Robyo
Chris
6 posters

It Was A Dark And Stormy Night...

Robyo
    Robyo

Character Information
    Hit points:
    It Was A Dark And Stormy Night... - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue0/0It Was A Dark And Stormy Night... - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
    Action Points:
    It Was A Dark And Stormy Night... - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue0/0It Was A Dark And Stormy Night... - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

It Was A Dark And Stormy Night... - Page 9 Empty Re: It Was A Dark And Stormy Night...

Post  Robyo Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:00 pm

Chef is still standing near the door, presumably behind Tarek, or to the side that opens. His sword is out and on guard.
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    It Was A Dark And Stormy Night... - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue35/35It Was A Dark And Stormy Night... - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/35)
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

It Was A Dark And Stormy Night... - Page 9 Empty Re: It Was A Dark And Stormy Night...

Post  Chris Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:05 pm

we are back from vacation, so I will be checking the forum again regularly.

Ian is still willing to act as charging pinata for the party
    whit10
    whit10

Character Information
    Hit points:
    It Was A Dark And Stormy Night... - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue19/19It Was A Dark And Stormy Night... - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (19/19)
    Action Points:
    It Was A Dark And Stormy Night... - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue1/0It Was A Dark And Stormy Night... - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/0)
    Character Sheet:

Post  whit10 Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:17 pm

Tarek will listen at the door before he opens it.

Perception:

Roll(1d20)+7:
    17,+7
    Total:24

'bout damned time my dice turn around.

Anything?
    navyik
    navyik

Character Information
    Hit points:
    It Was A Dark And Stormy Night... - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue68/68It Was A Dark And Stormy Night... - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (68/68)
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  navyik Thu Jun 23, 2016 11:59 pm

whit10 wrote:Tarek will listen at the door before he opens it.

Perception:

Roll(1d20)+7:
    17,+7
    Total:24

'bout damned time my dice turn around.

Anything?

Tarek hears muffled sounds of movement and orders barked in a strange language.
    whit10
    whit10

Character Information
    Hit points:
    It Was A Dark And Stormy Night... - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue19/19It Was A Dark And Stormy Night... - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (19/19)
    Action Points:
    It Was A Dark And Stormy Night... - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue1/0It Was A Dark And Stormy Night... - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/0)
    Character Sheet:

Post  whit10 Fri Jun 24, 2016 1:34 pm

I say we lure them in here...
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    It Was A Dark And Stormy Night... - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue35/35It Was A Dark And Stormy Night... - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/35)
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Fri Jun 24, 2016 1:39 pm

whit10 wrote:I say we lure them in here...

Ian jingles his coin purse loudly, spilling a few on the stone floor for effect, "This gold is soooo heavy. I just can't carry it up the stairs any longer."

Diplomacy?

Result of the throw of dice "1d20 +8" :

9 + 8 = 17
    navyik
    navyik

Character Information
    Hit points:
    It Was A Dark And Stormy Night... - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue68/68It Was A Dark And Stormy Night... - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (68/68)
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  navyik Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:46 pm

Pretty soon it sounds quiet.
    navyik
    navyik

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  navyik Mon Jun 27, 2016 4:14 pm

Doesn't look like the goblins are falling for the gold-drop-gambit. There are a few more bumps and then silence. The party finally makes their way to the top to find a disorganized, but lifeless room. Whomever had occupied it beat a hasty retreat. But how? To where?

A large stone platform still resonates with mysterious purpose next to a strange Rosetta-like Boulder with purple gems in it. An open book on a nearby table seems to be missing some pages. The book is entitled, portal use and key, volume 1.

I need to pause here for now. I have a ton on my plate. I lost summary judgment, so my household has some needs I've been holding off on.
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Mon Jun 27, 2016 5:21 pm

navyik wrote:Doesn't look like the goblins are falling for the gold-drop-gambit.  There are a few more bumps and then silence.  The party finally makes their way to the top to find a disorganized, but lifeless room. Whomever had occupied it beat a hasty retreat.  But how?  To where?

A large stone platform still resonates with mysterious purpose next to a strange Rosetta-like Boulder with purple gems in it.  An open book on a nearby table seems to be missing some pages.  The book is entitled, portal use and key, volume 1.

I need to pause here for now.  I have a ton on my plate.  I lost summary judgment, so my household has some needs I've been holding off on.

Ok, no problem. That was a fun adventure and since we just +1up'd, it is a good time to pause.

I am sorry to hear about the loss Sad

please go here:

https://lodgestgaming.forumotion.com/t297-summer-game#16256
    MAS
    MAS
    Admin

Character Information
    Hit points:
    It Was A Dark And Stormy Night... - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue60/112It Was A Dark And Stormy Night... - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/112)
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  MAS Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:02 pm

Fun game Alan, you've got a gift for creating dynamic battles! We've got a cool party going too. Look forward to re-visiting this.

navyik
    navyik

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  navyik Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:26 pm

Please go to "which way did he go?"

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:52 pm