Dropbox - http://www.dropbox.com/

Open Office - http://www.openoffice.org/

5 posters

Episode I, chapter 1

Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Episode I, chapter 1 Left_bar_bleue35/35Episode I, chapter 1 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/35)
    Action Points:
    Episode I, chapter 1 Left_bar_bleue0/0Episode I, chapter 1 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

Episode I, chapter 1 Empty Episode I, chapter 1

Post  Chris Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:30 pm

THE FALL OF ORD MANTELL

Local warlords have banded together in secret to form the Mantellian Independence Coalition.  They have struck a crippling blow against the Republic and the fledgling democracy of Ord Mantell.

Under the banner of Warlord Soren, Fort Garnik was attacked on multiple fronts.  The Republic's FLAK guns in the surrounding hills were captured by small squads of mercenaries.  The main sensor\comm tower in Fort Garnik itself was overrun by Soren's forces.

With both the sensor\comm tower and the flak guns, Soren was able to cut off all communication to and from Fort Garnik.  The Republic was silenced and blinded in one swift stroke.  Soren's mercs used the flak guns to target any Republic spacecraft attempting to land or flee Fort Garnik. The MIC coordinated similar attacks across Ord Mantell.  Ord Mantell is now in the control of the Mantellian Independence Coalition!

The fighting has trapped a Kaminoian science ship, Dr. Helian's assistant Thana Rist and the Nikto crew on Ord Mantell.  The Republic task force assigned to go to Kintan and aid Dr. Helian is now also caught up in the Mantellian Civil War.

Holonet star Sharnralkin's heroic efforts to save a downed shuttle crew went viral before Ord Mantell lost all communication.  It was in the fact the last transmission to escape the blackout.  Overnight, Republic soldiers have limped into Sharn's triage.  A small group of displaced, injured and leaderless troops have gathered in docking bay Epsilon 10.

The heroes need to find a way past warlord Soren's blockade and get a message to the Republic, before they can continue on their journey to Kintan.

Last edited by Chris on Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
    navyik
    navyik

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Episode I, chapter 1 Left_bar_bleue68/68Episode I, chapter 1 Empty_bar_bleue  (68/68)
    Action Points:
    Episode I, chapter 1 Left_bar_bleue0/0Episode I, chapter 1 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

Episode I, chapter 1 Empty Re: Episode I, chapter 1

Post  navyik Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:39 pm

Sgt rekhu will check in at ep. 10 to see whats going on. "Hey kid," to one soldier, "who's in command?"
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Episode I, chapter 1 Left_bar_bleue35/35Episode I, chapter 1 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/35)
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:22 pm

navyik wrote:Sgt rekhu will check in at ep. 10 to see whats going on.  "Hey kid," to one soldier, "who's in command?"

the young sullustan blinks his weary eyes as he looks at Rakhu's rank and uniform.  He attempts to stand up too quickly, almost falls over and then gets to his feet, favoring his left leg heavily.  "You are, Sargent!"

4 other nearby soldiers see this exchange and limp over to Rakhu.  they begin to tell their stories all at once about their ship going down, the fighting, the explosions, etc etc

reposting so everyone sees it

Chris wrote:Ok, the intro scroll to chapter 1, episode 1 is now up.

here are just a couple reminders before going into chapter 1

T'son saw and noted the location of at least 1 set of FLAK guns on his shuttle ride.

Sharnralkin gains +3 Light Side Attunement points for his actions in saving the injured crew members. +1 Force Point for using the Force at a dramatic and climatic (end of the prologue) moment for Sharn.

2 of the injured soldiers arrive in a humvee
    MAS
    MAS
    Admin

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Episode I, chapter 1 Left_bar_bleue60/112Episode I, chapter 1 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/112)
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  MAS Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:37 pm

Tson waits patiently as the situation develops, observing both the city and the eclectic group gathered around the shuttle. 

He approaches Rahku...

"Sergeant.... a word, if you will. We must depart this planet, and do so, we must pass those flak guns. I observed their position upon my approach. I believe we should consider neutralizing their threat and then be away with great haste."
    navyik
    navyik

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Episode I, chapter 1 Left_bar_bleue68/68Episode I, chapter 1 Empty_bar_bleue  (68/68)
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  navyik Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:01 am

"Agreed, our mission is more important than what's going on here. Flack is patterned. We only need to clear a path. Will the nikto be willing to blast out if we can make it safe? Otherwise we need a ship."
    MAS
    MAS
    Admin

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Episode I, chapter 1 Left_bar_bleue60/112Episode I, chapter 1 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/112)
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  MAS Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:30 am

"I think we can convince the Nikto that it is in their "best interest" to leave soon, and with us.....I will speak to them" 

Tson approaches the Nikto who appears to be coordinating things. He speaks in Huttese -

"Hello. Your aware that my associates and I are to accompany you back to the Doctor, yes? I have good news! Very soon, we shall open a safe path to the sky, free of these horrible flak guns. You will be ready to take off with us all on board when that happens, yes? GOOD! 

Diplomacy -
    Result of the throw of dice "1d20 +10" :

13 + 10 = 23
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:21 am

Episode I, chapter 1 <a href=Episode I, chapter 1 Nikto_13" />

Foreman MeRaKo replies in Huttese, "eh....  Fat horns again.  Who is the foreman - you or green-face?  Foreman make speech with head-tail assistant.  Dokto ship, remember?"

MeRaKo glances around to make sure Thana isn't in earshot, "Nikto nopa care about this fight, you make us a trail home and we drive the bantha."

****I would also like to get input on the plan from Josh and Rob before going too much farther into dialogue.  The plan is fine, but there are other options as well, if you read the scroll and dialogue so far*****
    Robyo
    Robyo

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Robyo Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:06 pm

When he's certain the crew are patched up and in good hands, Sharnralkin will approach T'son and Gotal. He growls, "Gruffar bhraag mujhra galaag mogu varkhryn ruff!"

Irwin translates: "The boss would like to know if either of you know the cause of this ruckus?"
    whit10
    whit10

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Episode I, chapter 1 Left_bar_bleue19/19Episode I, chapter 1 Empty_bar_bleue  (19/19)
    Action Points:
    Episode I, chapter 1 Left_bar_bleue1/0Episode I, chapter 1 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/0)
    Character Sheet:

Post  whit10 Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:13 pm

"ah, Sgt? Just what kind of heavy ordinance do you happen to have on you?"

Does there appear to be an entrance nearby to that flak tower?
    navyik
    navyik

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  navyik Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:31 pm

"Heavy."
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:24 pm

whit10 wrote:
    Does there appear to be an entrance nearby to that flak tower?

no. the sensor\comm tower is inside Fort Garnik itself (big shiny tower in the middle of town, ya can't miss it), but not the flak gun emplacements, they are hidden in the nearby hills

Chris wrote:
    T'son saw and noted the location of at least 1 set of FLAK guns on his shuttle ride.

navyik
    navyik

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  navyik Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:18 am

"We should scout the sensor tower... the Flak is automated. Maybe we cand blind them all."
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:33 am

Episode I, chapter 1 <a href=Episode I, chapter 1 Twilek10" />

Dr. Helian's Twi'lek assistant nods in agreement and assesses the options, "Taking out 1 set of guns should give us a clear window to leave and maybe let the wounded soldiers escape as well.  This sounds like the fastest route off Ord Mantell.

Recapturing the Sensor\Comm tower is more dangerous as it will be heavily guarded but it might help the Republic more overall, if the soldiers can get a signal to Republic Command, blind the guns as the Sgt suggested and land reinforcements.  It would also give us a chance to leave.  

There are also some non-violent options we could consider, such as making contact with Soren and attempting to pay for a clear passage, the Mitochondria is not a Republic ship after all, if anyone has a way to reach the warlord.  

Or perhaps we could even find and hire a captain with fast enough ship to run the blockade.

I am not a warrior, nor will the Nikto be much help here.  I won't ask you all to risk your lives for a total stranger like me.  But you all seem.... capable, so I will leave the decision to you."

Episode I, chapter 1 Sullus11

the young Sullustan that addressed Sgt. Rakhu earlier adds limps over to the group, "We are pretty beat up, but we are ready to do our duty for the Republic."
    whit10
    whit10

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Episode I, chapter 1 Left_bar_bleue19/19Episode I, chapter 1 Empty_bar_bleue  (19/19)
    Action Points:
    Episode I, chapter 1 Left_bar_bleue1/0Episode I, chapter 1 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/0)
    Character Sheet:

Post  whit10 Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:40 am

"Do you still have a pilot for your ship?"
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:27 pm

whit10 wrote:"Do you still have a pilot for your ship?"

GM - not sure I understand your question.....

Dr. Helian's ship? of course, the Nikto crew is all there. but it is not a combat ship, so it is like driving a big van, anybody can do it. you really only make Pilot checks for combat maneuvers, which is where the -4 hurts if you are not proficient

the Republic troops? some of them came in the shuttle that you saw crash, Sharn saved a couple of the command crew, but they don't have a ship of their own
    whit10
    whit10

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  whit10 Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:52 pm

that answers my question
    Robyo
    Robyo

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Robyo Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:25 pm

"Crikey!" squeals Irwin. "Sharnralkin agrees to go along with any plan. He volunteers to speak to the warlord. Alternately, if the group's consensus is to silence the guns, he would be honored to lead the attack."
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:43 pm

not trying to put words into any mouths, but by my count:

T'son - our mission is more important, attack the guns

Rakhu - agreed, attack guns or scout tower

Sharn - attack guns or deal with Soren

we haven't heard a vote from Daxx, but that is 3 votes for attacking the guns in the hills, plus a couple single alternative votes

I have time to build the map while I am off Friday and this weekend, so even if combat takes all week, I know how to plan

is that ok with everyone?
    whit10
    whit10

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  whit10 Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:46 pm

yep, guns are fine
    navyik
    navyik

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  navyik Fri Jul 05, 2013 1:33 am

"Our mission is to serve dr. Helian's needs," rakhu says to the twilek. "It would be nice to get to that com tower, but running the blockade will put these men 1 hyperspa e jump from getting the message out. Decisions about reinforcements are above my paygrade."
    To the sullustan, "get outa uniform andfind a couple ships friendly to the republic who want to run the blockade. Not too many, just enough to get word out," scratching his inner thigh absently. "Report to mr. T'son. The most trustworthy crew will have to pick us up after we kill the flak battery."
    He tries to sneak out a fart but it is loud...
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Fri Jul 05, 2013 1:45 am

navyik wrote:"Our mission is to serve dr. Helian's needs," rakhu says to the twilek.  "It would be nice to get to that com tower, but running the blockade will put these men 1 hyperspa e jump from getting the message out.  Decisions about reinforcements are above my paygrade."
    To the sullustan, "get outa uniform andfind a couple ships friendly to the republic who want to run the blockade.  Not too many, just enough to get word out," scratching his inner thigh absently.  "Report to mr. T'son.  The most trustworthy crew will have to pick us up after we kill the flak battery."  
    He tries to sneak out a fart but it is loud...

"Yes, Sergent!" the young sullustan does his best to ignore the odor as he runs off quickly
    MAS
    MAS
    Admin

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  MAS Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:34 pm

"We must begin the mission as quickly as we can. Directly disabling the guns would be the fastest, most direct method. Disabling the C2 (command and control) tower is a good option if we find the guns inaccessible."
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:05 pm

T'son recalls the following details for the group about what he saw on the shuttle ride:

He saw a flak gun emplacement (several, but only 1 gun pictured) in the rocky hills surrounding Fort Garnik.  He could see several non-uniformed humanoids moving around the guns.  T'son can recall the general position of the guns, relative to Fort Garnik and thinks he could find it on foot.  T'son recalls flying over some wooded areas in the foothills leading up to the gun's location.

The Republic soldiers confirm the above information as accurate and add that the gun's controls are located in a bunker dug into the hillside.  Each set of guns has a single C2 (thanks matt) and can cover about 20% of the airspace in a zone around Ft Garnik.  Each set of guns overlaps a bit with its neighbors, but there is definitely a window to fly out, if a single set is disabled.  There is a set of heavy blast doors and Republic droids defending each C2 bunker.  

Reminder, there was a humvee style speeder recovered after the fighting that could get the heroes at least near the target area quickly.

Please state any special plans before you depart.  I will assume that you are always carrying the gear listed on your character sheet, unless you state otherwise (like Daxx's swoop for instance).

What do you want to ask Twi'lek Thana Rist and her Nikto to do while you are gone?

Rahku already instructed the soldiers to find a friendly transport, so they could escape behind the Mitochondria and get word to the Republic.

Episode I, chapter 1 M1710010
    whit10
    whit10

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  whit10 Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:36 pm

"let's take that rig over there.. she looks fast enough and I can pilot her" pointing to the speeder.
    navyik
    navyik

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  navyik Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:01 am

I have noted items on my character sheet that rakhu doesnt bring on missions unless specifically needed. He will leave those items with thana, "um... assistant lady... i will need this equipment on kintan...", starts to walk away but turns back. "You're not going to want those guys getting into it, " serruptitiously indicating the nikto.
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:31 am

navyik wrote:I have noted items on my character sheet that rakhu doesnt bring on missions unless specifically needed.  He will leave those items with thana, "um... assistant lady... i will need this equipment on kintan...",  starts to walk away but turns back.  "You're not going to want those guys getting into it, " serruptitiously indicating the nikto.

The eager young Sullustan soldier is happy to load and guard your gear, Sergent! Others are securing transport as ordered.
    navyik
    navyik

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  navyik Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:29 pm

"Uh... ok. Good... ah... work... ... ...soldier."
    MAS
    MAS
    Admin

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  MAS Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:42 pm

"Thana Rist...you and your Nikto should finish loading and be prepared to pick us up imediately after we silence the flak battery." says T'son, who then turns to address the team.

"Our assets include Sgt Raku's heavy support weapons and Padawan Dax's maneuverabilty with the swoop. I reccomend that we establish a support by fire position that can maximize SGT Raku's ability to deny our movements to the heavy droids, and then move quickly to the flak battery, where we can use grenades or demo charges to disable the flak guns. Directly attacking the weapon's barrels should result in a quick kill. When we break contact, we can either rally at SGT Raku's positon before moving back to the shuttle as a team, or more ideally, all move to a nearby area where the shuttle could pull us all out."

"Oh my, yes. Is anyone familiar enough with this model of flak gun to know if it can be used against ground targets?"

Did Tson see any likely extraction points during his appraoch? They would need to be big enough for the shuttle to land/hover, and within the escape cone we are creating by silnceing the flak gun.
    whit10
    whit10

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  whit10 Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:59 pm

"it might be easier to just take out the guys using the flak gun... or just disable what's powering it."
    MAS
    MAS
    Admin

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  MAS Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:44 pm

"I am saddened to admit that I do not know what is powering it, and where it is located. Humbly, I submit that it would be easier and faster to move quickly or unseen past the Republic droids and then disable the guns, than it would be to fight them and then try to tunnel through the blast doors."
    navyik
    navyik

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  navyik Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:54 pm

Between heavy weapons and gunner feats, is rakhu familiar with Flak? Are there just a few barrels or many? If many then i agree with josh. ("Something like that is likely to have a separate power source,") or ("barrels will be quicker").
    MAS
    MAS
    Admin

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  MAS Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:08 pm

Also - Tson wants to pick up several rolls of duct tape.
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:50 pm

good questions and nice to see some planning!

I am just going to answer some of the questions since much of it would be within the scope of your character's collective knowledge.

FLAK guns are essentially starship scale guns on the ground.  they have starship caliber damage codes, damage reduction, hull points, shields (sometimes) and fire control systems (you learned these are aided by the C2 tower in the center of the fort).  generally speaking, this means small arms fire is going to be minimally effective, if at all, not counting heavy weapons.  

there is no 'scaling' in star wars d20.  starship guns do 5d10x2 damage for instance, and a ship might have 20dr, 80 hull pts, 80 shield pts.  damage must pass the DR, then comes out of shields (like vitality) before it hits the hull (wound pts).  starship crits go straight to the hull.  at 0 hull pts a vehicle is disabled only and must take -50 to be destroyed completely.

as starship wpns, they require large amounts of power - probably what is protected by the blast doors and rocks.  more than likely a single power source, like a starship scale power generator, is powering multiple guns.  flak guns are kind of like the quad guns you saw Luke and Han use on the Falcon in A New Hope - they spray the air with lots of blaster fire.  they are turret mounted and might be manned by a person or fired remotely.  

likewise, they are not effective against something as small as a person.

If you look at the picture, you could certainly hover, if not land a small ship on the rocky plateau near the gun, assuming it is somehow disabled.

Thana agrees and will be ready for your evac.

T'son - make a streetwise roll to find duct tape
    MAS
    MAS
    Admin

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  MAS Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:01 pm

Result of the throw of dice "1d20 +3" :

14 + 3 = 17

Any sort of adhesive material will do. Also, a simple bag/backpack/large pouch - I'll grab anything lying around if I can find it.
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:24 pm

MAS wrote:Result of the throw of dice "1d20 +3" :
    14 + 3 = 17
    Any sort of adhesive material will do. Also, a simple bag/backpack/large pouch - I'll grab anything lying around if I can find it.

sure, you find what you are looking for easily enough in the rubbish and chaos

Episode I, chapter 1 Sticky10
    navyik
    navyik

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  navyik Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:05 am

A small snub fighter may be able to penetrate... oh wait... we've reached the shield generator. You may start your landing...

" we should be able to get pretty close with cover in the rocks. my guns are very portable. i can support on the move, or set up if we find a good spot."
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:19 am

navyik wrote:A small snub fighter may be able to penetrate... oh wait... we've reached the shield generator. You may start your landing...

" we should be able to get pretty close with cover in the rocks.  my guns are very portable.  i can support on the move, or set up if we find a good spot."

I thought it was most similar to RoJ - the rebel commandos on Endor Cool 

anyways, we are just waiting for Rob to get access, I sent him an invite to a new email, so let's hope for the best
    MAS
    MAS
    Admin

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  MAS Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:45 am

"STICKY BOMBS. They are bombs, that STICK."

Tell Rob to try to click through his account name on that email you sent. I keep having to do that to get access.
    navyik
    navyik

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  navyik Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:21 pm

Saving ryans privates?
    whit10
    whit10

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  whit10 Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:22 pm

I think that was the porn version. lol
    navyik
    navyik

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  navyik Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:28 pm

Bamp chica bow wam!
    MAS
    MAS
    Admin

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  MAS Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:57 pm

Hmmm...that angle gives the dramatic phrase "EARN this" a whole new spin........

Twisted Evil 
    whit10
    whit10

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  whit10 Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:27 pm

MAS wrote:Hmmm...that angle gives the dramatic phrase "EARN this" a whole new spin........

Twisted Evil 

LMAO!
    Robyo
    Robyo

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Robyo Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:32 pm

"RAAWWWRRRR!"

(burp)
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:05 pm

Robyo wrote:"RAAWWWRRRR!"

(burp)

the WOOKIE is ALIVE!!!

see what this forum degenerated into without you?

Is everyone ready to go into the woods, into the woods, into the woods... and home before darkside?

Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:22 pm

I think the plan was to take the humvee speeder as far as you can into the foothills, before detection or terrain would be prohibitive.

The heroes load up their gear accordingly and head out guided by T'son's memory of the flak gun emplacement.  They leave Fort Garnik

Episode I, chapter 1 Ord_ma10

and head towards the surrounding foothills

Episode I, chapter 1 Area_f10

They stash their humvee and must proceed the rest of the way on foot.  T'son points out the target hill on far right, just through the wooded valley

Episode I, chapter 1 Foothi10

marching order, formation and distances apart?

any other actions you take along the way?
    navyik
    navyik

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  navyik Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:56 pm

"Before we engage, we should set up a fall back point and a kill box," rakhu thinks outloud. Then, realizing he was overheard, "if we get burried in droids we can draw them into a bottleneck." (In light of recent posts, rakhu will bring up...the rear Twisted Evil ).
    whit10
    whit10

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  whit10 Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:19 am

I'll be somewhere in the middle. not exactly the stealthy type yet
    Robyo
    Robyo

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Robyo Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:37 am

Sharn volunteers to scout ahead...
    MAS
    MAS
    Admin

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  MAS Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:01 am

navyik wrote:"Before we engage, we should set up a fall back point and a kill box," rakhu thinks outloud.  Then, realizing he was overheard, "if we get burried in droids we can draw them into a bottleneck."  (In light of recent posts, rakhu will bring up...the rear Twisted Evil ).

"Your tactics are sound, SGT Raku. Before we begin, I must humbly submit that we did not yet decide fully on our course of action. Do we seek to disbale the guns, or are we attempting the much more difficult task of breaking to the C2 node?"

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:09 pm