whit10
MAS
6 posters

Planning Phase

whit10
    whit10

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Planning Phase  - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue19/19Planning Phase  - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (19/19)
    Action Points:
    Planning Phase  - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1/0Planning Phase  - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/0)
    Character Sheet:

Planning Phase  - Page 4 Empty Re: Planning Phase

Post  whit10 Thu Mar 06, 2014 3:18 pm

uh, you might be able to move fast Alan but terrain could still be a factor in movement. Nice thing about flying (unless the wind is gale force or stronger) no terrain to dick with
    Robyo
    Robyo

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Planning Phase  - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Planning Phase  - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
    Action Points:
    Planning Phase  - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Planning Phase  - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

Post  Robyo Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:06 pm

Ignis image:
    Planning Phase  - Page 4 Efreet-1a

I'll stick with tactics in post #12. Try to be by the boulder and flank. Start on the ground and fly if he has to.
    MAS
    MAS
    Admin

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Planning Phase  - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue60/112Planning Phase  - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/112)
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  MAS Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:39 am

I combed the planning phase thread for deployment info, please let me know if your positions are acceptable and your size is correct.

After confirmation I can start the new thread and we are off and running!

Planning Phase  - Page 4 Gate_f10

Last edited by MAS on Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:51 am; edited 1 time in total
    Chirs2
    Chirs2

Post  Chirs2 Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:44 am

MAS wrote:I combed the planning phase thread for deployment info, please let me know if your positions are acceptable and your size is correct.

where is the map?
    last one I see is back in 129 with no icons
    MAS
    MAS
    Admin

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Planning Phase  - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue60/112Planning Phase  - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/112)
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  MAS Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:52 am

Chirs2 wrote:
    MAS wrote:I combed the planning phase thread for deployment info, please let me know if your positions are acceptable and your size is correct.

where is the map?
    last one I see is back in 129 with no icons

post fixed
    Arcturus
    Arcturus

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Arcturus Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:55 am

Nice! How much reach does Grizzle have?
    Chirs2
    Chirs2

Post  Chirs2 Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:57 am

Tyrael is starting on my flying carpet with Rasso, so we need to be adjacent to each other for the Castle.

The carpet can be on the ground, so there are no issues.

move Rasso down to H-12 to give Griz a clearer path forward
    navyik
    navyik

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Planning Phase  - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue68/68Planning Phase  - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (68/68)
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  navyik Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:22 pm

Griz was going to be forward as much as possible.
    Chirs2
    Chirs2

Post  Chirs2 Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:23 pm

navyik wrote:Griz was going to be forward as much as possible.

Rasso \ Tyrael could swap with Griz, to put him forward and us back.  Ty will Castle swap positions and I am going to back peddle out either way

Can we tell if the Sorceress still has the Seed? (since the map changed)
    Arcturus
    Arcturus

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Arcturus Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:33 pm

Garth is in front of Griz. If you want, put Garth where Tyrael is. Since Rasso and Tyrael need to be next to each other and forward position isn't as important for their first task, move them elsewhere.

IF Garth gets placed where Tyrael is, he will advance to G6 once his haste kicks in. BUT he will follow a certain path- i11-i9, diagonal to h8, h7, diagonal to g6. Should be 35 ft and allow him to bypass any AoO.

I decided I don't want to die on the first round.
    Chirs2
    Chirs2

Post  Chirs2 Fri Mar 07, 2014 1:28 pm

BUMP from the other thread, that still needs an answer before we jump

Chirs2 wrote:
    MAS wrote:
    Chirs2 wrote:
    MAS wrote:
    Deliver the God Seed to Don Taen, then keep him alive while he uses it to activate an artifact called the "Lantern of Dawn".

And that was the requested bit of intel we still need - where is Don Taen?

can we see the location via scrying?  can someone give me a general description of where he is?  is he expecting us or just his local heroes?

You do not have any scrying capability on the siege, as it was focused on the movements of the Seed since the Pregen party removed it from its hiding place. You'll need to interface with the pregens for that info.

He would be expecting the locals. To the Oberon's staff's knowledge, Don Taen is unaware of the Larger Plenary Prime and its complexities.

so nobody on the staff or the God Oberon himself can even give me a verbal description of where to take the Seed???    

Rolling Eyes some god he is

I am not interested in the siege or the enemy - I want to know where the city is, ergo where to take the Seed once we secure it.  
    navyik
    navyik

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Planning Phase  - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue68/68Planning Phase  - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (68/68)
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  navyik Fri Mar 07, 2014 3:21 pm

After some research i believe griz has a space of 6 squares and reach of 10'.
    MAS
    MAS
    Admin

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  MAS Fri Mar 07, 2014 6:36 pm

You can safely assume you know the way to the city. We will say you have access to a general Map of the area around the Xiquan capital. Any additional specific, current intel would need to be gotten by interfacing with the locals/pregens.

Taking the seed to break the siege is NOT part of the "official" mission. Since saving the city is not part of the "official" mission tasking, none of the scrying resources have been applied to it. These resources are stretched thin across the Plenary Prime, and only direct operational concerns are monitored.

The Sorceress still has the Seed.

If your position is not acceptable - Please specify a grid.

Planning Phase  - Page 4 Gate_f11
    Robyo
    Robyo

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Robyo Fri Mar 07, 2014 7:22 pm

Looks good!
    Chirs2
    Chirs2

Post  Chirs2 Fri Mar 07, 2014 7:27 pm

MAS wrote:You can safely assume you know the way to the city. We will say you have access to a general Map of the area around the Xiquan capital. Any additional specific, current intel would need to be gotten by interfacing with the locals/pregens.

Placement is fine with me. Intel noted, thanks for the clarification.

So which direction is the city, assuming N is towards the top of the map, and how much distance (as the crow flies)?

I assume I could figure that out from a combination of an accurate and reliable map and seeing the current location via scrying.
    Chirs2
    Chirs2

Post  Chirs2 Fri Mar 07, 2014 7:52 pm

Chirs2 wrote:
    In the rounds before we portal jump, Rasso will cast Heroism, pro vs evil and shield on himself (includes Dr. Peabody).  

Rasso will light his Candle of Invocation in its lantern.  30ft radius - everyone gets +2 to saves as we pass the portal and +2 attack rolls\skills if within 30ft of me

Rasso ALWAYS casts Age Resistance when he wakes up each day and his Contingency spell lasts 16 days or until used.

spells cast 1st - 2\9,  6th 2\8

Rasso will attempt to be aware of the portal energy as he passes through and wills his spells to remain functional, let me know if you want some combination of Perception, 1000 Worlds Lore, Arcane Lore and\or Spellcraft.

bump - to remind everyone they get +2 to saves from me when we portal through

Rasso is holding his Rod of Absorption in his left hand and Rod of Lesser Quickening in his right hand (right hand has Glove of Storing)
    MAS
    MAS
    Admin

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  MAS Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:37 pm

Chirs2 wrote:
    MAS wrote:You can safely assume you know the way to the city. We will say you have access to a general Map of the area around the Xiquan capital. Any additional specific, current intel would need to be gotten by interfacing with the locals/pregens.

Placement is fine with me.  Intel noted, thanks for the clarification.  

So which direction is the city, assuming N is towards the top of the map, and how much distance (as the crow flies)?  

I assume I could figure that out from a combination of an accurate and reliable map and seeing the current location via scrying.

Due west - of course!
    Chirs2
    Chirs2

Post  Chirs2 Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:16 am

MAS wrote:
    Due west - of course!

LOL of course!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:06 am