Arcturus2
Chris
6 posters

The end of the line

whit10
    whit10

Character Information
    Hit points:
    The end of the line - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue19/19The end of the line - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (19/19)
    Action Points:
    The end of the line - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue1/0The end of the line - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/0)
    Character Sheet:

The end of the line - Page 6 Empty Re: The end of the line

Post  whit10 Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:37 pm

yeah, rather haggard looking party at the moment. JT isn't looking too hot, and the rest of you are scorched or beat up... the thought crosses your mind that the OMP better be forthcoming with some kind of reward.
    navyik
    navyik

Character Information
    Hit points:
    The end of the line - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue68/68The end of the line - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (68/68)
    Action Points:
    The end of the line - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/0The end of the line - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

Post  navyik Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:45 pm

Using gloves of recon to see through secret door.

Did the queen leave any posessions?
    whit10
    whit10

Character Information
    Hit points:
    The end of the line - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue19/19The end of the line - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (19/19)
    Action Points:
    The end of the line - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue1/0The end of the line - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/0)
    Character Sheet:

Post  whit10 Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:54 pm

This is the King's chamber, but yes. You see "wonderful things" (to quote Howard Carter)
    Robyo
    Robyo

Character Information
    Hit points:
    The end of the line - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/0The end of the line - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Robyo Fri Feb 20, 2015 7:49 pm

Hex Healing for anyone who wants it. Olivia can spend her last spell slot for some more healing if anyone needs it.

She gratefully takes the ammo from Elliot. "I've been much enjoying this iron. How much you want for it?"

whit10
    whit10

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  whit10 Fri Feb 20, 2015 10:27 pm

The end of the line - Page 6 Schn_k10

(there is more than what is pictured here.. best pic I could find)

you see a very large treasure chamber open up after the lever is pulled...

gems, gold, artifacts... everything an Egyptologist (or a treasure hunter) could ever want.  

I will assume that someone will do the Detect Magic thing at some point... so we'll cut to the chase.

There are several scrolls and other items in the room... including 2 Cure Disease Potions (lol...good thing you didn't need more, you lucky dogs)

I will update the rest of the treasure later on... figured the aforementioned items were rather important
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    The end of the line - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue35/35The end of the line - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/35)
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Fri Feb 20, 2015 10:33 pm

whit10 wrote: including 2 Cure Disease Potions (lol...good thing you didn't need more, you lucky dogs)

cheers JT dances a dwarven jig

The end of the line - Page 6 Dancin10
    whit10
    whit10

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  whit10 Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:07 pm

Does he strip and dance on the pile of money? Wink
    whit10
    whit10

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  whit10 Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:32 am

ahem... Items that are in the tomb that you discover:

1 Onyx Dog (Figurine of Wondrous Power)
    1 Wand of Lightning Bolt - 25 charges
    1 Minor Rod of Empower Spell
    1 Scroll with 4 Arcane Spells on it (Dispel Magic, Haste, Dimension Door, Dominate Person)
    +1 Buckler Shield (mithril)
    Type 2 Bag of Holding
    +2 Shocking Burst Heavy Mace

250,000 at least in gold and jewels. Probably the same in items and mundane artifacts (this is sort of a lump sum number, it is unlikely that you could actually keep all these items, but you would get some reward for them instead... that does not, however, refer to magic items)

I have also pasted this in the Loot page
    Robyo
    Robyo

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Robyo Sat Feb 21, 2015 10:14 am

"How are we going to get this loot out of here? And what about our original mission? The Pharoah may still be somewhere in this place."
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    The end of the line - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue35/35The end of the line - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/35)
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Sat Feb 21, 2015 11:27 am

"Mules! Lots and lots of mules!" JT puts his clothes back on and climbs off the mountain of gold.

"I think that was the Pharoah" JT indicates the whiff that flew the chute.
    whit10
    whit10

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  whit10 Sat Feb 21, 2015 11:35 am

(you did have the army guys that came with you)
    Arcturus2
    Arcturus2

Post  Arcturus2 Sat Feb 21, 2015 2:23 pm

Robyo wrote:Hex Healing for anyone who wants it. Olivia can spend her last spell slot for some more healing if anyone needs it.

She gratefully takes the ammo from Elliot. "I've been much enjoying this iron. How much you want for it?"

Elliot smiles and removes his pistol shoulder harness, wincing from the pain of his cracked ribs as he does so.

He hands it to Olivia,  and says

"Consider her a gift, Ms. Ormonde. May she serve you as well as she has served me all these years."

That comes with 40 regular .45 caliber bullets, 16 silver bullets, and 4 box magazines.

Stats:

+1 Undead Bane Colt 1911 .45  'Lucy'
    This custom made single action .45 caliber semi-automatic handgun is dull black with a slightly raised skull and bones motif on the slide and trigger guard. The grips appear to be ivory, but upon close inspection, reveal themselves to be made of human bone. It’s box magazine holds 7 rounds plus another in the breech.

Type: Pistol  Magazine: 7 Rounds
    Weight: 2#
    Range Increment: 30 ft.
    Crit: 20 (x4)
    Attack Bonus: Olivia's stat line here
    Damage: 1d10+* (+1 magic weapon/+ whatever Olivia has)  + 2d6 vs. Undead

Elliot would definitely appreciate a healing bump, btw..

To the party in general:

"We haven't killed the Vampire king, but we sure as hell can destroy his lair. I doubt he can go far in the daytime desert. We can find him."

A pause while he lights a cigarette..

"I say we grab what we can and blow this place sky high. How much dynamite do you have, JT?"
    whit10
    whit10

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  whit10 Sat Feb 21, 2015 11:25 pm

while you are making your decision, please note that it is actually dark out. The light you see is the moon, blood red (hee hee) the vamp is probably long gone...

you actually think you hear someone yelling down the vent "hello... can anyone hear me?"
    MAS
    MAS
    Admin

Character Information
    Hit points:
    The end of the line - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue60/112The end of the line - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/112)
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  MAS Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:35 am

sorry guys, got off work friday and went directly to Iowa for a show, got back today and had to finish up homework. Shoulda let you all know what was going on, my apologies.

I'll back-read tomorrow and post up after work.
    whit10
    whit10

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  whit10 Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:48 pm

Unless anyone has anything REALLY specific and important that they would like to do... I'm going to wrap things up tonight so that we can be focused on Alan's campaign and then Chris's mounted one.

No offense to anyone, I just want to finish this off. I have really enjoyed running this, I hope you all have enjoyed it too.

Please go to "Deadly Omens" for the wrap up to this chapter
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:58 pm

I definitely enjoyed playing, it was well run and entertaining!

JT is glad to leave the crotch rot in the tomb
    Arcturus2
    Arcturus2

Post  Arcturus2 Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:09 pm

Yeah this was an excellent adventure, thanks a lot! I don't think I have the patience or intestinal fortitude to GM a forum campaign lol. Good show!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:01 pm