Dropbox - http://www.dropbox.com/

Open Office - http://www.openoffice.org/

4 posters

Downtime with the Dwarves

Whitey
    Whitey

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Downtime with the Dwarves Left_bar_bleue30/30Downtime with the Dwarves Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
    Action Points:
    Downtime with the Dwarves Left_bar_bleue0/0Downtime with the Dwarves Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

Downtime with the Dwarves Empty Downtime with the Dwarves

Post  Whitey Tue Jan 24, 2023 10:43 pm

Marvin, Warhol, and Vasyli are greeted as returning heroes by the Dawi. It's only been a few days' time since the last great week of celebration honoring the heroes, but the dwarves are clearly amped for another party. King Wilhem declares a new week of feasting and celebration, but there's a bittersweet tone to this round as there is mourning to be done for Whisp and Zax, who paid the ultimate price to deliver the dwarves from evil.

Marvin is uncharacteristically melancholy, but gives the celebrations a good try. Vasyli throws himself into his work at the forge.

The city's mood is brightened by the recovery of a rather familiar looking statue from the scene of the final battle. The dwarves' clerics set to work on reviving Qhu, and in short order they succeed! The denizens of the city tend to give him a wide berth though. Despite his status as favored hero among the dwarves, old prejudices die hard and Qhu's natural form is repulsive to them on many levels. He will have much work to do in charming his hosts while also showing them gratitude for rescuing him from his ceramic fate.

And what of Warhol? In between sets with the dwarves' musicians, the Tortle sets out to find the city's magic shop, which he discovers in an out-of-the-way tunnel.

Downtime with the Dwarves Magic_10

A withered old mage slumps in his rocking chair behind the counter, seemingly asleep. He startles awake as the sound of the door closing "Hmm? What? I must be dreaming if a giant walking turtle is in my shop...?" He steps around the counter to examine Warhol more closely." Hmmm...nope, seems like you're the real deal. What brings you in today sir?"
    navyik
    navyik

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Downtime with the Dwarves Left_bar_bleue68/68Downtime with the Dwarves Empty_bar_bleue  (68/68)
    Action Points:
    Downtime with the Dwarves Left_bar_bleue0/0Downtime with the Dwarves Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

Downtime with the Dwarves Empty Re: Downtime with the Dwarves

Post  navyik Wed Jan 25, 2023 12:01 am

“I know I’m a little overweight but all this adventuring, I’m burning lots uh calories.”

“Hey buddy, I’m looking for some thingies and doohickeys.  I wanna see in the dark, and maybe make some bright light and to detect magic better. Got anything that’ll help with those?”

“I wanted a wand of magic missle too, but I don’t think I have enough of these shiny metal circles fer that. That’s okay, can’t have everything ya want, right? Heh heh.”

“Hey, ya got any scrolls?”

Last edited by navyik on Wed Jan 25, 2023 1:13 am; edited 2 times in total
    whit10
    whit10

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Downtime with the Dwarves Left_bar_bleue19/19Downtime with the Dwarves Empty_bar_bleue  (19/19)
    Action Points:
    Downtime with the Dwarves Left_bar_bleue1/0Downtime with the Dwarves Empty_bar_bleue  (1/0)
    Character Sheet:

Post  whit10 Wed Jan 25, 2023 12:22 am

Once Vasyli is done, he will begin preparing to head home for important matters. (or whatever the GM has planned, etc.)
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Downtime with the Dwarves Left_bar_bleue35/35Downtime with the Dwarves Empty_bar_bleue  (35/35)
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Wed Jan 25, 2023 1:16 am

Their response is understandable.... predictable. What happened next was quite... unexpected.

Qhu became as distressed by the Dawi as they are by him. The sheer chaos of tens of thousands of free minds all going about their independent ways was terrifying. A large hall with dozens of conversations was simply overwhelming for him. Qhu was on sensory overload anywhere in public. He retreated to whatever chambers were provided for him at the first opportunity.

Qhu tries to calm his brain but he has no anchor. He finds himself longing for the quiet order of the Hive Mind. Mother Brain was the only voice he heard in his head for most of life. Mother Brain listened. Mother Brain comforted him, as she did for all in the colony. But even this brings no relief, for he loathes the thought of that mental slavery. He loathes himself for missing it.

He misses Whisp and Haywire. The latter rarely spoke and the former never stopped. But one voice he could handle. This is.... unhinged.

Qhu waits for quiet of the sleeping hours. He does not skulk through the shadows, but simply sits outside in the quiet air. He does not don his disguise kit. He dares not invade a passing mind with telepathy, so he simply bows his head, averts his eyes and holds his hands low with open palms to any sentries or passer byes.

If by chance, he sees any mushroom vendors, he would cautiously approach looking for food. (Brain shrooms)
    Whitey
    Whitey

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Downtime with the Dwarves Left_bar_bleue30/30Downtime with the Dwarves Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Whitey Wed Jan 25, 2023 10:00 am

The shopkeeper goes back behind the counter and starts rummaging around, placing various items on top. All are very curious looking, some…seem…like magic items?

“Hmm, nope, yep…oh, forgot about this one…ooh that one’s fun…no…no…oh definitely yes..”

Alan, roll 1d6 two times please.

As for Qhu, he does find the mushroom vendor he seeks. Dude has his cart parked outside a tavern and is plying a decent trade with the patrons staggering out on their way home and looking for something to soak up the booze before passing out.
    He turns a querying eye on Qhu “I know who you are…pick anything you like…on the house…but if you don’t mind, can you keep it moving? I don’t want you spooking the next round of customers. No offense…you know some of my best friends are…like…umm…yeah, anyways just enjoy the shrooms my guy.”
    Whitey
    Whitey

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Whitey Wed Jan 25, 2023 10:06 am

Marin arrived at the Dawi city shortly after the heroes left to deal with the Beholder et. al. he was quite eager to join the hunt and prove his mettle to the dwarves, but he was convinced to stay behind as going out alone in the tunnels is extremely ill advised. He’s been attending Wilhelm’s court in the meantime and has had a front row seat to the new round of celebrations. He studies the returning heroes carefully and is surprised to see them scatter about the city upon returning. Perhaps their allegiances are not as strong as some
    may have thought…

Josh, any activity Marin wishes to engage in?

Last edited by Whitey on Wed Jan 25, 2023 10:58 am; edited 1 time in total
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Downtime with the Dwarves Left_bar_bleue35/35Downtime with the Dwarves Empty_bar_bleue  (35/35)
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Wed Jan 25, 2023 10:17 am

Qhu graciously takes a few brain shrooms. As he returns to his chambers, he wonders if he should have insisted on payment. Would that have insulted the offer or was the offer just get to rid of him? Qhu does not understand the intricacies of social economics. Everything was simply provided in the colony.

@Alan - on 2nd thought, sell the wand of web. I have so many concentration aoe spells, he probably wont use it. The acid arrow is enough, thanks
    navyik
    navyik

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Downtime with the Dwarves Left_bar_bleue68/68Downtime with the Dwarves Empty_bar_bleue  (68/68)
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  navyik Wed Jan 25, 2023 11:36 am

Rolling "1d6" 2 times

1: 4
    2: 2

“I also got a wand I’d like to trade if you are interested. It covers everything in webs. Pretty useful when I turn into a spider, but it creeps my friends out.”

Yeah, concentration is a commodity as much as attunement is.
    Whitey
    Whitey

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Whitey Wed Jan 25, 2023 1:00 pm

The old mage puts a Drift Globe and Goggles of Night up on the counter. “Either one of these grab you? Hmm…got a good scroll around here somewhere too.” He fishes a Wall of Fire scroll out of a box and hands it to Warhol. “I’ll take the wand off yer hands too and give ya some coin back.”

As the parties make the exchange of goods and coin he points to a cloak hanging on the wall. “Ya can have that too, if you want. Can’t even hear myself think when I’ve got it on. Not sure what use anyone would have for it, hmm?”

Cowl of the Quiet Mind
    When the wearer of this cloak raises the hood they become immune to sending and receiving telepathy, both innate and magical. The cloak also grants Advantage on all rolls to maintain spell concentration when the wearer takes damage.

The mage walks Warhol to the door and pats him fondly on the shell. “You’re certainly a peculiar fellow, but stop in anytime you’re in town. Pleasure doin business with you.” He shuffles back to his rocker and dozes off before Warhol is back on the street.
    whit10
    whit10

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Downtime with the Dwarves Left_bar_bleue19/19Downtime with the Dwarves Empty_bar_bleue  (19/19)
    Action Points:
    Downtime with the Dwarves Left_bar_bleue1/0Downtime with the Dwarves Empty_bar_bleue  (1/0)
    Character Sheet:

Post  whit10 Wed Jan 25, 2023 2:03 pm

Vossik (new name) is still a new arrival here. He doesn't have much in the way of coin (not sure how we would figure that for a new guy at 11th level)
    Whitey
    Whitey

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Whitey Wed Jan 25, 2023 2:12 pm

5d4x10/level for your gold.

Vossik has the run of the city as an honored guest of the King. If there’s anything he’d like to explore or try to find he may do so without fear of social repercussions.
    whit10
    whit10

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  whit10 Wed Jan 25, 2023 2:26 pm

Vossik will seek out the party of heroes he has heard of... they were mentioned by his Grand Duke as the ones he should contact (based on the rumors that reached the Grand Duke). Otherwise, as he has never been in the Dwarven kingdom before, he will 'take it all in' for now.
    Whitey
    Whitey

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Whitey Wed Jan 25, 2023 2:54 pm

Vossik is able to find Marvin in a raucous tavern surrounded by his new clan of ‘Lunkers. He’s two and a half sheets to the wind. He staggers over to the reptilian newcomer and gives him a wobbly once-over “Good one Warhol…you look jush like ‘n algatorrr hee hee. You want to have some drinksh wif ush!?” He turns to the dwarves “Hey you rockheadsh! Make sum room for my …burp…friend Warhol! He’sh ushual..usuahushsuhs…hee hee…sometimesh a turtl but tonight he’sh a big lishard!!”
    whit10
    whit10

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  whit10 Wed Jan 25, 2023 3:06 pm

"you must be mistaken my friend, my name is Vossik. I am a new arrival here. You are Marvin Vin Marvin, one of the great heroes that fought the witch and the Hags, yes?"
    Whitey
    Whitey

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Whitey Wed Jan 25, 2023 3:15 pm

“Hee hee, shure, that’s me! Shlept through most of it! Here! Have sum ale ‘n I’ll tell you all a..burp…about it!”

Marvin shoves a tankard into Vossik’s hand and leads him to a long table the Lunkers have gathered around. He drunkenly regales the group with tales of his adventures in the tunnels, more or less accurately. By the end he’s starting to visibly fade, and as he completes his tale, he slumps against Vossik’s shoulder and starts quietly snoring.
    Whitey
    Whitey

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Whitey Wed Jan 25, 2023 4:00 pm

The next morning after breakfast each of your are summoned to King Wilhelm’s court. He sits on his throne with two of his advisors and an emissary from the Kingdom of Merciana standing beside him.

One of the advisors leans down to whisper something in the King’s ear. He considers it for a moment and then nods. The advisor leaves the hall.

Marvin and Vasyli are also present and fall in alongside you.

The King rises from his throne and addresses the group of adventurers. “Friends, once again we thank those of you who fought the evil scourges in the tunnels on our behalf. The Dawi are eternally grateful and your names will be etched in the stone alongside generations of your hero brethren. We mourn the loss of your fallen comrades and have sent reparations and word of their great deeds to their homelands.” His advisor raises an eyebrow at this claim but remains quiet. The King continues:

“I have heard Vasyli the great armorer wishes to return to his home. We thank you for your service to our people. Know that you will always have a place in the forges of the Dawi.” Vasyli says his farewells, ruffles Marvin’s hair, and steps out of the room.

“Warhol, you and Warden Toadstool…err, VinMarvin, remain in service to King Arcadia of Merciana. He has sent his envoy to us, arriving just last evening.” He turns to the Mercianan “Mr. Waverly, you may present the scrolls.”

The Mercianan diplomat hands scrolls to Marvin and Warhol.
    Marvin quickly reads his scroll and stifles a sniffle. He turns to the group with glistening eyes. “Well guys, guess the king needs me back in the Forest at home. I’m to leave with the junior ambassador’s caravan back over the border.” He gives Warhol an abrupt hug and says farewell to Qhu and Vossik. “I’ll go pack my…sniff…my things.”

Marvin exits the hall with his heart on his sleeve.

Last edited by Whitey on Wed Jan 25, 2023 4:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Whitey
    Whitey

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Whitey Wed Jan 25, 2023 4:23 pm

The text of Warhol’s scroll:

To the attention of my dearest WolfTurtle,

News of your success in defending my kingdom in my name and under my banner has reached my ears. Well done! You have conquered giants, witches, and all manner of beasts set before you. I was truly prescient that day we found you in the woods. The gods clearly imbued me with superior judgement!

I have one final task for you, and should you succeed, you will have earned your freedom and the right to roam freely or settle as you wish in Merciana.

As you know, thanks to my acumen in diplomacy and supreme benevolence, I have brokered a peace with the Kingdom of Koroth. I have now committed my considerable talent to uniting us with the vast land of Abbysaid! I have betrothed my son, Prince Chaddicus to the only daughter of Abbysaid’s Emir. I am told she is a beauty of great renown!

In advance of the upcoming royal wedding, the Emir has dispatched a caravan to bring the dowry that is rightfully mine. A battalion of my finest men has left the capital to meet them on neutral ground, in the Free City of Alshams Alqamar, where they will take possession of the dowry and return it to me.

As you can imagine, the dowry is of quite considerable value and I will leave nothing to chance in securing it for our coffers. You are to go to the Free City as my agent, unknown to the Abyssians and my battalion, and ensure that the exchange occurs without incident.

King Wilhelm has graciously offered you safe passage through the mountains of Koroth and will outfit you with gear and comfortable means to travel. Gather trustworthy men around you with my blessing. I know you will continue to serve the crown and its holdings to the best of your considerable abilities.

Regards,
    King Arcadia

Last edited by Whitey on Wed Jan 25, 2023 5:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Whitey
    Whitey

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Whitey Wed Jan 25, 2023 4:38 pm

Warhol finishes reading the scroll. The King sits back in his throne as his advisor approaches the group. The advisor says quietly to Qhu “King Wilhelm requests that you accompany Mr. Warhol on his journey. We believe it may be best for all parties if we remain grateful to you for your heroics from afar.”

To Vossik “Honored guest, the King will remain hospitable to you for as long as you wish to stay. He is, however, aware of the decree from your Grand Duke and encourages you to explore the reach of that request alongside these men. As a token of goodwill, the king bestows this ring upon you to aid in protecting you during your travels.” He places a silver ring (RoP +1) on the Lizardman’s finger.

To Warhol “We have prepared a vehicle for your use in traveling to the Free City and will guide you to the surface. What else may we do to aid you in your preparations?”

Last edited by Whitey on Wed Jan 25, 2023 5:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
    whit10
    whit10

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  whit10 Wed Jan 25, 2023 4:48 pm

Vossik accepts the ring with grace "thank you my lord. I will prepare my land-strider (lizard-like horse) at once." (I'll get her stats and name posted later today/tonight)

Mike... so glad you're bringing in Abbysaid!
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Wed Jan 25, 2023 8:59 pm

Whitey wrote: Prince Chaddicus

lol!

Love it! What could go wrong?

I am also really glad that we get to explore more of the world.

Qhu gurgles at the ambassador with tentacles wiggling. He reaches out and gently taps his mind, "Pardon the intrusion! Your kingdom owes me no gratitude. I acted in my own.... interests. If anything, I owe your King for sending his heroes in the first place. I will accompany them, with their consent... of course. Free minds must determine their own... paths."

Qhu bows to the group and broadcasts, "by your leave"
    navyik
    navyik

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  navyik Wed Jan 25, 2023 10:42 pm

Warhol hears most of the proclamation looking up from his breakfast.

“Well, ah… thanks your Majesty. I uh, never really needed all that much before until I got a bunch of these shiny circles.  I had all the earthworms, grubs, snails, beetles, caterpillars, grass, fruit, berries, mushrooms and flowers I could eat and a nice pond to soak in. Yesterday I thought I was gonna get rid of a bunch of these,” he holds up a handful of gold, absently dropping a few pieces among a cluster of children and chuckles. “But I just ended up with more. So, uh, maybe I need something to keep them in… I guess?”

“Otherwise, oh, sorry, excuse me…” Warhol stumbles through the crowd a little towards the King.  “Otherwise, all I ever really wanted was to be able to help my friends, ya know?” He gestureds to Qhu, “Of course you are always welcome to join me, my friend. Us strange aquatic humanoids gotta stick together, right?”

“Anyways, I dunno, I don’t usually need much, uh, unless there’s something your majesty in your renowned wisdom thinks would help me do that better?”
    Whitey
    Whitey

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Whitey Wed Jan 25, 2023 11:21 pm

The dwarven King looks quizzically at Warhol, not really sure what the Tortle is talking about or if he understands any of what he’s been directed to do by Warhol’s liege the Mercianan king, or even if Warhol knows where he his or what day it is. “My son,” King Wilhelm begins, “My attendant and the Mercianan envoy will lead you to the surface where you can begin your mission. You do understand what  has been asked of you…?” He turns to his attendant “get this poor creature a coin purse, for Thuemor’s sake.”

The Mercianan diplomat has a deeply concerned frown on his face. He mutters under his breath to his dwarven peer “how has this vacuous simpleton managed to successfully maraud through half of the western realm!?”

Warhol is handed a coin purse to retain his sizeable cash holdings and the unlikely trio of adventurers are ushered out of the King’s audience to make their final preparations for the journey ahead. (last call for any outfitting. I’m assuming Warhol gives the Cowl to Qhu, but y’all can role-play that if you like)

As the party ascends through the tunnels they are coached by the Mercianan Emmissary Mr. Waverly. “Try and pay attention as I have important  instructions for you. You will travel by wagon east through the Koroth Mountains with this Writ of Passage from King Wilhelm.” He hands Warhol a dwarven scroll. “Any dwarves you encounter will be indifferent to you at worst and at best may render aid or shelter. You’re on your own with hostile flora and fauna.

When you descend from the mountains you will encounter the main trade road into the Free City. It will likely be quite busy as the city is hosting its annual regatta and people from all over the Seven Kingdoms will be en route to the festivities. Should anyone inquire about your disposition you will tell them you are circus performers en route to entertain a wealthy merchant in the Sapphire District.

That merchant is named Hakim bin Salaam, and he is sympathetic to the alliance of Merciana and Abysssaid. He will host the exchange of the dowry at his estate under cover of the regatta celebration. He is anticipating your arrival, but knows not of your true purpose, which, again, is to insure that no one interferes with the King’s men receiving the dowry.”

He pauses to take a breath and considers the sight before him: A lizard, a squid, and a turtle. “Well at least they’ll believe the circus part. Any questions?”
    whit10
    whit10

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  whit10 Wed Jan 25, 2023 11:47 pm

Vossik smiles at the envoy after his "circus" comment... "I'm sure you meant no disrespect, but my people are not accustomed to insults from... mammals. We will fulfill our part of this mission, I swear this by the great ancestors."
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Thu Jan 26, 2023 12:13 am

Whitey wrote:
    He pauses to take a breath and considers the sight before him: A lizard, a squid, and a turtle. “Well at least they’ll believe the circus part. Any questions?”

we HAVE to find a tavern just so the GM can write:  "a lizard, a squid and a turtle walk into the bar...."

whit10 wrote:Vossik smiles at the envoy after his "circus" comment... "I'm sure you meant no disrespect, but my people are not accustomed to insults from... mammals. We will fulfill our part of this mission, I swear this by the great ancestors."

Qhu chuckles at the reptilian humor.  His laugh sounds like water bubbling in a bong.  Qhu shoots Vossik a quick thought, "pardon the interruption dragon-born, but his soup (cerebral fluids) would lack any nutrients."  Qhu bubbles again at his own joke.
    whit10
    whit10

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  whit10 Thu Jan 26, 2023 12:16 am

"You are not familiar with my people; we are NOT dragon born. We come from more noble ancestors that are not greedy nor tyrannical. Dragons are.... vile and corrupted." He scowls. "I will tell you the tale of our origin while we travel."
    navyik
    navyik

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  navyik Thu Jan 26, 2023 12:47 am

“I undahstand the job, boss,” Warhol asserts casually. “Thanks for delivering the mail.” Warhol tucks the scrolls neatly into his armpit with considerable fanfare, scraping out of some kind of yellow crumbly buildup, and commentary on its texture and density.  “Now, I read once in the King’s library that you and I gotta shake hands when passing off the command of a mission.”

“I guess I could use a few scrolls and maybe something to help me detect magic. I was at the magic shop last night and they had a few things, but not a lot.”

“Any of you’s guys need a cloak? This guy in the magic shop gave it to me. Made me feel alone in my own head. Was really weird. Anyways, I already got a cloak.
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Thu Jan 26, 2023 1:14 am

whit10 wrote:"You are not familiar with my people; we are NOT dragon born. We come from more noble ancestors that are not greedy nor tyrannical. Dragons are.... vile and corrupted." He scowls. "I will tell you the tale of our origin while we travel."

Qhu nods, "My apologies. I look forward to hearing your story."

navyik wrote:
    “Any of you’s guys need a cloak? This guy in the magic shop gave it to me. Made me feel alone in my own head. Was really weird. Anyways, I already got a cloak.

Qhu rubs his temples and sends a thought to Warhol, "My head aches at all the mental chatter here. I would appreciate any... relief."
    navyik
    navyik

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  navyik Thu Jan 26, 2023 7:25 pm

Warhol thinks for a moment. “Try this on,” Warhol says, handing the cloak to Qhu. “I don’t know why it smells like cheese, but I think it will help.”
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Thu Jan 26, 2023 7:35 pm

Qhu examines the cloak with his tentacles.
    "I am unfamiliar with this Cheese species you mention. It tastes like sad ogre brains to me.
    Emotional state at the time of supping has such an impact of the flavor of the soup.... most curious."
    navyik
    navyik

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  navyik Thu Jan 26, 2023 8:27 pm

Chris wrote:Qhu examines the cloak with his tentacles.
    "I am unfamiliar with this Cheese species you mention.  It tastes like sad ogre brains to me.
    Emotional state at the time of supping has such an impact of the flavor of the soup.... most curious."

“I guess I shouldn’t judge, since technically I have eaten a clone of myself and of Vasyli.”
    whit10
    whit10

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  whit10 Thu Jan 26, 2023 10:39 pm

Vossik makes a mental note not to eat anything offered by these two weirdos. Shocked
    Whitey
    Whitey

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Whitey Thu Jan 26, 2023 11:54 pm

whit10 wrote:Vossik makes a mental note not to eat anything offered by these two weirdos. Shocked

😂

The story continues:

https://lodgestgaming.forumotion.com/t481-over-the-hills-and-far-away

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 12:08 am