Dropbox - http://www.dropbox.com/

Open Office - http://www.openoffice.org/

5 posters

Mandalorian Tea Time

navyik
    navyik

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Mandalorian Tea Time - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue68/68Mandalorian Tea Time - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (68/68)
    Action Points:
    Mandalorian Tea Time - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Mandalorian Tea Time - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

Mandalorian Tea Time - Page 4 Empty Re: Mandalorian Tea Time

Post  navyik Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:39 am

We should pause a bit for matt.
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Mandalorian Tea Time - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue35/35Mandalorian Tea Time - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/35)
    Action Points:
    Mandalorian Tea Time - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Mandalorian Tea Time - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:46 am

GM says study I am looking at this as a "dungeon crawl". Those were the initial Door Guards, so to speak. There will be a series of encounters, assuming that you keep moving.

Both Heal Self and Heal Another have 1 hour timers for VITALITY only. They have 24hr timers for Wounds. Treat Injury is also 24hrs.

Because of the nature of the encounter series, I am going to ask you make rolls and determine if you want to stop somewhere for a hour or 2, if you need more vitality or chose to keep going at less than full.

I will make checks for the enemies for each hour you rest - the Mando escaped and knows you are here and you are about to enter a mutated-tuskbeast lair, so there are no obvious "safe" spots (unless you find them).

study Rob - I don't believe in alignment restrictions, so Sharn is free to act in character. Qui Gonn warned Anikin from the grave before he butchered the Sandpeople, so I did that in the spirit of the movies, not as a GM. That is why I use the slider, Sharn has a lot of "good" banked from all his saving people.

OK - so what are you doing with the prisoners? I am not sure there is a consensus.

And I need marching order, then I will get the next map ready for entering the canyon.

Also - what about the dewbacks, they are tied up at the moment?
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Mandalorian Tea Time - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue35/35Mandalorian Tea Time - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/35)
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:47 am

Robyo wrote:Sharn hears his old master's voice from the past. He stops abruptly and sighs. Then he shoves the prisoners forward, letting them lead the way (bait).
    Mandalorian Tea Time - Page 4 Twilek13

Thana finds a moment away from the others and asks, "You ok?  I thought you were really going to wring their little necks."
    Robyo
    Robyo

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Robyo Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:05 pm

If it's the consensus of the party, Sharn has no problem separating the prisoners from their arms. But he really wasn't intending to kill them, yet.

If we leave them tied-up here, they'll for sure get away. I would prefer to take them as trap-finders on the dungeon crawl.

I do think we should leave the Dews tied up near the entrance. Give them plenty of water and food, if no grazing.

(proposed) marching order:
    ~Irwin scouting ahead
    1) bait X2
    2) Sharn
    3) Thana
    4) Rakhu
    5) Daxx
    6) Tson

And agreed we should wait to hear from Matt.
    Robyo
    Robyo

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Robyo Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:10 pm

Chris wrote:
    study Rob - I don't believe in alignment restrictions, so Sharn is free to act in character.  Qui Gonn warned Anikin from the grave before he butchered the Sandpeople, so I did that in the spirit of the movies, not as a GM.  That is why I use the slider, Sharn has a lot of "good" banked from all his saving people.
    I haven't been keeping an accurate count. Do you know where Sharn is at?

I am wondering what the repercussions would be if he eventually did slip into the darkside? Could he still be part of the party? I honestly don't see why a Sith couldn't have their own (twisted) code of honor.
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:17 pm

Robyo wrote:I haven't been keeping an accurate count. Do you know where Sharn is at?
    Crying or Very sad I haven't been keeping track, that is why I tell you guys the +\- numbers so you can each track your own characters. I let you each choose your starting atunement value, then I know Sharn got +s to Light Side for setting up his triage on Ord Mantell and more for single-handledly saving Nikto on the sand ship, but everyone slipped some for allowing Jayne to be murdered in front of her son and breaking your promises to help her.

I'll try to figure it out for you this time, but it is an important number that you need to keep tabs on in the future.

Robyo wrote: I am wondering what the repercussions would be if he eventually did slip into the darkside? Could he still be part of the party? I honestly don't see why a Sith couldn't have their own (twisted) code of honor.
    The repercussions are mostly roleplaying ones. The mechanical ones would be something like armor\wpns\artifacts that require a certain atunement (ie +20 dark) to use, but those are few. Force users can sense a strong atunement one way or the other, like Luke sensing the Darkness in the cave on Dagobah or as Yoda said, "the dark side I sense in you" (or something close to that).

However, using the skill Force Stealth can not only hide your presence as a Force User, but obviously mask your atunement as well. The Emperor was able to hide both his Force ability and his deep dark side atunement from every Jedi in the galaxy, while being in regular contact with them.

Whether or not you could remain with the party would be up to the other members.

The Sith do indeed have a code of honor and very strict laws. And as we have talked about in other parts of the story... there is more than just Sith and Jedi, black and white in the galaxy, especially during the Old Republic times. There are lots of Force Using groups that are neither Sith nor Jedi. The Force Witches of Dathomir, though clearly dark siders, have no love for the Sith.
    MAS
    MAS
    Admin

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Mandalorian Tea Time - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue60/112Mandalorian Tea Time - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/112)
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  MAS Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:38 am

DOH! I guess I missed quite a bit here. Nicole was sick for a few days and I didn't get any email alerts, sorry for disappearing there. Im in Rockford today for my Nephews 4th bday and then flying to CA for a week tomorrow. I'll try to read and get caught with a post tonight. Thanks for your patience.
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:52 am

MAS wrote:DOH! I guess I missed quite a bit here. Nicole was sick for a few days and I didn't get any email alerts, sorry for disappearing there. Im in Rockford today for my Nephews 4th bday and then flying to CA for a week tomorrow. I'll try to read and get caught with a post tonight. Thanks for your patience.
    no problem, I hope Nicole gets to feeling better.
    MAS
    MAS
    Admin

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Mandalorian Tea Time - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue60/112Mandalorian Tea Time - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/112)
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  MAS Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:22 pm

T'son hands the firelance carbine back to Rhaku - "Thanks for the loaner" - and hefts the combo blaster file w/grenade launcher to his shoulder to test the weight. "I'll carry this, and keep 5 of these frags plus the remaining thermodet for further social occasions. We should carry the mando marked helmets and suits in case we need a disguise option. Any weapon we've captured that isnt going to be used, and the rest of the captured equipment, should be hidden nearby where we can retrieve it if needed but the enemy cannot use it against us."

Sense motive on the two captives - can they be trusted?

Result of the throw of dice "1d20 +14" :

11 + 14 = 25

(also - are the captives bound?)

Also, also - Tson will keep take a good look at the captured datapad.
    navyik
    navyik

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Mandalorian Tea Time - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue68/68Mandalorian Tea Time - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (68/68)
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  navyik Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:24 pm

"If we leave the dewbacks they will just be eaten."
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:32 am

MAS wrote:
    Sense motive on the two captives - can they be trusted?

Result of the throw of dice "1d20 +14" :

11 + 14 = 25

(also - are the captives bound?)

Also, also - Tson will keep take a good look at the captured datapad.
    Sense Motive is really just a counter to Bluff, but T'son feels the captives have been truthful in what they have said so far, especially after Sharn's paw-boarding techniques.  

study only the human that Daxx used his Jedi Mind Trick against has even been questioned, not the Duros who originally surrendered.

I do not believe the captives are currently bound in any way - does any have binders?

Whoever is going to hide the extra gear needs to make a Stealth roll.

Computer Use roll for the Datapad, it appears to be encrypted.
    Robyo
    Robyo

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Robyo Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:41 pm

Chris wrote:Sense Motive is really just a counter to Bluff, but T'son feels the captives have been truthful in what they have said so far, especially after Sharn's paw-boarding techniques.  

study only the human that Daxx used his Jedi Mind Trick against has even been questioned, not the Duros who originally surrendered.

I do not believe the captives are currently bound in any way - does any have binders?

Whoever is going to hide the extra gear needs to make a Stealth roll.

Computer Use roll for the Datapad, it appears to be encrypted.
    Sharn has a liquid cable dispenser in which to tie-up the prisoners.

Irwin invites the Duros to start talking, else Sharn will make him squeal instead.

Computer Use on the datapad:
    3+2= pthhh!

I don't care about the stuff so much, but if we bring the Dews, then they can help carry it all, rather than trying to hide it. Do we think the big lizards will fit in the dungeon crawl, or even be willing to go in?
    MAS
    MAS
    Admin

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  MAS Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:47 pm

Computer use -

Result of the throw of dice "1d20 +2" :

20 + 2 = 22

well! that makes up for my crappy rolls during that last fight!
    navyik
    navyik

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  navyik Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:35 pm

Dews oughta be able to go where tuskbeasts go. If we lose a couple we can still make if back. If we tie them here we lose them all.
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:59 pm

navyik wrote:Dews oughta be able to go where tuskbeasts go.  If we lose a couple we can still make if back.  If we tie them here we lose them all.
    Robyo wrote: Do we think the big lizards will fit in the dungeon crawl, or even be willing to go in?
    Knowledge Alien Species (dewback) or Biology?

Robyo wrote:
    Sharn has a liquid cable dispenser in which to tie-up the prisoners.

Irwin invites the Duros to start talking, else Sharn will make him squeal instead.
    The Duros recoils in fear at Sharn's approach, after witnessing the torture of his companion, "Please!  Don't kill me, I'll... I'll tell you whatever you want to know"

MAS wrote:Computer use -
    Result of the throw of dice "1d20 +2" :
    20 + 2 = 22
    well! that makes up for my crappy rolls during that last fight!
    T'son fiddles with the Datapad for a few seconds and cracks the encryption.  T'son wonders if he is really good or the techie is really bad?

Datapad is Master Craft, so +2 to all computer check
    it also has a specific "Hacking" program for another +1 to break computer security systems

There is a lot of junk, amongst which are the schematics for the weapons and armor he is wearing, this was how he was trying to learn to use the non-prof. gear.

There is also the schematics and security passcode for a light freighter called the "Wrenvenge" (egomaniac).  

Mandalorian Tea Time - Page 4 Mando_10

The large engines rotate 90 degrees, like a harrier, to provide landing points and a fast VTOL.
    navyik
    navyik

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  navyik Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:35 pm

Knowledge wildlife roll of 5+10=15
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:52 pm

navyik wrote:Knowledge wildlife roll of 5+10=15
    Rakhu is pretty sure herd animals, unless specifically trained for war, won't enter an apex predator's den
    Robyo
    Robyo

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Robyo Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:37 am

Chris wrote:
    navyik wrote:Knowledge wildlife roll of 5+10=15
    Rakhu is pretty sure herd animals, unless specifically trained for war, won't enter an apex predator's den
    Kinda what I was thinking too...
    Thumper to Bambi: "Let's go explore the wolves den! It'll be fun!" Not.

Bio check for Dew behavior:
    10+6=16

The Duros isn't talking fast enough. Sharn lifts him up by his ankles so that he is suspended upside down.
    Athletics check:
    7+18=25
    "I think the boss is ready to spatter your brains on the rocks. Are you ready to talk yet?" asks Irwin.
    navyik
    navyik

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  navyik Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:14 am

"Easy sharn," playing good cop,"he wants to co-operate... dont'you? Why don't you start from when you first met this mandalorian guy. If you can give us good inflrmation you have nothing to fear."
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:05 pm

navyik wrote:"Easy sharn," playing good cop,"he wants to co-operate... dont'you?  Why don't you start from when you first met this mandalorian guy.  If you can give us good inflrmation you have nothing to fear."
    scratch you make a pretty scary "good cop" Mr. Beaman..... have you heard such lines somewhere before?? scratch 

The Duros spills his guts like so much verbal diarrhea..... "Of course, of course, I want to help.  PLEASE don't smash my head, break my legs, break my arms.... my mind is all I have!"

quick points you take from the 10 minute confession:

Talib was working for Odaro, who is a Lt. of Zhu-jinn the Hutt, one of the top 3 Hutts on all of Nar Shadda (Hutt homeworld).  Talib mostly worked in the spaceport doing technical stuff, forging out-going cargo manifests, forging hyperdrive signatures, hacking corporate codes to open pirated goods, etc etc.  Basic underworld tech\computer stuff.

Mandalorian Tea Time - Page 4 Zhujin10

Zhu-jin, currently the #3 Hutt, is making a power play and one of his moves is trying to win the Mandalorian Great Hunt.  Each competitor needs a sponsor and the Hutts hold most of the sponsorship authority.  There is a HUGE amount of gambling and most importantly the prestige of having on retainer the Grand Champion of the Great Hunt (think Jabba's relationship with Boba Fett).

Tarro Bloodwren is Zhu-jinn's top bounty hunter and already a Mandalorian.  Tarro has always been a solo operator and an asshole, but Zhu-jinn commanded him to put together a team for the Great Hunt and Talib got the nod as the techie.  They have been out here hunting Tuskers for a week or so, killed some random Nikto, etc.  Talib is worthless with weapons, but Tarro insisted on a minimum of combat ability.

Talib doesn't know anything about a Sith and didn't see the conversation.  Talib has no clue who you guys are.

The Wrenvenge is hidden deeper in the canyon, beyond the Tusker den.  It is camouflaged and guarded by sensor operated autoguns, droids, mines and the other 3 "trainees".  Talib indicates the direction of Tarro's flight would be back towards the ship.

study anything else?
    navyik
    navyik

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  navyik Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:30 pm

Rakhu looks at his companions, "co-incidence, or cause and effect?"
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:44 pm

navyik wrote:Rakhu looks at his companions, "co-incidence, or cause and effect?"
    don't read too much into all this - it is mostly setup for the next chapter, if you choose to go that route. I will be giving the party a couple open-direction type choices after Kintan wraps up.

The Mandalorian Great Hunt is 1 option, the other.... will be revealed in time Wink
    navyik
    navyik

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  navyik Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:12 pm

Chris wrote:
    navyik wrote:Rakhu looks at his companions, "co-incidence, or cause and effect?"
    don't read too much into all this - it is mostly setup for the next chapter, if you choose to go that route.  I will be giving the party a couple open-direction type choices after Kintan wraps up.

The Mandalorian Great Hunt is 1 option, the other.... will be revealed in time Wink
    Im only speaking of the changed behavior of the beasts and their lair being distudbed. (Although id like to capture that ship and hunt down sith).

hutts and sith converging interests... rakhu muses woefully.
    whit10
    whit10

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Mandalorian Tea Time - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue19/19Mandalorian Tea Time - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (19/19)
    Action Points:
    Mandalorian Tea Time - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1/0Mandalorian Tea Time - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/0)
    Character Sheet:

Post  whit10 Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:22 pm

oh what a time for a full assault with tactical nukes... oh wait, wrong game Wink

"Hutts and Sith working together could be a disaster for the Republic. I think we should concentrate on the mission at hand for now." Daxx says dryly, obviously nervous at the new information.
    Robyo
    Robyo

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Robyo Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:26 pm

Satisfied with the confession, Sharn sets the Duros down gently. He pats him on the shoulder with a grin.

Then he shuffles off to check on the Dewbacks. He makes sure they're fed and watered. Is there any extra equipment in the saddles from the science station?
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:59 pm

Robyo wrote:Satisfied with the confession, Sharn sets the Duros down gently. He pats him on the shoulder with a grin.

Then he shuffles off to check on the Dewbacks. He makes sure they're fed and watered. Is there any extra equipment in the saddles from the science station?
    I don't think anything else was requested - so just survival gear.

Sorry, GM is unclear.... what are you doing with the dewbacks and the prisoners?
    navyik
    navyik

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  navyik Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:05 am

Prisoners hobbled so they cant move faster than base speed. They can haul some gear. Dewbacks... maybe we just let em go. They will probably go home.
    whit10
    whit10

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Mandalorian Tea Time - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue19/19Mandalorian Tea Time - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (19/19)
    Action Points:
    Mandalorian Tea Time - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1/0Mandalorian Tea Time - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/0)
    Character Sheet:

Post  whit10 Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:21 am

Seconded. (heroes really shouldn't just kill prisoners) Evil or Very Mad 
    MAS
    MAS
    Admin

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  MAS Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:59 am

(troubled, conflicted)

Tson draws near to the party, speaking quietly so the prisoners do not hear. "I must continue to seek the source of these artifacts, and am increasingly convinced the sith /hut alliance is involved. I would like to seize and investigate this ship. Additionally, I humbly submit that leaving these prisoners behind us is a poor decision. We must either silence them and bring them with...or dispatch them now. We could utilize a stun blast to the head at close range, they may survive it, but would hopefully be incapacitated for the foreseeable future. What say you all?"

Robyo
    Robyo

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Robyo Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:26 am

Sharn's opinion: bring the prisoners with us, let the dewbacks go free. At least they'll have a better chance in the wild if untethered.
    navyik
    navyik

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  navyik Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:29 am

MAS wrote:(troubled, conflicted)

Tson draws near to the party, speaking quietly so the prisoners do not hear. "I must continue to seek the source of these artifacts, and am increasingly convinced the sith /hut alliance is involved. I would like to seize and investigate this ship. Additionally, I humbly submit that leaving these prisoners behind us is a poor decision. We must either silence them and bring them with...or dispatch them now. We could utilize a stun blast to the head at close range, they may survive it, but would hopefully be incapacitated for the foreseeable future. What say you all?"

"They're gonna carry our gear."Cool 
    navyik
    navyik

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  navyik Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:42 am

Robyo wrote:Sharn's opinion: bring the prisoners with us, let the dewbacks go free. At least they'll have a better chance in the wild if untethered.
    Agree on both.
    MAS
    MAS
    Admin

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  MAS Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:13 am

"Who among you will claim direct responsibility for the prisoners? In the event of another battle, you must keep them from interfering or escaping. Know this, if they show the first signs of betrayal, I will kill them immediately." says Tson, ensuring that the prisoners hear.
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:30 am

good roleplaying and discussion!

just for clarifiation - the party is only at the start of the canyon, marked by the geysers. you are not yet to the Tuskbeasts den.

I need a marching order, including the prisoners and if you are going to follow T'son's suggestion, I need to know who is on prisoner duty.

we will be moving to a new thread once all the housekeeping is sorted out
    whit10
    whit10

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  whit10 Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:56 am

Daxx will be towards the front of whatever column we move in... someone else can watch the prisoners
    Robyo
    Robyo

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Robyo Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:18 pm

I listed a proposed marching order upthread. If Daxx wants to go first that's fine. I thought we would use the droid as a scout and prisoners as bait/trapfinders, but whatever.

I'm starting to think things would speed along if we had a leader for specific instances. Does this mission follow military or scientific protocal? I would propose Rakhu head up decisions on the former and Thana on the later.

Sharn will be responsible for prisoners.
    whit10
    whit10

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  whit10 Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:24 pm

I didn't say that I was leading the column... just near the front. By all means, send something mechanical ahead to scout.
    navyik
    navyik

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  navyik Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:25 pm

Prisoners, sharn, daxx, tson, thanna, rakhu. Get the melee guys close enough to fight. If u want we can swap tson and rakhu.
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:27 pm

Robyo wrote:
    I'm starting to think things would speed along if we had a leader for specific instances. Does this mission follow military or scientific protocal? I would propose Rakhu head up decisions on the former and Thana on the later.

Sharn will be responsible for prisoners.
    a good idea! you could even switch "command" duties for each encounter, just to give everyone a chance.

I don't want Thana making decisions though, since Thana = NPC = Chris = GM

Since you suggested Rakhu, how about we go with that for this encounter and his marching order?

navyik wrote:Prisoners, sharn, daxx, tson, thanna, rakhu. Get the melee guys close enough to fight. If u want we can swap tson and rakhu.
    Robyo
    Robyo

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Robyo Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:37 pm

I still think we should keep Thana as an advisor, since (at least in this encounter) it's pretty-much her deal anyways. And it occurs to me how funny it is that we are expected to take Dewbacks on an excursion to the tuskbeast den, when they are basically tuskbeast snacks. We're leaving them behind, but it'll be anyone's guess if they'll be around when we return.

Next time, we're taking the speeder!
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:43 pm

Robyo wrote:I still think we should keep Thana as an advisor, since (at least in this encounter) it's pretty-much her deal anyways. And it occurs to me how funny it is that we are expected to take Dewbacks on an excursion to the tuskbeast den, when they are basically tuskbeast snacks. We're leaving them behind, but it'll be anyone's guess if they'll be around when we return.

Next time, we're taking the speeder!
    she can advise all you want, but I am not picking your marching order for you Wink

you had to take Dewbacks because the repulsor engines on vehicles attract the Spine Dragons, which is why the Nikto used the sand sailer, until it got smashed, after it was attracted by your ship's engines when you rescued the good doctor and his crew from the Tuskbeasts.

maybe you are overthinking this (or I am underthinking it) but if you go into the Tuskbeast den and clean them out.... who is going to eat the Dewbacks? or you could use them as bait, instead of the prisoners.....

but, as always, it's your collective call Cool 
    Robyo
    Robyo

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Robyo Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:47 pm

What are the odds that all Tuskbeasts are in the lair together? Do they hunt in packs or rogue? What hours of day are they active? What are their eating habits?
    Biology check:
    10+12=22

What time is it now?
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:53 pm

Robyo wrote:What are the odds that all Tuskbeasts are in the lair together? Do they hunt in packs or rogue? What hours of day are they active? What are their eating habits?
    Biology check:
    10+12=22

What time is it now?
    good point, pack hunters, crepuscular, carnivores

late afternoon, but not quite evening
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:06 pm

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:43 am