Dropbox - http://www.dropbox.com/

Open Office - http://www.openoffice.org/

5 posters

University of Kintan, 1st class: Adaptive Biology

navyik
    navyik

Character Information
    Hit points:
    University of Kintan, 1st class:  Adaptive Biology - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue68/68University of Kintan, 1st class:  Adaptive Biology - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (68/68)
    Action Points:
    University of Kintan, 1st class:  Adaptive Biology - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0University of Kintan, 1st class:  Adaptive Biology - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

University of Kintan, 1st class:  Adaptive Biology - Page 2 Empty Re: University of Kintan, 1st class: Adaptive Biology

Post  navyik Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:51 pm

Rakhu will casually observe the dewbacks:
    Knowledge wildlife roll of 12+10=22
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    University of Kintan, 1st class:  Adaptive Biology - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue35/35University of Kintan, 1st class:  Adaptive Biology - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/35)
    Action Points:
    University of Kintan, 1st class:  Adaptive Biology - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0University of Kintan, 1st class:  Adaptive Biology - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

University of Kintan, 1st class:  Adaptive Biology - Page 2 Empty Re: University of Kintan, 1st class: Adaptive Biology

Post  Chris Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:22 am

whit10 wrote:Daxx will contact his master on the comm system as soon as it can be done.
    University of Kintan, 1st class:  Adaptive Biology - Page 2 Master12

Master Duros' grainy holo image appears. He looks tired, "May the Force be with you, my padawan."
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    University of Kintan, 1st class:  Adaptive Biology - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue35/35University of Kintan, 1st class:  Adaptive Biology - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/35)
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:23 am

navyik wrote:Rakhu will casually observe the dewbacks:
    They seem to behave like normal domesticated dewbacks. These are slightly more brown than the green seen in the movies, but just genetic variety.

study was there something specific you were looking for?
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:33 am

Robyo wrote:"Vangorrin wawarrrooo mashkarrambin!"
    {If it isn't Earl Grey, then it's crap!}

Then Sharn starts to feel embarrassed for himself. He tries to change the subject.

"Warrringo vandomoor rawwarrr?"
    {Why is the doctor so interested in tuskbeasts?}
    Thana seems to relax a bit, "I am not familiar with that leaf. This is just a local scrub sage, though I must confess, I usually prefer something a little stronger."

Thana watches a bit of the footage as she talks about the tuskbeasts and Dr. Helian, "Well the doctor is interested in the behavioral changes of all the local fauna, it is just most noticeable in the tuskbeats. They have become far more aggressive, they kill without need for food and they are expanding their territory beyond what their pride needs for sustenance. He thinks he is on the verge of an evolutionary break-through...... how much do you know about Dr. Helian?"
    navyik
    navyik

Character Information
    Hit points:
    University of Kintan, 1st class:  Adaptive Biology - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue68/68University of Kintan, 1st class:  Adaptive Biology - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (68/68)
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  navyik Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:27 pm

Chris wrote:
    They seem to behave like normal domesticated dewbacks.  These are slightly more brown than the green seen in the movies, but just genetic variety.

Whether they are healthy, if they've picked up odd traits since being here, injuries, dietary consistency, how is their poop... are there any young enough to have been born here? (Hatched?)
    Robyo
    Robyo

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Robyo Fri Oct 04, 2013 1:55 pm

Chris wrote:"Well the doctor is interested in the behavioral changes of all the local fauna, it is just most noticeable in the tuskbeats.  They have become far more aggressive, they kill without need for food and they are expanding their territory beyond what their pride needs for sustenance.  He thinks he is on the verge of an evolutionary break-through......   how much do you know about Dr. Helian?"
    "Gruffin growllar cankarn shnabo larsenugha rugamuffarianshki?"
    {Perhaps there is a link between the storms, the crystals, and the change in the natives' behavior?}

Knowledge: Biology check for any info regarding Dr. Helian:
    10+10=20
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Fri Oct 04, 2013 5:23 pm

navyik wrote:
    Chris wrote:
    They seem to behave like normal domesticated dewbacks.  These are slightly more brown than the green seen in the movies, but just genetic variety.

Whether they are healthy, if they've picked up odd traits since being here, injuries, dietary consistency, how is their poop... are there any young enough to have been born here?  (Hatched?)
    everything seems normal, no new hatchlings
    whit10
    whit10

Character Information
    Hit points:
    University of Kintan, 1st class:  Adaptive Biology - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue19/19University of Kintan, 1st class:  Adaptive Biology - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (19/19)
    Action Points:
    University of Kintan, 1st class:  Adaptive Biology - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/0University of Kintan, 1st class:  Adaptive Biology - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/0)
    Character Sheet:

Post  whit10 Fri Oct 04, 2013 5:26 pm

"Master, good to see you. Are you safe currently?"
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Fri Oct 04, 2013 5:29 pm

Robyo wrote:
    Chris wrote:"Well the doctor is interested in the behavioral changes of all the local fauna, it is just most noticeable in the tuskbeats.  They have become far more aggressive, they kill without need for food and they are expanding their territory beyond what their pride needs for sustenance.  He thinks he is on the verge of an evolutionary break-through......   how much do you know about Dr. Helian?"
    "Gruffin growllar cankarn shnabo larsenugha rugamuffarianshki?"
    {Perhaps there is a link between the storms, the crystals, and the change in the natives' behavior?}

Knowledge: Biology check for any info regarding Dr. Helian:
    10+10=20
    Thana agrees, "That would make sense, that is an environmental reaction. I don't know if Dr. Helian would agree, that might contradict his thesis. The question would be what is the common link and why is it manifesting these particular changes?"

Nearly 10 years ago, Dr. Helian was a leading Xenobiologist at the University of Coruscant (galactic capital world) before he left under a cloud of accusations and allegations. Nothing was ever proven, but the rumors were that he was using the UoC as his own government funded genetics laboratory and not in a good way. Reports have surfaced that several new or mutated races have seen population explosions in the underbelly of Coruscant - giant mutated rats, Coruscant Orgres, mutated dogs, etc.
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Fri Oct 04, 2013 5:31 pm

whit10 wrote:"Master, good to see you.  Are you safe currently?"

"Yes, the fighting has subsided momentarily. We have landed and recaptured Fort Garnik. While I am pleased with this success, it is only a first step and I know the real work lies ahead of us. What is your status?"
    Robyo
    Robyo

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Robyo Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:00 pm

It seems we may have stumbled onto the Island of Dr. Moreau...

"Thanarshki, vendanor grizzin mangroraianawwarr Coruscantina universidad gwarrooo vangardin moorshroo rawwwl manski?"
    {Thana, do you realize the good doctor has forced to leave his position at the University of Coruscant, because of his questionable genetics research?}

Do we notice anything peculiar from watching Irwin's hologram playback?
    whit10
    whit10

Character Information
    Hit points:
    University of Kintan, 1st class:  Adaptive Biology - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue19/19University of Kintan, 1st class:  Adaptive Biology - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (19/19)
    Action Points:
    University of Kintan, 1st class:  Adaptive Biology - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/0University of Kintan, 1st class:  Adaptive Biology - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/0)
    Character Sheet:

Post  whit10 Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:35 pm

Daxx will tell him about what happened during the rescue and will be very detailed about the lighting and dragon... plus what he saw in his vision (when he used See Force)
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:02 pm

Robyo wrote:It seems we may have stumbled onto the Island of Dr. Moreau...

"Thanarshki, vendanor grizzin mangroraianawwarr Coruscantina universidad gwarrooo vangardin moorshroo rawwwl manski?"
    {Thana, do you realize the good doctor has forced to leave his position at the University of Coruscant, because of his questionable genetics research?}

Do we notice anything peculiar from watching Irwin's hologram playback?
    University of Kintan, 1st class:  Adaptive Biology - Page 2 Twilek10

Thana shurgs, "Oh, you mean that unfortunate business with Professor Salatzu?  I was Dr. Helian's grad-student assistant.  Salatzu was jealous of the success of his research and spread baseless accusations of unethical experiments and quasi-science.  Salatzu had many ties with the Board of Directors and wanted Helian's chair on the Coruscant Science Council.  Helian is a scientist, not a politician or a warrior.  Luckily Kai Sol was also one of his grad students and Helian left Coruscant for the oceans of Kamino, until we found our way here.  Kai and I have been with Helian the whole time..... I do worry if all the stress has taken its toll on his mind."

Thana watches some more footage quietly.  Sharn doesn't notice anything else unusual.

Thana adds, after the film is over, "Helian is brilliant.... but he is also obsessed.  I worry that he is not as scientifically objective as he used to be."

Thana sets her tea down and assumes a more casual posture on the couch, flipping her Lekku (head-tails) over her shoulder.  "But enough shop-talk.  What brings the mighty Sharnralkin to Kintan?"
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:09 pm

whit10 wrote:Daxx will tell him about what happened during the rescue and will be very detailed about the lighting and dragon... plus what he saw in his vision (when he used See Force)
    University of Kintan, 1st class:  Adaptive Biology - Page 2 Master10

Master Duros listens intently.  "Well, my young padawan, you always seem to find yourself in interesting... situations.   I will try to answer what I can, but I believe you have uncovered the reason the Force has guided you to Kintan.

The Spine Dragons, through friction with the ionized sands, create static electricity storms over the surface as they swim through the sand.  However, Spine Dragons are not known to grow purple crystals from their spines or spread those crystals through the sand.

Those do sound like the same crystals that I have been studying in the Sith relics and artifacts, which was the original reason I sent you to Kintan.  You must use the Force to uncover their connection.

The Sith relics do act like a focus and increase force abilities when used, so it doesn't surprise me that those crystals were amplifying the Spine Dragon's natural static electricity into a Force Lightning Storm, though it is remarkable!

What does the Force tell you, my padawan?"
    Robyo
    Robyo

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Robyo Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:08 pm

"Grangalar musshaffar rawwrrr Kaminos vangarrr Helianski arrrooo rarrin vegashki. Vandamorff garndon maskalarawww. Kraplador kendamorraw grrrraw narski. Kelentarch shnarnal. Vendamorshki doodalash kar brawwn arrrooo. Clantankarna ventamorrawww. Saia."

{My original intent for coming here was to assist the Kaminoians and Helian in their research of the tuskbeasts. I am also compiling footage for a documentary. It is being independantly produced, so I am looking for investors, if you are interested. Anyways, all that I have arrived for is still possible, but the doctor's callous disregard for the safety of his crew worries me. He may have indeed lost his sense of scientific objectivity. Now I must find my companions and gain insights into this matter. Madame.}

Sharn bows and exits with Irwin hovering in tow. They are looking for Rakhu and Daxx.
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:15 am

Robyo wrote:"Grangalar musshaffar rawwrrr Kaminos vangarrr Helianski arrrooo rarrin vegashki. Vandamorff garndon maskalarawww. Kraplador kendamorraw grrrraw narski. Kelentarch shnarnal. Vendamorshki doodalash kar brawwn arrrooo. Clantankarna ventamorrawww. Saia."

{My original intent for coming here was to assist the Kaminoians and Helian in their research of the tuskbeasts. I am also compiling footage for a documentary. It is being independantly produced, so I am looking for investors, if you are interested. Anyways, all that I have arrived for is still possible, but the doctor's callous disregard for the safety of his crew worries me. He may have indeed lost his sense of scientific objectivity. Now I must find my companions and gain insights into this matter. Madame.}

Sharn bows and exits with Irwin hovering in tow. They are looking for Rakhu and Daxx.
    Thana's Lekku droop in disappointment and shock as she is.....

University of Kintan, 1st class:  Adaptive Biology - Page 2 Left_h10

Daxx is in the commons building, with the mounted heads, in a different room and Rakhu is examining Dewbacks in the stables. Let's give Daxx a chance to finish his scene, since these are all happening at the same time.
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:16 am

navyik wrote:
    Whether they are healthy, if they've picked up odd traits since being here, injuries, dietary consistency, how is their poop... are there any young enough to have been born here?  (Hatched?)
    While Rakhu is examining the dewbacks, he hears the heavy footfalls and low mew of an approaching dewback. Rakhu can see it bears a single Pale Nikto and several laden saddle bags.
    whit10
    whit10

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  whit10 Sat Oct 05, 2013 12:57 pm

"I am concerned about my vision, master. The Sith want this planet, or they soon will. I do not think that the Doctor is trustworthy. Not a Sith I don't think, but suspicious."
    navyik
    navyik

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  navyik Sat Oct 05, 2013 4:56 pm

Weren't we gonna keep radio silence?
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:35 am

whit10 wrote:"I am concerned about my vision, master.  The Sith want this planet, or they soon will.  I do not think that the Doctor is trustworthy.  Not a Sith I don't think, but suspicious."
    University of Kintan, 1st class:  Adaptive Biology - Page 2 Master11

"Be mindful, young padawan, your vision came from Seeing the Force through the amplification of crystals that radiate Dark Force energy, the Dark Side is deceptive. The Force is your ally, but so are logic and reason: Helian reacted to the Force Lightning Storm like Sharnralkin did, not like Rahku or the Nikto. You may be right about the Sith's desire for Kintan, but remember your mission, given to you all by the head of the Jedi order, Grandmaster Shatele Shan herself. The Republic wants the earn the trust and gain the support of the Kaminoians, not the Nikto."
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:39 am

navyik wrote:Weren't we gonna keep radio silence?
    Chris wrote:
    University of Kintan, 1st class:  Adaptive Biology - Page 2 Bothan11

Ash Falcata's ears go flat, "The Hutts will most certainly be listening to any holocoms from the Nikto, as they supply virtually all the tech to Kintan. I doubt we can intercept the Kaminoian comms." Ash absently twirls a tuft of his chin fur as he thinks, "But maybe we can use the Hutt's paranoia to our advantage. We have agents embedded within the Hutt Cartels. Perhaps I can get an ear on the Kintan channels. I will work on it from my end. I recommend comm-silence unless absolutely necessary, but if you must, use the Nikto holocomms."

Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:40 am

just a reminder, from the prologue which was back in June

Chris wrote:University of Kintan, 1st class:  Adaptive Biology - Page 2 Madine12
    University of Kintan, 1st class:  Adaptive Biology - Page 2 <a href=

General Madine looks around the holotable and nods, "It looks like we are all here, except... Master Duros, where is your padawan?"

Jedi Master Duros answers calmly, "My padawan is on an undercover mission, but he is already on Ord Mantell. I am confident the Force will guide him."

University of Kintan, 1st class:  Adaptive Biology - Page 2 Madine12

General Madine shakes his head and continues. "We have a situation emerging on planet Kintan, homeworld of the Nikto, that threatens the stability of the entire region, perhaps the even the peace accord with the Sith. The Kamino Science Bureau somehow managed to convince the Nikto to set up a research station near the Gluss'elta Sea. It is one of the few tropical areas left on Kintan and a bio-rich zone on the otherwise desolate rock."

"A leading Republic Biologist, Dr. Alexsandur Helian in charge of the science team. Perhaps he was too proud to ask for help sooner, but word finally reached the Republic through his undergraduate assistant Thana Rist that their research station was being attacked by the very creatures they are studying. Her call for help is our ticket onto to Kintan and our chance to help the Kaminoians."

Madine motions to the Rodian to stand up, "This is Gunnery Sargent N'butu Rahku of the Republic Office of Xenobiology. He is in charge of leading this team to Kintan to assess changing behavior in the Trogwhales, Tuskbeasts, Rockdogs and whatever other beasts are attacking the research station."

University of Kintan, 1st class:  Adaptive Biology - Page 2 Rodian10

Madine continues, "To complicate matters, the Nikto are divided into tribes that are constantly at war with each other. The Pale Nikto, who inhabit the coastal region of Gluss'elta have been found to be trading strange artifacts. Jedi Master Duros, can you explain?"

Master Duros holds up a hologram of what looks like a tribal totem with a dark crystal embedded in it.

University of Kintan, 1st class:  Adaptive Biology - Page 2 Crysta10

"I have only gotten my hands on a couple of these, but the sellers said they came from Pale Nikto seeking weapons in trade. They pulse with a strong Dark Side energy. If they have come to our attention, then the Sith have most certainly also noticed that some of their artifacts are in circulation. My padawan, Dax Tay-nari, should be able to analyze and collect more for the Jedi to study. Agent Ash Falcata?"

University of Kintan, 1st class:  Adaptive Biology - Page 2 Bothan11

The Bothan's fur ripples as speaks, "We have reason to believe Sith agents are already present on Kintan and more are likely on their way. Agent Hoil, you must accompany this mission as a field assistant to Sargent Rahku, but your true mission is to root out the Sith Infiltrators on Kintan. Find out what you can about the artifacts, but eliminate any possibility that they reclaim any Holocrons if there is indeed an old Sith Temple or Tomb on Kintan."

Another image interupts the Bothan Spymaster.... Satele Shan, Grandmaster of the Jedi Order appears before the group

University of Kintan, 1st class:  Adaptive Biology - Page 2 Holo_s10

Master Duros, General Madine and Spymaster Falcata immediately bow with respect.

Satele speaks in a calm but commanding voice, "I am sorry I could not join you sooner, my cruiser was still in hyperspace returning from the Kamino homeworld. I sensed a dark presence there, but I was unable to locate it. This has caused me to rethink the briefing I provided Master Duros. The beasts and artifacts are important, but I want to be clear, the real goal is to protect the Kamino Science Division. The Kaminoians are master geneticists and in particular cloners. I sense that the rest of this is a diversion by the Sith to infiltrate and gain control over the Kaminoians. We must protect them and earn their trust. They are a reclusive race, usually avoiding galactic politics, but if the Sith were gain influence over them, they would be a powerful weapon against the Republic. I shudder to think how many worlds would be lost if the Sith were to gain a Clone Army. We must not allow this to happen. May the Force be with you."

Satele Chan's holo fades out.

University of Kintan, 1st class:  Adaptive Biology - Page 2 Madine12

General Madine finishes the briefing, "Dr. Helian's assistant is currently on Ord Mantell for a resupply run. The Kaminoians provide radiation treatments, medical supplies and scientific equipment to their hosts, the Pale Nikto. The ship is docked in the Republic Fort Garnik, pad Epsilon 12. Thana Rist is expecting you to meet her there and assist her in picking up the supplies."

Madine looks at Sargent Rahku and agent Hoil, "Any questions?"
    Robyo
    Robyo

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Robyo Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:35 pm

Thanks for recall scene. It makes a lot more sense now that we've met Thana and Helian and the tuskbeasts.

Interesting that the Republic doesn't seem to care much for the Nikto either.

Are there any Kaminoians at the base?

Sharn wants to take a look at the tuskbeast behavioral research logs. Are there any in hardcopy or all digital?

Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:32 pm

Robyo wrote:Thanks for recall scene. It makes a lot more sense now that we've met Thana and Helian and the tuskbeasts.
    Interesting that the Republic doesn't seem to care much for the Nikto either.
    Are there any Kaminoians at the base?
    Sharn wants to take a look at the tuskbeast behavioral research logs. Are there any in hardcopy or all digital?
    glad that helped!

The Republic isn't perfect and the Kintan is deep in Hutt controlled space.

you will have to ask Helian or the recently shunned Thana for the research logs.

as for Kaminoians, you met 2 when you landed

Chris wrote:The Mitochondria limps onto a landing pad at the Kaminoian Research & Integrated Science Station: K.R.I.S.S.

Waiting on the landing pad are the following beings:

A pair of tall slender aliens (non of you have ever seen a Kaminoian) with pale skin, named Orun Ne and Kai Sol

University of Kintan, 1st class:  Adaptive Biology - Page 2 Kamino13

University of Kintan, 1st class:  Adaptive Biology - Page 2 Kamino12

Orun bows his long neck, "Welcome to KRISS, Republic friends. We thank you for timely arrival and aid in returning the Dr. to safety. PA-2K here will see to your needs. Feel free to explore KRISS or ask my assistant Kai Sol any questions after you are settled."

whit10
    whit10

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  whit10 Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:45 am

Daxx will go to talk with the Kaminoins when he can. Sorry I'm being delayed with responses. Having some health issues right now
    navyik
    navyik

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  navyik Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:23 pm

whit10 wrote:Daxx will go to talk with the Kaminoins when he can.  Sorry I'm being delayed with responses.  Having some health issues right now
    Hope u feel better cuzzo.
    MAS
    MAS
    Admin

Character Information
    Hit points:
    University of Kintan, 1st class:  Adaptive Biology - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60/112University of Kintan, 1st class:  Adaptive Biology - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/112)
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  MAS Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:10 pm

After a prolonged bout of unspeakable unpleasantness, T'son collects himself and goes in search of the other crew members...
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:39 pm

MAS wrote:After a prolonged bout of unspeakable unpleasantness, T'son collects himself and goes in search of the other crew members...
    cheers T'son returns!  drunken 

University of Kintan, 1st class:  Adaptive Biology - Page 2 Peptob10
    MAS
    MAS
    Admin

Character Information
    Hit points:
    University of Kintan, 1st class:  Adaptive Biology - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60/112University of Kintan, 1st class:  Adaptive Biology - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/112)
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  MAS Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:55 pm

Everybody is 6th level, right?
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:15 pm

MAS wrote:Everybody is 6th level, right?
    yup

and assume you have been a fly on the wall and are up to speed on everything. it is night time, Daxx is calling his master, sharn is standing up thana and Rakhu is sniffing dewback dung (no surprise)

T'son can do something as well, if you like.

In the morning the party will meet up with Helian in his lab for a briefing and an assignment
    whit10
    whit10

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  whit10 Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:14 pm

Chris, you are far too amused by bowel movements. lol
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:17 am

whit10 wrote:Chris, you are far too amused by bowel movements. lol
    sorry, 2 kids, 1 with pooping problems and 1 who eats like a man and can clog the toilet..... bowel movements are my life!
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:19 am

If anyone still has stuff to do at night, let me know.

Sleep Otherwise get some sleep and let's move on to the morning scene in the lab with Helian, the Kaminoians and the next part of the story!
    whit10
    whit10

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  whit10 Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:47 am

Word.
    MAS
    MAS
    Admin

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  MAS Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:33 am

Tson updated - getting a good night's sleep and ready for the morning meeting.
    navyik
    navyik

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  navyik Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:23 pm

Chris wrote:
    MAS wrote:Everybody is 6th level, right?
    yup

and assume you have been a fly on the wall and are up to speed on everything.  it is night time, Daxx is calling his master, sharn is standing up thana and Rakhu is sniffing dewback dung (no surprise)

T'son can do something as well, if you like.

In the morning the party will meet up with Helian in his lab for a briefing and an assignment
    To get good info from dung, you have to TASTE it...affraid 
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:52 pm

before I forget (again and again)

From the end of Chapter 1, in addition to the ones I already noted, like Sharn's Triage bonus, here are the Force Points and Atunement point adjustments:
    (taken from how Hero Points are awarded in PF)

Completion of Story Arc from Chapter 1 = 2 Force Points
    Completion of Bre'un + kid story arc = 1 Force Point
    for each level gained +1 = 2 force pts
    total = 5 force points

Atunement -
    agreeing to help mother +5
    letting mother die -3, child witness -2
    peaceful solution with Bre'un +3 (not murdering him)

total +3 Light Side Atunement for everyone

From Prologue of Chapter 2

All:
    +2 Light Side Atunement trying to help the Nikto and Doctor

Sharn
    +1 Force Point for heroically putting himself in Danger and personally lifting the Nikto

Daxx
    "taking your first steps into a larger world"
    +1 Force Point for finding new and creative use for See Force skill

if everyone could make a quick post with your current LS\DS atunement level and # of FPs, I would appreciate it study 
    MAS
    MAS
    Admin

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  MAS Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:16 pm

+1 LS
    5 Force Points
    navyik
    navyik

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  navyik Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:59 pm

Are u waiving the rule that non-force sensitive characters can only hold 5 force points max?
    whit10
    whit10

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  whit10 Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:20 pm

Daxx - +1 LS, +5 Force Points. Total of 7
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:03 pm

navyik wrote:Are u waiving the rule that non-force sensitive characters can only hold 5 force points max?
    no, but after Rakhu's recent lightning surge, he is capable of holding more than 5, for now
    navyik
    navyik

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  navyik Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:12 pm

Fp:7
    Light side +6
    Robyo
    Robyo

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Robyo Wed Oct 09, 2013 6:24 am

I already factored in +2 Force Points for raising two levels. How many more does Sharn get?

He spends the night exploring the base and trying to find his comrades.

If he finds Rakhu, he helps him test samples of Dewback doodoo.

When he gets back to his room, is Thana still there? If so, he shags her rightly. Spend a Force Point. Afterwards, he tells her to make him breakfast.
    MAS
    MAS
    Admin

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  MAS Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:29 pm

Robyo wrote: When he gets back to his room, is Thana still there? If so, he shags her rightly. Spend a Force Point. Afterwards, he tells her to make him breakfast.
    cheers 

Rob Young wins todays interwebz!
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:55 am

sorry for the slow pace here guys, I have 2 trials next week, 1 very long and complicated. I will get an update for the meeting with helian this weekend, maybe Fri
    Robyo
    Robyo

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Robyo Thu Oct 10, 2013 5:30 pm

MAS wrote:
    Robyo wrote: When he gets back to his room, is Thana still there? If so, he shags her rightly. Spend a Force Point. Afterwards, he tells her to make him breakfast.
    cheers 

drunken 

What do I win?
    MAS
    MAS
    Admin

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  MAS Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:00 pm

Robyo wrote:
    MAS wrote:
    cheers 

drunken 

What do I win?
    The fame and glory of having won a day of interwebz!

No worries Chris -
    navyik
    navyik

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  navyik Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:35 am

MAS wrote:
    cheers 

Huh?scratch 
    whit10
    whit10

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  whit10 Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:47 am

It's a web thing... when you say something funny or witty you "win an interwebz". Spend some time on Fark.com if you wish to know more. Smile
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:50 am

Robyo wrote:I already factored in +2 Force Points for raising two levels. How many more does Sharn get?

He spends the night exploring the base and trying to find his comrades.

If he finds Rakhu, he helps him test samples of Dewback doodoo.

When he gets back to his room, is Thana still there? If so, he shags her rightly. Spend a Force Point. Afterwards, he tells her to make him breakfast.
    +3 for chapter 1, +1 for heroic nikto saving

Sharn returns to his quarters to find Shana relaxing in only her Lekku, "I thought you forgot about me....."

University of Kintan, 1st class:  Adaptive Biology - Page 2 Sex_wi11

which quickly turns into

University of Kintan, 1st class:  Adaptive Biology - Page 2 Chewy_10

and finally

University of Kintan, 1st class:  Adaptive Biology - Page 2 After_10

Thana slips out for her walk of shame in the early pre-dawn light

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:09 am