Smoke and Thunder Gaming

Login or Register
Smoke and Thunder Gaming

Gaming Room

Dice - http://dicelog.com

D20 SRD - http://www.d20srd.org/index.htm

Pathfinder SRD - http://paizo.com/pathfinderRPG/prd/

Modern SRD - http://www.d20moderndb.com/game-rules/d20-modern-srd

Pando - http://www.pando.com/

Dropbox - http://www.dropbox.com/

Open Office - http://www.openoffice.org/


    The day the earth shook

    Share
    avatar
    MAS
    Admin

    Posts : 2468
    Join date : 2011-09-12

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Action Points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: The day the earth shook

    Post  MAS on Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:52 am

    Robyo wrote:Does that mean Granish's opponent is still at full? Dazed? Chef swings at that pilot.

    His "dazed" effect is from my cantrip - still in effect.
    avatar
    navyik

    Posts : 2750
    Join date : 2012-03-22

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    45/45  (45/45)
    Action Points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: The day the earth shook

    Post  navyik on Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:24 am

    Chef's blade finds a narrow gap in the machine, but fails to reach all the way through it. (Miss).

    Granish had previously missed, so there are no practical retcons.
    avatar
    Chris

    Posts : 5092
    Join date : 2011-10-26

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    24/24  (24/24)
    Action Points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: The day the earth shook

    Post  Chris on Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:44 am

    [quote="Chris"]
    navyik wrote:
    Goblins 18
    Chef 14

    Tuq 13
    Lumenor 11
    Emil 4
    Soldiers 2

    Tuq will pull out his Lucerne Hammer (move) and take a massive over-head swing at the dismounted goblin pilot (reach wpn)

    Roll(1d20)+4:
    20,+4
    Total:24

    woot!

    confirmation roll

    Roll(1d20)+4:
    9,+4
    Total:13

    damage
    Roll(1d10)+3:
    5,+3
    Total:8

    16 if crit

    GM - Ila is awaiting results of Tuq's hammer strike

    1 - how do you want to deal with the enemy tokens for dead bodies? remove them? leave them as grey for difficult terrain? something else?

    2 - what about the tripped mech, leave it in case pilot gets back inside? can it be moved through? space occupied?

    map updated - but still Tuq\Ila's turn

    avatar
    navyik

    Posts : 2750
    Join date : 2012-03-22

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    45/45  (45/45)
    Action Points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: The day the earth shook

    Post  navyik on Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:50 am

    Odd weapon for a mounted halfling... No matter... The goblin crumples in a heap.

    The mechs are difficult terrain. Dead goblins, not so much.
    avatar
    Chris

    Posts : 5092
    Join date : 2011-10-26

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    24/24  (24/24)
    Action Points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: The day the earth shook

    Post  Chris on Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:03 pm

    navyik wrote:Odd weapon for a mounted halfling... No matter... The goblin crumples in a heap.

    The mechs are difficult terrain.  Dead goblins, not so much.

    ok, pilot removed, mechs greyed out for terrain.

    Tuq's people use all manner of strange weapons Twisted Evil they hunt all manner of beasts.  their hunting hammers are also great at stopping rampaging Tatanka and charging Krookoraks.

    Ila will pick her way carefully over the downed mech and casually sniff at the goblin pilot.  She will ready an attack vs approach.

    map updated

    avatar
    navyik

    Posts : 2750
    Join date : 2012-03-22

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    45/45  (45/45)
    Action Points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: The day the earth shook

    Post  navyik on Thu Feb 19, 2015 2:27 pm

    Lumenor is up.
    avatar
    MAS
    Admin

    Posts : 2468
    Join date : 2011-09-12

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Action Points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: The day the earth shook

    Post  MAS on Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:17 pm

    Confirm - 2 mechs (and goblin pilots) are down, the remaining is dazed, correct?
    avatar
    navyik

    Posts : 2750
    Join date : 2012-03-22

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    45/45  (45/45)
    Action Points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: The day the earth shook

    Post  navyik on Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:54 pm

    Yes
    avatar
    Arcturus2

    Posts : 523
    Join date : 2014-03-12

    Re: The day the earth shook

    Post  Arcturus2 on Sat Feb 21, 2015 3:20 pm

    Well, it's been 2 days and Lumenor hasn't gone, so Emilian will.

    Shouldn't interfere with Lumie's action anyway..

    Emilian will take a 5 foot step and attempt to sneakily pocket the wand that the now deceased goblin tried to use on him..

    Sleight of hand check, I guess?

    1d20+6 (19+6)=25 to swipe the wand

    Emilian circles the remaining mech, blade ready, apparently looking for an opening.. he feigns a trip on the dead goblin and tries to palm the wand when he stands back up.
    avatar
    navyik

    Posts : 2750
    Join date : 2012-03-22

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    45/45  (45/45)
    Action Points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: The day the earth shook

    Post  navyik on Sat Feb 21, 2015 4:13 pm

    Not a wand. Weird looking gadget...
    avatar
    Chris

    Posts : 5092
    Join date : 2011-10-26

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    24/24  (24/24)
    Action Points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: The day the earth shook

    Post  Chris on Sat Feb 21, 2015 4:31 pm

    Arcturus2 wrote:Well, it's been 2 days and Lumenor hasn't gone, so Emilian will.

    Shouldn't interfere with Lumie's action anyway..

    Emilian will take a 5 foot step and attempt to sneakily pocket the wand that the now deceased goblin tried to use on him..

    Sleight of hand check, I guess?

    1d20+6 (19+6)=25 to swipe the wand

    Emilian circles the remaining mech, blade ready, apparently looking for an opening.. he feigns a trip on the dead goblin and tries to palm the wand when he stands back up.

    nice move!

    Tuq instinctively checks his pockets for his wallet and keys
    avatar
    Arcturus2

    Posts : 523
    Join date : 2014-03-12

    Re: The day the earth shook

    Post  Arcturus2 on Sat Feb 21, 2015 4:36 pm

    navyik wrote:Not a wand. Weird looking gadget...

    Well, whatever it is, Emilian can't help but want to play with it!

    Do the mechs provide any kind of cover for his attempt?

    And don't worry, he'll share it, he's just.. naturally sneaky lol
    avatar
    navyik

    Posts : 2750
    Join date : 2012-03-22

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    45/45  (45/45)
    Action Points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: The day the earth shook

    Post  navyik on Sat Feb 21, 2015 4:47 pm

    I don't care if he shares. pirat Make opposed checks, emil gets +4. Rest of party makes spot checks.
    avatar
    Arcturus2

    Posts : 523
    Join date : 2014-03-12

    Re: The day the earth shook

    Post  Arcturus2 on Sat Feb 21, 2015 5:04 pm

    Lol Emil check: 1d20+4

    (17+4)=20

    Can't trust those gypsies.
    avatar
    Chris

    Posts : 5092
    Join date : 2011-10-26

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    24/24  (24/24)
    Action Points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: The day the earth shook

    Post  Chris on Sat Feb 21, 2015 5:33 pm

    Tuq Perception
    Roll(1d20)+8:
    2,+8
    Total:10
    avatar
    Arcturus2

    Posts : 523
    Join date : 2014-03-12

    Re: The day the earth shook

    Post  Arcturus2 on Sat Feb 21, 2015 6:06 pm

    Wait, what check was emil making?
    avatar
    navyik

    Posts : 2750
    Join date : 2012-03-22

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    45/45  (45/45)
    Action Points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: The day the earth shook

    Post  navyik on Sat Feb 21, 2015 6:08 pm

    Keep your 25 from before. I missed it. I'm at walker stalker con today.
    avatar
    MAS
    Admin

    Posts : 2468
    Join date : 2011-09-12

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Action Points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: The day the earth shook

    Post  MAS on Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:34 am

    sorry guys, got off work friday and went directly to Iowa for a show, got back today and had to finish up homework. Shoulda let you all know what was going on, my apologies.

    Ill take my turn at the GMs direction.
    avatar
    navyik

    Posts : 2750
    Join date : 2012-03-22

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    45/45  (45/45)
    Action Points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: The day the earth shook

    Post  navyik on Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:37 am

    Go ahead, Matt. Also make a perception Check.
    avatar
    MAS
    Admin

    Posts : 2468
    Join date : 2011-09-12

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Action Points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: The day the earth shook

    Post  MAS on Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:08 pm

    Perception -
    Result of the throw of dice "1d20" :

    13




    Lumenior rushed forward and smacks the mech with his torch - "Now, feel the weight of your sins, cretin!"

    Spell, touch of fatigue -
    School necromancy; Level sorcerer/wizard 0
    Casting Time 1 standard action
    Components V, S, M (a drop of sweat)
    Range touch
    Target creature touched
    Duration 1 round/level
    Saving Throw Fortitude negates; Spell Resistance yes
    You channel negative energy through your touch, fatiguing the target. You must succeed on a touch attack to strike a target. The subject is immediately fatigued for the spell's duration.

    This spell has no effect on a creature that is already fatigued. Unlike with normal fatigue, the effect ends as soon as the spell's duration expires.


    Touch attack -
    Result of the throw of dice "1d20 +2" :

    16 + 2 = 18
    avatar
    navyik

    Posts : 2750
    Join date : 2012-03-22

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    45/45  (45/45)
    Action Points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: The day the earth shook

    Post  navyik on Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:27 pm

    The mech, or the pilot?
    avatar
    navyik

    Posts : 2750
    Join date : 2012-03-22

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    45/45  (45/45)
    Action Points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: The day the earth shook

    Post  navyik on Tue Feb 24, 2015 2:29 pm

    I'll just run with it:

    Lumenor touches the mech, whic seems to resonate and perhaps amplify his effect. It begins to glow a feint purpley-grey that lughtly clouds everyone's vision.
    Overwhelmed, the goblin pilot slumps over unconscious.
    avatar
    navyik

    Posts : 2750
    Join date : 2012-03-22

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    45/45  (45/45)
    Action Points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: The day the earth shook

    Post  navyik on Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:24 pm

    Red soldier says "we Better fall back to the fort."
    avatar
    Chris

    Posts : 5092
    Join date : 2011-10-26

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    24/24  (24/24)
    Action Points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: The day the earth shook

    Post  Chris on Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:16 am

    Are those other 5 mechs still approaching?
    avatar
    navyik

    Posts : 2750
    Join date : 2012-03-22

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    45/45  (45/45)
    Action Points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: The day the earth shook

    Post  navyik on Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:18 am

    You've lost sight of them in the smoke and blood...
    avatar
    Chris

    Posts : 5092
    Join date : 2011-10-26

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    24/24  (24/24)
    Action Points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: The day the earth shook

    Post  Chris on Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:28 am

    navyik wrote:Red soldier says "we Better fall back to the fort."

    Tuq agrees with Red-dead, "I will go scout in the direction of the other metal monsters. Gather up the people of the village and escort them to the fort."

    Tuq looks to the others, "anyone want to help me look?"
    avatar
    Arcturus2

    Posts : 523
    Join date : 2014-03-12

    Re: The day the earth shook

    Post  Arcturus2 on Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:52 am

    Emilian will go with Tuq.

    He nods his agreement and prepares to follow.
    avatar
    MAS
    Admin

    Posts : 2468
    Join date : 2011-09-12

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Action Points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: The day the earth shook

    Post  MAS on Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:01 am

    The Red Eyed Raven launches from its perch into the air, and circles the curious pair of wolf rider and debaucherist. "Spread the flames." It croaks...


    "I will illuminate your path" says Lumenor with excitement, as he follows the others....
    avatar
    Robyo

    Posts : 2861
    Join date : 2012-04-29

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Action Points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: The day the earth shook

    Post  Robyo on Wed Feb 25, 2015 4:31 pm

    navyik wrote:Red soldier says "we Better fall back to the fort."

    "Aye. Perhaps the commander knows something. Besides, there may be others in need of assistance."

    Chef analyzes Tuq, Emilian and Red Eye. He wonders where these strange ones came from. They seem capable enough. "If you fellas need help, give a holler. Try to meet us back at the fort by nightfall. Or sooner if you find anything. I'll get a chicken stewing. Got some fresh coffee in the larder. It's gonna be a long night."

    avatar
    Arcturus2

    Posts : 523
    Join date : 2014-03-12

    Re: The day the earth shook

    Post  Arcturus2 on Wed Feb 25, 2015 4:43 pm

    Emilian gives a short bow to chef and speaks in his heavily accented voice:

    "Do not worry, Cookie, go and make our supper! Emilian will protect these others!"

    To Tuq and the soldier,

    "Come, let us go find these.. eh.. Narky bastards!"

    At the fallen mechs he forks the sign of the evil eye and mutters to himself..

    "Such prikasa this is.. very bad omen indeed.."

    I guess he got away with palming the crystal powered device, eh?
    Cool

    avatar
    MAS
    Admin

    Posts : 2468
    Join date : 2011-09-12

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Action Points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: The day the earth shook

    Post  MAS on Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:33 pm

    "Oh, flames of Justice!" implores Lumenor. "Maybe we should not be splitting up in these times of danger......?"


    GM - time to argue with god, Augury please!
    avatar
    navyik

    Posts : 2750
    Join date : 2012-03-22

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    45/45  (45/45)
    Action Points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: The day the earth shook

    Post  navyik on Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:44 pm

    You hear an explosion in the direction of the fort.

    Let's hear the argument... bom
    avatar
    Robyo

    Posts : 2861
    Join date : 2012-04-29

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Action Points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: The day the earth shook

    Post  Robyo on Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:56 am

    navyik wrote:You hear an explosion in the direction of the fort.

    Let's hear the argument... bom

    "Holy Mother! Something is happening at the fort!"

    Chef moves in that direction, his senses tuned.
    avatar
    MAS
    Admin

    Posts : 2468
    Join date : 2011-09-12

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Action Points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: The day the earth shook

    Post  MAS on Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:21 am

    navyik wrote:You hear an explosion in the direction of the fort.

    Let's hear the argument... bom


    Wasnt sure how to work that, figured Id be arguing with you, so I attempted to initiate. Seems like the question is answered though, we'll save that for later.





    "To the fortress!"croaks the Red Eyed Raven, and Lumenor begins to respond with haste....

    avatar
    Chris

    Posts : 5092
    Join date : 2011-10-26

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    24/24  (24/24)
    Action Points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: The day the earth shook

    Post  Chris on Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:10 am

    Ila the wolf whirls around in response to a slight pressure change in Tuq's left knee. She darts off towards the fort!
    avatar
    Arcturus2

    Posts : 523
    Join date : 2014-03-12

    Re: The day the earth shook

    Post  Arcturus2 on Fri Feb 27, 2015 12:52 pm

    Emilian shrugs.

    "To the fort, then!"

    He lopes off after Tuq and Ila.
    avatar
    Robyo

    Posts : 2861
    Join date : 2012-04-29

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Action Points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: The day the earth shook

    Post  Robyo on Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:50 pm

    "Oh, you're all coming? In that case, Emilian and Tuq appear to me to be stealthy and fast. Why don't they go ahead. I'll bring up the rear. Lumenor, what do your wild eyes perceive?"

    Proposed party order: Emilian, Tuq, Lumenor, Chef.
    avatar
    MAS
    Admin

    Posts : 2468
    Join date : 2011-09-12

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Action Points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: The day the earth shook

    Post  MAS on Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:14 pm

    "The trials of purification have begun!!!" replies Lumenor in a cryptic manner...
    avatar
    Arcturus2

    Posts : 523
    Join date : 2014-03-12

    Re: The day the earth shook

    Post  Arcturus2 on Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:40 pm

    Emil is good with all this. He gives Lumie a quizzical look and grins at him before starting off.

    Emilian draws his bow and nock an arrow, and begins stealthily towards the fort.

    Stealth roll, whenever applicable: 1d20 + 6 (15+6)=21

    He feels sneaky, anyway..



    Are we moving to a new map?
    avatar
    navyik

    Posts : 2750
    Join date : 2012-03-22

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    45/45  (45/45)
    Action Points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: The day the earth shook

    Post  navyik on Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:51 pm

    The group winds quickly through the small village. In the distance they can hear the sounds of battle at the fort. Ahead; Emil sees the clearing between the village and Fort.
    avatar
    Arcturus2

    Posts : 523
    Join date : 2014-03-12

    Re: The day the earth shook

    Post  Arcturus2 on Sat Feb 28, 2015 7:31 pm

    navyik wrote:The group winds quickly through the small village.  In the distance they can hear the sounds of battle at the fort. Ahead; Emil sees the clearing between the village and Fort.

    Emil turns and motions the others to a halt..

    Distance across clearing? Any cover? Anything else visible in or around the fort? (Flames, mechs, whatever?) Are we approaching the front entrance, or off to the side? What does the place look like? (Height and build of walls, towers, etc)
    avatar
    Chris

    Posts : 5092
    Join date : 2011-10-26

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    24/24  (24/24)
    Action Points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: The day the earth shook

    Post  Chris on Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:26 pm

    Ila and Tuq creep forward to get their eyes on the situation too

    Roll(1d20)+6:
    16,+6
    Total:22

    That's Ila's stealth roll, since he is mounted
    avatar
    MAS
    Admin

    Posts : 2468
    Join date : 2011-09-12

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Action Points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: The day the earth shook

    Post  MAS on Sat Feb 28, 2015 9:56 pm

    What time of year is it, GM? What has the weather been lately? What is it now?
    avatar
    navyik

    Posts : 2750
    Join date : 2012-03-22

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    45/45  (45/45)
    Action Points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: The day the earth shook

    Post  navyik on Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:00 pm

    It is mid autumn.
    avatar
    navyik

    Posts : 2750
    Join date : 2012-03-22

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    45/45  (45/45)
    Action Points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: The day the earth shook

    Post  navyik on Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:53 pm

    Chris, can you post the fort map?  

    Emil is at the bottom lefthand corner of the map. 

      8 goblins are nearing the gate with an odd looking ram and 4 more mechs.  There is a  catapult (crew of 4) at the bottom of the map attacking the archer towers. (Each has 1 archer).

     10 pikemen are evenly spread around the walls. There are 3 extra at the gate with the squire (mounted) and 2 cavaliers.

    The walls are 4' high wood and the towers are 6' to the floor 9' to the railing.
    avatar
    Chris

    Posts : 5092
    Join date : 2011-10-26

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    24/24  (24/24)
    Action Points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: The day the earth shook

    Post  Chris on Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:01 am

    navyik wrote:Chris, can you post the fort map?  

    Emil is at the bottom lefthand corner of the map. 

      8 goblins are nearing the gate with an odd looking ram and 4 more mechs.  There is a  catapult (crew of 4) at the bottom of the map attacking the archer towers. (Each has 1 archer).

     10 pikemen are evenly spread around the walls. There are 3 extra at the gate with the squire (mounted) and 2 cavaliers.

    The walls are 4' high wood and the towers are 6' to the floor 9' to the railing.

    Here is the map.  I am working on the unit placements, scale is small though, I may need to make a token key again, sorry

    avatar
    Chris

    Posts : 5092
    Join date : 2011-10-26

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    24/24  (24/24)
    Action Points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: The day the earth shook

    Post  Chris on Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:44 pm

    GM - let me know if anything needs adjusting



    Token Key:

    archer - each in a tower


    cavalier


    squire


    pikeman


    goblin mech


    catapult


    ram - facing at the gate


    goblins
    avatar
    MAS
    Admin

    Posts : 2468
    Join date : 2011-09-12

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Action Points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: The day the earth shook

    Post  MAS on Mon Mar 02, 2015 7:58 pm

    Those goblins look strangely familiar....lol!


    GM - I am trying to gauge the general dryness of the local foliage....for....like....no reason. And also the wind direction....

    avatar
    Chris

    Posts : 5092
    Join date : 2011-10-26

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    24/24  (24/24)
    Action Points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: The day the earth shook

    Post  Chris on Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:34 pm

    MAS wrote:Those goblins look strangely familiar....lol!
    GM - I am trying to gauge the general dryness of the local foliage....for....like....no reason. And also the wind direction....

    only 188 goblins short of a Madbear Wink

    wiki:
    a parliament of owls
    a murder of crows
    a gaggle of geese
    a madbear of goblins - any group of 200+ goblins

    Lumenor studying up his Sun-tsu? fitting
    avatar
    navyik

    Posts : 2750
    Join date : 2012-03-22

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    45/45  (45/45)
    Action Points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: The day the earth shook

    Post  navyik on Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:50 pm

    New initiative.

    It isn't particularly dry.  The day is cloudy.  It has rained twice this week.

    Sponsored content

    Re: The day the earth shook

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:17 am