Dropbox - http://www.dropbox.com/

Open Office - http://www.openoffice.org/

3 posters

Pyrriannix, formerly of clan Linxakasendalor

Whitey
    Whitey

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Pyrriannix, formerly of clan Linxakasendalor Left_bar_bleue30/30Pyrriannix, formerly of clan Linxakasendalor Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
    Action Points:
    Pyrriannix, formerly of clan Linxakasendalor Left_bar_bleue0/0Pyrriannix, formerly of clan Linxakasendalor Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

Pyrriannix, formerly of clan Linxakasendalor Empty Pyrriannix, formerly of clan Linxakasendalor

Post  Whitey Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:30 am

“It must burn...it ALL must burn...the flames...yes...NO!!! I have ruined so much. They cannot see ...yes, they will burn...theashestheirashesmyashes...I CANNOT BE STOPPED...I must contain this...none must discover what I’ve done...yes wear the face...they will not know until they burn...it all burns eventually....the water protects...the water fails...I will hide in the water...I will thrive on the water...I cannot burn here...my friends will burn NO!! My friends will not burn. I will guard them from the flames...they like my fire...let me use the fire...yes I will stay on this water...burning what they wish me to...they are good friends...”

Whitey
    Whitey

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Pyrriannix, formerly of clan Linxakasendalor Left_bar_bleue30/30Pyrriannix, formerly of clan Linxakasendalor Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
    Action Points:
    Pyrriannix, formerly of clan Linxakasendalor Left_bar_bleue0/0Pyrriannix, formerly of clan Linxakasendalor Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

Pyrriannix, formerly of clan Linxakasendalor Empty Re: Pyrriannix, formerly of clan Linxakasendalor

Post  Whitey Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:45 pm

Pyriannix “Crispy”
    Golden Dragonborn Sorceror7/Monk3
    Chaotic Neutral
    6'-10" 275 lbs
    AC:17
    Initiative Bonus: +3
    Proficiency Bonus: +4
    HP: 71
    HD: 3d8/9d6
    Speed: 40
    Background: Pirate (Sailor Variant)
    Feature: Bad Reputation

Str: 12 (+1)
    Dex: 16 (+3)
    Con: 12(+1)
    Int: 10 (+0)
    Wis: 10 (+)
    Chr: 18 (+4)

Saving Throws:
    Str: +5
    Dex: +7
    Con: +5
    Chr: +8

Skills:
    Acrobatics +7
    Athletics +7
    Intimidation +8
    Persuasion +8
    Perception +3
    Stealth +7

Breath Weapon:
    15' Cone of Fire 3d6 1/rest
    DC: 12 vs Dex for 1/2 damage

Heart of Fire
    Whenever you start casting any spell of 1st level or higher, fiery magic erupts from you. This eruption causes creatures of your choice that you can see within 10 feet of you to take fire damage equal to half your sorcerer level (minimum of 1).

Monk3
    Proficiencies: Short Sword, Simple Weapons
    Martial Arts: +7/1d4+7 Unarmed, bonus unarmed strike per Attack
    Ki (3/3)
    DC: 11
    Monastic Tradition: Way of the Four Elements
    Elemental Attunement
    Sweeping Cinder Strike (Burning Hands for 2KP)

Sorcerer9
    Spell attack +8
    Spell DC 16
    Sorcery Points: 9/9
    Metamagic:
    Quickened Spell (2 SP to make a 1 action spell into a bonus action)
    Twinned Spell (1 SP/spell level to target and additional creature)
    Elemental Affinity: Add CHR bonus to fire spell damage (+4)

Spells (10 )
    Cantrips (5)
    Fire Bolt (3d10 spell attack 120')
    Acid Splash (2d6, target up to 2. Dex save)
    Shocking Grasp (2d8 spell attack, advantage vs armor, hit negates reaction for rest of turn)
    Dancing Lights

1st Level (4/4)
    Burning Hands (15' Cone, 3d6 vs Dex 1/2 dam.)
    Sleep (5d8 vs HP)

2nd Level (3/3)
    Scorching Ray (2d6 x 3 spell attack 120')
    Alter Self (C-60)

3rd Level (3/3)
    Fireball (r20' 8d6 vs dex 1/2 damage)
    Fly (speed60 C-10)
    Haste (C-1, Speed x2, AC +2, Action +1, 0 move 0 action for 1 turn at spell end)

4th Level (3/3)
    Wall of Fire
    Ice Storm

5th Level (1/1)
    Immolation

Equipment:
    Short Sword +1
    Ring of Protection +1
    Stout Belt of Agility
    (You gain a +2 bonus to maintain your concentration on a spell.
    Your maximum hit points are increased by +3.
    Once per day, you may pass a Dexterity saving throw you otherwise would have failed.)
    Feather Token
    Ring of Feather Fall
    Force Bead
    Healing Potion
    Belt
    Satchel
    Breeches
    670 Gold
    10 Platinum
    1 pale green zircon worth 50 gp
    1 pearl (100gp)

Last edited by Whitey on Sun Sep 05, 2021 3:13 pm; edited 25 times in total
    Whitey
    Whitey

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Pyrriannix, formerly of clan Linxakasendalor Empty Re: Pyrriannix, formerly of clan Linxakasendalor

Post  Whitey Fri Aug 17, 2018 11:40 pm

Pyrrianix showed signs of elemental aptitude from an early age and was sent to a monastery by the clan elders to learn to control it. He was a poor and unfocused student, one day unleashing a torrent of fire magic that burnt down the entire order, including his fellow students and the masters. Wracked with guilt and shame, Pyrrianix fled fast and far as the power of his Draconic bloodline only grew stronger within him. He knew he had brought shame to his clan and was no longer welcome among them. Without proper training and discipline, Pirrianix's powers became wild and reckless, even as his good and kind nature sought to reign in the ancestral rage that burned from his very soul.

His aimless wandering brought him to the seaside, where he found work as an enforcer on merchant ships, and ultimately into Gundrin's crew, where none cared for his misdeeds and dark secret, his fellow pirates often reveling in the raw power that Crispy, as he became known to his mates, could unleash on their enemies. Cut off from his clan and his monastic order, Crispy kept to the sea with his new family and worked endlessly on his self control, occasionally failing in that endeavour to spectacular and catastrophic effect.

Gundrin's death was especially hard on Crispy, as he had become a father figure of sorts to the young Dragonborn. Vengence is often on his mind now...and the perpetrators of this great evil done to Pirrianix's new family are going to suffer in ways they never imagined possible...

Last edited by Whitey on Wed Aug 11, 2021 5:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
    whit10
    whit10

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Pyrriannix, formerly of clan Linxakasendalor Left_bar_bleue19/19Pyrriannix, formerly of clan Linxakasendalor Empty_bar_bleue  (19/19)
    Action Points:
    Pyrriannix, formerly of clan Linxakasendalor Left_bar_bleue1/0Pyrriannix, formerly of clan Linxakasendalor Empty_bar_bleue  (1/0)
    Character Sheet:

Post  whit10 Sat Aug 18, 2018 11:37 am

"some men just want to watch the world burn" Twisted Evil
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Pyrriannix, formerly of clan Linxakasendalor Left_bar_bleue35/35Pyrriannix, formerly of clan Linxakasendalor Empty_bar_bleue  (35/35)
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Sat Aug 18, 2018 1:49 pm

Scary nice build and solid story, good job!

Flying, fire spewing.... it looks like the pirates have a helicopter gunship now
    Whitey
    Whitey

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Whitey Fri Aug 24, 2018 1:48 pm

Pyriannix "Crispy"

HP: 59/71
    AC: 17
    Hit Dice 3d8/9d6
    Speed:40
    Ki: (3/3)
    Sorcery Points: (7/9)
    Spells:
    1st: (4/4)
    2nd: (3/3)
    3rd: (1/3)
    4th:(3/3)
    5th: (1/1)
    Spell DC: 16
    Breath Weapon: 15' Cone of Fire 3d6 1/rest
    DC: 12 vs Dex for 1/2 damage
    Buffs:
    Elemental Affinity: Add CHR bonus to fire spell damage (+4)
    Heart of Fire: Whenever you start casting any spell of 1st level or higher, fiery magic erupts from you. This eruption causes creatures of your choice that you can see within 10 feet of you to take fire damage equal to half your sorcerer level (minimum of 1). (+4)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:13 am