Open Office - http://www.openoffice.org/

3 posters

Paelias Ara Quicksilver Elenloth of Greyhawk

trouble7332
    trouble7332
    Admin

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Paelias Ara Quicksilver Elenloth of Greyhawk Left_bar_bleue71/71Paelias Ara Quicksilver Elenloth of Greyhawk Empty_bar_bleue  (71/71)
    Action Points:
    Paelias Ara Quicksilver Elenloth of Greyhawk Left_bar_bleue0/0Paelias Ara Quicksilver Elenloth of Greyhawk Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

Paelias Ara Quicksilver Elenloth of Greyhawk Empty Paelias Ara Quicksilver Elenloth of Greyhawk

Post  trouble7332 Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:16 pm

Paelias “Ara” Quicksilver Elenloth of Greyhawk
    Wood Elf (Ranger)

Level: 3
    Age: 185 Height: 5’ 11” Weight: 170lbs Size: Medium Speed: 35 feet
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Background: Outlander

STR 12 (+1)
    DEX 17 (+3)
    CON 12 (+1)
    INT 11
    WIS 14 (+2)
    CHR 10

Saves: STR (+3) DEX (+5) CON (+1) WIS (+2)
    (Advantage on all saving throws against charm and no sleep spells)

HP: 33 (1d8)
    AC: 14 (+2 w Shield)

Proficiency Bonus: +2
    Initiative: +2
    Archery: +2 all ranged weapons

Passive Percept: 12
    Darkvision 60'
    Languages: Elvish, Common, Draconic

Proficiencies: Light & Medium Armor and shields, Simple and Martial Weapons

Proficient Skills:
    (WIS) Animal Handling (+4)
    (STR) Athletics (+3)
    (INT) Investigation (+2)
    (WIS) Perception (+4)
    (DEX) Stealth (+5)
    (WIS) Survival (+4)

Abilities:
    Mask of the Wild: Hide when only lightly obscured
    Horde Breaker: Once on each of your turns, you can make another attack with the same weapon against a different creature that is within 5ft of the original target and within range of your weapon

Primeval Awareness: action and 1 ranger spell slot, can sense creatures within 1mi (6mi favored terrain)

Natural Explorer (Forest): You are particularly familiar with one type of natural environment and are adept at traveling and surviving in such regions. When you make an INT or WIS check related to your favored terrain, your proficiency bonus is doubled if you are using a skill that you are proficient in. While traveling for an hour or more in your favored terrain, you gain the following benefits:
    - Difficult terrain doesn’t slow your groups travel
    - Your group can’t become lost except by magical means
    - Even when you are engaged in another activity while traveling you remain alert to danger
    - If you are traveling alone, you can move stealthily at a normal pace
    - When you forage, you find twice as much food as you normally would
    - While tracking other creatures, you also learn their exact number, their sizes, and how long ago they passed through the area

Wanderer: You’ve an excellent memory for maps and geography and can always recall the general layout of terrain, settlements, and other features around you. In addition, you can find food and fresh water for yourself and up to five other people each day, provided that the land offers berries, small game, water, etc.

Spell casting: Save DC: 12 ; Attack: +4
    Slots: 1st - 3

Spells:
    Hail of Thorns: 1 Bonus Action; Self; V; Concentration, up to 1min
    The next time you hit a creature with a ranged weapon attack before spell ends, this creates a rain of thorns that sprout from your ranged weapon or ammunition. In addition to the normal effect of the attack, the target of the attack and each creature within 5 feet of it must make a DEX saving throw. A creature takes 1d10 piercing damage on a failed save, or half as much damage on a successful one.

Ensnaring Strike: 1 bonus action; Self; V; Concentration, up to 1min
    The next time you hit a creature with a weapon attack before this spell ends, a writhing mass of thorny vines appears at the point of impact, and the target must succeed on a STR saving throw or be restrained by the magical vines until the spell ends. A Large or larger creature has advantage on this saving throw. Of the target succeeds on the save, the vines shrivel away. While restrained, the target takes 1d6 piercing damage at the start of each of its turns. A restrained by vines or one that can touch the creature can use its action to make a STR check against your spell save DC. On a success, the target is freed.

Cure Wounds: 1 action; Touch; V, S; Instantaneous
    A creature you touch regains a number of hit points equal to 1d8 + spellcasting ability modifier. This spell has no effect on undead or constructs.

Weapons:
    Studded Leather Armor (AC 12)
    "Death’s Whisper", Longbow +1 Att: (+8 ) Dam: (1d8+4) [60arrows (3 quivers)]
    Darts (40) Att: (+7) Dam: (1d4+3)
    Rapier Att: (+5) Dam: (1d8+3)
    Shield (+2 AC)

Equipment:
    Dungeoneer's Pack: (Backpack, Crowbar, Hammer, Tinderbox,10 pitons, 10 torches, 10 days rations, water skin, 50' rope)

“Suldal” - Riding Horse (Speed: 60 ft; Carrying: 480lbs)
    Riding Saddle
    Saddle Bags
    Staff
    Hunting Trap
    Animal Trophy
    Traveler’s Clothes
    Pouch for GPs
    Grappling Hook
    Manacles
    Healer's Kit (10. Stabilize 0 hp)
    Potion of Healing (2d4+2)
    2 Vials of Acid (Ranged attack/Dam 2d6)
    2lbs Silver
    2lbs Copper

Gold: (5d4x10) x 3 + 10 (Outlander)
    490 - 294 (equipment) – 89 (steed) = 107

Trait: I am driven by a need for adventure and revenge
    Ideal: Life is like the seasons, in constant change, and we must change with it.
    Bond: I will bring terrible wrath down on the evil Drow that took my love
    Flaw: I am slow to trust members of other races and societies

Last edited by trouble7332 on Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:53 pm; edited 3 times in total
    trouble7332
    trouble7332
    Admin

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Paelias Ara Quicksilver Elenloth of Greyhawk Left_bar_bleue71/71Paelias Ara Quicksilver Elenloth of Greyhawk Empty_bar_bleue  (71/71)
    Action Points:
    Paelias Ara Quicksilver Elenloth of Greyhawk Left_bar_bleue0/0Paelias Ara Quicksilver Elenloth of Greyhawk Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

Paelias Ara Quicksilver Elenloth of Greyhawk Empty Re: Paelias Ara Quicksilver Elenloth of Greyhawk

Post  trouble7332 Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:22 pm

Paelias “Ara” Quicksilver Elenloth of Greyhawk loved to roam. He dreamed of adventures outside the woods of the forgotten realm. He heard stories of Dark Elves and was drawn to the mystery of them. He imagined finding and following the infamous Drizzet Do’urden. He trained secretly with his best friend “Bryn” the Silent as Rangers and eventually ran away with her to find the “good” Dark Elves of Drizzet’s clan to join and learn from them. The night of their first encounter was a blur…before he knew it, two Dark Elves were killed, Bryn had been taken, and he was left for dead. He awoke sick, scarred, and wavering on death. He survived, driven by the promise to find Bryn, or torture and kill the Dark Elves that took her from him. He is driven by the hope that she is still alive and the rage and hatred for the people that took her as he vows one day to extinguish the world of even Lolith, the spider goddess.

That's Ara gentlemen! I hope he can contribute with Strength, Consistency and Honor! Hazzah!!
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Paelias Ara Quicksilver Elenloth of Greyhawk Left_bar_bleue35/35Paelias Ara Quicksilver Elenloth of Greyhawk Empty_bar_bleue  (35/35)
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Paelias Ara Quicksilver Elenloth of Greyhawk Empty Re: Paelias Ara Quicksilver Elenloth of Greyhawk

Post  Chris Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:56 pm

nice build!

maybe Ara can ride in and save the day?
    whit10
    whit10

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Paelias Ara Quicksilver Elenloth of Greyhawk Left_bar_bleue19/19Paelias Ara Quicksilver Elenloth of Greyhawk Empty_bar_bleue  (19/19)
    Action Points:
    Paelias Ara Quicksilver Elenloth of Greyhawk Left_bar_bleue1/0Paelias Ara Quicksilver Elenloth of Greyhawk Empty_bar_bleue  (1/0)
    Character Sheet:

Post  whit10 Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:07 pm

Welcome Michael!!

Happy to have you here
    trouble7332
    trouble7332
    Admin

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  trouble7332 Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:18 pm

Thanks Guys!! I'm excited as I'm sure you could tell by the fact that I had to "sing for my supper"...or, in this case, "dance for my D&D"!!!!

cheers jocolor
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Paelias Ara Quicksilver Elenloth of Greyhawk Left_bar_bleue35/35Paelias Ara Quicksilver Elenloth of Greyhawk Empty_bar_bleue  (35/35)
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:36 pm

trouble7332 wrote:Thanks Guys!! I'm excited as I'm sure you could tell by the fact that I had to "sing for my supper"...or, in this case, "dance for my D&D"!!!!

cheers jocolor

pics or it didn't happen Cool

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:11 pm