Robyo
ubertruder
9 posters

OoG during Pirates

Whitey
    Whitey

Character Information
    Hit points:
    OoG during Pirates - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue30/30OoG during Pirates - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
    Action Points:
    OoG during Pirates - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0OoG during Pirates - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

OoG during Pirates - Page 3 Empty Re: OoG during Pirates

Post  Whitey Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:27 am

Mr. DM, are we applying flanking rules? Also, is One Eyed Willy wearing armor? Thanks.
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    OoG during Pirates - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue35/35OoG during Pirates - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/35)
    Action Points:
    OoG during Pirates - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0OoG during Pirates - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:30 am

Josef909 wrote:LMoP is a really good starter adventure.  Hope they're enjoying it.  

yeah, it's fun and straight forward. Although as we were playing chapter 2 in the mining town of Phandolin, it occurred to me that the story sounded somewhat familiar....

the party comes to a frontier mining town
    they meet the local bullies, called the Redbrands who wear red cloaks
    they have a fight with them at the tavern or in the street

the authors just copied the plot of Tombstone lol!

Earp family arrives in Tombstone
    the Cowboys wore red bandanas
    they just had the fight at the OK corral
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    OoG during Pirates - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue35/35OoG during Pirates - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/35)
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:34 am

Whitey wrote:Mr. DM, are we applying flanking rules? Also, is One Eyed Willy wearing armor? Thanks.

I like Rob's ruling that Flanking gives +2 to attack, not ADV

Chris wrote:

Rogan charges up the steps at O-7.  He is obviously pissed off (Rage) and still naked.  Rogan is a 1/2 orc, but one wonders if the other half was Clydesdale.  One-Eyed Rogan may have earned his nickname from whores not fellow pirates.  

Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Thu Sep 06, 2018 4:18 pm

cheers love the nerdism in week 1 NFL power rankings

BEARS

+9

Previous rank: No. 24

This is not a simple reaction to the Khalil Mack blockbuster -- it's merely a simple reaction to the Khalil Mack blockbuster. What a move by general manager Ryan Pace, who swashbuckled his way across the front-office universe like Captain James T. Kirk and dealt a blow to the Klingons, Romulans and Gorn ... er, the Vikings, Lions and Packers with the addition of a top-five defensive player. Couple Mack with an already stable defense (much better than the one in Oakland), then further take into account a solid offensive line, a steady RB1 and an ascending franchise quarterback, and it's clear Chicagoans have themselves a squad.
    whit10
    whit10

Character Information
    Hit points:
    OoG during Pirates - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue19/19OoG during Pirates - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (19/19)
    Action Points:
    OoG during Pirates - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1/0OoG during Pirates - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/0)
    Character Sheet:

Post  whit10 Thu Sep 06, 2018 4:24 pm

yeah, I'll believe it when they actually compete this year and have a winning record.

Vikings will win the division, that's still my forecast.

Bears receiver corps is still very suspect IMHO.
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Thu Sep 06, 2018 4:43 pm

the pass-catching talent is all there on paper. we'll see if they can play together on the field

WR 1 Allen Robinson (JAX)
    WR 2 (slot) Taylor Gabriel (SF\ATL)
    WR 3 Kevin White (if healthy)
    TE Trey Burton (PHI)

RB duo: Howard and Cohen

it's almost a mirror of KC's offense with the exception of Robinson as KC had no true dominant WR1.
    Burton plays the Kelce role, Taylor = Tyrek Hill, RBs are better\= Hunt\West combo

whit10
    whit10

Character Information
    Hit points:
    OoG during Pirates - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue19/19OoG during Pirates - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (19/19)
    Action Points:
    OoG during Pirates - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1/0OoG during Pirates - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/0)
    Character Sheet:

Post  whit10 Thu Sep 06, 2018 4:55 pm

see, that's what bothers me.

KC - never won a damned thing. Zero conference championships, zero SB titles.

Not the best pattern to follow IMHO.

I'll still give the coach the benefit of the doubt since it really seems like the GM is trying to make an actual football team (not the garbage we've had to suffer through for most of the last 30 friggin years)

This is about my last straw with the Bears to be honest. I'm just sick of how pathetic they are on a regular basis. I'm encouraged, but I remember being encouraged before and having it all fall apart in a couple weeks.
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Thu Sep 06, 2018 5:14 pm

whit10 wrote:see, that's what bothers me.

KC - never won a damned thing. Zero conference championships, zero SB titles.

Not the best pattern to follow IMHO.

Nagy was the OC. He is building the type of offense that works with his system. Andy Reid can be a boneheaded coach, no doubt. But he has one of the most influential coaching trees in the current NFL. The guy knows how to coach coaches.

Pederson, Harbaugh, McDermott, Rivera, Spagnola, Bowles, Nagy, Reid himself (8\32) that's 25% of the NFL head coaches right there.

Harbaugh and Pederson have won SBs, Rivera lost a SB, Reid lost SB in PHI

Chicago's defense is Fangio's show. It is better than KC's was last year. KC was horrible on D last year.
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Thu Sep 06, 2018 5:16 pm

Robyo wrote:Hey guys, looks like you've got some fun naval adventure going! Not sure what the future brings for me with online gaming. I was feeling some DM burnout-drain before suffering tech issues. Enjoying the new Dell at any rate!

I played several sessions of the starter box module at Top Cut. It was cool. Nice sandboxy flavor.

Hi Rob!

you are welcome to join the Pirate fun if you want, just say "argh, matey" and you're in. I know we were all enjoying Harkenwold, so when you recover your DM mojo, I would love to play again.
    whit10
    whit10

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  whit10 Thu Sep 06, 2018 5:47 pm

lol... go ahead and be positive.

I'll reserve judgement until they have a winning record and a playoff berth
    Whitey
    Whitey

Character Information
    Hit points:
    OoG during Pirates - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue30/30OoG during Pirates - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Whitey Thu Sep 06, 2018 5:53 pm

I’m with the Celt. Ping me with an update in November.
    whit10
    whit10

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  whit10 Thu Sep 06, 2018 6:59 pm

Great minds think alike Mike. lol

And since he brought it up... can everyone please stop using that nick-name for me? I'm certainly not mad about it but I'm about as much of a Celt as I am a Roman. My whole ancestry is Germanic (including the English, who are just Danes and Saxons); there's only a small bit of Scotch-Irish (and the Campbells sided with England against the Pretender - Bonny Prince Charley). It's a pretty silly nick-name these days.

But I know how well my efforts to convince you all have gone in the past. Just wanted to say it once.
    Josef909
    Josef909

Character Information
    Hit points:
    OoG during Pirates - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue86/98OoG during Pirates - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (86/98)
    Action Points:
    OoG during Pirates - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue11/11OoG during Pirates - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (11/11)
    Character Sheet:

Post  Josef909 Thu Sep 06, 2018 7:04 pm

Henceforth and forever, you shall be known as 'The Roman'.

You're welcome.
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:50 pm

That offends me. If Celtic Warbeast is unacceptable, can we just call him Warbeast? Or even WB for short?
    whit10
    whit10

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  whit10 Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:06 pm

Joe, you're awesome. lol
    navyik
    navyik

Character Information
    Hit points:
    OoG during Pirates - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue68/68OoG during Pirates - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (68/68)
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  navyik Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:09 pm

Jeez, now I have to rename you in my phone contacts...
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Fri Sep 07, 2018 11:04 am

Robyo wrote:
    Chris wrote:
    Hi Rob!

you are welcome to join the Pirate fun if you want, just say "argh, matey" and you're in.  I know we were all enjoying Harkenwold, so when you recover your DM mojo, I would love to play again.  

Thanks, I may work on a character. Could try to slide in sometime after the current encounter.

sure

8th level
    standard pts build
    any race

seafaring pirate flavor, see opening post for backstory as everyone was part of Gundren Goldseeker's old crew.

you could be tied up in the cargo hold as one of Rogan's prisoners
    you could be in whatever port they go to next
    they could find you adrift at sea on a door, having let your beloved drown even though there was room for both of you
    navyik
    navyik

Character Information
    Hit points:
    OoG during Pirates - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue68/68OoG during Pirates - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (68/68)
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  navyik Fri Sep 07, 2018 11:45 am

You could be a tabaxi bard or teifling whore who never saw any of our crew until today... jocolor
    navyik
    navyik

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  navyik Sat Sep 08, 2018 6:26 pm

I was simply offering you options from non-hostile characters that are already active in the current encounter. Laughing
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:09 am

Whitey wrote:I’m with the Celt. Ping me with an update in November.

I almost pinged the board at halftime..... then the #realbears showed up

"they are who we thought they were"
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Thu Sep 13, 2018 11:01 am

MAS wrote:

Renda lashes out at the escaping pirate, attempting to stun his prey before it can escape!

*Renda' is granted one attack action for AoO.

*If he hits, he spends 1 Chi point to force ONE-EYED ROGAN to make a CON save vs any attack that hits, failure will mean he is STUNNED for a full round. DC 13

IF ANYBODY HAS A WAY TO BUFF/DEBUFF THIS STUN< PLEASE JUMP IN!

moving this here. does anyone actually have any kind of Reaction that could be used to Buff\Debuff?

I waited in the story thread, but I figured it might make more sense to ask this generally once than to wait every time
    navyik
    navyik

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  navyik Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:18 pm

Hawkes can debuff a reaction but I can only debuff a single roll, not a series of rolls.
    navyik
    navyik

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  navyik Mon Sep 17, 2018 11:04 am

Clearly, Hawkes has not yet earned the trust of the crew...
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Mon Sep 17, 2018 11:28 am

navyik wrote:Clearly, Hawkes has not yet earned the trust of the crew...

Crying or Very sad I was thinking the same thing

Hawkes seems like such a take-charge kinda guy too scratch
    whit10
    whit10

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  whit10 Mon Sep 17, 2018 1:27 pm

well, if we're going to get all Piratee here... "Captains" are elected by the crew and only have absolute authority during battle, otherwise it's a democracy... historically speaking of course

Sam went along with what he said, he just didn't know that Hawkes was elected captain yet. Wink
    Josef909
    Josef909

Character Information
    Hit points:
    OoG during Pirates - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue86/98OoG during Pirates - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (86/98)
    Action Points:
    OoG during Pirates - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue11/11OoG during Pirates - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (11/11)
    Character Sheet:

Post  Josef909 Mon Sep 17, 2018 1:49 pm

Sjon is all for Hawkes being captain. Is there anyone else who would like to throw their hat in the ring?
    Certainly he is the one taking the reins to get us underway. It's probably worth having a democratic crew discussion, but Sjon wants to get out of that bay with a ship.
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Mon Sep 17, 2018 2:11 pm

sail now, vote later?
    MAS
    MAS
    Admin

Character Information
    Hit points:
    OoG during Pirates - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue60/112OoG during Pirates - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/112)
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  MAS Mon Sep 17, 2018 3:01 pm

Sail, vote, who cares, Renda is planning on eating Wink
    navyik
    navyik

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  navyik Mon Sep 17, 2018 3:02 pm

Let's say Hawkes is acting as Gundrans first mate on a mission of revenge. We can vote once we have a ship. Hawkes has no illusions...
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:42 pm

regardless of titles, the boat isn't going to move on its own, so people need to start making their rolls to sail the ship. they can either follow Hawkes guidance or do something else, but the beastie under them is hungry Twisted Evil
    MAS
    MAS
    Admin

Character Information
    Hit points:
    OoG during Pirates - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue60/112OoG during Pirates - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/112)
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  MAS Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:56 pm

Chris wrote:regardless of titles, the boat isn't going to move on its own, so people need to start making their rolls to sail the ship.  they can either follow Hawkes guidance or do something else, but the beastie under them is hungry Twisted Evil

Hey don't look at me, it was my job to attack the dog, and I attacked the dog. I'm not sure what kind of voodoo makes the ship move by attacking a dog, but that's probably why I'm not the captain.
    whit10
    whit10

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  whit10 Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:46 pm

I already did that. Been waiting on the others (made his str. check, not sure if it succeeded)
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Wed Oct 03, 2018 12:54 pm

ok guys, it seems like the current scene has stalled out. Please decide as a group if you want to fight Bahar and his goons on the docks or not. They can't stop you from sailing away but it seems there isn't a lot of interest in fighting them either.

I don't care either way and I am happy to do whatever the party decides, just make a group decision, please

whit10
    whit10

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  whit10 Wed Oct 03, 2018 1:31 pm

I see no point in pursuing them. We have what we wanted
    navyik
    navyik

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  navyik Wed Oct 03, 2018 1:57 pm

Hawkes wanted to fight them, but not on this field. Hawkes wanted the element of surprise instead of a divided party with an entrenched enemy. Hawkes can't help crispy in this scenario. If crispy gets away we will live to avenge Gundran another day.
    Apparently Crispy believed that if we didn't attack the landing party in the same encounter that we would lose our opportunity. Hawkes was intending to lurk in the bay allowing curiosity to get the best of Rogans remnant crew. If that didn't work, then we could have mounted a surprise attack on land. Hawkes believes we have lost the initiative now and will prefer to quit while ahead.

MAS
    MAS
    Admin

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  MAS Wed Oct 03, 2018 2:25 pm

Chris wrote:ok guys, it seems like the current scene has stalled out.  Please decide as a group if you want to fight Bahar and his goons on the docks or not.  They can't stop you from sailing away but it seems there isn't a lot of interest in fighting them either.  

I don't care either way and I am happy to do whatever the party decides, just make a group decision, please

I believe we would be happy to fight them but the majority of the party is locked out of action for many rounds - either moving or loading weapons. The fight was started without the rest of the party present, or the cog prepared/positioned to fight/support - so that is the reality that must be played out now. You can either stop action and resolve it separately as Crispy does what he does, or fudge us into in some way - but I think most of us are just trying to let Crispy break contact and get back to the ship (which appears to be what he is doing) so we can come up with a new plan.

Renda doesn't make plans or think things through and so will follow orders. Matt agrees with Hawkes. This target is blown and we should leave. Set as much of the buildings and enemy ships on fire as we can on the way out the door.
    Josef909
    Josef909

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Josef909 Wed Oct 03, 2018 2:35 pm

Had we been closer, Sjon would've carried on an attack without the element of surprise, but this scenario puts the attacking party at a severe disadvantage.
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Wed Oct 03, 2018 2:40 pm

ok 4 votes to withdraw so far

we can wrap up the treasure looting and then the party can decide it's next course of action

let's wait to hear from Mike as Crispy is pivotal in this situation
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Thu Oct 04, 2018 11:33 am

Chris wrote:

let's wait to hear from Mike as Crispy is pivotal in this situation

Or Crispy can just win the fight by himself lol!
    Whitey
    Whitey

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Whitey Thu Oct 04, 2018 12:54 pm

“Get in that dinghy and row yourself to the cog to meet your fate Bahar...OR...I will turn you into a greasy, disgusting pile of ash where you stand. And leave that alley rat with the bow behind or there won’t even be ashes left of him when I’m through. Now MOVE!”

Edit: wrong thread. Sorry guys wasn’t getting updates. Trying to stay true to Crispy’s chaotic nature, but the mess at the dock is basically resolved now and we’ll be along shortly.
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:43 pm

bounce while we are waiting for pup to check in.....

so I love to try and make Star Wars builds in other games. I made a western Boba Fett in Rob's Radiance game.

I was thinking a Jedi could be a Monk\Warlock (w heals variety) - unarmored, deflect missiles, fast movement, pact weapon (short sword) = lightsaber, warlock invocations are like force powers - eldritch blast + repelling blast = force push, mage hand as light telekinetics

Sith Warrior Paladin\Warlock - heavy armor, pact wpn lightsaber, dark ones' blessing to regain life like dark side refueling, eldritch blast + pull, smite for extra damage

MAS
    MAS
    Admin

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  MAS Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:06 pm

Chris wrote:bounce while we are waiting for pup to check in.....

so I love to try and make Star Wars builds in other games.  I made a western Boba Fett in Rob's Radiance game.

I was thinking a Jedi could be a Monk\Warlock (w heals variety) - unarmored, deflect missiles, fast movement, pact weapon (short sword) = lightsaber, warlock invocations are like force powers - eldritch blast + repelling blast = force push, mage hand as light telekinetics

Sith Warrior Paladin\Warlock - heavy armor, pact wpn lightsaber, dark ones' blessing to regain life like dark side refueling, eldritch "blast + pull, smite for extra damage

Nice!!! 5e really seems to lend itself better to multi-classing than previous editions. The options within the classes can be combined for some really neat varieties.

Why not go ahead and build the idea out all the way to lvl 20? I've done a few builds of Renda "all the way" on an app to see where various choices lead, its fun! I use this on an android tablet for quick/easy character gen. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.wgkammerer.testgui.basiccharactersheet.app

Can use this website format them all nice if you like. Also cool for doing anything you want to make look liek ti came from an offical book.
    http://homebrewery.naturalcrit.com/

BTW - I love the way this party has come together, and you are running a great game!
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:22 pm

we never seem to reach 20 Sad

I have a few variations in my head from about 4 to 12, but I would want to see how they play out before doing more than daydreaming about them

I am really pleased with the party and especially the roleplaying so far!
    whit10
    whit10

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  whit10 Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:31 pm

I'd love to see a campaign go for several levels/chapters.

Just to chime in... I'd avoid those "player made" mods and such, they usually aren't very well designed... just my two cents. That crap has always had the stink of "Dragon Magazine" to it... and that was a freaking disaster for old D&D. I still think that monstrosity helped to break old D&D (and 2nd edition too).

I think SW characters would be easy with this. But just to bring it up (since Mike and I have talked about it several times), apparently they have re-released the old d6 SW books again. Fun game... just too many dice involved IMHO.
    MAS
    MAS
    Admin

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  MAS Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:44 pm

whit10 wrote:I'd love to see a campaign go for several levels/chapters.

Just to chime in... I'd avoid those "player made" mods and such, they usually aren't very well designed... just my two cents. That crap has always had the stink of "Dragon Magazine" to it... and that was a freaking disaster for old D&D. I still think that monstrosity helped to break old D&D (and 2nd edition too).

I think SW characters would be easy with this.  But just to bring it up (since Mike and I have talked about it several times), apparently they have re-released the old d6 SW books again.  Fun game... just too many dice involved IMHO.

Nothing was said about mods. The app is a character builder with all of the RAW data built in, and the other link is a format builder. I agree that the homebrew stuff one finds online is typically way out balance.

Last edited by MAS on Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:44 pm

Unless someone else wants to GM, I am happy running this for a while.

I am curious to see what the crew wants to do next, as the seas are wide open to you with a few notable story hooks as possible options....

• try to learn more about Verex\Elyssyss, god of the sea\rivers and plunder\hunger

try to find the lost city of Frostheim, home of Gundren's ancient line

try to find the lost treasure of Frostheim that went down with Rogan's armada due to King Dondren's curse

make repairs\upgrades to the ship, currently known as Grumsh's Eye

something personal to one of the characters

or literally anything else you want to do
    whit10
    whit10

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  whit10 Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:50 pm

app builder, mod... whatever.

Not my game, not my call.

I won't bother with it but it sounds like the D&D version of Pathfinder's Hero Generator... if that's the case then yeah, very valuable for seeing how character builds can grow.

Sam would vote for finding more treasure!
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:03 pm

jedi\sith not withstanding, the Paladin\Sorcerer combo looks really strong and like a fun multiclass option. Being able to cast in any armor with which you are proficient is a real game-changer.

Mtn dwarf starts prof in med armor, so a Mtn dwarf wizard\sorc could wear 1/2 plate, use a battle axe and still be a full class mage
    MAS
    MAS
    Admin

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  MAS Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:11 pm

Chris wrote: Mtn dwarf starts prof in med armor, so a Mtn dwarf wizard\sorc could wear 1/2 plate, use a battle axe and still be a full class mage

SICK! I want to see this one built out!
    whit10
    whit10

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  whit10 Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:32 pm

oh, I'd like to see my former Sith guy from the last SW game under these rules.

I had an idea for heavily armed and armored force user under the old d20 rules. I bet he'd be just awesome under D&D rules

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content