navyik
Bones
6 posters

"Welcome to the Hotel Buonconsiglio" Such a lovely place

whit10
    whit10

Character Information
    Hit points:
    "Welcome to the Hotel Buonconsiglio"  Such a lovely place Left_bar_bleue19/19"Welcome to the Hotel Buonconsiglio"  Such a lovely place Empty_bar_bleue  (19/19)
    Action Points:
    "Welcome to the Hotel Buonconsiglio"  Such a lovely place Left_bar_bleue1/0"Welcome to the Hotel Buonconsiglio"  Such a lovely place Empty_bar_bleue  (1/0)
    Character Sheet:

"Welcome to the Hotel Buonconsiglio"  Such a lovely place Empty "Welcome to the Hotel Buonconsiglio" Such a lovely place

Post  whit10 Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:55 pm

This will be where the party assembles and starts Chapter 2. I will do short prelim stories to get everybody there.
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    "Welcome to the Hotel Buonconsiglio"  Such a lovely place Left_bar_bleue35/35"Welcome to the Hotel Buonconsiglio"  Such a lovely place Empty_bar_bleue  (35/35)
    Action Points:
    "Welcome to the Hotel Buonconsiglio"  Such a lovely place Left_bar_bleue0/0"Welcome to the Hotel Buonconsiglio"  Such a lovely place Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

"Welcome to the Hotel Buonconsiglio"  Such a lovely place Empty Re: "Welcome to the Hotel Buonconsiglio" Such a lovely place

Post  Chris Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:20 pm

Dok enjoys some Egyptian tea (Licorice and peppermint) in the hotel lobby.
    whit10
    whit10

Character Information
    Hit points:
    "Welcome to the Hotel Buonconsiglio"  Such a lovely place Left_bar_bleue19/19"Welcome to the Hotel Buonconsiglio"  Such a lovely place Empty_bar_bleue  (19/19)
    Action Points:
    "Welcome to the Hotel Buonconsiglio"  Such a lovely place Left_bar_bleue1/0"Welcome to the Hotel Buonconsiglio"  Such a lovely place Empty_bar_bleue  (1/0)
    Character Sheet:

"Welcome to the Hotel Buonconsiglio"  Such a lovely place Empty Re: "Welcome to the Hotel Buonconsiglio" Such a lovely place

Post  whit10 Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:13 am

To sort of speed this up... all of you have arrived in Trento, Italy through various methods.

Preacher and Olistaff have been sent by Dr. Du Mont to meet his friend Bartolo. Bartolo will tell them more about the scroll and it's significance.

Dak is present at the behest of his order.

Trig has arrived because he has heard of Bartolo through priests that Trig encountered in Easter Europe. This man could help you find the fiend Baba Yaga.

"Welcome to the Hotel Buonconsiglio"  Such a lovely place Oldclo10

All of you arrive at the Hotel Buonconsiglio at various times on the same day. You find a young man waiting in the lobby, dressed in priest's clothing... though it looks as if he is armed? (under his coat)

"Greetings" (he says this to you as you arrive, in your native language)

"I am Konrad, I will show you to Father de Genovisi" (you detect a German accent, though subtle)

... and I just got a call for work stuff so I'll have to get back to this later today

whit10
    whit10

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  whit10 Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:58 pm

When all of you are seated in one of the hotel rooms, Bartolo is introduced to you by Konrad. Konrad then sits over by the door in a chair, you can now plainly see that there are two pistols under his coat in shoulder holsters.

"Thank you all for coming, I am Bartolo de Genovisi. All of you are aware that I work for the Holy See as a member of the Concillio de Arcana."

He takes a seat and lights a cigar. "We live in very dangerous times my friends... and things are about to get worse."

"Welcome to the Hotel Buonconsiglio"  Such a lovely place Abf40d10

"What do you know about Vampires and the undead?"
    whit10
    whit10

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  whit10 Sun Jul 30, 2017 4:30 pm

ok, moving on....

depending on your answers, Bartolo is polite, but he corrects you and tells you about the current state of the world, as it truly is. As he is talking to you, Konrad leaves briefly and returns with a telegram that he gives to Bartolo.

"The Concilio de Arcana is the group responsible for keeping the Vatican secure from arcane enemies. In the last five years, we have also made contact with British, French and American arcane groups due to the rising destruction and chaos of the Awakened world. We have identified a castle in the Austrian Alps as major vampire site that needs to be neutralized. While we do not condone killing, vampires and the undead are considered abominations and can be destroyed as a righteous act. Were-creatures are considered abominations too, but the order does not authorize hunting were-creatures for now. we are far more concerned about the vampire problem in Europe, the Middle East and Russia; as well as its connections with the Circle of Apophis."

"The Concilio, and indeed the world, need your help right now. Those on the side of good and light are far too few in number... we need everyone of pure heart. Lately, the OMP has been too overstretched and it’s actually under siege; many members have been targeted and assassinated. Egypt is semi-stable thanks to the efforts of another group of heroes.

"You may have heard of a certain American named Dr. John Carter. John was lost after leaving an old Vatican library in Rome. He was searching for an ancient "weapon" or something like that... he would not say at the time. The last time he was heard from was in Serbia."

Pause for you to ask him any questions
    Robyo
    Robyo

Character Information
    Hit points:
    "Welcome to the Hotel Buonconsiglio"  Such a lovely place Left_bar_bleue0/0"Welcome to the Hotel Buonconsiglio"  Such a lovely place Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Robyo Sun Jul 30, 2017 10:46 pm

Preacher wanders over to the bar stand and pours a stiff drink. He raises it. "I think we got us an old fashioned monster huntin' party here, fellas." He quaffs it and pours another.

"What kind of resources we got to work with? If we're going up the alps, we're gonna need a guide. Maybe some hired hands."
    MAS
    MAS
    Admin

Character Information
    Hit points:
    "Welcome to the Hotel Buonconsiglio"  Such a lovely place Left_bar_bleue60/112"Welcome to the Hotel Buonconsiglio"  Such a lovely place Empty_bar_bleue  (60/112)
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  MAS Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:47 pm

"I has kewstion. Is dis best vodka you have in West? Is weak. Like water of well. How you expect Trig kill many wampyre with drink weak spirit instead real vodka like have in Ukraine?"
    Bones
    Bones

Post  Bones Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:08 am

Dok carries his tea in one hand and his medical satchel in the other. He sits quietly, though his satchel makes a heavy thump when set on the floor. Dok listens to Bartolo and nods at the mention of Egypt.

"Greetings, gentlemen. I am Dr. Domonok Zadir of the Order of Hermes. My country owes much to the bravery of foreigners. I seek to repay that debt and do what I can to rid the world of the 'unwadd (undead).

The Order of Hermes were the mystical defenders of the ancient Pharaohs of Egypt. They are long gone, but we now use our healing skills for the good of the people."

Dok bows low to the party, "If you allow me to travel with you, I will link my life essence to each of you. I swear to each of you that I will give my life for yours."
    MAS
    MAS
    Admin

Character Information
    Hit points:
    "Welcome to the Hotel Buonconsiglio"  Such a lovely place Left_bar_bleue60/112"Welcome to the Hotel Buonconsiglio"  Such a lovely place Empty_bar_bleue  (60/112)
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  MAS Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:54 pm

"Da, you is healink man, and you is Preist. You forgives Trig sins when if crush wrong skull, HA!? In Ukraine, we have custom of send warrior to kill monsters. Strange but true...you need killer to kill monster - not priest and doctor. They back in village with women and bebes. No worry much, though. Trig is son of Mountain God! Warrior enough for killing wampyres, for killing much more."

Takes a long draw from vodka bottle....
    navyik
    navyik

Character Information
    Hit points:
    "Welcome to the Hotel Buonconsiglio"  Such a lovely place Left_bar_bleue68/68"Welcome to the Hotel Buonconsiglio"  Such a lovely place Empty_bar_bleue  (68/68)
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  navyik Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:29 pm

Olistaff is making notes in a journal and muttering, "mountain god... Order of Hermes... Concilio arcana..."
    navyik
    navyik

Character Information
    Hit points:
    "Welcome to the Hotel Buonconsiglio"  Such a lovely place Left_bar_bleue68/68"Welcome to the Hotel Buonconsiglio"  Such a lovely place Empty_bar_bleue  (68/68)
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  navyik Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:46 pm

Atticus the pseudodragon decides from all of the talk that it won't be too alarming if he shows himself. He crawls out of his birdhouse onto Olistaff's back and reads over his shoulder.
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    "Welcome to the Hotel Buonconsiglio"  Such a lovely place Left_bar_bleue35/35"Welcome to the Hotel Buonconsiglio"  Such a lovely place Empty_bar_bleue  (35/35)
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:56 am

Dok smiles at Trig, "I am not a priest, nor do I pardon sins, that is not our way. I am an oracle of Thoth, known as Hermes in the North. I can see that I have much to learn of your culture. I look forward to the education. In our tradition, healers are hold the lines together and heal from the muqadima.... ah... you would call it the.... Vanguard position, I think. You will find me in the front and center of any fight. From there, I can monitor my allies and control enemy movement."

Dok starts at the appearance of the small dragon. He stares in reverence, not fear, "By Thoth! Is that.... Tanin? (arabic for dragon) تنين......تنين.....تنين....." Dok makes a clicking sound tapping his tongue to the roof of his mouth as if trying to get a bird's attention
    whit10
    whit10

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  whit10 Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:29 pm

Bartolo is somewhat amused at the appearance of the dragon. "Ah, there is more to Olistaff than I knew" he smiles.

"As for a guide and support. I'm afraid I cannot offer any other assistance in the form or more men. Our resources are stretched thin right now and the British have their own problems. If you can find Dr. Carter, he may have others with him... I know that his friend, the Texan, is looking for him."

"All churches, even the smallest of them, will give you comfort, rest and food. Konrad has letters for you that you can have upon departure. These letters will allow you entry into any church in the area. Our Eastern Orthodox colleagues have graciously agreed to allow you the same access to their churches."

"I must make sure that you are aware of what you are fighting. We have identified three general types of vampires... the newly born, say in the last 20 - 30 years, are the weakest. Sunlight only makes them weak, it does not kill them. However, they are much weaker than their older sires and brethren. Removing the head is all that is necessary to kill them. They seem to have very little magic or dark powers beyond their curse.

The second group is more resilient... these are the ones that we are more familiar with and the folklore seems to correspond to. Crosses, fire, stakes... all of those are effective against them. We are not sure about how old these are but they seem to have been around for several centuries."

(he takes a larger drink and pauses)... "the third group is the one that is the most frightening... they seem to have somehow survived for millennia. Thutmoses is one of these, we believe. Dr. Carter was looking for more information about the oldest of these fiends when he went missing."

"There are many other dark creatures you may encounter... zombies, ghouls, etc... they all seem to serve vampires or the Circle of Apophis... which, by the way, is in league with the more powerful vampires. We do not know what their overall goal is."

"Something else... recently, we have reason to believe that the lycanthropes are not what we thought them to be. They are not inherently evil... a team of clerics verified this with diving magic. They seem to have their own conflict with the undead abominations... though they have little love for humans and meta-humans."

short pause for questions from the party
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Wed Aug 02, 2017 2:16 pm

Dok pulls his attention away from the Tanin.... "Pardon me, but I would like to be certain of our purpose here.... we are to eradicate any and all 'unwadd that we find? The lycanthropes may be destroyed or possible used as allies."

navyik
    navyik

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  navyik Wed Aug 02, 2017 2:32 pm

Reminder for the DM, Olistaff has a permanent detect scrying effect. I will try to reissue the reminder in all RP social situations.

Atticus chirps back at Dok. Don't worry, you're too big to eat, he sends telepathically with the chirp. It may read as polite sarcasm.
    MAS
    MAS
    Admin

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  MAS Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:05 pm

Trig looks blankly at Dok. "You is healer." Points at the Preacher "He is priest. You not know priest who wearing priest costume, Da?"

"Is hard being blood of Gods among thick headed mortals. But never you mind. We kill all creatures, maybe some creature help kill others, we spare them. Find the Baba Yaga, take vengeance for Ukraine. Is destiny!"
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:12 pm

navyik wrote:
    Atticus chirps back at Dok.   Don't worry, you're too big to eat, he sends telepathically with the chirp.  It may read as polite sarcasm.

Dok is amazed at the creature's ability to communicate.  He takes out a colored scarf and waves it about like a magician.  When he opens it again, it is full of dates, figs and other fresh fruit.  (create food).  He places it on the table as an offering it to the tanin.

MAS wrote:Trig looks blankly at Dok. "You is healer." Points at the Preacher "He is priest. You not know priest who wearing priest costume, Da?"

"Is hard being blood of Gods among thick headed mortals. But never you mind. We kill all creatures, maybe some creature help kill others, we spare them. Find the Baba Yaga, take vengeance for Ukraine. Is destiny!"

Dok bows his head low, "Forgive me, God-born.  English is not my mother's tongue, nor does it sound like your's.  I will strive to listen more closely in the future to my companions."
    MAS
    MAS
    Admin

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  MAS Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:22 pm

Chris wrote:
    navyik wrote:
    Atticus chirps back at Dok.   Don't worry, you're too big to eat, he sends telepathically with the chirp.  It may read as polite sarcasm.

Dok is amazed at the creature's ability to communicate.  He takes out a colored scarf and waves it about like a magician.  When he opens it again, it is full of dates, figs and other fresh fruit.  (create food).  He places it on the table as an offering it to the tanin.

MAS wrote:Trig looks blankly at Dok. "You is healer." Points at the Preacher "He is priest. You not know priest who wearing priest costume, Da?"

Dok bows his head low, "Forgive me, God-born.  English is not my mother's tongue, nor does it sound like your's.  I will strive to listen more closely in the future to my companions."

For the record, just roleplaying a low charisma score peasant here. I dig the direction you are taking Dok.
    navyik
    navyik

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  navyik Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:38 pm

Olistaff finally chimes in as Atticus flits over to the dates.
    "Eh... Excuse me, uh, Mr., Uh, but maaaaybe we should be a, uh, well hmmm, a little more discriminating? Yeah, in, uh, well, in regards to the uh, the killing... hmmm..."

Atticus sniffs at the dates dubiously before tasting one. Looking around, he gathers them up and makes a b-line for his birdhouse.

Thankyou chomp chomp these are delicious as if telepathic speech could be inhibited by chewing and smacking one's lips.
    whit10
    whit10

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  whit10 Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:03 am

"Forgive me... I meant that you should be wary of the were-creatures and they are not our enemies at the present time, nor any kind of ally..  Frankly, the Council is bound by the Cardinals...who have yet to decide whether or not were-creatures have souls..."

"the undead, on the other hand, do not. They are evil abominations."
    MAS
    MAS
    Admin

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  MAS Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:56 am

"Is no hard to tell. Is evil monster, I kill. Is other monster, Gods give sign, kill or no. Put hammer to anvil as told. Is smoothy porridge!"
    navyik
    navyik

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  navyik Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:29 am

"Maaaaybe we, uh, should collect, hmmm, data for the, well, the Cardinals? Now I, uh, well I'm a Methodist myself, but, uh common enemy you figure, right? We can, hmmm try to learn more about the, uh, well, the (pantomimes monster pose and affects his voice menacingly) werewolves!"
    Robyo
    Robyo

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Robyo Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:53 am

"I suspect the were-folk, however frightening they might be, have only gone astray. Let me enlighten them with a sermon. Once knowledge of the Good Word enters them, their souls will be revealed!"

He quaffs more whiskey.

"Do they even know about the Almighty in the Ukraine? Nay, I fear it is a land of pagans."
    MAS
    MAS
    Admin

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  MAS Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:21 am

Trig laughs, and slaps Oli's shoulder like an old drinking buddy.

"You no worry! Find plenty information on monster when he dead, Da?!?!?!"

Turns to Preacher, smiles.

"We have Christian church in Ukraine. Village pray with Priest on Sunday. Keep old Gods in rest of life. They very real. We know from seeing, from family. Old Gods, they are heart and soul of Ukraine. In mountain, river, and wind. We never see new God, but best to hedge bet, keep all spirits happy."
    navyik
    navyik

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  navyik Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:15 pm

"oh, hmmm, well, I was, ah, speaking of a, uh, more, well, anthro...pological a... approach.". Then getting it, "HA... I uh, well I see what you did there, hey heh..."
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:24 pm

Dok winks at Atticus in reply.  Internally, he is grateful that the dragon is at least an omnivore and not exclusively a carnivore as he initially feared.  Hopefully the dragon will recognize that the fruit of his hand is tastier than the hand itself.

Dok laughs politely at Trig's joke to Oli, "I am confident you will have many opportunities to slay monsters, God-born.  However, as a doctor who has studied anatomy and performed autopsies.... I have never found a soul as a physical organ inside the body.  I have to agree with the Preacher that if a soul is to discovered in these were-creatures, it must be done while they are alive and can demonstrate their spark of the divine.  At the present, I am more concerned with whether the lycanthropes will be allies or enemies and not their esoteric status among the Cardinals of Rome."

Dok opens his medical bag and removes a vial of henna ink and a quill.  He opens his shirt to reveal a tattoo of 2 golden serpents twisted around a winged staff

"Welcome to the Hotel Buonconsiglio"  Such a lovely place 51305410

"If we are agreed to adventure together, I would humbly ask each of your permissions that I may heal you.   If you agree, I will bind my life essence to yours.  I will feel your pain and take away your injuries in a manner unknown outside of Egypt.  There is no cost or bargain to made.  I expect no payment or obligation.  As a member of the Order of Hermes, I swore an oath to put other lives before my own.  Will you each accept the Life Link?"

Life Link (Su): As a standard action, you may create a bond between yourself and another creature. Each round at the start of your turn, if the bonded creature is wounded for 5 or more hit points below its maximum hit points, it heals 5 hit points and you take 5 hit points of damage. You may have one bond active per oracle level. This bond continues until the bonded creature dies, you die, the distance between you and the other creature exceeds medium range, or you end it as an immediate action (if you have multiple bonds active, you may end as many as you want as part of the same immediate action).

study Dok can Life Link each member of the party plus Atticus (4 total). It's like fast healing 5, for you, every round on my turn. I take the damage from you onto myself.
    MAS
    MAS
    Admin

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  MAS Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:19 pm

"Hmmpf. Is brave offer, to bleed for stranger."

He is suddenly somber, serious.

"Trig will do own bleeding. Man has obligation to bleed own blood."

He breaks into a wide, honest smile, and slaps his hands together loudly in approval.

"Da, da, you have stones like boulders, make such offer! HA HA! Also, Trig not so easy to bleed, you will see!"
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:42 pm

scratch seriously?

Life Link is one of an oracle's main methods of healing. I will also cast

http://paizo.com/pathfinderRPG/prd/coreRulebook/spells/shieldOther.html#shield-other

on a party member, probably Trig as the main combat-warrior, to take 1/2 his damage

I am not going to be casting Cure X Wounds, it's just not how this character does his healing. His whole shtick revolves around taking damage from the party onto himself and using Lay on Hands as a swift action to heal myself. I will also do burst healing to myself\party with channel energy, but that requires an action. The beauty of the Life Link\Shield Other + LoH combo is that is doesn't require any actions on my part afro

I understand Trig's comment as being in-character, but player to player this makes my life difficult as the party healer
    MAS
    MAS
    Admin

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  MAS Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:23 am

Chris wrote:scratch seriously?

I understand Trig's comment as being in-character, but player to player this makes my life difficult as the party healer

I dig it, man, I'm not going to stymy you or thwart your build. You can cover the others from the get-go. Trig will accept it after having a chance to fight on his own at least once - or least start out that way.

1) Because role-play and character/story development

2) Because I want to see this build in action without a healer back-up at least once.

We will lock it down for co-op, worry not.
    whit10
    whit10

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  whit10 Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:10 am

As the party is bantering about, Konrad gives what look like travel papers to all of you.. rail to Budapest. You also have a card given to each of you with some names of useful priests and churches throughout the region.

"I thank all of you for agreeing to this... I will offer as much financial compensation as is possible as well.. When you get to..."

this sentence is interrupted by a scream and then several screams from the street outside. It is just after twilight...

Actions?
    Robyo
    Robyo

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Robyo Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:54 am

Preacher speed-walks over to the window and looks.
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:12 am

MAS wrote:
    I dig it, man, I'm not going to stymy you or thwart your build. You can cover the others from the get-go. Trig will accept it after having a chance to fight on his own at least once - or least start out that way.

1) Because role-play and character/story development

2) Because I want to see this build in action without a healer back-up at least once.

We will lock it down for co-op, worry not.

Ok, fair enough cheers

I assume that Dok had time to Life Link Preacher, Oli and the dragon?

If he did, the party notices Dok using the henna ink to draw 3 symbols on his chest under the golden wings: a cross for Preacher, a book for Oli and a winged serpent for Atticus.

Dok pauses where a 4th symbol would fit. He envisions a mountain for the God-born. His sacred duty to protect the Pharaohs (considered Gods-on-Earth) and his training as a doctor to respect a patient's wishes wrestle with each other in his mind. Dok wonders if Trig is mentally competent, as he would whenever a patient refuses sound treatment.

Dok is sad that Trig refused his offer. He bows in respect, "I will obey your wishes, God-born. Please let me know if you change your mind. I will focus on protecting Preacher, Oli and the Tanin."

As Dok straightens up, a smile curls in one corner of his mouth as he remembers that Trig did not specify a DNR order. Perhaps he will get to heal the God-born yet.....
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:15 am

whit10 wrote:
    this sentence is interrupted by a scream and then several screams from the street outside.  It is just after twilight...

Actions?

What kind of a room\building are we in? Is there a door directly to the street outside? What floor are we on?

If possible, Dok will grab his medical bag and rush outside (move or double move?)

Dok doesn't wait for the others. He looks for immediate signs of distress.

Perception

Roll(1d20)+12:
    16,+12
    Total:28
    navyik
    navyik

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  navyik Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:58 am

What floor are we on? Is there a balcony? Oli casts mage armor and also looks outside.
    MAS
    MAS
    Admin

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  MAS Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:24 pm

"DA!! IS TIME FOR FIGHTING!"

Yells Trig as he bolts for the door leading to the street.

He activates "Elemental Defense" at the standard Class level for 0 burn, granting DR 3/adamantine.

Elemental Defense
    FLESH OF STONE
    Element earth; Type defense (Su); Level —; Burn 0
    Your skin hardens like stone, dampening the impact of most attacks. You gain DR 1/adamantine. This DR increases by 1 for every 2 kineticist levels you possess beyond 2nd. By accepting 1 point of burn, you can increase the DR by 1 until the next time your burn is removed, to a maximum DR equal to your kineticist level. Whenever you accept burn while using an earth wild talent, the energy surging through you causes your damage reduction to change from DR/adamantine to DR/— for 1 round. You can dismiss and restore this effect as an immediate action
    whit10
    whit10

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  whit10 Sat Aug 05, 2017 2:02 am

You are on the second floor. There is a staircase not far from the hotel room.

Konrad says quickly "I will stay here to guard Signore de Genovisi." He also looks out a window.

This is what you can see out the windows....

"Welcome to the Hotel Buonconsiglio"  Such a lovely place 79e7c410

(not the best picture, but close enough)

Initiative please:

Map will follow.
    Robyo
    Robyo

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Robyo Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:35 am

"The Saints preserve us!"

Preacher initiative: 19 + 5 = 24

Is he allowed to carry a shotgun in the city? He usually has it slung over his shoulder. But Preacher's not used to European regulations. He wouldn't want to cause trouble.

If not, it's back at his hotel room with other adventuring gear. He only brought a few necessary items to the meeting, but his weapons and magic items would essential.

He normally has his revolver in a chest holster. A dagger is sheathed at his ankle, hidden under his pants. Wand of CLW hangs at his belt.
    MAS
    MAS
    Admin

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  MAS Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:42 am

Trig initiative:

Result of the throw of dice "1d20 +2" :

7 + 2 = 9

Trig does not need to retrieve weapons. Trig IS the weapon.
    navyik
    navyik

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  navyik Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:28 pm

Olistaff
    AC 18 (mage armor)
    Hp 88

Atticus
    AC 21
    Hp 44

Initiative 6+12=18
    whit10
    whit10

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  whit10 Sat Aug 05, 2017 2:43 pm

at this point, don't worry about gun laws too much.... you have someone that will "deal" with any problems. Smile

Dak - Perception check:

you see at least 14 badly decayed zombies attacking people in the streets below. Trento isn't an overly large city. The edge of the city is only a mile or so away.

They appear to be coming from the east and moving directly down the main street towards the block that your hotel is on.

Having a couple minor issues with the map at the moment (probably due to not doing this in a bit). I'll get it resolved as soon as I can and get the map up. Please let me know if you are NOT going to the entrance to the street.

Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:11 pm

Dok initiative

Result of the throw of dice "1d20 +2" :

10 + 2 = 12

I am assuming it is a new day, so I will reroll his morning False Life
    Result of the throw of dice "1d10 +9" :

5 + 9 = 14

Dok has a stat block to the left + 14 temp HP

Clarification for the GM - where is Dok at the start of initiative?

I stated last turn that Dok was double moving outside (while others cast their spells and such) without knowing where the stairs were located or what floor we were on.

As soon as Dok sees the Zombies, which sounds like last turn, he would activate his brooch of folding and engage his armor plating. If he is still moving when he sees the zombies, he will draw his meteor hammer as part of his move too.

"Welcome to the Hotel Buonconsiglio"  Such a lovely place Cr10

"Welcome to the Hotel Buonconsiglio"  Such a lovely place Meteor11
    navyik
    navyik

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  navyik Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:21 pm

Oli can work from this window if that's ok...
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:11 pm

navyik wrote:Oli can work from this window if that's ok...

"Welcome to the Hotel Buonconsiglio"  Such a lovely place Cr11
    whit10
    whit10

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  whit10 Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:27 am

Will do Dak, you're fine and you are at the door when initiative starts. You see the map as is as does Olistaff or anyone still looking out the window.

Everyone please go to the new page - Bloody Zombies!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 10:07 pm