Open Office - http://www.openoffice.org/

4 posters

GAMEPLAY & MAP

MAS
    MAS
    Admin

Character Information
    Hit points:
    GAMEPLAY & MAP  Left_bar_bleue60/112GAMEPLAY & MAP  Empty_bar_bleue  (60/112)
    Action Points:
    GAMEPLAY & MAP  Left_bar_bleue0/0GAMEPLAY & MAP  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

GAMEPLAY & MAP  Empty GAMEPLAY & MAP

Post  MAS Mon Jan 11, 2021 6:09 pm

We are not going to use grid movements - Players will describe what they are doing and the GM will place it. Hex grids are there for eyeballing calculation of distance. 

For example "Bob Jumps out of the blue truck, and takes cover behind the boxes 20 ft away, then opens fire on the target atop the water tower". State your movements as usual so that you and the GM can eyeball the distance - can I make i there in 1 or 2 or 3 rounds, etc. 

The GM will adjudicate movement, cover and concealment, LOS objectively. Movement and position will not be used to "screw" a player - though one should be careful to utilize every advantage offered. This is more of tracker than a playtable, a reference for the description of narrative rather than a game board. IE, dont get wrapped around the axle on movement, range, and distances. 
    Lets add the player's estimated range to target into declarations - that will ensure player and GM are on the same page. 

PLEASE post OOG discussions in the OOG thread, to include questions about the map.

Last edited by MAS on Mon Jan 18, 2021 9:02 am; edited 1 time in total
    MAS
    MAS
    Admin

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

GAMEPLAY & MAP  Empty Re: GAMEPLAY & MAP

Post  MAS Sun Jan 17, 2021 6:28 pm

"Awright Team! Settle down and get logged in. Today's focus is building familiarity with the system, so just pick any avatar and we'll get started. You'll begin the scenario on the upper/North portion of the map, hidden behind a small rise in those trees. Your goal is to clear the area of hostiles in order to exploit on site intelligence. We'll start with -SIX- easy targets and go from there. By targets I mean bad guys. And by bad guys, I mean bad guys that can shoot, move, and communicate. Stay frosty and play it like you would in the real world. Any questions? No? Good. Get to work!"  

GAMEPLAY & MAP  Slide110
    GAMEPLAY & MAP  Slide210
    All PCs are currently CONCEALED and OPFOR is unaware of them. 
    I've added a "LOS" indicator chart, and a basic stat and exhaustion tracker. Let me know if further info would be helpful.

UP = North, Down= South, Right = East. Left = West

ROUND ONE, Surprise Round, JOE Team is undetected: Post stat block and make declarations to include any required attack, skill, ability, and damage rolls. Please state your intended movement = "Bob makes a standard 30 ft move seeking concealment behind those shrubs to the south east, here is a stealth roll to remain unseen." 

ALL PLAYERS make your declarations NOW.

Last edited by MAS on Mon Jan 18, 2021 10:10 am; edited 2 times in total
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    GAMEPLAY & MAP  Left_bar_bleue35/35GAMEPLAY & MAP  Empty_bar_bleue  (35/35)
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Sun Jan 17, 2021 7:36 pm

So which of the targets can we actually see?

_____________________________________________________________________________________

ok, since I volunteered to act as leader\medic, I will give it a shot here....

Susan points one finger towards her eye signaling one the 2 shooters to cover, and she gestures 2 fingers forwards along the treeline cover to the map LEFT.

Susan will use action HIDE and standard move 30ft + bonus action move 30ft (target avoidance)

Chris wrote:
    SUSAN
    Class & Level Medic 4
    Armor Class 15\17
    Speed 30 feet.
    Hit Point Maximum 18

Passive Wisdom (Perception) 15

Attacks
    Autoloader. Ranged Weapon Attack: +6 to hit, 20/100
    ft., one target. Hit: 1d6+4 piercing damage. Properties:
    Reload 8 shots.

Target Avoidance. As a bonus action, you can take a
    Dash action or a Disengage action.

Primary Target. If you don’t make an Attack action on
    your turn, you gain a +2 bonus to AC until the start of
    your next turn.

damn, ain't gots no stealth drunken

Result of the throw of dice "1d20 +2" :

4 + 2 = 6

Susan didn't attack, so effect AC is now 17 due to Primary Target
    navyik
    navyik

Character Information
    Hit points:
    GAMEPLAY & MAP  Left_bar_bleue68/68GAMEPLAY & MAP  Empty_bar_bleue  (68/68)
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  navyik Mon Jan 18, 2021 9:00 pm

Elliot
    Class & Level Heavy 4
    Armor Class 18 (23 3/4 cover)
    Speed 30 feet.
    Hit Point Maximum 40
    Hit Dice 4d10
    Endurance 14
    Passive Wisdom (Perception) 10

Setting overwatch on the space between the windmill, the tree to its left and the white truck. Assuming If target #3 notices Susan and moves towards her cover more than 10’ he will enter the 30’ cube. That consumes 30’ of movement.

Overwatch. You are able to target large areas in the battlefield and impede enemy advancement. While wielding an auto or auto-heavy weapon, spend 30 feet of movement on your turn and select a 20-foot cube (30-foot with auto-heavy) within your weapon’s range. Until the beginning of your next turn, the area is considered difficult terrain to any enemy targets attempting to move through it. As a reaction, you can force an enemy that enters the area to make a Dexterity saving throw. A target takes your weapon damage on a failed save, or half as much damage on a successful one. You expend ammunition with each saving throw attempted.

Machine Canon +6 1d10 (1d12 auto heavy) range 100/400

Action is to power up to rank 1.

Power Up.
    As an action, you can commit to a power up. When you power up, you gain a power rank. You lose all power rank when you finish a short or long rest, roll for initiative, suffer any damage, or use a power up ability listed below. Each power rank gains all previous rank bonuses.

Power Rank 1. You have advantage on your next attack; if you hit, the damage die increases by one step (1d4 > 1d6 > 1d8 > 1d10 > 1d12).

Last edited by navyik on Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Robyo
    Robyo

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Robyo Tue Jan 19, 2021 8:09 am

I take it we start on the road then? If so, William will move closer, going from tree to tree until he is concealed in the small grove next to the house.

Suggest we move individually and in turns, so as to cover each other's progress.
    MAS
    MAS
    Admin

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  MAS Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:26 am

Elliot Provides overwatch as Susan and William begin the assault. 

Susan half heartedly taps the "sneak" button, but does not hold it down long enough, and William is too eager to blast someone to bother trying to be stealthy, so the Rooftop guard on the main building spots them easily. 

"CONTACT, NORTH 50 METERS, TWO ON FOOT!" shouts #2 from the roof. (readied action, give warning on sighting of enemy) 

The OPFOR are now aware of William and Susan and can take actions. Elliot has not lost his initial "hidden position" as he did not fire or move. 

No Reactive action to resolve - Unless anyone has a reaction based ability they want to burn up? If so, add that to your declaration.  

NOTEs on COVER/CONCEALMENT: STANDING STILL with an unobstructed LOS will result in a "GREEN STAR/CLEAR" rating. If you are in the open but have moved a standard or DASH move, you will receive a "YELLOW STAR" rating - and the corresponding bonus, because moving targets are a bit harder to hit. PRONE will bump you up a level higher than your current condition, i.e. - Standing still with clear los in PRONE will Grant YELLOW STAR vs GREEN. If you are in a yellow star condition and go prone, then you are granted RED STAR condition. 

TRACKER/MAP updated as per results of Round 0/Surprise Round. There were no reactions to resolve. 

ROUND 1 BEGINS, all OPFOR are aware of Susan and William. 

PLEASE:
    STAT BLOCKS should include your current calculated AC adjusted for cover, Passive Perception, and ENDURANCE scores - so I can best track the fight and adjudicate. 
    MOVEMENT declarations should include your intended movement in FT: 30, 60, or less/more. 
    INITIATIVE roll every round, helps me properly sequence events/damage. New roll every round. 
    SAVE ROLL in case one is needed. I can can then apply your roll to whatever modifier is appropriate and resolve the save for the narrative. New roll every round. Like "Damage if Hits" but "Save if required". 
    Or to formalize the shorthand; Dx and Sx. 
    THANK YOU!  

GAMEPLAY & MAP  Slide111
    GAMEPLAY & MAP  Slide211
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Tue Jan 19, 2021 1:59 pm

Susan moves 15ft south as stealthy as possible given her limited skill and she drops prone at her final destination.  She stays within the cover of the trees.

Stealth

8 + 2 = 10

Bonus Action - Dash

Susan uses the 30ft of movement from Dash to set Overwatch on the area around the white van, including targets 3 and 4.

Susan readies an Action to return fire if any enemy in range attacks any member of the team.

Save
    Result of the throw of dice "1d20" :

Initiative

6 + 2 = 8

attack roll if needed
    Result of the throw of dice "1d20 +6" :

6 + 6 = 12

damage if needed
    Result of the throw of dice "1d6 +4" :

1 + 4 = 5

effects active:  Primary Target, Prone, 3\4 cover

Chris wrote:
    SUSAN
    (base) Armor Class  15
    Speed 30 feet.
    Passive Wisdom (Perception) 15

Hit Point Maximum 18
    Endurance:  12
    Initiative:  8
    (effective) eAC:  22 (disadvantage, cover, PT)
    Sv roll:  20 +5 Dx

navyik
    navyik

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  navyik Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:29 am

Elliot
    Initiative: 4
    Conditions: Advantage next attack ROLL.
    AC w/Adjustment: 18/23 w cover
    Plot Armor (HP): 40
    Endurance (Ability mods): 14
    Speed: 30
    Passive Perception: 10
    Move declaration: Overwatch Dex DC 15
    Attack declaration: power up to rank 2
    Damage if Hit: 12
    Save if Required: 14
    Ability & Skills Declaration:
    Notes/Questions:

Hit dice 4d10

Continuing overwatch on the space between the windmill, the tree to its left and the white truck. Assuming If target #3 notices Susan and moves towards her cover more than 10’ he will enter the 30’ cube. Dex Dc 15

Power Up.
    As an action, you can commit to a power up. When you power up, you gain a power rank. You lose all power rank when you finish a short or long rest, roll for initiative, suffer any damage, or use a power up ability listed below. Each power rank gains all previous rank bonuses.

Power Rank 1. You have advantage on your next attack; if you hit, the damage die increases by one step (1d4 > 1d6 > 1d8 > 1d10 > 1d12).
    Power Rank 2: Regardless of your next attack roll, it automatically hits; the damage die of any weapon you wield increases by an additional step.

Last edited by navyik on Thu Jan 21, 2021 10:17 pm; edited 4 times in total
    MAS
    MAS
    Admin

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  MAS Wed Jan 20, 2021 10:03 am

Robyo wrote:Do I not get a Stealth roll? I thought ability checks were the DM's purview? William was not just blundering onto the scene. I stated that he was looking for concealment during movement.

@ Rob - I can see where you came from on that, different GMs handle that differently and perhaps I didn't clarify well. I didn't resolve any stealth for you because you didn't declare it or make a roll. William did move keeping the LOS in mind, and is currently enjoying 1/2 cover (+2 AC and dex saves) as a result of his choice to keep concealed as he moves. Since this isn't a test game, I'm not gonna retcon Round 0, and we are going to move forward, please make your specific declaration with complete stat block and rolls. We are more interested in testing combat mechanics here than ability rolls, anyway! 

To clarify further, Cover and Concealment are a mechanic linked to LOS and AC to be calculated and accounted for, Using the Stealth ability is an action/declaration to be made and resolved. 

@ All - If you want to do something/use a skill/etc I need it declared and backed up with a roll. If something happens outside the PC's control/awareness, Ill tell them to make a roll, but something like stealth needs to be declared specifically and proactively. That is a character choice, IMO. 

@ Chris re: Endurance score. by my count, your total ability modifiers add up to 12 & you have 14 listed, Is there something I need to clear up? 

The goal here is to include everything in one post so we can move faster through encounters without having to make multiple posts; please be specfic and proactive in your declaration. We can be knocking out a full round a day if your posts are thorough!

Doesn't look like everyone caught the discussion in the OOG yesterday about stat blocks - 
    Please see thread "Player Turn Template" for a copy/paste template.

Please post further non-play/Question posts in the OOG. 

Pretty excited about where this is going and I'm enjoying the "troubleshooting" aspect. Fastest way to find holes in the hull is to the throw the boat in the water, lol!
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Fri Jan 22, 2021 12:52 pm

William will advance South using stealth 15ft (30ft of movement used) to the edge of the treeline.  He will open fire on 5 until down, then switch to 6.

Stealth

17 + 2 = 19

He uses Take a Knee for an extra attack and Weapons platform for +1 to hit, firing Auto

Initiative
    Result of the throw of dice "1d20 +4" :

1 + 4 = 5

1st attack roll
    Result of the throw of dice "1d20 +7" :

14 + 7 = 21

dmg
    Result of the throw of dice "1d10 +4" :

10 + 4 = 14

2nd attack roll
    Result of the throw of dice "1d20 +7" :

18 + 7 = 25

dmg
    Result of the throw of dice "1d10 +4" :

6 + 4 = 10

generic Save

Name: William
    Initiative: 5
    Conditions:
    AC w/Adjustment: 15
    Plot Armor (HP):  43/43
    Endurance (Ability mods): 12
    Speed:  30
    Passive Perception: 13
    Move declaration: 15ft south with stealth
    Attack declaration: 5 then 6 if 5 drops
    Damage if Hit:
    Save if Required:  7
    Ability & Skills Declaration:  take a knee, weapons platform, auto fire
    Notes/Questions:
    MAS
    MAS
    Admin

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  MAS Sat Jan 23, 2021 1:03 pm

The team opens with a well executed push on the target, using cover, concealment, and support by fire. Having been caught off guard by the JOE Team's appearance, the OPFOR were temporarily on their heels, allowing the JOEs to close almost half their assault distance without challenge - but now they get in the fight. 

Initiative order for round 2 places OPFOR actions first, and Targets 3 & 4 are both under overwatch from Susan & William, and begin moving. At this time, they can choose to burn their Round 2 reaction to force saves. I can then resolve the entire round, as all reaming actions follow. 

OPFOR: 15
    Susan: 8 
    William: 4 
    Elliot: 4
    navyik
    navyik

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  navyik Sat Jan 23, 2021 3:52 pm

Elliot will use his reaction.
    MAS
    MAS
    Admin

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  MAS Mon Jan 25, 2021 8:01 pm

Thanks for your patience gents.
    Correction, Only Elliot had Overwatch established from 1st round and effecting actions at Init 15, Susan's OVW doesn't start until init 8. She retains this round's reaction. 
    Note: Target numbers for using stealth for trying to gain " full concealed" while shooting and having just been seen are going to be very high. Case by case basis, of course. 

15: For a moment, everyone is scrambling, but everything is still quiet. 

15_1: Opfor on roof Goes prone fire at William, gets no effect, then goes prone. 
    15_2: Opfor on roof goes prone. 
    15_3: OPFOR tries to sprint for cover, but Elliot had him dead to rights on OVW - the moment he moves, Elliot drops him...POP - THUD.
    15_4: OPFOR fires his rifle at Elliot as he bolts to the back of the van, churning an ineffective plume of dirt well to the front of his target and creating no effect.
    15_5: Opfor Backpedals 30ft to rear of the pickup while opening fire on Susan with a rifle, all his shots go wild and spray the treetops overhead, creating no effect.
    15_6: OPFOR runs 30 ft to cover behind the boxes, but not before he lands a well aimed burst on William, dropping his PLOT ARMOR by 12. This doesn't exceed his ENDURANCE so no exasution is taken. (1 more point and he would have taken a lvl!) 

8: Susan advances carefully under fire scanning for targets - she has her eye on a certain area but is also ready to smoke the next target she can see that opens up, She isn't confident that her attempts to be stealthy have been successful but is keeping her LOS blocked as best she can. 

4: Elliot covers the area between the van and house with OVW, expecting that the guy behind the van might break that direction and covering any potential near threats to the front. 
    4: William drops to a knee, shoulders his heavy gun, and drops #5 with easy authority. BRAP-BRAP-THUD

Please add any reactions/bonus actions to be resolved to your next post. 

GAMEPLAY & MAP  Slide116
    GAMEPLAY & MAP  Slide213
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Mon Jan 25, 2021 9:45 pm

ok, getting fancy here, let me know if this doesn't work drunken

initiative roll

17 + 2 = 19

save if needed

Name: Susan
    Initiative:19
    Conditions:
    AC w/Adjustment:  17 + cover
    Plot Armor (HP):  18/18
    Endurance (Ability mods):  12
    Speed:   30
    Passive Perception: 15
    Move declaration:  Overwatch
    Attack declaration: opfor 2 on roof
    Damage if Hit:
    Save if Required:  7
    Ability & Skills Declaration:  action - use medical exploit, bonus action Field Shot
    Notes/Questions:

Susan whips out a hypo-syringe and sticks William (adjacent already) in the leg.  
    Action - medical exploit

Clamp The Artery
    Activation Time: 1 action
    Range: Touch
    Components: Medical kit
    Duration: Instantaneous
    Target one living creature. The target is healed of any
    damage incurred by the last hit it received since the
    end of your previous turn.

that should heal all 12 damage!

Bonus action - Field Shot

Field Shot
    Activation Time: No action
    Range: Self
    Components: Firearm
    Duration: Instantaneous
    If you use a medical exploit as your action, you can
    make a single ranged attack as your bonus action this
    same turn. You only inflict half damage on a hit with
    this attack.

target opfor 2 on the roof

attack roll:

5 + 6 = 11

damage if that hits, 1/2 damage

4 + 4 = 8
    so 4 piercing

Movement to activate Overwatch on opfor 2 on the roof, unless he is dead, then she will watch opfor 4 behind the van.

PRIMARY TARGET
    Starting at 1st level, if you don’t make an Attack action
    on your turn, you gain a +2 bonus to AC until the start
    of your next turn. At 5th level, this bonus increases to
    +3.

PT should still apply, since her Action was to cast the medical exploit, raising her AC to 17
    navyik
    navyik

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  navyik Thu Jan 28, 2021 3:02 pm

Elliot
    Initiative: 17
    Conditions: Advantage next attack ROLL.
    Plot Armor (HP): 40
    Attack declaration: power up to rank 2
    Damage if Hit: 14
    Save if Required: 2
    Notes/Questions:

Hit dice 4d10

Continuing overwatch on the space behind white truck. Assuming target #4 and 6 are possibly covered. Dex Dc 15

Power Up.
    Assuming power up used on reaction last turn and then back to rank one during last action.

Power Rank 2: Regardless of your next attack roll, it automatically hits; the damage die of any weapon you wield increases by an additional step.

MAS
    MAS
    Admin

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  MAS Wed Feb 03, 2021 8:35 pm

15, OPFOR #1 Drops out of sight entirely, his last known position is marked though his icon has been removed. 
    15, OPFOR #2 (Already prone on roof) Yells "FRAG - OUT!" and chucks a frag grenade that lands off target. It is set for timer, not for impact, and will explode at end of next turn (right most grenade)
    15, OPFOR #4 (Behind the Van) Yells "FRAG - OUT!" and lands his long throw of a frag grenade with unexpected accuracy. It is set for timer, not for impact, and will explode at end of next turn (left most grenade)
    - Susan and Elliot can see where each grenade landed. Grenades have 10 ft blast radius. 
    15, OPFOR #6 Fires lays into Elliott with his rifle, reducing his PLOT ARMOR by 10. 

8, Susan slams william with a stim injector, restoring his lost PA, then burns some lead towards the Opfor on the roof, with no observed effect. 

4, William's icon disappears completely as he logs out to take a phone call. 

4, Elliot resets overwatch, ready to smoke anybody who is dumb enough to poke their head out.

No reactions/resolutions pending. Round ends

ROUND 3

GAMEPLAY & MAP  Slide117
    GAMEPLAY & MAP  Slide214
    navyik
    navyik

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  navyik Sat Feb 06, 2021 12:16 am

Elliot
    Initiative: 10
    Conditions: Lost power up from taking damage.
    Plot Armor (HP): 40 / 30
    Attack declaration: dash
    Damage if Hit: 10
    Save if Required: 5
    Notes/Questions:

Hit dice 4d10

Continuing overwatch on the space behind white truck. Assuming target #4 and 6 are possibly covered. Dex Dc 15

Elliot dashes up next to Susan taking cover. “I don’t like when boys shooting at girls, is so slimy, like Dog bowl.”

Ammo 180 / 170
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Sat Feb 06, 2021 12:14 pm

save

initiative

15 + 2 = 17

Chris wrote:

Initiative:17
    Conditions:
    AC w/Adjustment: 15 + cover
    Plot Armor (HP): 18/18
    Move declaration:
    Attack declaration:
    Damage if Hit:
    Save if Required: 7
    Notes/Questions:

Susan points towards opfor 2 as the primary target.

Susan will fire on opfor 2, then fall back 15ft (1/2 movement using stealth) to get out of the frag blast radius (which is a bit hard to figure on the map)

stealth roll

9 + 2 = 11

attack roll at opfor2

13 + 6 = 19

damage if hits

5 + 4 = 9
    MAS
    MAS
    Admin

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  MAS Mon Feb 08, 2021 5:31 pm

15, OPFOR #1 OUT OF SIGHT

15, OPFOR #2 (Already prone on roof) Grenade explodes "PA-BOOM!" with no effect.  OPFOR 2 tries to target Susan but misses wildly yet again. 

Assuming Elliot burns his reaction to force the OVW save:
    15, OPFOR #4 (Behind the Van) Pops out to try and take a rifle shot, which activates Elliott's OVERWATCH. A single round snapshot from Elliot's Heavy Gun drops him in a pulp before he can shoot. "KA-BLAMO" 

15, OPFOR #6 Tries to suppress Elliot but doesn't bring enough heat to cause an effect. BABABABABABABABAOOM!

8, Susan backpedals with her rifle shouldered, cranking off a long rip that scores a killing hit on OPFOR 2. BRRRRRRRT

4, Elliot resets overwatch covering the firing lane he has been trading shots with OPFOPR 6 across. This probably wont end well for O6. 

No reactions/resolutions pending unless Elliot declines OVW. Round ends

Feedback on grenades and blast radius marking noted, will improve 

ROUND 4
    GAMEPLAY & MAP  Slide118
    GAMEPLAY & MAP  Slide215
    navyik
    navyik

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  navyik Tue Feb 09, 2021 12:22 am

Elliot
    Initiative: 4
    Conditions:
    Plot Armor (HP): 40 / 30
    Attack declaration: Rapid Fire Dex DC 15
    Damage if Hit: 9 /13
    Save if Required: 5
    Notes/Questions:

Hit dice 4d10

Moving overwatch into the tree line with the back of his cube as far as he can see. Dex Dc 15

Elliot fires rapid fire setting the front of his cube edge at the furthest point he can see into the trees between him and the buildings. Dc15

Ammo 180 / 150

Last edited by navyik on Tue Feb 09, 2021 2:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Tue Feb 09, 2021 11:29 am

Chris wrote:

Initiative:12
    Conditions:
    AC w/Adjustment: 15 + cover
    Plot Armor (HP): 18/18
    Move declaration:
    Attack declaration:
    Damage if Hit:
    Save if Required: 9
    Notes/Questions:

shot on 6

20 + 6 = 26

crit!

damage
    Result of the throw of dice "2d6 +4" :

6 + 6 + 4 = 16

Susan will move and Dash (bonus) to behind the back door of the white van.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 10:24 pm