Josef909
8 posters

Can you hear me knocking?

MAS
    MAS
    Admin

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Can you hear me knocking?  Left_bar_bleue60/112Can you hear me knocking?  Empty_bar_bleue  (60/112)
    Action Points:
    Can you hear me knocking?  Left_bar_bleue0/0Can you hear me knocking?  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

Can you hear me knocking?  Empty Can you hear me knocking?

Post  MAS Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:54 pm

The captured Izzys played tough, but the Heeka clan Kobolds that survived the ambush were happy to give the mercs directions to their warren in the hopes of rescuing their young.

The squad creeps towards the cave, spotting a lone Izzy perched upon the cliff above the two cave mouths. Ladders are set up to connect different levels. Wooden fortifications strengthen the approach to the first tier.

What are your questions? Where do you want your character to begin? Feel free to take some time to plan your approach.

Note: There are two pictures again, top and bottom. You can always enlarge the picture if you cannot see the hex number. Or you mark your desired hex and screenshot it, then post it. In any case, It should be easy to describe your movements accurately.

Can you hear me knocking?  A_cave10
    Can you hear me knocking?  A_cave11
    Robyo
    Robyo

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Can you hear me knocking?  Left_bar_bleue0/0Can you hear me knocking?  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Can you hear me knocking?  Empty Re: Can you hear me knocking?

Post  Robyo Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:51 am

Cool map!

Seth would have pressed the prisoners (ie: tortured) for the number of lzzys inside the stronghold. He also would have asked the kobolds what they know. Secondly, do they know about a secret/back door entrance?

Does the squad start on the road? We would have used a sensible party order to get to the map location.
    MAS
    MAS
    Admin

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Can you hear me knocking?  Left_bar_bleue60/112Can you hear me knocking?  Empty_bar_bleue  (60/112)
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  MAS Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:49 pm

Robyo wrote:Cool map!

Seth would have pressed the prisoners (ie: tortured) for the number of lzzys inside the stronghold. He also would have asked the kobolds what they know. Secondly, do they know about a secret/back door entrance?

Does the squad start on the road? We would have used a sensible party order to get to the map location.

No back entrance was mentioned. The Izzy's left a reduced force to guard while main force conducted the Ambush.

The party can begin in the SW corner of the map, hidden.

Another map note. The hex numbers repeat, 1-10 up and across, and appear in a top, bottom, left, and right block - so make certain you specify which quad you designating.
    Robyo
    Robyo

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Robyo Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:40 pm

Seth will wait for one of the archers to snipe the guard. Then he'll climb the ladder.
    MAS
    MAS
    Admin

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  MAS Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:52 am

Robyo wrote:Seth will wait for one of the archers to snipe the guard. Then he'll climb the ladder.

I'm looking for a starting grid in the SE corner of the map.
    Robyo
    Robyo

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Robyo Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:14 pm

hex 1008
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Can you hear me knocking?  Left_bar_bleue35/35Can you hear me knocking?  Empty_bar_bleue  (35/35)
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:42 pm

so does each <---> giving heights just relate to that specific level?  I guess I am confused or maybe a little disorientated by the map which looks visually like it goes down to my eyes, but I think it goes up by the description

MAS wrote:
    The squad creeps towards the cave, spotting a lone Izzy perched upon the cliff above the two cave mouths.

GM - what are the coordinates of the cave entrances?  can you mark them on the map for us?

can we go up the middle ladder or do we have to go up the first 2 ladders?  it looks like just bushes from 0604 to 0402

Zerlyn would like to start in hiding at 0906
    Josef909
    Josef909

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Can you hear me knocking?  Left_bar_bleue86/98Can you hear me knocking?  Empty_bar_bleue  (86/98)
    Action Points:
    Can you hear me knocking?  Left_bar_bleue11/11Can you hear me knocking?  Empty_bar_bleue  (11/11)
    Character Sheet:

Post  Josef909 Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:33 pm

Is that tall grass in hex 0209, and is the tree trunk at 1008 large enough to sneak up and hide behind?
    MAS
    MAS
    Admin

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  MAS Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:03 pm

POV is standing on ground level.

Cave entrances circled in yellow. Distance noted between arrows - equals the distance between tiers noted by arrows.

Red shaded area is either sheer rock cliff or rock cliff covered in brush. Ignore the gap in between, it is unbroken.

@Alan: Yes, either would work.

The area with the double ladders appears well trodden as if it has seen heavy traffic, and the ladders have been moved many times.

Can you hear me knocking?  A_cave15
    Can you hear me knocking?  A_cave16
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Can you hear me knocking?  Left_bar_bleue35/35Can you hear me knocking?  Empty_bar_bleue  (35/35)
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:22 pm

THanks for the clarifications!

so the first tier\cave entrance is +10ft

the second tier\cave entrance is +30ft total (10+20)

the third tier +50ft (10+40) has no cave entrance

how high up is the sentry?  he looks about 30ft up total, as if he is level with the second tier

*edit* did we get a chance for a short or long rest?
    MAS
    MAS
    Admin

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  MAS Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:58 pm

Chris wrote:THanks for the clarifications!

so the first tier\cave entrance is +10ft

the second tier\cave entrance is +30ft total (10+20)

the third tier +50ft (10+40) has no cave entrance

how high up is the sentry?  he looks about 30ft up total, as if he is level with the second tier

*edit*  did we get a chance for a short or long rest?

Yes, you are correctly oriented.

The party may decide if they rest before they approach, with the following considerations -

If they both short or long rest, night will fall and it will become DARK.

If they long rest, they will be gone long past when they would be expected to have returned, and better have a damn good reason for missing evening headcount...

Short Rest
    A short rest is a period of downtime, at least 1 hour long, during which a character does nothing more strenuous than eating, drinking, reading, and tending to wounds.

A character can spend one or more Hit Dice at the end of a short rest, up to the character’s maximum number of Hit Dice, which is equal to the character’s level. For each Hit Die spent in this way, the player rolls the die and adds the character’s Constitution modifier to it. The character regains hit points equal to the total. The player can decide to spend an additional Hit Die after each roll. A character regains some spent Hit Dice upon finishing a long rest, as explained below.

Long Rest
    A long rest is a period of extended downtime, at least 8 hours long, during which a character sleeps or performs light activity: reading, talking, eating, or standing watch for no more than 2 hours. If the rest is interrupted by a period of strenuous activity—at least 1 hour of walking, fighting, casting Spells, or similar adventuring activity—the characters must begin the rest again to gain any benefit from it.

At the end of a long rest, a character regains all lost hit points. The character also regains spent Hit Dice, up to a number of dice equal to half of the character’s total number of them (minimum of one die). For example, if a character has eight Hit Dice, he or she can regain four spent Hit Dice upon finishing a long rest.

A character can’t benefit from more than one long rest in a 24-hour period, and a character must have at least 1 hit point at the start of the rest to gain its benefits.
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:12 pm

MAS wrote:
    Yes, you are correctly oriented.

The party may decide if they rest before they approach, with the following considerations -

If they both short or long rest, night will fall and it will become DARK.

If they long rest, they will be gone long past when they would be expected to have returned, and better have a damn good reason for missing evening headcount...

Derlyn is out of spells and needs the short rest, which for a Warlock, fully restores his spells and abilities. DARK would also be an advantage in sneaking up to the caves.

I vote for short rest
    Josef909
    Josef909

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Can you hear me knocking?  Left_bar_bleue86/98Can you hear me knocking?  Empty_bar_bleue  (86/98)
    Action Points:
    Can you hear me knocking?  Left_bar_bleue11/11Can you hear me knocking?  Empty_bar_bleue  (11/11)
    Character Sheet:

Post  Josef909 Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:19 pm

Gaston reminds his friends that he is able to turn himself or someone else invisible, as it has proved helpful in the past. It would be wise to gather some information about what lies ahead in the warrens.

He is almost tapped out of resources as well, but is of the mind that they can't afford to lose the element of surprise with a long rest. He agrees that a short rest for the party to patch themselves up and refocus is a good idea.
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:02 pm

Josef909 wrote:Gaston reminds his friends that he is able to turn himself or someone else invisible, as it has proved helpful in the past.    

send in the Ranger and maybe a cat or bird
    navyik
    navyik

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Can you hear me knocking?  Left_bar_bleue68/68Can you hear me knocking?  Empty_bar_bleue  (68/68)
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  navyik Sun Jan 21, 2018 5:15 pm

Anchor chain could use a short nap.
    Robyo
    Robyo

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Robyo Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:01 pm

Short rest makes sense.

Can anyone with a longbow target the sentinel?
    Josef909
    Josef909

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Josef909 Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:18 pm

I wonder if a single shot will just give the guard a reason to run and alert his allies. We may want to make sure he is incapacitated or otherwise unable to run.
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:35 pm

Sleep has a long range and would KO him quietly
    Robyo
    Robyo

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Robyo Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:48 pm

Sleep is a powerful low-level spell. Even better if the caster is invisible.

Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:51 pm

Robyo wrote:Sleep is a powerful low-level spell. Even better if the caster is invisible.

cheers good idea! sounds like a Bard's move to me
    Josef909
    Josef909

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Josef909 Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:27 pm

I'd love to, but if I were to cast invisibility I'd be all tapped out. I'm fine with that, but the other half of that equation needs to be left to someone else.
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:29 pm

Josef909 wrote:I'd love to, but if I were to cast invisibility I'd be all tapped out. I'm fine with that, but the other half of that equation needs to be left to someone else.

Zerlyn can cast sleep. Let's tag-team this guard Suspect real stealthy like
    Josef909
    Josef909

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Josef909 Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:32 pm

That'll be a plan for now unless anyone else comes up with something better. We could capture for interrogation that way as well.
    Robyo
    Robyo

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Robyo Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:21 pm

My vote is Bard, Warlock, Druid, and Ranger get up in there all stealthy like. Seth and the other tanks can hang back, guard the rear, bring the hammer down when it's time.

Last edited by Robyo on Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:24 am; edited 1 time in total
    trouble7332
    trouble7332
    Admin

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Can you hear me knocking?  Left_bar_bleue71/71Can you hear me knocking?  Empty_bar_bleue  (71/71)
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  trouble7332 Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:42 pm

I agree on the short rest. I'm also down for putting another Izzy down with Death's Whisper...always a pleasure.
    I'm also all for just tagging along to provide whatever support is needed for the sleep spell option.

Also wanting to check in on my favored terrain. (Forest) I would guess that we have been in the terrain for at least an hour which grants me the ability to have tracked while heading here for these creatures.
    Natural Explorer: "While tracking other creatures, you also learn their exact number, their sizes, and how long ago they passed through the area."
    Can I use this to give us more information on how many Izzys/Creatures and their sizes we're looking at in there? (i.e. more frogs, etc.)
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:08 pm

Robyo wrote:My vote is Bard, Warlock, Druid, and Ranger get up in there all stealthy like. Seth and the other tanks can hang back, guard the rear, bring the hammer down when it's time.

auto-bots, transform and roll out! Arrow
    MAS
    MAS
    Admin

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  MAS Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:09 pm

Ok, party votes for "short rest".

Could everyone make an attempt to bump Mike White and Josh today?

EVERYONE NEEDS TO STATE A STARTING POSITION IN THE SE/Bottom right CORNER OF THE MAP IF THEY HAVE NOT ALREADY.
    navyik
    navyik

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Can you hear me knocking?  Left_bar_bleue68/68Can you hear me knocking?  Empty_bar_bleue  (68/68)
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  navyik Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:28 pm

Anchor Chain.
    AC 18  (20 with shield)
    Hp 45/45
    Poison Resistance
    Passive perception 12
    1/3 HD used today
    2/3 rages used today

(Inactive) Rage +2 damage
    Advantage str check
    Damage resistance slashing, bludgeoning, and piercing

(Inactive) Reckless Attack, advantage strength Attacks, enemies get advantage against him.

Rolling 1 hit die:
    Result of the throw of dice "1d12 +3" :

12 + 3 = 15.

Last edited by navyik on Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
    trouble7332
    trouble7332
    Admin

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Can you hear me knocking?  Left_bar_bleue71/71Can you hear me knocking?  Empty_bar_bleue  (71/71)
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  trouble7332 Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:02 pm

STR 12 (+1)
    DEX 17 (+3)
    CON 12 (+1)
    INT 11
    WIS 14 (+2)
    CHR 10

Saves: STR (+3) DEX (+5) CON (+1) WIS (+2)
    (Advantage on all saving throws against charm and no sleep spells)

HP: 33 (1d8)
    AC: 14 (+2 w Shield)

Proficiency Bonus: +2
    Initiative: +2
    Archery: +2 all ranged weapons

starting in hex 405 in SE corner with cover from brush.

Any word on info gathered from my Natural Explorer Ability?
    whit10
    whit10

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Can you hear me knocking?  Left_bar_bleue19/19Can you hear me knocking?  Empty_bar_bleue  (19/19)
    Action Points:
    Can you hear me knocking?  Left_bar_bleue1/0Can you hear me knocking?  Empty_bar_bleue  (1/0)
    Character Sheet:

Post  whit10 Wed Jan 24, 2018 3:00 pm

guard the rear

Prof. Bonus: +2
    Initiative Bonus: +2
    Saves - Str. and Con.

Ulric is at 0809
    armed with great sword
    AC: 18
    navyik
    navyik

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  navyik Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:09 pm

Sorry, 805
    Whitey
    Whitey

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Can you hear me knocking?  Left_bar_bleue30/30Can you hear me knocking?  Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Whitey Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:55 pm

Hey guys, sorry I've been out of touch. Apparently I was logged out from the forum and as such was not receiving email notifications. I will get caught up on the happenings from the last few days and get a proper post put together tonight.
    Robyo
    Robyo

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Robyo Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:47 pm

Seth spends a Hit Die: 3 + 2 = 5hp

Sethrovax
    AC 18
    Hp 36/36
    HD remaining: 2d10
    Acid Resistance
    Passive Perception 12
    Initiative:+1
    Action Surge: 1
    Superiority dice: 4
    Inspiration die: 0

hex 1008
    Whitey
    Whitey

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Can you hear me knocking?  Left_bar_bleue30/30Can you hear me knocking?  Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Whitey Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:54 pm

Rip recovers both of his Wild Shape uses and 1 level of spell slot with a short rest.

Rip Tumblediver
    Saves: INT (+4) WIS (+4)
    (Advantage on all WIS, INT, CHR saves vs magic)
    HP: 30 (1d8)
    AC: 13
    Initiative: +1
    Pass Percept: 12
    Spell casting:
    Spell Save DC: 12
    Spell Attack: +4
    Slots:
    1st: 4 (2)
    2nd: 2

I'm on board with the sneak attack plan. I'd also like to suggest once the lone guard is neutralized we move to the upper entrance and fight our way "down"on the inside.

As the group fans out to take their positions, Rip tugs on his necklace, hums softly to himself, and a thin veil of saltwater air drifts through the trees. He casts "Pass Without Trace" on his companions:
    Duration: Concentration, up to 1 hour

A veil of shadows and silence radiates from you, masking you and your companions from detection. For the duration, each creature you choose within 30 feet of you (including you) has a +10 bonus to Dexterity (Stealth) checks and can’t be tracked except by magical means. A creature that receives this bonus leaves behind no tracks or other traces of its passage.

Rip assumes his Black Panther Wild Shape and pads over next to Zerlyn at 806

Panther
    Mediumbeast,unaligned
    Armor Class12
    Hit Points13(3d8)
    Speed50 ft., climb 40 ft. ft.
    STR
    14 (+2)
    DEX
    15 (+2)
    CON
    10 (0)
    INT
    3 (-4)
    WIS
    14 (+2)
    CHA
    7 (-2)
    Proficiency Bonus+2
    SkillsPerception +4, Stealth +6
    Sensespassive Perception 14
    Challenge1/4(50 XP)
    Keen Smell.The panther has advantage on Wisdom (Perception) checks that rely on smell.

Pounce.If the panther moves at least 20 feet straight toward a creature and then hits it with a claw attack on the same turn, that target must succeed on a DC 12 Strength saving throw or be knocked prone. If the target is prone, the panther can make one bite attack against it as a bonus action.

Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:35 am

Whitey wrote:
    As the group fans out to take their positions, Rip tugs on his necklace, hums softly to himself, and a thin veil of saltwater air drifts through the trees. He casts "Pass Without Trace" on his companions:
    Duration: Concentration, up to 1 hour

A veil of shadows and silence radiates from you, masking you and your companions from detection. For the duration, each creature you choose within 30 feet of you (including you) has a +10 bonus to Dexterity (Stealth) checks and can’t be tracked except by magical means. A creature that receives this bonus leaves behind no tracks or other traces of its passage.

cheers nice!  5e really upgraded that spell from old D&Ds and PF, where it was largely useless.  +10 to stealth as a party-wide AOE is great

Zerlyn actually has a Stealth skill as well, so I don't think the Bard needs to waste his inviso spell. I am ready to go whenever everyone else is
    Josef909
    Josef909

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Josef909 Thu Jan 25, 2018 6:32 pm

Gaston L'Vivre

HP:18/27
    AC:16
    PP:14
    Bardic Insp: 1/3
    Spell save DC:13
    Spell attack bonus:+5
    L1: 1/4 L2: 1/2
    Darkvision, Fey Ancestry (Adv vs charm, no magic sleep), 30' mvmt
    SV: Dex(+5) Cha(+5)

Start me off at 1006. Apologies to Chris for lying. After doing my accounting, I do have a 1st and a 2nd left.
    During short rest, will spend 1 Hit Die for Result of the throw of dice "1d8" : 4 hit points.

Ill join along on the stealth mission in case we need to try another sleep or a suggestion. We need to be delicate if we are to save the children.
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Thu Jan 25, 2018 6:52 pm

Chris wrote:
    HP:  24
    AC: 15
    PP:  14
    Saves:  CHA + WIS
    advantage vs charm, no sleep
    SPELL DC: 13

Josef909 wrote: Apologies to Chris for lying.  After doing my accounting, I do have a 1st and a 2nd left.

Can you hear me knocking?  Ron-sw10
    Whitey
    Whitey

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Whitey Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:28 am

Chris wrote:
    Whitey wrote:

Zerlyn actually has a Stealth skill as well, so I don't think the Bard needs to waste his inviso spell.  I am ready to go whenever everyone else is

As Panthro and with PWT cast I'm rocking +16 to Stealth. Now all I need is spiked suspenders and some sweet nunchucks
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:40 am

Whitey wrote:
    As Panthro and with PWT cast I'm rocking +16 to Stealth. Now all I need is spiked suspenders and some sweet nunchucks
    [/quote]

Vin Diesel as Pantro in a live action movie cheers
    MAS
    MAS
    Admin

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  MAS Sat Jan 27, 2018 6:02 pm

Arya - let's get a "tracking" roll to compliment your "Natural Explorer" ability, then I can answer that.
    FYI - your requested deployment was too far forward so I moved you back with the others.

Everyone, please post the following:

1) Initiative roll with stat block (listed first) - including passive perception and combat relevant stats and conditions.
    2) Your action for round 1.

We will move into normal combat round after that.

Can you hear me knocking?  A_cave19
    Can you hear me knocking?  A_cave20
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Sat Jan 27, 2018 6:08 pm

Chris wrote:
    HP:  24
    AC: 15
    PP:  14
    Saves:  CHA + WIS
    advantage vs charm, no sleep
    SPELL DC: 13
    *PWT +10 stealth

initiative
    Result of the throw of dice "1d20 +3" :

10 + 3 = 13

1st action - sneak to 0403 and cast Sleep on the izzy, unless I see something new while sneaking.  Izzy is 35ft away and +30 ft up, which is well within the 90ft range of the spell

stealth roll
    Result of the throw of dice "1d20 +15" :

14 + 15 = 29

+5 stealth + 10 from PWT buff

**edit** I totally forgot that I made this Warlock with criminal background for sneaking and blackmail cheers

Last edited by Chris on Sat Jan 27, 2018 9:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Robyo
    Robyo

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Robyo Sat Jan 27, 2018 6:21 pm

Initiative: 7 + 1 = 8

Sethrovax
    AC 18
    HP 36/36
    HD remaining: 2d10
    Acid Resistance
    Passive Perception 12
    Initiative:+1
    Action Surge: 1
    Superiority dice: 4
    Inspiration die: 0
    Condition: Ornery

He will stay where he's at, let the sneaky ones do their thing.

hex 1008
    trouble7332
    trouble7332
    Admin

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  trouble7332 Sun Jan 28, 2018 2:15 pm

Wood Elf
    Ranger
    Level: 3
    Speed: 35
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Background: Outlander

STR 12 (+1)
    DEX 17 (+3)
    CON 12 (+1)
    INT 11
    WIS 14 (+2)
    CHR 10

Saves: STR (+3) DEX (+5) CON (+1) WIS (+2)
    (Advantage on all saving throws against charm and no sleep spells)

HP: 33 (1d8)
    AC: 14 (+2 w Shield)

Initiative: +2
    Archery: +2 all ranged weapons

Passive Percept: 12
    Darkvision 60'
    Spell casting:

Spells:
    Hail of Thorns:
    Ensnaring Strike:
    Cure Wounds:

Slots:
    1st: 3 (2 used, 1 remaining)

Tracking 1d20+4
    1 + 4 = 5

Initiative (1d20+2)
    4 + 2 = 6

Stealth (1d20+5+10)
    5 + 5 + 10 = 20

Action: sneak to 0108 and nock an arrow in death's whisper and cover BOTH entryways.
    Whitey
    Whitey

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Whitey Sun Jan 28, 2018 2:24 pm

Rip Tumblediver
    Saves: INT (+4) WIS (+4)
    (Advantage on all WIS, INT, CHR saves vs magic)
    HP: 30 (1d8)
    AC: 13
    Initiative: +1
    Pass Percept: 12
    Spell casting:
    Slots:
    1st: 4 (2)
    2nd: 2 (1)

As Panther:
    Panther
    Mediumbeast,unaligned
    Armor Class 12
    Hit Points 13(3d8)
    Speed 50 ft., climb 40 ft.
    STR
    14 (+2)
    DEX
    15 (+2)
    CON
    10 (0)
    INT
    3 (-4)
    WIS
    14 (+2)
    CHA
    7 (-2)
    Proficiency Bonus+2
    SkillsPerception +4, Stealth +6
    Sensespassive Perception 14
    Challenge1/4(50 XP)
    Keen Smell.The panther has advantage on Wisdom (Perception) checks that rely on smell.

Initiative Roll:
    Result of the throw of dice "1d20 +1" :

5 + 1 = 6

Stealth:
    Result of the throw of dice "1d20 +16" :

14 + 16 = 30

First Action: I will advance under stealth to 0503 and then use the remainder of my movement to climb the cliff at 0502 and hide on the ledge at 0501
    Josef909
    Josef909

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Josef909 Sun Jan 28, 2018 4:11 pm

Gaston L'Vivre

HP:22/27
    AC:16
    PP:14
    Hit Dice: 2d8/3d8
    Bardic Insp: 1/3
    Spell save DC:13
    Spell attack bonus:+5
    L1: 1/4 L2: 1/2
    Darkvision, Fey Ancestry (Adv vs charm, no magic sleep), 30' mvmt
    SV: Dex(+5) Cha(+5)

Initiative Roll: Result of the throw of dice "1d20 +3" : 14 + 3 = 17

Gaston will sneak to hex 0304 and be on standby in case we need an extra hand subduing the lone watcher.
    Stealth Roll: Result of the throw of dice "1d20 +5" : 13 + 5 = 18 + 10 (PWT) = 28

Edit:  Ill try to remember for myself, but any time in the future we decide to take a short rest, I am able to use a bard feature called "Song of Rest" which will let us all add a d6 to HP regained from spent hit dice during a short rest.  My bad for forgetting it everyone.
    Also added bonus for PWT.

Last edited by Josef909 on Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:37 am; edited 1 time in total
    trouble7332
    trouble7332
    Admin

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  trouble7332 Sun Jan 28, 2018 5:07 pm

Josef909 wrote:Gaston L'Vivre

Edit:  Ill try to remember for myself, but any time in the future we decide to take a short rest, I am able to use a bard feature called "Song of Rest" which will let us all add a d6 to HP regained from spent hit dice during a short rest.  My bad for forgetting it everyone.

Oh how I do love the lilting lul of your lullabyssszzzzzzzzzzz... Sleep
    Whitey
    Whitey

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Whitey Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:08 am

Josef909 wrote:Gaston L'Vivre

Gaston will sneak to hex 0304 and be on standby in case we need an extra hand subduing the lone watcher.
    Stealth Roll: Result of the throw of dice "1d20 +5" : 13 + 5 = 18

You get an additional +10 to Stealth from the Pass Without Trace spell I cast
    navyik
    navyik

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  navyik Tue Jan 30, 2018 8:25 pm

Anchor Chain.
    AC 18 (20 with shield)
    Hp 45/45
    Poison Resistance
    Passive perception 12
    1/3 HD used today
    2/3 rages used today

(Inactive) Rage +2 damage
    Advantage str check
    Damage resistance slashing, bludgeoning, and piercing

(Inactive) Reckless Attack, advantage strength Attacks, enemies get advantage against him.

Initiative
    Result of the throw of dice "1d20 +3" :

16 + 3 = 19
    Robyo
    Robyo

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Robyo Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:06 am

Can you hear me knocking?  I_don_10
    trouble7332
    trouble7332
    Admin

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  trouble7332 Sun Feb 04, 2018 2:52 pm

Where is everybody? Sleep Sleep Sleep

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:52 pm