MAS
6 posters

Planning Phase

Chirs2
    Chirs2

Planning Phase  - Page 3 Empty Re: Planning Phase

Post  Chirs2 Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:40 pm

Arcturus wrote:
    I think we all get to go thru simultaneously. Portal will take 13/rnd.

maybe, maybe not, if people forget the plan and step through on their initiative then we would go 1 at a time. we need to coordinate our entrance, so we can hit them all at once before they can react, by all acting on the same initiative number.

initiative numbers would only be for sequencing our party's action, but with delay options, we could just as easily "choose" our order.

Tyrael - Castle girl
    Rasso - Haste buff and move girl\Seed to safer distance
    ?
    ?
    ?

either tanks go next and then Ignis flanks, or the reverse.

Hopefully we can clear the board in our first round, if we hit them all at once.
    Chirs2
    Chirs2

Post  Chirs2 Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:41 pm

Arcturus wrote:
    That's right, I'd forgotten this post. Tyrael first, then Rasso, then the rest to engage the enemy.

lol! I think we are typing at the same time
    MAS
    MAS
    Admin

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Planning Phase  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue60/112Planning Phase  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/112)
    Action Points:
    Planning Phase  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Planning Phase  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

Post  MAS Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:45 pm

Chirs2 wrote:
    MAS wrote:
    ---What you need to be ready =

A list, by character, of any spells that have been cast on the party, cast by who, and targeting who.

An initiative roll for each party member, to include familiars, companions, cohorts, etc.

Intended start position coordinates within the 20 ft cone forward of your portal. [/b][/color]

Assuming we are still following the plan, initiative doesn't really matter, since we are all going to delay to the lowest initiative roll and enter the portal on the same initiative number.  We are then acting  with Tyrael going first (to Castle the sorceress to my magic carpet), then Rasso to Haste buff the party, then we can go by the rolled numbers or in whatever order people want.

I still need initiative for the encounter...so I can have everything in place and ready to go at launch. Numbers in relation to the bad guys...
    whit10
    whit10

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Planning Phase  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue19/19Planning Phase  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (19/19)
    Action Points:
    Planning Phase  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1/0Planning Phase  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/0)
    Character Sheet:

Post  whit10 Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:19 pm

Initiative for Tyrael:

Roll(1d20)+5:
    13,+5
    Total:18

Tyrael will invoke Sarenrae's holy blessing and grant Holy and Axiomatic to his Long Spear before stepping through the portal. (Sacred Bond - Weapon)

Lemme know when you want the accompanying Will Save

...one problem I just remembered Chris, I really should be standing on the carpet with you when I cast that spell. Unless you want to take the time to get her on board
    Arcturus
    Arcturus

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Planning Phase  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Planning Phase  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Arcturus Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:44 pm

Garth roll: 1d20 + 11

31 (figures I roll a natural 20 when it doesn't fucking matter)

Garth will draw his Frost Brand and speak the power word to activate the frost power and fire DR. He stands ready to attack where and when the party deems wise.
    navyik
    navyik

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Planning Phase  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue68/68Planning Phase  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (68/68)
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  navyik Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:03 am

Grizzle licks his chops and shakes his head and arms. Initiative 18+2=20.
    Barkskin.
    navyik
    navyik

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Planning Phase  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue68/68Planning Phase  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (68/68)
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  navyik Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:39 am

Bear in mind (hee hee) grizzle will take up 9 squares... He will have to occupy the farthest part of the cone behind the pregen monk. not much left for the rest of you to choose from... pig 
    Chirs2
    Chirs2

Post  Chirs2 Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:55 am

whit10 wrote:
    ...one problem I just remembered Chris, I really should be standing on the carpet with you when I cast that spell.  Unless you want to take the time to get her on board

Yes, that is exactly the plan, so when you Castle, the sorceress is also on my flying carept

MAS wrote:
    I still need initiative for the encounter...so I can have everything in place and ready to go at launch. Numbers in relation to the bad guys...

Ok, as long as we are clear that we are all going at the same initiative, delaying down.  Then acting Tyrael, Rasso, other 3 by initiative I guess

Roll(1d20)+3:
    13,+3
    Total:16

In the rounds before we portal jump, Rasso will cast Heroism, pro vs evil and shield on himself (includes Dr. Peabody).  

Rasso will light his Candle of Invocation in its lantern.  30ft radius - everyone gets +2 to saves as we pass the portal and +2 attack rolls\skills if within 30ft of me

Rasso ALWAYS casts Age Resistance when he wakes up each day and his Contingency spell lasts 16 days or until used.

spells cast 1st - 2\9,  6th 2\8

I assume this is coming in the backstory - but we still need the intel on the Xiq'quan capital city before we jump  study

Rasso will attempt to be aware of the portal energy as he passes through and wills his spells to remain functional, let me know if you want some combination of Perception, 1000 Worlds Lore, Arcane Lore and\or Spellcraft.
    Arcturus
    Arcturus

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Arcturus Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:00 am

navyik wrote:Bear in mind (hee hee) grizzle will take up 9 squares... He will have to occupy the farthest part of the cone behind the pregen monk.  not much left for the rest of you to choose from... pig 

I'm pretty sure it's just Garth and Griz engaging initially- Ignis is flanking and de-buffing the daemons? And Tyrael is crashing down on top of them once the girl is safely airborne with Rasso? If I have the plan right, please give me the grid coordinates griz intends to occupy and I'll state where I'm going. Bear (heheheh no pun intended) in mind I've got fire DR and can make AT LEAST 2 attacks at full bonus, because of my feats. Maybe more, if hasted and positioned properly.
    whit10
    whit10

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Planning Phase  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue19/19Planning Phase  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (19/19)
    Action Points:
    Planning Phase  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1/0Planning Phase  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/0)
    Character Sheet:

Post  whit10 Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:24 am

Actually Matt, Tyrael will do the Sword thing first and then, the round before we jump, cast Prayer. It's two Will save rolls but what the hell.

Assuming it stays up, the party gets +1 to hit, damage, skill checks and saves for 14 rounds
    Arcturus
    Arcturus

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Arcturus Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:34 am

Planning Phase  - Page 3 Warrior-13237-1920x1080

Planning Phase  - Page 3 Warriors-Wallpapers-2

Just remind me because I've forgotten and can't find it- we get a move action and a standard action (one attack) upon portal exit? Without any buffs, that is.
    Chirs2
    Chirs2

Post  Chirs2 Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:41 pm

whit10 wrote:Actually Matt, Tyrael will do the Sword thing first and then, the round before we jump, cast Prayer.  It's two Will save rolls but what the hell.

Assuming it stays up, the party gets +1 to hit, damage, skill checks and saves for 14 rounds

that is nice - the +1 to saves will help everyone KEEP their buffs as we pass through the portal
    Chirs2
    Chirs2

Post  Chirs2 Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:50 pm

oops, forgot the coordinates you asked for. let's call it G-12

I don't think those are as big an issue, since we are all acting on at the same number and likely moving, which looks like Ignis' roll of 10.

so at 10, the portal transports all of us

then sub 10
    Tyrael
    Rasso
    Garth (by actual roll, but delayed for Ty and Ras)
    Grizzle
    Ignis
    MAS
    MAS
    Admin

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Planning Phase  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue60/112Planning Phase  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/112)
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  MAS Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:15 pm

Hey guys - I will have the new thread, background info, and requested intel posted tonight - maybe late tonight, but definitely tonight.

This message brought to you by Badger Tenkara!
    Arcturus
    Arcturus

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Arcturus Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:23 pm

Nice! I'd like to see the map with the proposed cone of deployment area. And get a visual of grizzle's size on it.
    Also I'd like to be reminded what actions we get in deployment round. I thought it was move action and standard action but my rememberer isn't working today..
    Chirs2
    Chirs2

Post  Chirs2 Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:31 pm

Arcturus wrote:Nice! I'd like to see the map with the proposed cone of deployment area. And get a visual of grizzle's size on it.
    Also I'd like to be reminded what actions we get in deployment round. I thought it was move action and standard action but my rememberer isn't working today..

I think we are going to need a bigger map
    Arcturus
    Arcturus

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Arcturus Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:58 pm

Chirs2 wrote:
    Arcturus wrote:Nice! I'd like to see the map with the proposed cone of deployment area. And get a visual of grizzle's size on it.

I think we are going to need a bigger map

Do you think if I took the mythic feat Titans Bane (if we gain a mythic tier at some future point) it could be used to share space with Grizzle? I know it was intended for use against enemies, but... curious.
    navyik
    navyik

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  navyik Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:01 pm

Arcturus wrote:

Do you think if I took the mythic feat Titans Bane (if we gain a mythic tier at some future point) it could be used to share space with Grizzle?  I know it was intended for use against enemies,  but... curious.

If we get more teirs, griz will be gargantuan...
    whit10
    whit10

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  whit10 Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:55 pm

you cannot share spaces. You just move the other person out of the way.
    navyik
    navyik

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  navyik Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:10 pm

whit10 wrote:you cannot share spaces.  You just move the other person out of the way.

Read the ability, josh. Its pretty cool.
    whit10
    whit10

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  whit10 Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:19 pm

Wow. That's ridiculously powerful. Bit broken IMO but it's Mythic stuff. lol, that could be argued for lots of things.

I don't personally think that should be allowed for use with allies though. That's a bit of a rules rape IMO. Matt's call obviously
    Arcturus
    Arcturus

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Arcturus Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:31 pm

I was just wondering. I have my mythic feat for this tier already. I'm guessing Garth will probably have other priorities over that if/when the chance to take a second mythic feat comes up anyway.
    Robyo
    Robyo

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Robyo Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:58 pm

navyik wrote:If we get more teirs, griz will be gargantuan...

That's pretty cool. Griz could wrestle with Terrasque!

Planning Phase  - Page 3 Monster1-1
    MAS
    MAS
    Admin

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  MAS Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:23 am

Check out the new thread - Backstory: Context, History, and Scale.

This should add some more perspective. further questions and requests for info are welcome in the newthread. I hope to have the remaining intel and play map up tomorrow night.

I wanted to get more done today but Badger is exceeding our expectations. The site had close to 1500 visits today, we've got some orders rolling in, request for interviews and product evaluations, vendors contacting us wanting to add their product to our site, representatives from shops wanting to talk wholesale. Its been a crazy week.

I know this is driving you crazy, and Ive already worn out your patience. I understand if you want to start something else. I'll drive on with this if you guys will - or will bow out without any ill will, as the group requires.

whit10
    whit10

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  whit10 Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:44 am

I think it comes down to whether or not you think you can run it. I'm fine with being patient dude.
    Chirs2
    Chirs2

Post  Chirs2 Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:59 am

I understand your situation and given that we have now had a full 2 weeks of pauses and delays, with the acknowledgement that you are possibly just seeing the beginning of your new busy-ness.... I think it is also fair to let Rob get started. He had said he would be ready by yesterday as well.

I don't see any harm in running potentially both adventures. I don't want Matt to give up, because everyone has put a LOT of time into making 16th lvl mythic characters and everyone is excited to play this game.

But at the end of the day, your business will and should come first.

The reality of forum gaming is that it will die with inactivity. We have seen this happen a couple times over the years. The forum game ran for about a year when I did Conan, then it died as the next ideas petered out. The forum games ran again for a while, then were again on the verge of death after the Throne game, which barely got started, before Rob got WW rolling and even then it was half a party for a while.

We have had a good run of nearly 18 months between WW and SW. I REALLY enjoy and need the outlet of gaming. I do not want to see it vanish again.

I would encourage Rob to fire up WW as quickly as possible and Matt can jump in if\when he has the time.
    Robyo
    Robyo

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Robyo Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:32 am

I put everything on hold when Matt said he would be ready by Monday. Happy to run some Weird West, but still need to work on stuff for it.

Dan and Matt should make characters! I know Dan has been silent about it so far, but it's a good opportunity for him to dive head-first into the Radiance system crunch. Matt already has a character, but would need to be leveled up to 8th. Anyone is welcome to assail me with questions.

If Matt has the time, I'm glad to keep on with Epic Champions. I'll try to he some background stuff for WW up this week, but as everyone else, been busy!

Arcturus
    Arcturus

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Arcturus Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:28 pm

Robyo wrote:I put everything on hold when Matt said he would be ready by Monday. Happy to run some Weird West, but still need to work on stuff for it.

Dan and Matt should make characters! I know Dan has been silent about it so far, but it's a good opportunity for him to dive head-first into the Radiance system crunch. Matt already has a character, but would need to be leveled up to 8th. Anyone is welcome to assail me with questions.

If Matt has the time, I'm glad to keep on with Epic Champions. I'll try to he some background stuff for WW up this week, but as everyone else, been busy!

Yeah, I'd like to play. Just email me the details of character creation..level, yes or no to electro/steamtech, money to spend, etc. I think Radiance seems fairly easy to develop for.

As far as C1KW, I think it's a neat story. I'm into everyone's characters and Matt's multiverse. I'd like to keep it going, unless it's not feasible.

It's not like we HAVE to invest an hour an evening. Hell, weekdays suck for me anyway since im stuck on second shift. Why not make it primarily a weekend pursuit for the time being? It doesn't have to move at lightning speed.. I think we have the makings of an epic story here.

Unless of course, Matt wants out. Real life is more important.

Just my two cents.

Rob, I'll cruise over to WW and start looking around.
    MAS
    MAS
    Admin

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  MAS Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:32 pm

Guys - start the WW. I'll keep working on the epic, but as usual, I bit off more than I can chew. I honestly had no idea that this business project was going to take off like this.

I will keep driving on with the epic as time allows, and when it is ready we can run it concurrently, or have it hanging ready for pickup whenever.

In the interest of keeping forward progress. I need icon pictures for the epic characters, and start positions within the blue coned deployment zone. Your position must be within the zone - which means that you must have at least 2 squares of your icon within the zone. This allows for some leeway on the larger sized party members.

You'll notice that the map has changed! It turns out scrying isn't an exact science;)

Planning Phase  - Page 3 Xiqgat10

navyik
    navyik

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  navyik Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:48 pm

Center grizzles front paws on the boulder at G-10. He is Huge. How do i make an icon? Can you use the profile avatar?
    Arcturus
    Arcturus

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Arcturus Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:57 pm

Fuck. Garth in J12 I guess. Be nice if I could get to G6 because I could kill both 5 and 6 on the first turn, with some luck. Are we hasted? If so cool, otherwise I'm pretty sure I'd have to be more centered to get there. I really wanna see how big grizzle is on the map.. And you could figure out how to just use my avatar too, that'd be cool.
    navyik
    navyik

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  navyik Thu Mar 06, 2014 12:12 am

Griz looks at garth with a desire for approval, shrugging a question...
    Chirs2
    Chirs2

Post  Chirs2 Thu Mar 06, 2014 12:29 am

Arcturus wrote:Fuck. Garth in J12 I guess. Be nice if I could get to G6 because I could kill both 5 and 6 on the first turn, with some luck. Are we hasted? If so cool, otherwise I'm pretty sure I'd have to be more centered to get there. I really wanna see how big grizzle is on the map.. And you could figure out how to just use my avatar too, that'd be cool.

no haste yet, but since we all act on Initiative 10, by delaying as a group, you get Mythic Haste after we port and before you act

remember the plan.... we all port in on 10

Tyrael, who is standing on my flying carpet, Castles with the sorceress\Seed

Rasso goes next, casts Mythic Haste on everyone, then moves the Seed\sorceress away to a safer distance

Garth
    Grizzle
    Ignis
    in order of actual rolled initiative numbers - seek and destroy!
    whit10
    whit10

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  whit10 Thu Mar 06, 2014 12:33 am

Tyrael is pretty much holding his action until we arrive.

No idea how to do the icon thing man
    MAS
    MAS
    Admin

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  MAS Thu Mar 06, 2014 12:34 am

Just find a picture that you want to use - and email it to me or post it - Ill do the rest.

Yes Alan - I can use the profile avatar.

Last edited by MAS on Thu Mar 06, 2014 12:49 am; edited 1 time in total
    Chirs2
    Chirs2

Post  Chirs2 Thu Mar 06, 2014 12:38 am

rasso will deploy at the rear, like D-17 or there abouts

use this for icon pic

Planning Phase  - Page 3 Dourif13
    whit10
    whit10

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  whit10 Thu Mar 06, 2014 12:48 am

here ya go

Planning Phase  - Page 3 87978410

had to go with a different pic... too big I think for an icon

Last edited by whit10 on Thu Mar 06, 2014 12:52 am; edited 2 times in total
    Arcturus
    Arcturus

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Arcturus Thu Mar 06, 2014 12:50 am

Awesome look for Tyrael!

Sweet re: mythic haste. I can use my feats to land at least 2, possibly 3 heavy heavy hits. We're gonna do ok.
    Chirs2
    Chirs2

Post  Chirs2 Thu Mar 06, 2014 12:52 am

Arcturus wrote:Awesome look for Tyrael!

Sweet re: mythic haste. I can use my feats to land at least 2, possibly 3 heavy heavy hits. We're gonna do ok.

given the description of "Escalation" I think we need to hit hard and fast, recover the Seed in 1 round and GTFO before bigger baddies arrive.
    whit10
    whit10

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  whit10 Thu Mar 06, 2014 12:53 am

yeah, given what's going on... the greater good is to get to the city ASAP.
    Arcturus
    Arcturus

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Arcturus Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:21 am

Chirs2 wrote:
    Arcturus wrote:Awesome look for Tyrael!

given the description of "Escalation" I think we need to hit hard and fast, recover the Seed in 1 round and GTFO before bigger baddies arrive.

Agreed. These 3 baddies shouldn't be a problem, but I think their CR is more apropos to the pregen party. I don't really wanna encounter anything that is leveled up for us quite yet..

We gotta remember teamwork, teamwork, teamwork. I like our plan.
    Arcturus
    Arcturus

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Arcturus Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:25 am

It just occurred to me- what's the plan for Garth and Grizzle withdrawing? Rasso, Peabody, and the Seed bearer are taking the carpet, Tyrael and Ignis can fly along.. what about Garth and Griz?

Edit: just remembered I'm wearing celestial armor, can fly at rate of 60 for 1 min/lvl. What about grizzle though?
    whit10
    whit10

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  whit10 Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:13 am

This is why I suggested potions of Fly
    Chirs2
    Chirs2

Post  Chirs2 Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:00 am

The Mythic Haste will also boost your speed by +50ft per round, so you can cover 80ft in a single move and x4 running = 320 ft, which is way faster than a normal 120ft run speed. Flying is more about getting past terrain - over water, over a wall, over acid, etc. For the mages, it is about staying out of melee Wink

I think you may be underestimating the immediate challenge, remember the pregens were getting destroyed and were heavily out-gunned in their fight. The scraggily looking thing cast Horrid Wilting on the Sorceress, which is a lvl 8 spell, same lvl as Ignis and I can cast. I would expect that the resistance will be level appropriate for US, the pregens were dead. Remember, even the shock-troop ape-minotaur things can teleport (also a high lvl spell).

Don't hold back on these guys, expecting push-overs. Hit them like they will kill you if you don't.  Twisted Evil 

Let's see what happens in round 1, but this may turn into a tactical retreat to the besieged city, where we fight, move, fight, move.... all the way to the city. I do have an alternate plan.... but that is hush-hush until I see how the first round plays out.

Arcturus
    Arcturus

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Arcturus Thu Mar 06, 2014 12:47 pm

Chirs2 wrote:The Mythic Haste will also boost your speed by +50ft per round, so you can cover 80ft in a single move and x4 running = 320 ft, which is way faster than a normal 120ft run speed.  Flying is more about getting past terrain - over water, over a wall, over acid, etc.  For the mages, it is about staying out of melee Wink

I think you may be underestimating the immediate challenge, remember the pregens were getting destroyed and were heavily out-gunned in their fight.  The scraggily looking thing cast Horrid Wilting on the Sorceress, which is a lvl 8 spell, same lvl as Ignis and I can cast.  I would expect that the resistance will be level appropriate for US, the pregens were dead.  Remember, even the shock-troop ape-minotaur things can teleport (also a high lvl spell).

Don't hold back on these guys, expecting push-overs.  Hit them like they will kill you if you don't.   Twisted Evil 

Let's see what happens in round 1, but this may turn into a tactical retreat to the besieged city, where we fight, move, fight, move.... all the way to the city.  I do have an alternate plan.... but that is hush-hush until I see how the first round plays out.

I won't be holding back. Garth's plan:

I intend to run between the nearest two, think F4ish.

My AC against AoO because of movement is 40. If one of them tries to touch attack me as an AoO my AC is still a respectable 34.

I will Mythic Vital Strike (8d6+184+1d6cold) the bejesus out of #6. I will enjoy a minimum +35 to hit because of my own BAB and the flanking provided By the pregen monk/fighter. I don't yet know if we will be magically buffed with any more +to hit/dmg..

If that attack hits, I intend to Great Cleave #7. That'll only be 2d6+23+1d6cold, but with critical range of 16-20, anything's possible. (Also at a full BAB of +33)

If that shot hits, I'm technically allowed to Great Cleave #6 as well,, still at full BAB+ flanking bonus.This stated course of action will leave me in position where Griz can enjoy a flanking bonus from me, should he desire.

Of course, I'm hoping for lots of support from Ignis and Rasso so I don't get magically raped.

And also hoping Tyrael rains some steely death from above on these hellspawned assholes.

If anyone sees a problem, probably should tell Gartholomew now.
    whit10
    whit10

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  whit10 Thu Mar 06, 2014 12:55 pm

Tyrael doesn't really 'rain death' as you put it... think more like a holy cruise missile. Wink
    Arcturus
    Arcturus

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Arcturus Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:01 pm

whit10 wrote:Tyrael doesn't really 'rain death' as you put it... think more like a holy cruise missile. Wink

Semantics, man.  Cool 

As you wish! Garth is hoping Tyrael will smite these baddies with some holy cruise missle jihad, righteously served up with a side of heavenly wrath. affraid

I kinda just wanna use my frozen Greatsword to serve up some daemon bitchcicles (maybe bitchpops? whatever) for Grizzle to eat.. It looks warm out and I'm concerned he might get too hot under his fur. I like bears. Smile
    navyik
    navyik

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  navyik Thu Mar 06, 2014 2:26 pm

Griz can fly if need be... He'd rather not... Hes faster on land than the carpet in the air.
    Arcturus
    Arcturus

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Arcturus Thu Mar 06, 2014 2:37 pm

navyik wrote:Griz can fly if need be... He'd rather not... Hes faster on land than the carpet in the air.

Maybe if need be Griz can carry Garth as a passenger. He's freakin huge, after all. Unless he's opposed. Garth can fly but also would rather not.
    Chirs2
    Chirs2

Post  Chirs2 Thu Mar 06, 2014 2:54 pm

navyik wrote:Griz can fly if need be... He'd rather not... Hes faster on land than the carpet in the air.

Rasso would actually be faster flying himself, since Haste would apply, but uses the Carpet since it acts like a mount and doesn't take his movement action for combat.

I can cast Overland Flight on people too, if needed

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:52 pm