at 9 vitality and Sharn is pretty low too. No offense but blasters vs. a Sith lord? no thanks.

    Any of that weaponry you mentioned would kill us too (possibly) and I'm pretty sure we don't have a remote control.. if we did, it would most likely have been with Thana as she's the only other pilot and Daxx certainly doesn't have one.
    avatar
    navyik

    Posts : 2703
    Join date : 2012-03-22

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    51/88  (51/88)
    Action Points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: The Prestige

    Post  navyik on Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:36 am

    Talib is aboard "thanna's grace." (I think if we survive we should keep the ironic name).
    avatar
    Robyo

    Posts : 2789
    Join date : 2012-04-29

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Action Points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: The Prestige

    Post  Robyo on Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:32 am

    Well I had an awesome and lengthy response, but then my browser refreshed and I lost it all! Errr.

    Suffice to say, Sharn sees the impossibleness of the situation. He is heartbroken that his dearest Thana is an evil Sith. He doesn't like ghosts anyways. They don't fight honorably. The babbling one killed Tony, his companion.

    In this dire hour, Sharn calls to his ancestors and whispers a prayer. "Vlanganor, rowalll vashnoo rarr!" {Oh ancient ones, come to our aid!}

    Then, a spark of light descends near the back of the temple. It grows in size and brilliance. Inside, Sharn can see some figures:



    Krallralkin! Vorroll! Corrbacca! They have come from beyond to fight for the heroes! Surely the ancestors can help defeat these miserable ghosts!



    Last edited by Robyo on Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    Chirs2

    Posts : 663
    Join date : 2012-03-25

    Re: The Prestige

    Post  Chirs2 on Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:22 am

    Chirs2 wrote:
    there is a serious issue that you all should consider, which Matt touched upon.  I intended this to be a pickle, a Gom'jabar, a Kobiashi Maru, if you will.

    If you attack Darth Tenebrous, you risk letting the Dread Masters in and them possibly possessing you

    If you attack the Dread Masters, you risk letting Darth Tenebrous gain control of them and their power

    You are really in no shape to fight either a full power Darth or 5 force spirits.

    If you run, you give up any control over the situation, but have the greatest chance to live, assuming your characters can justify their actions

    Just consider the very real threat to the universe and anything your characters hold dear, if either the Dread Masters or Tenebrous wins.  

    This is not so much about whether can you win an impossible fight, as it is about what choice your characters would make when facing their ends.  Would they sacrifice themselves?  Would they give in to evil and join the dark side just to spare their own lives?  Can they think of some other creative solution?  


    MAS wrote:
    On the com link to Talib - "We need imediate pickup at XYZ coordinates, MOVE!"

    since I have been allowing dialogue, that is fine.

    Chirs2 wrote:
    Daxx was the last person to act, breaking the force conduit.  Then Marcus Ragnar and his buddies acted by stepping through the rift in the veil, Thana is interrupting with her held action

    dialogue is in between the actions

    after the Dread Masters and Darth Tenebrous, it would be Rakhu's turn, then T'son, then Sharn


    MAS wrote:
    Shits about to get REAL...we are gonna need a map, GM.

    current map



    *map improvement edit*

    next will be the resolution of Dread Masters action, which is currently being interrupted by Darth Tenebrous.


    Last edited by Chirs2 on Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    Chirs2

    Posts : 663
    Join date : 2012-03-25

    Re: The Prestige

    Post  Chirs2 on Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:03 pm

    Chirs2 wrote:
    MAS wrote:
    On the com link to Talib - "We need imediate pickup at XYZ coordinates, MOVE!"

    since I have been allowing dialogue, that is fine.


    Talib replies, "Roger that!  I fired up the engines and lifted off when I saw the surface of the planet explode and spew crystals all over.  I didn't want to be sitting on the next explosion.  I am circling your position now, since I was checking out the blast mark.  I will be down in moments!"  (on his action at the end of the round, after Sharn)



    Last edited by Chirs2 on Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    Chirs2

    Posts : 663
    Join date : 2012-03-25

    Re: The Prestige

    Post  Chirs2 on Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:18 pm

    Just like with Marcus Ragnar, the other Dread Masters will take a full round to enter the material world from the realm of Force Spirits.  They are actively passing through the rift in the veil and this is a full round action for them.

    Ragnar is already here.



    The previous image is what the Force spirits will look like when they are manifest, sorry for any confusion.


    Darth Tenebrous had readied an unknown action, which she is now using as an interrupt on Marcus Ragnar's attempt to possess her.  The other Dread Masters are each eyeballing one of the party memebers.

    Darth Tenebrous calls upon years of training in the ancient Sith art of Forcewalking and attempts to BIND the spirit of Marcus Ragnar to her.  This is like the opposite of possession, the living being controls the spirit, instead of the spirit controlling the living being.  It puts the spirit into a constant state of agony and feeds off that energy.  The binder can use the Force spirit's vitality to power Force abilities and even use it's stored Force points, if it has any.

     study lots of dice rolling  study 



    Dark purple energy swirls around Darth Tenebrous.  It is as if all the warmth is sucked out of the air around the heroes.  A soul-chilling scream is heard from the spirit of the long-dead Sith King Marcus Ragnar as his spirit is bound to Darth Tenebrous' will.

    The heroes can see Marcus Ragnar's image among the shadows that dance around Darth Tenebrous, as if he is trapped in her dark aura.

    Rakhu is up
    avatar
    Chirs2

    Posts : 663
    Join date : 2012-03-25

    Re: The Prestige

    Post  Chirs2 on Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:19 pm

    Seriously guys, take it to email.

    I don't have moderator authority on this alt account or I would just start deleting your bickering.

    I am trying to conclude a story that I have been telling and working on for 9 months.
    avatar
    MAS
    Admin

    Posts : 2388
    Join date : 2011-09-12

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Action Points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: The Prestige

    Post  MAS on Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:49 pm

    Thread scrubbed, Please carry on GM.



    avatar
    MAS
    Admin

    Posts : 2388
    Join date : 2011-09-12

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Action Points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: The Prestige

    Post  MAS on Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:47 pm

    GM - is it possible that the enoucnter with the force energy we had refilled everyone's vitality pools and maybe even healed some wounds...?

    You did say we were filled up with energy!
    avatar
    Arcturus

    Posts : 130
    Join date : 2014-01-26
    Age : 35
    Location : Rockford, Illinois

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Action Points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Greetings!

    Post  Arcturus on Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm

    Hello!

    I'm Dan. Matt invited me to join your forum and hopefully the next campaign.

    Sorry for crashing in on your thread, but I wanted to be certain that my account was activated properly and I could post without issue.

    Happy gaming and I look forward to playing with you all in the future.

    May the Force be with you.
    avatar
    MAS
    Admin

    Posts : 2388
    Join date : 2011-09-12

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Action Points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: The Prestige

    Post  MAS on Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:37 pm

    Welcome!
    avatar
    Chirs2

    Posts : 663
    Join date : 2012-03-25

    Re: The Prestige

    Post  Chirs2 on Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:44 pm

    welcome Dan, you're profile picture is kinda creepin me out  affraid you are looking a bit Joker-Sithy

    you 'should' now get an email everytime someone posts on a thread where you have made a comment. I say 'should' since it doesn't always work. Your best bet is just to check the forum site at least twice a day, more if you are able and see if there are any updates. It will highlight any threads with new posts.
    avatar
    Chirs2

    Posts : 663
    Join date : 2012-03-25

    Re: The Prestige

    Post  Chirs2 on Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:47 pm

    MAS wrote:GM - is it possible that the enoucnter with the force energy we had refilled everyone's vitality pools and maybe even healed some wounds...?
    You did say we were filled up with energy!

     cheers Yeah, that would be awesome......  Suspect not going to happen, nice try

    This is supposed to be an exhausted encounter, it is about making a hard choice against impossible odds. I could see the argument for having all your Force points restored, but not vitality or wounds
    avatar
    MAS
    Admin

    Posts : 2388
    Join date : 2011-09-12

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Action Points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: The Prestige

    Post  MAS on Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:38 pm

    We'll take the Force points refresh, thank you very much!
    avatar
    navyik

    Posts : 2703
    Join date : 2012-03-22

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    51/88  (51/88)
    Action Points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: The Prestige

    Post  navyik on Wed Feb 05, 2014 12:46 am

    Rakhu readies an action to get on board thanna grace when it is feasable.
    avatar
    Chirs2

    Posts : 663
    Join date : 2012-03-25

    Re: The Prestige

    Post  Chirs2 on Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:16 am

    Chirs2 wrote:
    Talib replies, "Roger that!  I fired up the engines and lifted off when I saw the surface of the planet explode and spew crystals all over.  I didn't want to be sitting on the next explosion.  I am circling your position now, since I was checking out the blast mark.  I will be down in moments!"  (on his action at the end of the round, after Sharn)

    navyik wrote:Rakhu readies an action to get on board thanna grace when it is feasable.

    ok

    Chris wrote:
    Initiative order

    Daxx 14
    *Darth Tenebrous (moved from previous rd)
    Ghost of Marcus Ragnar 14
    *Rakhu new (moved down from held action) - readied
    T'son 11
    Nikto masses 10
    Sharn 5

    Talib 2


    T'son is up
    avatar
    MAS
    Admin

    Posts : 2388
    Join date : 2011-09-12

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Action Points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: The Prestige

    Post  MAS on Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:22 pm

    To clarify,

    Darth tentaclebreath is physical, and has bound Marcus Ragnar.
    Dread Masters are still incorporeal, and will finish manifesting this round.

    Correct?
    avatar
    Chirs2

    Posts : 663
    Join date : 2012-03-25

    Re: The Prestige

    Post  Chirs2 on Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:43 pm

    MAS wrote:To clarify,

    Darth tentaclebreath is physical, and has bound Marcus Ragnar.
    Dread Masters are still incorporeal, and will finish manifesting this round.

    Correct?

    right

    Darth Tenebrous = Thana, the shadow business is just a visual effect, now supplemented by having bound Marcus Ragnar

    the other Dread Masters will be fully manifested on their next action, so technically next round
    avatar
    MAS
    Admin

    Posts : 2388
    Join date : 2011-09-12

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Action Points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: The Prestige

    Post  MAS on Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:48 pm

    Tson trys to steady his mind in face of this onslaught of betrayal and chaos.

    He gathers the force to him, searches the cavernous temple carefully for an advantage. Where has the force blast that broke through the mountain top left a weakness? Are any of the massive buildings or columns teetering on the brink of failure? Is there any way to leverage the bulk and raw tonnage of this location against our enemies?

    Burn a force point (one more left after this, unless we were topped off) -

    Perception -

    Result of the throw of dice "1d20 +2d6" :

    15 + 5 + 2 = 22 + 11 skill rank = 33



    avatar
    Chirs2

    Posts : 663
    Join date : 2012-03-25

    Re: The Prestige

    Post  Chirs2 on Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:29 pm

    MAS wrote:
    He gathers the force to him, searches the cavernous temple carefully for an advantage. Where has the force blast that broke through the mountain top left a weakness? Are any of the massive buildings or columns teetering on the brink of failure? Is there any way to leverage the bulk and raw tonnage of this location against our enemies?

    I like the idea!

    Let me try to give you a little more information to help explain the situation so you can make a decision....

    The Force energy burst did not directly cause the explosion. I have described the geode on many occasions as massive and that the party could not see from one end of it to the other. It is many miles in diameter and filled with crystals. An entire small city has been built down here, housing thousands of Nikto. The Force energy expanded like a sphere. It was able to flow out the sides of the sphere through tunnels, like the one you entered, in other directions. There was no exit out the top of the geode, so the crystals simply continued to absorb and amplify the Force energy until the crystals themselves exploded (read Talib's comment as your clue to this).

    The temple is the biggest structure built by the Nikto, so none of the buildings or statues would really collapse the temple. The temple's upper levels all had big crystals to help focus and amplify Ragnar's Force powers, they also exploded and destroyed the temple roof.

    The geode has an open hole directly over the temple. there might possibly be weaker crystals around the edge of where the hole blew open, but they would not be directly over the temple. they would likely fall straight down and onto the nikto village, not the temple (depending on the vector of the force that affected them, of course).
    avatar
    MAS
    Admin

    Posts : 2388
    Join date : 2011-09-12

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Action Points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: The Prestige

    Post  MAS on Wed Feb 05, 2014 5:26 pm

    Got it.



    "Once we are on board the ship - we can blast those huge crystals loose, or the walls of the Temple, and use the force to guide them onto target if need be..."
    avatar
    Chirs2

    Posts : 663
    Join date : 2012-03-25

    Re: The Prestige

    Post  Chirs2 on Wed Feb 05, 2014 5:57 pm

    MAS wrote:Got it.

    "Once we are on board the ship - we can blast those huge crystals loose, or the walls of the Temple, and use the force to guide them onto target if need be..."

    Any action for T'son?

    skip, hold, ready....

    if not Sharn will be up and T'son will have to wait until the end of next round
    avatar
    MAS
    Admin

    Posts : 2388
    Join date : 2011-09-12

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Action Points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: The Prestige

    Post  MAS on Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:11 pm

    I figured using perception was full round,

    But if I can ready an action -

    ready to run onto ship, condition, ship is accessible.
    avatar
    Robyo

    Posts : 2789
    Join date : 2012-04-29

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Action Points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: The Prestige

    Post  Robyo on Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:47 pm



    Sharn was glad to see his long-dead kin. He addressed Vorroll, his playmate when they were growing up. "Grankin varrarr rorrrarr! Latanarr dho bendin mustallian vurangarr Oojwargin." {I am so pleased to see you cousin! It has been too long since we've had a gathering of the Oojwarrg clan.}

    Vorroll put his hand on Sharnralkin's shoulder. "Gladamar Sharn. Varrantim behgnor. Garrarr lastimashtar glovin. Batu rackar rarroorral."  {You speak truth, Sharn. But I have sad news for you. We are not here for a rescue. We are only a figment of your psyche.}

    Sharn was downtrodden then.  "Kandanar vangin. Bushtaraff aloorrall bantingoor fantar. Bolakin naorr." {Well, that would explain it. I  guess it was blind hope and delusion that my mind grasped for. You arrived so suddenly.}

    "Kandin matra." {Follow me, cousin.} Vorroll led Sharn into the light. Instantly they were transported to Sharn's village. It was a time long ago, when Sharn was but a young wookling.



    "Alloo vandar mashtarf Sharnralkin. Kulandyx ventanor lastarfin. Kallingar mukhararr." {You still have much work to do Sharnralkin. Remember, the Trandoshans burned our village and slew many of your kin. Those who perished must be avenged.}

    Sharn spat and gritted his teeth. "Kalindar vendin. Rawall rarr bendinar. Kalindar venginorf fobriven. Laktanar laknar brooghoo rarrr. Lastanashi bendlor rawwll. {You are correct. I have been remiss in my duties. I swear to you cousin, if ever my companions and I survive the ghosts and the Sith lord, then I know what next I must do. I must become the angel of death. No more will academics and documentary film-making cloud my vision. Vendetta alone is my life mission. When all the Trandoshans burn as my kin have burned, only then will I rest.}

    "Bravanar kalin. Rawall arroww lastanin venanor." {That is good to hear, cousin. There is a prestigious  spot in the Forests Beyond for those who uphold the the clan's honor.}



    Together, in Sharn's vision, they journeyed to the Forest Beyond. In a secluded spot, the ancestor continued, "Klandis bhargu verandum latanoor grawwwlll." {Some may consider vengeance a path to the darkside, but only you can know how far it will lead.}

    "Karrin vandanoor blatin. Arawwl vagis mantinor!" {Any who stand in my way, let them be treated as my enemy. Nothing will stop vendetta. If it leads to the darkside, so be it!}




    In a flash, Vorroll and the other ancestors had gone. Sharn was back in the temple.

    He begins to climb the wall next to him, heading towards the massive hole in the ceiling.
    Climb check:
    9+7-2=14
    avatar
    whit10

    Posts : 3706
    Join date : 2012-03-27

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    19/19  (19/19)
    Action Points:
    1/0  (1/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: The Prestige

    Post  whit10 on Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:53 pm

    LMAO.. you're killing me Rob
    avatar
    Chirs2

    Posts : 663
    Join date : 2012-03-25

    Re: The Prestige

    Post  Chirs2 on Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:08 pm

    cheers  I love the wookie sunning himself with all the slave-Leias!  definitely the wookie after life



    At the end of the round, the heroes can hear the roar of the engines from Thana's Grace as she descends through the open hole in the top of the geode.  



    Talib asks T'son through the comm, "Where do you want her?  I can't land inside the temple, I can put her down just outside or hover above the temple."
    avatar
    whit10

    Posts : 3706
    Join date : 2012-03-27

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    19/19  (19/19)
    Action Points:
    1/0  (1/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: The Prestige

    Post  whit10 on Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:24 pm

    Is the ship too far up for Daxx to use Force Speed to jump up to it?
    avatar
    MAS
    Admin

    Posts : 2388
    Join date : 2011-09-12

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Action Points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: The Prestige

    Post  MAS on Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:53 pm

    Ummm....I looted a Jet pack from the Mandalorians earlier....did anyone else?

    Just in case - "Outside the Temple, prepare to cover our move!"

    avatar
    MAS
    Admin

    Posts : 2388
    Join date : 2011-09-12

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Action Points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: The Prestige

    Post  MAS on Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:53 pm

    And Rob -

    AWESOME Role Playing!
    avatar
    Chirs2

    Posts : 663
    Join date : 2012-03-25

    Re: The Prestige

    Post  Chirs2 on Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:49 am

    whit10 wrote:Is the ship too far up for Daxx to use Force Speed to jump up to it?

    scratch  why don't you like Move Object?

    Burst of Speed increases jump distance x5.  so if you could jump maybe 2m straight up, with a full round action (using BoS) you could maybe jump 10-12m up.  Burst of speed is for running in a straight line.

    Move Object - move yourself 24m as a move action, 48m if used twice, any direction, including straight up

    MAS wrote:Ummm....I looted a Jet pack from the Mandalorians earlier....did anyone else?
    Just in case - "Outside the Temple, prepare to cover our move!"

     study GM did provide enough jetpacks for everyone, if they took them or not is another matter


    Let's say the closest Talib could hover would be 30m above the floor of the temple.

    He can still land outside if you prefer, but I didn't specify the distance, sorry about that, so I wanted to give you the option to change your mind.  I had envisioned the ship within jetpack\MO range.

    If you still want him to land outside, you can count the squares in the temple (remember they are 1/2 given scale) for those that held actions to move out.  Essentially it would be a double move to get outside to the ship, just for ease of book-keeping.
    avatar
    whit10

    Posts : 3706
    Join date : 2012-03-27

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    19/19  (19/19)
    Action Points:
    1/0  (1/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: The Prestige

    Post  whit10 on Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:56 am

    because I don't have a particularly high Move Object... and because I'm a dumb-ass. lol... I'll just use Move Object when the time comes.  drunken 
    avatar
    Chirs2

    Posts : 663
    Join date : 2012-03-25

    Re: The Prestige

    Post  Chirs2 on Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:05 am

    whit10 wrote:because I don't have a particularly high Move Object... and because I'm a dumb-ass.  lol... I'll just use Move Object when the time comes.  drunken 

     drunken LOL, you crack me up, dude!

    I wonder if you could make them stack, like with Force Mastery..... MO yourself for 480m  afro zoom zoom
    avatar
    navyik

    Posts : 2703
    Join date : 2012-03-22

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    51/88  (51/88)
    Action Points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: The Prestige

    Post  navyik on Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:33 am

    I do, in fact, have a jet pack.  study 
    avatar
    whit10

    Posts : 3706
    Join date : 2012-03-27

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    19/19  (19/19)
    Action Points:
    1/0  (1/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: The Prestige

    Post  whit10 on Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:19 am

    That, would be awesome!
    avatar
    Chirs2

    Posts : 663
    Join date : 2012-03-25

    Re: The Prestige

    Post  Chirs2 on Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:01 pm

    MAS wrote:I figured using perception was full round,
    But if I can ready an action -
    ready to run onto ship, condition, ship is accessible.

    Perception is usually reactive, but per the rules, intentionally looking for something is only a Move action.

    T'son still has a standard action and is still up
    avatar
    MAS
    Admin

    Posts : 2388
    Join date : 2011-09-12

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Action Points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: The Prestige

    Post  MAS on Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:17 pm

    MAS wrote:I figured using perception was full round,

    But if I can ready an action -

    ready to run onto ship, condition, ship is accessible.
    avatar
    Chirs2

    Posts : 663
    Join date : 2012-03-25

    Re: The Prestige

    Post  Chirs2 on Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:53 pm

    navyik wrote:Rakhu readies an action to get on board thanna grace when it is feasable.

    MAS wrote:
    ready to run onto ship, condition, ship is accessible.
    [/quote]

    Robyo wrote:
    He begins to climb the wall next to him, heading towards the massive hole in the ceiling.
    Climb check:
    9+7-2=14

    Rakhu and T'son jet-pack up into Thana's Grace.  Sharn is climbing up the interior temple walls.

    TOP O THE ROUND!

    Chris wrote:
    Initiative order

    Daxx 14
    *Darth Tenebrous (moved from previous rd)
    Ghost of Marcus Ragnar 14
    *Rakhu new (moved down from held action) - readied
    T'son 11
    Nikto masses 10
    Sharn 5

    Talib 2


    Daxx is up
    avatar
    whit10

    Posts : 3706
    Join date : 2012-03-27

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    19/19  (19/19)
    Action Points:
    1/0  (1/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: The Prestige

    Post  whit10 on Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:39 pm

    Move Object on himself to propel Daxx up to the opening in the ship. I believe that I need a 20?

    Move Object:

    Roll(1d20)+8:
    12,+8
    Total:20

    shit, damned close again.

    avatar
    Chirs2

    Posts : 663
    Join date : 2012-03-25

    Re: The Prestige

    Post  Chirs2 on Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:54 pm

    whit10 wrote:Move Object on himself to propel Daxx up to the opening in the ship.  I believe that I need a 20?

    Move Object:

    Roll(1d20)+8:
    12,+8
    Total:20

    shit, damned close again.


    nah, just a DC 15 for yourself, 2 vitality
    with a DC20 and 4 vitality, you could pick up Sharn on your way
    avatar
    whit10

    Posts : 3706
    Join date : 2012-03-27

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    19/19  (19/19)
    Action Points:
    1/0  (1/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: The Prestige

    Post  whit10 on Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:56 pm

    ya know what, lets give the wookie a ride up there too. (maybe sharn will spare a few slave girls from his afterlife)

    Daxx's Vitality 5/66
    avatar
    Chirs2

    Posts : 663
    Join date : 2012-03-25

    Re: The Prestige

    Post  Chirs2 on Thu Feb 06, 2014 2:27 pm

    Darth Tenebrous holds her action until the Dread Masters finish manifesting



    Once they are here, she unleashes the Force energy built up from BINDING Marcus Ragnar





    She attempts to bind all the other Dread Masters and they are aggressively resisting her.  Both sides seem occupied...... for the moment


    Rakhu, T'son, Sharn and then Talib are all up
    avatar
    MAS
    Admin

    Posts : 2388
    Join date : 2011-09-12

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Action Points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: The Prestige

    Post  MAS on Thu Feb 06, 2014 2:40 pm

    Whos got a high gunnery score?

    Lets drop whats left of the temple on these guys while they are distracted!!!!!
    avatar
    whit10

    Posts : 3706
    Join date : 2012-03-27

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    19/19  (19/19)
    Action Points:
    1/0  (1/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: The Prestige

    Post  whit10 on Thu Feb 06, 2014 3:05 pm

    I think that might be Rakhu?

    Daxx is just the pilot

    ... great idea though Matt
    avatar
    Robyo

    Posts : 2789
    Join date : 2012-04-29

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Action Points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: The Prestige

    Post  Robyo on Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:05 pm

    Sharn is grateful to Daxx for the lift up to the ship. He's pretty pooped. The wookie votes for a quick getaway. Drop whatever payload, but let's be quick about it!

    On his turn, Total Defense and straps himself in.
    avatar
    MAS
    Admin

    Posts : 2388
    Join date : 2011-09-12

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Action Points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: The Prestige

    Post  MAS on Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:36 pm

    "If you will work the ship's guns SGT Rahku, I will channel my talent into multiplying the effect"
    avatar
    navyik

    Posts : 2703
    Join date : 2012-03-22

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    51/88  (51/88)
    Action Points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: The Prestige

    Post  navyik on Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:56 pm

    Battletech term: Alpha strike! Concussion missles and anything else i can fire forward in one round. pirat 

    Can i use rapid shot with missles?
    avatar
    Chirs2

    Posts : 663
    Join date : 2012-03-25

    Re: The Prestige

    Post  Chirs2 on Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:39 pm

    navyik wrote:Battletech term:  Alpha strike!  Concussion missles and anything else i can fire forward in one round. pirat 

    Can i use rapid shot with missles?

    YES!

    all personal feats apply to any ranged weapon you use, unless it specifically requires a FRA (full round action) which firing a missle doesn't
    avatar
    navyik

    Posts : 2703
    Join date : 2012-03-22

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    51/88  (51/88)
    Action Points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: The Prestige

    Post  navyik on Fri Feb 07, 2014 12:15 am

    Double alpha strike:
    Force point 1+4=5 (yes i still have some)
    Sz&FC=5
    Att. Bon=8

    2+18=20 (should hit broadside of barn...)
    Dmg: 9d10=29x2=58

    15+18=32 (oh yeah)
    Dmg: 9d10=45x2=90


    avatar
    navyik

    Posts : 2703
    Join date : 2012-03-22

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    51/88  (51/88)
    Action Points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: The Prestige

    Post  navyik on Fri Feb 07, 2014 12:22 am

    "Sharn, get on the sensors and find that sith ship!"

    Sponsored content

    Re: The Prestige

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:10 pm