Smoke and Thunder Gaming

Login or Register
Smoke and Thunder Gaming

Gaming Room

Dice - http://dicelog.com

D20 SRD - http://www.d20srd.org/index.htm

Pathfinder SRD - http://paizo.com/pathfinderRPG/prd/

Modern SRD - http://www.d20moderndb.com/game-rules/d20-modern-srd

Pando - http://www.pando.com/

Dropbox - http://www.dropbox.com/

Open Office - http://www.openoffice.org/


    Chef's chuckwagon rides again!

    Share
    avatar
    navyik

    Posts : 2657
    Join date : 2012-03-22

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    51/88  (51/88)
    Action Points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: Chef's chuckwagon rides again!

    Post  navyik on Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:52 pm

    navyik wrote:
    navyik wrote:
    navyik wrote:
    navyik wrote:Initiative order:
    Chef
    Lumenor
    Korwin
    Tuq
    Pilots
    Emil

    One of the drunken goblins begins to climb the spline toward the girl.  He spills his gin liberally.

    Emil is up.
    avatar
    MAS
    Admin

    Posts : 2345
    Join date : 2011-09-12

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Action Points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: Chef's chuckwagon rides again!

    Post  MAS on Mon Jun 08, 2015 11:36 pm

    Guys, Im going to be largely off the grid for the next few weeks. If my turn comes up and I don't respond in appropriate amount of time, Lumenor will set something on fire, so Just run with that! lol!
    avatar
    Robyo

    Posts : 2758
    Join date : 2012-04-29

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    93/93  (93/93)
    Action Points:
    9/9  (9/9)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: Chef's chuckwagon rides again!

    Post  Robyo on Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:55 am

    I'm not speaking for Dan, but from what he's said (online and in-person), he doesn't seem to have much time for gaming these days.

    DM, how far is the window from the gears? Chef wants to climb down somehow and try to rescue the girl. Is she guarded? What are the goblins doing?





    avatar
    Chris

    Posts : 4845
    Join date : 2011-10-26

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    137/137  (137/137)
    Action Points:
    3/3  (3/3)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: Chef's chuckwagon rides again!

    Post  Chris on Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:45 am

    Sounds like we are down to Josh, Rob and myself as players for the time being. Let's try to pick up the pace a bit
    avatar
    navyik

    Posts : 2657
    Join date : 2012-03-22

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    51/88  (51/88)
    Action Points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: Chef's chuckwagon rides again!

    Post  navyik on Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:16 am

    The "floor" below chef's window is the back if a large gear.  Korwin is now visible as he rides up the primary bevel.  (He will need to be spry to escape being crunched in the joining teeth).

    Rising from the center of the floor is a spline shaft which drives a sun gear at the top (ceiling).  Wella (girl), at the top of the spline, is not a prisoner.  One goblin appears to be climbing up the spline toward her.  Another goblin is jumping around on the floor.  Both goblins are spilling their gin.

    We will proceed as if Lumenor and Emil are guarding against other approaching goblins outdoors.
    avatar
    Robyo

    Posts : 2758
    Join date : 2012-04-29

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    93/93  (93/93)
    Action Points:
    9/9  (9/9)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: Chef's chuckwagon rides again!

    Post  Robyo on Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:31 am

    Can Chef reach Wella via more climbing or possibly a jump? That is his intention anyways. Let me know if I need to make a roll.
    avatar
    navyik

    Posts : 2657
    Join date : 2012-03-22

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    51/88  (51/88)
    Action Points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: Chef's chuckwagon rides again!

    Post  navyik on Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:01 pm

    A 12' standing broad jump followed by a climb check to cling to the spline (dc 20) or fall 10'.  Better jump check lands you higher on the spline.
    avatar
    Robyo

    Posts : 2758
    Join date : 2012-04-29

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    93/93  (93/93)
    Action Points:
    9/9  (9/9)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: Chef's chuckwagon rides again!

    Post  Robyo on Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:18 pm

    Chef utters a silent prayer and makes a sign in reverence to the great Cullen the Cleaver. It is said he was only a lowly street market meat cutter. In the elder days, before the coming of the Sky God, Cullen was chosen by the Old Gods to assemble a team of heroes to hunt down the gargantuan yak known as The Behemoth. The creature was so immense, an entire ram-shackled city of orcs existed on it's back side. It is said that when Cullen grew old, he ascended directly unto Mount Olympus.

    Chef takes a deep breath. He leaps towards the spline. Spends his only Hero Point, +8 to the roll. Chef is not trained in Acrobatics, so it's a straight Dex check.
    3 + 3 + 8 = 14
    Hmm. According to the PRD, it's a DC of 10 for up to a 14 ft standing long jump. But then, there's a lot of distractions going on right now.

    If Chef makes it across, Climb check to cling to the spline:
    13 + 6 = 19
    avatar
    navyik

    Posts : 2657
    Join date : 2012-03-22

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    51/88  (51/88)
    Action Points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: Chef's chuckwagon rides again!

    Post  navyik on Tue Jun 09, 2015 6:16 pm

    Extra x.p. and a little skill bonus for the Yak story.

    Chef makes the leap to the spline a little above half way, but slides down toward the lower half, face to face with the goblin. affraid
    avatar
    Robyo

    Posts : 2758
    Join date : 2012-04-29

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    93/93  (93/93)
    Action Points:
    9/9  (9/9)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: Chef's chuckwagon rides again!

    Post  Robyo on Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:36 am

    Lumenor stands around and burns some shit.

    Waiting on Korwin...
    avatar
    navyik

    Posts : 2657
    Join date : 2012-03-22

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    51/88  (51/88)
    Action Points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: Chef's chuckwagon rides again!

    Post  navyik on Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:47 am

    Korwin will need to make an acrobatics check to leap from the primart gear to the pinnon.  Failure could be messy...
    avatar
    whit10

    Posts : 3640
    Join date : 2012-03-27

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    19/19  (19/19)
    Action Points:
    1/0  (1/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: Chef's chuckwagon rides again!

    Post  whit10 on Thu Jun 11, 2015 4:44 pm

    Acro. check

    Roll(1d20)+1:
    2,+1
    Total:3

    I guess he got turned into puree. Oh well
    avatar
    navyik

    Posts : 2657
    Join date : 2012-03-22

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    51/88  (51/88)
    Action Points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: Chef's chuckwagon rides again!

    Post  navyik on Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:51 pm

    whit10 wrote:Acro. check

    Roll(1d20)+1:
    2,+1
    Total:3

    I guess he got turned into puree.  Oh well
    Don't be morose
    Make a reflex save DC 15
    Succeed=fall to the floor.
    Fail = Korwin is damaged by the gearset.
    avatar
    whit10

    Posts : 3640
    Join date : 2012-03-27

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    19/19  (19/19)
    Action Points:
    1/0  (1/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: Chef's chuckwagon rides again!

    Post  whit10 on Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:35 am

    Reflex save:

    Roll(1d20)+1:
    20,+1
    Total:21


    lol... I will never get my dice.
    avatar
    navyik

    Posts : 2657
    Join date : 2012-03-22

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    51/88  (51/88)
    Action Points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: Chef's chuckwagon rides again!

    Post  navyik on Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:11 am

    Nonlethal damage = 2

    I had a clever rhyme for how to determine whick body part to mangle... Lucky...
    avatar
    Robyo

    Posts : 2758
    Join date : 2012-04-29

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    93/93  (93/93)
    Action Points:
    9/9  (9/9)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: Chef's chuckwagon rides again!

    Post  Robyo on Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:22 pm

    navyik wrote:Initiative order:
    Chef
    Lumenor
    Korwin
    Tuq
    Pilots
    Emil

    Chris wrote:Sounds like we are down to Josh, Rob and myself as players for the time being.  Let's try to pick up the pace a bit

    Tuq is up. Rolling Eyes
    avatar
    navyik

    Posts : 2657
    Join date : 2012-03-22

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    51/88  (51/88)
    Action Points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: Chef's chuckwagon rides again!

    Post  navyik on Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:38 pm

    Tuq rides into the room just in time to see korwin fall to the dirt floor.
    avatar
    Chris

    Posts : 4845
    Join date : 2011-10-26

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    137/137  (137/137)
    Action Points:
    3/3  (3/3)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: Chef's chuckwagon rides again!

    Post  Chris on Tue Jun 16, 2015 3:42 pm

    navyik wrote:Tuq rides into the room just in time to see korwin fall to the dirt floor.

    Sorry, I was out of town for a wedding for 2 days.  Please don't wait for me, I don't mind if someone takes my turn if I go past the 24hr clock.



    Last edited by Chris on Tue Jun 16, 2015 3:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
    avatar
    navyik

    Posts : 2657
    Join date : 2012-03-22

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    51/88  (51/88)
    Action Points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: Chef's chuckwagon rides again!

    Post  navyik on Tue Jun 16, 2015 3:45 pm

    Chris wrote:
    navyik wrote:Tuq rides into the room just in time to see korwin fall to the dirt floor.

    Sorry, I was out of town for a wedding for 2 days.  Please don't wait for me, I don't mind if someone takes my turn if I go past the 24hr clock.
    Its all good.  Still your turn though.  I was just reminding you where you were.
    avatar
    Chris

    Posts : 4845
    Join date : 2011-10-26

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    137/137  (137/137)
    Action Points:
    3/3  (3/3)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: Chef's chuckwagon rides again!

    Post  Chris on Tue Jun 16, 2015 3:55 pm

    I was working on it....

    navyik wrote:
    Rising from the center of the floor is a spline shaft which drives a sun gear at the top (ceiling).  Wella (girl), at the top of the spline, is not a prisoner.  One goblin appears to be climbing up the spline toward her.  Another goblin is jumping around on the floor.  Both goblins are spilling their gin.

    Tuq realizes that it will take too long to climb his way up and Wella is in danger!

    Tuq will spend his action casting Summon Nature's Ally I and call forth an Eagle!

    stats = http://paizo.com/pathfinderRPG/prd/monsters/eagle.html#eagle

    School conjuration (summoning); Level druid 1, ranger 1

    Casting Time 1 round

    Components V, S, DF

    Range close (25 ft. + 5 ft./2 levels)

    Effect one summoned creature

    Duration 1 round/level (D)

    Saving Throw none; Spell Resistance no

    This spell summons to your side a natural creature (typically an animal, fey, magical beast, outsider with the elemental subtype, or a giant). The summoned ally appears where you designate and acts immediately, on your turn. It attacks your opponents to the best of its ability. If you can communicate with the creature, you can direct it not to attack, to attack particular enemies, or to perform other actions as you command.

    from PF:  A spell that takes 1 round to cast is a full-round action. It comes into effect just before the beginning of your turn in the round after you began casting the spell. You then act normally after the spell is completed.

    I hate this rule, but I believe that is how summons are handled.  Tuq will designate a spot that is 25ft UP as close to the goblin that is threatening Wella as possible.  The Eagle automatically attacks my enemy next turn when it comes into existence.


    Tuq's eyes roll back in his head as he is consumed by a spirit-vision.  Like a waking dream he calls to the Spirit of the Eagle.....

    I dreamed of the Eagle,
    soaring high above.
    Majestic, graceful;
    free from its Earthly tether.
    its presence...
    shadowing and altering reality.
    All who see it,
    focus upon it.
    At times it becomes elusive
    as it dances in and out of the sun.
    Watch closely,
    do not turn away and
    miss your chance to share
    in its spirit.
    May the spirit of the Eagle be found in
    this young Wella's eyes.
    avatar
    Robyo

    Posts : 2758
    Join date : 2012-04-29

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    93/93  (93/93)
    Action Points:
    9/9  (9/9)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: Chef's chuckwagon rides again!

    Post  Robyo on Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:25 pm

    Chris wrote:


    Tuq's eyes roll back in his head as he is consumed by a spirit-vision.  Like a waking dream he calls to the Spirit of the Eagle.....

    I dreamed of the Eagle,
    soaring high above.
    Majestic, graceful;
    free from its Earthly tether.
    its presence...
    shadowing and altering reality.
    All who see it,
    focus upon it.
    At times it becomes elusive
    as it dances in and out of the sun.
    Watch closely,
    do not turn away and
    miss your chance to share
    in its spirit.
    May the spirit of the Eagle be found in
    this young Wella's eyes.

    Dude! Nice one!
    avatar
    navyik

    Posts : 2657
    Join date : 2012-03-22

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    51/88  (51/88)
    Action Points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: Chef's chuckwagon rides again!

    Post  navyik on Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:07 pm

    A water mephit appears with a readied action to counterspell your eagle.  Another appears to attack and disrupt your spell.
    avatar
    navyik

    Posts : 2657
    Join date : 2012-03-22

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    51/88  (51/88)
    Action Points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: Chef's chuckwagon rides again!

    Post  navyik on Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:09 pm

    Just kidding...
    avatar
    navyik

    Posts : 2657
    Join date : 2012-03-22

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    51/88  (51/88)
    Action Points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: Chef's chuckwagon rides again!

    Post  navyik on Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:05 pm

    The goblin on the spline shaft bites Chef's kneecap dealing 2 points of damage.  In their drunken rage the goblins are little more than animals.  He also spills some very strong gin on Chef.

    The goblin on the bevel pinion (2nd floor) cackles down at korwin's failure, whips out his tiny goblinhood and showers the floor as he spins around the room on  the outside diameter of the pinion.

    Above, Wella cries in anguish at the violence and insanity.  She scurries up onto the sun gear, hops across the planet gears and disappears from view.

    Chef is up.
    avatar
    Robyo

    Posts : 2758
    Join date : 2012-04-29

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    93/93  (93/93)
    Action Points:
    9/9  (9/9)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: Chef's chuckwagon rides again!

    Post  Robyo on Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:24 am

    While both are clinging to the spline, the goblin is below Chef and biting at his knees. Chef pushes at the goblin with both his legs. He is putting his weight on the little guy, forcing him down or slip/slide/fall. If Chef also slips, he well try to land on top of the goblin.

    Do I need to make a roll?
    avatar
    navyik

    Posts : 2657
    Join date : 2012-03-22

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    51/88  (51/88)
    Action Points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: Chef's chuckwagon rides again!

    Post  navyik on Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:03 pm

    Robyo wrote:While both are clinging to the spline, the goblin is below Chef and biting at his knees. Chef pushes at the goblin with both his legs. He is putting his weight on the little guy, forcing him down or slip/slide/fall. If Chef also slips, he well try to land on top of the goblin.

    Do I need to make a roll?
    That scratch is a combat manuver, methinks.  Roll w/ your CMB, but with no dex (if you would get it) due to clinging to the spline.

    Your choice:  bull rush or trip.  If you don't have the feat you may provoke.

    I suppose you could just kick also, though success would result in damage, not necessarily a fall.  Read climb skill before you decide.
    avatar
    Robyo

    Posts : 2758
    Join date : 2012-04-29

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    93/93  (93/93)
    Action Points:
    9/9  (9/9)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: Chef's chuckwagon rides again!

    Post  Robyo on Wed Jun 17, 2015 5:46 pm

    Bullrush I guess. No special brawling feats.

    CMB check:
    16 + 4 = 20
    avatar
    navyik

    Posts : 2657
    Join date : 2012-03-22

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    51/88  (51/88)
    Action Points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: Chef's chuckwagon rides again!

    Post  navyik on Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:58 pm

    The goblin tries to bite chef's ankle, but gets a mouthfull of leather boot.  Chef pushes the goblin down and himself up.  The goblin looses its grip, falling in a shower of gin and urine!
    avatar
    Chris

    Posts : 4845
    Join date : 2011-10-26

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    137/137  (137/137)
    Action Points:
    3/3  (3/3)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: Chef's chuckwagon rides again!

    Post  Chris on Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:39 pm

    navyik wrote:The goblin tries to bite chef's ankle, but gets a mouthfull of leather boot.  Chef pushes the goblin down and himself up.  The goblin looses its grip, falling in a shower of gin and urine!

    I give the GM props for a creative and entertaining encounter cheers
    avatar
    navyik

    Posts : 2657
    Join date : 2012-03-22

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    51/88  (51/88)
    Action Points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: Chef's chuckwagon rides again!

    Post  navyik on Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:08 pm

    Thanks!  They're goblins; vanilla doesn't cut it!

    Korwin is up! cheers
    avatar
    whit10

    Posts : 3640
    Join date : 2012-03-27

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    19/19  (19/19)
    Action Points:
    1/0  (1/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: Chef's chuckwagon rides again!

    Post  whit10 on Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:56 am

    I have no idea where anybody is. Targets remaining?
    avatar
    navyik

    Posts : 2657
    Join date : 2012-03-22

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    51/88  (51/88)
    Action Points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: Chef's chuckwagon rides again!

    Post  navyik on Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:34 pm

    whit10 wrote:I have no idea where anybody is.  Targets remaining?

    Tuq and korwin are on the ground floor.  Above is a slow spinning gear. Two goblins are on top of it.  Chef is climbing a shaft above it.
    avatar
    whit10

    Posts : 3640
    Join date : 2012-03-27

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    19/19  (19/19)
    Action Points:
    1/0  (1/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: Chef's chuckwagon rides again!

    Post  whit10 on Sat Jun 20, 2015 9:53 am

    oh for a missile weapon.

    Hold turn in case the girl falls or something
    avatar
    Chris

    Posts : 4845
    Join date : 2011-10-26

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    137/137  (137/137)
    Action Points:
    3/3  (3/3)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: Chef's chuckwagon rides again!

    Post  Chris on Sat Jun 20, 2015 10:01 am

    The wind whistles and in an explosion of sunlight and feathers.... an Eagle appears with screech to attack 1 of the goblins!

    2 talons + 1 bite

    Roll(1d20)+3:
    10,+3
    Total:13

    Roll(1d20)+3:
    19,+3
    Total:22

    Roll(1d20)+3:
    11,+3
    Total:14

    damage if any hit

    Roll(1d4)+0:
    3,+0
    Total:3

    Roll(1d4)+0:
    4,+0
    Total:4

    Roll(1d4)+0:
    4,+0
    Total:4


    Tuq will draw his sling and hurl a stone

    Roll(1d20)+6:
    7,+6
    Total:13

    if that hits

    Roll(1d6)+1:
    2,+1
    Total:3
    avatar
    navyik

    Posts : 2657
    Join date : 2012-03-22

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    51/88  (51/88)
    Action Points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: Chef's chuckwagon rides again!

    Post  navyik on Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:27 am



    navyik wrote:Initiative order:
    Chef
    Lumenor
    Korwin
    Tuq
    Pilots
    Emil
     The eagle hacks away at a goblin, which falls into the mechanism in a mess of blood, bile, piss, and gin!  The mill slows laboriously under the excess load, generating a cacouphony that drowns out the goblin's screams! 
      Tuqs stone fails to pass through the cover of gearteeth.

    The other goblin  attempts to grab the eagle, provoking an AoO.
    avatar
    Chris

    Posts : 4845
    Join date : 2011-10-26

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    137/137  (137/137)
    Action Points:
    3/3  (3/3)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: Chef's chuckwagon rides again!

    Post  Chris on Sun Jun 21, 2015 10:04 am

    Eagle AoO

    Roll(1d20)+3:
    10,+3
    Total:13

    if that hits

    Roll(1d4)+0:
    3,+0
    Total:3
    avatar
    navyik

    Posts : 2657
    Join date : 2012-03-22

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    51/88  (51/88)
    Action Points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: Chef's chuckwagon rides again!

    Post  navyik on Sun Jun 21, 2015 10:48 pm

    The eagle whiffs.  The goblin grabs the eagle by a wing with a feral expertise you have seldom seen, (as if casually picking up a juicy leg of lamb).  

    Chef is up.
    avatar
    Robyo

    Posts : 2758
    Join date : 2012-04-29

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    93/93  (93/93)
    Action Points:
    9/9  (9/9)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: Chef's chuckwagon rides again!

    Post  Robyo on Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:34 am

    Chef keeps on climbing.
    6 + 7 = 13
    avatar
    navyik

    Posts : 2657
    Join date : 2012-03-22

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    51/88  (51/88)
    Action Points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: Chef's chuckwagon rides again!

    Post  navyik on Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:05 am

    Robyo wrote:Chef keeps on climbing.
    6 + 7 = 13
     Chef makes minimal progress up the gin-slick spline.
    avatar
    Robyo

    Posts : 2758
    Join date : 2012-04-29

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    93/93  (93/93)
    Action Points:
    9/9  (9/9)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: Chef's chuckwagon rides again!

    Post  Robyo on Mon Jun 22, 2015 5:59 pm

    Chef is patient. He reasons to himself that combat is often like the culinary arts. In this case it's like cooking garlic roast mutten: a slow tedious broil, but by the end of it, the meat just falls apart.


    *Chef's wisdom isn't always clear to anyone but himself.
    avatar
    navyik

    Posts : 2657
    Join date : 2012-03-22

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    51/88  (51/88)
    Action Points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: Chef's chuckwagon rides again!

    Post  navyik on Mon Jun 22, 2015 6:20 pm

    Korwin is up.
    avatar
    whit10

    Posts : 3640
    Join date : 2012-03-27

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    19/19  (19/19)
    Action Points:
    1/0  (1/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: Chef's chuckwagon rides again!

    Post  whit10 on Mon Jun 22, 2015 6:42 pm

    Korwin will continue to do just about nothing as there's not much he can do at the moment.  If the kid falls (or Chef) he will attempt to catch them.

    My solution to this problem is far simpler but I won't do it since you all want to save the kid


    Last edited by whit10 on Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    Chris

    Posts : 4845
    Join date : 2011-10-26

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    137/137  (137/137)
    Action Points:
    3/3  (3/3)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: Chef's chuckwagon rides again!

    Post  Chris on Mon Jun 22, 2015 6:47 pm

    Tuq will fling a stone at the goblin that grabbed his Eagle

    Result of the throw of dice "1d20 +6" :

    1 + 6 = 7

    affraid

    Eagle (last round) will attack the goblin that grabbed him

    Result of the throw of dice "1d20 +3" :

    6 + 3 = 9

    Result of the throw of dice "1d20 +3" :

    11 + 3 = 14

    Result of the throw of dice "1d20 +3" :

    9 + 3 = 12

    if any hit

    Result of the throw of dice "3d4" :

    3 + 2 + 2

    Ila readies herself to pounce on any goblins that enter her threat zone, she can move and attack if needed
    avatar
    navyik

    Posts : 2657
    Join date : 2012-03-22

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    51/88  (51/88)
    Action Points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: Chef's chuckwagon rides again!

    Post  navyik on Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:14 pm

    The eagle gets a claw on the goblin and gets free.

    Above and out of sight, Wella lets out a blood curdling scream!

    Chef is up.
    avatar
    Robyo

    Posts : 2758
    Join date : 2012-04-29

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    93/93  (93/93)
    Action Points:
    9/9  (9/9)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: Chef's chuckwagon rides again!

    Post  Robyo on Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:30 am

    Chef keeps climbing:
    18 + 6 = 24
    avatar
    navyik

    Posts : 2657
    Join date : 2012-03-22

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    51/88  (51/88)
    Action Points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: Chef's chuckwagon rides again!

    Post  navyik on Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:38 am

    Chef gets to the top of the spline where 3 planet gears roll around a sun gear.


    They are all held in place by an iron gridwork undercarriage which spins with them.
    avatar
    Robyo

    Posts : 2758
    Join date : 2012-04-29

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    93/93  (93/93)
    Action Points:
    9/9  (9/9)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: Chef's chuckwagon rides again!

    Post  Robyo on Wed Jun 24, 2015 7:33 pm

    How close is Chef to Wella? She is his prime concern.
    avatar
    navyik

    Posts : 2657
    Join date : 2012-03-22

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    51/88  (51/88)
    Action Points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: Chef's chuckwagon rides again!

    Post  navyik on Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:32 pm

    Robyo wrote:How close is Chef to Wella? She is his prime concern.
    Wella is out of sight.  High aove the sun gear, the outside ring gear drives a spinning cluster of threshing blades which stir a cloud af grain and flax into a massive funnel.

    Y'all on the floor don't see any of this.

    Fyi, I'm going to hand draw some maps and take photos soon.
    avatar
    Robyo

    Posts : 2758
    Join date : 2012-04-29

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    93/93  (93/93)
    Action Points:
    9/9  (9/9)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: Chef's chuckwagon rides again!

    Post  Robyo on Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:06 pm

    Is Chef's turn done? His plan is to jam something into the gears.
    avatar
    navyik

    Posts : 2657
    Join date : 2012-03-22

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    51/88  (51/88)
    Action Points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: Chef's chuckwagon rides again!

    Post  navyik on Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:55 pm

    Robyo wrote:Is Chef's turn done? His plan is to jam something into the gears.
    You still have a standard action.

    Sponsored content

    Re: Chef's chuckwagon rides again!

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:12 pm