Dropbox - http://www.dropbox.com/

Open Office - http://www.openoffice.org/

5 posters

Best Laid Plans of Rodians and Men

whit10
    whit10

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Best Laid Plans of Rodians and Men - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue19/19Best Laid Plans of Rodians and Men - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (19/19)
    Action Points:
    Best Laid Plans of Rodians and Men - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/0Best Laid Plans of Rodians and Men - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/0)
    Character Sheet:

Best Laid Plans of Rodians and Men - Page 2 Empty Re: Best Laid Plans of Rodians and Men

Post  whit10 Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:00 am

...best laid plans, something, something.  We need a Noble, lol
    Robyo
    Robyo

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Best Laid Plans of Rodians and Men - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Best Laid Plans of Rodians and Men - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
    Action Points:
    Best Laid Plans of Rodians and Men - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Best Laid Plans of Rodians and Men - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

Best Laid Plans of Rodians and Men - Page 2 Empty Re: Best Laid Plans of Rodians and Men

Post  Robyo Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:53 pm

Chris wrote:
    Robyo wrote:I am astounded that actually worked!

Sharn will use Medkit on the Gungan.
    Treat Injury Check:
    3+12= 15 ...restores 3 vitality. Is he wounded as well?

Sharn growls a few sentences and Irwin translates: (for the Gungan's benefit): {"Boss says you can return the favor. Come and tell his companions what you know of what's going on in this spaceport."}
    The Gungan is wounded as well, he would have only lasted another round, maybe 2.

You chose wisely - the Arcona was the one that felt wronged by the Gungan, so the Whiphid had less motivation to stay and was more easily encouraged to leave.  Without his muscle, the little Arcona was not going to stick around and fight a Wookie over a salt deal gone bad.

Chris wrote:
    Arcona are a reptilian race.  They never developed hyper-drives on their own and are generally regarded as being a "low tech" species.  They have multi-faceted eyes that seem to sparkle.  Arcona often develop an addiction to salt.

Chris wrote:
    "You got lucky today, froggie.  You ever cut my salt with sugar again and you're a dead tadpole.  Got it?!?"   The Arcona will attempt to flee as well.
    The Gungan replies in gratitude, "Meesah knowing nothing about what's going on in that spacedock, meesah sorry, masta."  A sly grin crosses the Gungan's wide face,  "Maybe Meesah helpin you friends with sumpin else?  Meesah gotsa Spice, Glitterstims, Salts.... yousah like?  Meesah got"

Best Laid Plans of Rodians and Men - Page 2 Drug_d10
    Heal Another on the Gungan:
    10+13= 23 ...3 wound points restored.

Sharn's current vit: 30/32

With Irwin's help, Sharn explains to the gungan, that he is not interested in spice. However, he knows some folks who might be. They are in the next docking bay over. Sharn urges the gungan to accompany him, then he walks over to the hanger doors.
    navyik
    navyik

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Best Laid Plans of Rodians and Men - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue68/68Best Laid Plans of Rodians and Men - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (68/68)
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  navyik Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:50 pm

Genius sharn!
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Best Laid Plans of Rodians and Men - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue35/35Best Laid Plans of Rodians and Men - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/35)
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:33 pm

Robyo wrote:
    Heal Another on the Gungan:
    10+13= 23 ...3 wound points restored.

Sharn's current vit: 30/32

With Irwin's help, Sharn explains to the gungan, that he is not interested in spice. However, he knows some folks who might be. They are in the next docking bay over. Sharn urges the gungan to accompany him, then he walks over to the hanger doors.
    The Gungan drug dealer seems to appreciate the healing. He is willing to follow the Wookie to some new clients.

However, Heal Another is a Full Round Action, so Sharn will have to wait to move to the blast doors.

T'son is up, followed up Daxx
    MAS
    MAS
    Admin

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Best Laid Plans of Rodians and Men - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60/112Best Laid Plans of Rodians and Men - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/112)
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  MAS Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:49 pm

On with the plan - 

Moving forward towards the ship, as would the repair crew - If we are lucky, we can just walk the whole team on, button up, and make a run for it. Better pick up the pace wookie! 

"Hey now, no need for all the weapons and such, doesnt make much sense to threatening folks who are here to help ya'. We'll get this finsihed fast as we can - cuz thats our motto - "FAST and FRIENDLY, that's 'R' Repairs!"

Diplomacy -
    Result of the throw of dice "1d20 +10" :

11 + 10 = 21
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Best Laid Plans of Rodians and Men - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue35/35Best Laid Plans of Rodians and Men - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/35)
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:06 pm

MAS wrote:On with the plan - 

Moving forward towards the ship, as would the repair crew - If we are lucky, we can just walk the whole team on, button up, and make a run for it. Better pick up the pace wookie! 

"Hey now, no need for all the weapons and such, doesnt make much sense to threatening folks who are here to help ya'. We'll get this finsihed fast as we can - cuz thats our motto - "FAST and FRIENDLY, that's 'R' Repairs!"

Diplomacy -

11 + 10 = 21
    Like with Sharn, Diplomacy is a full round action (at least), so T'son makes his appeal for less hostility from the thugs from the doorway to the docking bay.

they seem less hostile, but are still watching you very suspiciously

Daxx is up
    followed by Rakhu
    whit10
    whit10

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Best Laid Plans of Rodians and Men - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue19/19Best Laid Plans of Rodians and Men - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (19/19)
    Action Points:
    Best Laid Plans of Rodians and Men - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/0Best Laid Plans of Rodians and Men - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/0)
    Character Sheet:

Post  whit10 Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:44 pm

"yup, can't get you folks a flyin' off iffin yer ship ain't fixed." with the dumbest grin he can muster.

Daxx is done and more or less taking his cues from T'son for now.
    navyik
    navyik

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Best Laid Plans of Rodians and Men - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue68/68Best Laid Plans of Rodians and Men - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (68/68)
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  navyik Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:24 pm

"We've got a lot of parts to move, so if time is the issue..." he gestures to the two guarding the blast door and points to the parts, and keeps walking toward the ship with his crate. Base speed. Waiting for the bad guy to ease up on thana.

"Hey you," to drunk momma, (trying to push her buttons). "I hired you to move parts you drunk, not to dawddle. Hurry up and do what you came to do already!"
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:15 am

Alan, I have to admit, the GM is a bit confused here.  I don't like to ask for players to explain their intentions too much, I would rather just let you act and me react, but I have to ask what you are trying to accomplish here?  

These are your last 3 interactions with the mother

Chris wrote:
    navyik wrote:"Miss... ma'am... whatever... what if we take you and your boy with us.  Just for now.  Maybe we can get him to the temple.  Then nobody has to get shot.  But if you make a fuss we cant get on the ship.  Tell you what.  Pretend you're not with us.  Walk up after we get on board."
      "T'son, set for stun."

"uh.... ya'all would do that for us?"   Jayne stares blankly for a minute, as if trying to understand this new concept - kindness from strangers.  "Ok, I will do as you say."  As if she realized she wasn't being grouchy anymore, "but if ya'all start making a run for yer ship without us...."  she spits and pats her scattergun "ya'all get a load a buckshot in yer ass!"
    you show her kindness and offer to take her with you, but then you want her to make a ruckuss and continue to get her riled up?

Chris wrote:
    navyik wrote:"Lets get to work boys."  Then to drunk momma,"hey you, get a move on, the man's in a hurry."

Forward 5 hexes.  Hoping momma makes a ruckuss!

"ARE YOU DRUNK?!?  First ya tell me to stay here and act all hush like, now ya'ar hustlin my ass to move.  Whut the fuks is wrong with you Greenie? I am seriously beginnin to have my doubts abut yer ability to lead a bantha to the desert.  If you skrew this up with yer shinanygins, I am gonna put a load a buckshot in yer green ass first."

Drunk Mutha moves 5 hexes to the East and is near Rakhu, her scattergun is in one hand and her bottle in the other

navyik wrote:"We've got a lot of parts to move, so if time is the issue..." he gestures to the two guarding the blast door and points to the parts, and keeps walking toward the ship with his crate.  Base speed.  Waiting for the bad guy to ease up on thana.

"Hey you," to drunk momma, (trying to push her buttons).  "I hired you to move parts you drunk, not to dawddle.  Hurry up and do what you came to do already!"

I am really confused and can only imagine a drunk, enraged momma hippo is equally confused.

Would you care to explain your thinking a bit?  It would help me figure out how to have her react.
    MAS
    MAS
    Admin

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Best Laid Plans of Rodians and Men - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60/112Best Laid Plans of Rodians and Men - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/112)
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  MAS Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:00 am

Flying to GA today, will post when able.
    navyik
    navyik

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  navyik Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:31 am

The original plan was to get the gang leader to walk out after a parts dealer, which involved momma staying behind. Rakhu sees that is not going to happen and sees now that a diversion is needed. Theres no way to tell anyone that in character. He is hoping that she would distract the leader enough that thana will have a chance. Right now there is no chance of doing this without a fight and if i shoot, thana dies. We kinda need her... rakhu expected them to be onboard i guess. Scenario is divergent from his vision of things enough to warrant plan b. But in character he cant explain that without blowing cover. Hoping either momma ( or drug dealer) creates a little chaos is all.scratch 
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:59 am

Ok, thanks for the explanation.  I really like that you are trying to role play your way through a change in plans, but just to offer a couple things to consider:

navyik wrote:The original plan was to get the gang leader to walk out after a parts dealer, which involved momma staying behind.  Rakhu sees that is not going to happen and sees now that a diversion is needed.
    This was the plan and you have really made no effort to even try that line yet, just sayin'

navyik wrote: Hoping either momma ( or drug dealer) creates a little chaos is all.scratch 
    I have tried to make momma's intentions clear, in the these posts.  This is the reaction Rakhu should logically expect

Chris wrote:
    She cocks her scattergun and takes a big slug of.... whatever that is.... "Or I am marching straight in there blastin' and to blazes with all yer plans"
    Chris wrote:
    "ARE YOU DRUNK?!? ..... If you skrew this up with yer shinanygins, I am gonna put a load a buckshot in yer green ass first."

Drunk Mutha moves 5 hexes to the East and is near Rakhu, her scattergun is in one hand and her bottle in the other
    Chris wrote:
    Now I told ya I was fixing for a killin' today, I got myzelf all sauced up and loaded paw's scattergun.  I AM TAKING MY BOY!"
    which is part of my confusion over having momma create the diversion, since you also believe this will happen if shooting starts

navyik wrote: Right now there is no chance of doing this without a fight and if i shoot, thana dies.  We kinda need her...  
    I am not trying to change your mind.  I just know that following what is being said on the forums can be confusing and I just want to make sure you understand what has been established, since it seems like momma has stated 3 times her intentions and that doesn't jive with you want to happen by getting her to act.

it's your decision and you character, I just don't want another "but that's not what I thought was happening" scenario.

let me know how you want to proceed, since we have time and Matt is traveling today
    navyik
    navyik

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  navyik Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:47 am

I suppose i will try to carry out the original plan and reserve chaos for a moment of actual impasse instead of trying to anticipate it. Im probably overthinking due to the time we all have between actions, (which is a natural consequence of forum gaming).

Rakhu will instead just move along patiently at base speed, leaving momma be,
    though he still indicates to the guards that things would work more quuckly if they help.
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:36 am

navyik wrote:I suppose i will try to carry out the original plan and reserve chaos for a moment of actual impasse instead of trying to anticipate it.  Im probably overthinking due to the time we all have between actions, (which is a natural consequence of forum gaming).  

Rakhu will instead just move along patiently at base speed, leaving momma be,
    though he still indicates to the guards that things would work more quuckly if they help.
    no worries, again it is totally up to you, I just wanted to make sure you remembered what momma indicated she would do - start shooting, maybe even at Rakhu if she was mad enough

Rakhu moves along pushing his cart of parts.  

Momma is just standing outside watching, she moves slightly.  She is trying to peer into the docking bay, presumably looking for her kid, who she can't see because of the angle.

The 2 thugs by the door look back to Bre'un after Rakhu indicates they should help.  Bre'un frowns but nods his head.  The Aqualish and the Mon Cal exit the hangar and holster their pistols. They go get another cart, from Tank, who then helps Daxx.  The furry Talz by the ship is still holding his rifle and watching everyone carefully.

I adjusted positions slightly, just to make it easier to see.

Best Laid Plans of Rodians and Men - Page 2 Hangar11

I added the thugs to the bottom of the non-combat initiative order, since they just acted after Rakhu

Chris wrote:
    let's follow non combat initiative order:

Sharn
    T'son
    Daxx and Tank **EA 7 rds**
    Rakhu
    drunk mutha
    alien thugs
    Sharn is now up, followed by T'son

Everyone make a Knowledge: Alien Species, roll on your turn. (I should remember to do this more often for all the aliens you encounter)
    whit10
    whit10

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  whit10 Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:42 am

you mean those of us that have that particular knowledge should roll, yes?
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:12 am

whit10 wrote:you mean those of us that have that particular knowledge should roll, yes?
    yes, or even just a basic INT check if you don't have KNO: Alien Species.

instead of just telling everyone interesting bits of info on aliens, i wanted to have rolls determine how much you collectively know about them. A lot of things in SW are related to the Alien Species information, regarding interactions, loyalties, customs, etc etc.
    whit10
    whit10

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  whit10 Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:20 am

Knowledge Alien species (or whatever)

Roll(1d20)+2:
    15,+2
    Total:17
    MAS
    MAS
    Admin

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  MAS Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:09 pm

Alien Species Knowledge roll =

Result of the throw of dice "1d20 +1" :

20 + 1 = 21

hrumph- woulda rather saved that 20 for sumthin a bit more exciting!
    navyik
    navyik

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  navyik Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:31 pm

19+1=20

Heh heh...
    Robyo
    Robyo

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Robyo Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:54 pm

Sharn walks up beside Rakhu. He is holding a hydrospanner. He is planning to go along with "the plan" and be the first mechanic, while trying to get near to Thana.
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:00 pm

Robyo wrote:Sharn walks up beside Rakhu. He is holding a hydrospanner. He is planning to go along with "the plan" and be the first mechanic, while trying to get near to Thana.
    Shady-G, as the Gungan Spice Seller is known on the streets of Ord Mantell, follows behind Sharn expecting to meet some new customers.

Best Laid Plans of Rodians and Men - Page 2 1_hang11

Alien Knowledge results - excellent rolls are rarely wasted, if one knows how to use them!  

Best Laid Plans of Rodians and Men - Page 2 Aquali10
    Aqualish a brutish and not very bright species.  They often act as thugs and muscle, as they enjoy bullying people.   They are not very bright, however and really need someone smarter to lead them to mischief.  (like Panda Baba and Dr. Evizan on Tattooine that bullied Luke).

Best Laid Plans of Rodians and Men - Page 2 Mon_ca10
    Mon Cals are an aquatic race.  In this time period they are rarely seen walking the galaxy.  They are generally peaceful and prefer exploring space and underwater planets.  Some do find themselves in all manner of work, as it is a big galaxy, but they are non-violent by nature.

Best Laid Plans of Rodians and Men - Page 2 Talz10
    Talz call the frozen wastelands of Alzoc III home.  Though they look very similar to Whiphids, they are in fact the polar opposite.  (polar, frozen planet, get it? clown )  They are somewhat primitive, but they are highly intelligent and experts at arctic tactics.  In fact, they make up the Republic's Blizzard Force of special cold weather shock troops.  Their fur is highly resistant to cold weather.  The Talz train other Republic soldiers at arctic warfare and are respected by the Republic and feared by the Sith Empire, who have no counter on frozen worlds.  They are experts at camouflage and guerrilla tactics.

Chris wrote:

Sharn
    T'son
    Rakhu
    drunk mutha
    alien thugs
    T'son is up
    Robyo
    Robyo

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Robyo Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:04 am

I forgot to add my roll, but it was dismal.
    Alien Knowledge check:
    3+2= 5
    tongue 
    MAS
    MAS
    Admin

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  MAS Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:05 pm

Straight to the ship's entrance. 

(My gut feeling reading about the Aliens is that they might possibly be turned away from working for/with Breun. Anybody else seeing something there? Also - a team built to deal with aquatic/arctic environments...how does/will this relate to our mission?)
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:09 pm

MAS wrote:Straight to the ship's entrance. 
    Ok, no resistance

Daxx is up
    whit10
    whit10

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  whit10 Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:14 pm

I agree Matt, we need to find out what this guy has on them, or what he's offered them. Daxx has zip for social skills so I nominate anyone else. lol... I'll still try to think of a way to help though.
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:41 pm

whit10 wrote:I agree Matt, we need to find out what this guy has on them, or what he's offered them.  Daxx has zip for social skills so I nominate anyone else. lol... I'll still try to think of a way to help though.
    it is Daxx's turn, are you actually doing anything or passing your action to Rakhu?
    whit10
    whit10

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  whit10 Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:32 pm

Damn, I'll have to pass. Can't really think of a way to aid the situation at the moment with this set of skills
    navyik
    navyik

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  navyik Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:47 pm

whit10 wrote:Damn, I'll have to pass.  Can't really think of a way to aid the situation at the moment with this set of skills
    But do you have an action???
    whit10
    whit10

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  whit10 Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:27 am

uh, no Alan.. I told you I'm moving the cart and following T'son's lead.
    navyik
    navyik

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  navyik Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:41 am

whit10 wrote:uh, no Alan.. I told you I'm moving the cart and following T'son's lead.
    Ok. Had me thinking u were gonna stand still this round. Rakhu moves forward base speed. Holding standard açtion.
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:10 am

Chris wrote:
    it is Daxx's turn, are you actually doing anything or passing your action to Rakhu?
    whit10 wrote:Damn, I'll have to pass.  Can't really think of a way to aid the situation at the moment with this set of skills
    whit10 wrote:uh, no Alan.. I told you I'm moving the cart and following T'son's lead.
    Please try to actually state what you are doing when it is your turn.  I have to agree 100% with Alan here.  I will let you move this turn, but if you write "Damn, I'll have to pass" that means, you are passing your turn and not doing anything.  

Map updated, T'son doesn't quite make it to the ship door on a double move, unless you ran, which would seem a bit odd.  Daxx and Tank go as far as they can through the bottleneck at the door.

Rakhu is up

Best Laid Plans of Rodians and Men - Page 2 1_hang12
    navyik
    navyik

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  navyik Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:06 am

Base speed pulling up to t'son's right. Hold rest of action. Are those nikto at the bottom dead, in chains, or what?
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:15 am

navyik wrote:Base speed pulling up to t'son's right.  Hold rest of action.  Are those nikto at the bottom dead, in chains, or what?
    Chris wrote:
    The nikto crew are all off-screen to the right, hanging out sheepishly.

Mutha is still hanging out

the aqualish and mon cal are stuck behind Daxx and Tank.  They are grumbling about being "porters" and this "pile of junk" of Huttese.

Best Laid Plans of Rodians and Men - Page 2 1_hang13

Chris wrote:

Sharn
    T'son
    Rakhu
    drunk mutha
    alien thugs
    Sharn is up
    Robyo
    Robyo

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Robyo Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:06 pm

Double-move up to Thana.

Irwin explains that we're here to "fix what needs fix'n." Sharn smiles and nods in a professional manner.
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:32 pm

Robyo wrote:Double-move up to Thana.

Irwin explains that we're here to "fix what needs fix'n." Sharn smiles and nods in a professional manner.
    Thana begins to reply, "Thank you guys for getting the parts so quickly....."  but she is cut off by the approach of Shady-G.

Best Laid Plans of Rodians and Men - Page 2 Drug_d11

Shady-G eyes what he presumes are the new customers Sharn told him about, "These-ah are you-sah friends that wantin the spice, wook?  Ok, mee-sah gots what you-sah needs, right here!"  Shady-G opens his coat to show his wares to the boy, Bre'un and Thana.

Bre'un leans in, as if inspecting the merchandise.  His left arm is still holding a hilt aimed at Thana.  

Best Laid Plans of Rodians and Men - Page 2 Face_s11

"Come here Gungan, let me see what we have here....."  Shady-G takes a step closer, his outstretched trenchcoat blocking Bre'un from view of the party.

A moment later a bright red energy blade explodes through the back of Shady-G.  The blade remains in place and the body slices itself in half as it slumps to the floor.  Bre'un is clearly holding two lightsabers, though the main hand was concealed under his coat initially.

He glares at the Wookie and his companions (the party). You can tell there is a look of "guilt by association" in his eyes. He growls in a deep threatening voice "Get this filth away from my son.  Leave your parts or leave your lives."

There is more than words behind the threat.  Sharn and T'son need to make WILL saves.

Bre'un says kindly to his son, "We can fix the ship ourselves, we don't need this scum."

Best Laid Plans of Rodians and Men - Page 2 1_hang14
    MAS
    MAS
    Admin

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  MAS Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:18 pm

Will Save:

Result of the throw of dice "1d20 +6" :

5 + 6 = 11

This is going to be a mess. No
    whit10
    whit10

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  whit10 Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:51 pm

MAS wrote:

This is going to be a mess. No
    yeah... "I've got a bad feeling about this". Hoo boy
    Robyo
    Robyo

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Robyo Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:54 pm

Sharn's WILL save : 8+19= 27

I don't recall if Thana knows Shyriiiwook? If not, Sharn growls a response. Irwin translates, "Crikey! A little overkill there pardner! Boss says the gungan is of no concern. Beg the blademaster's parden, but Boss is only here to help Thana. We can help you too."

Diplomacy check:
    3+9= 12
    MAS
    MAS
    Admin

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  MAS Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:14 pm

If I get an action -

"Hey now...no need to get unreasonable, times being tense enough already. We've got nuthun to do with this gungan, though I did just see him casuing trobule outside. No accounting for some folks!"

Diplomacy =

3 + 10 = 13
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:13 pm

save results first

MAS wrote:Will Save:
    Result of the throw of dice "1d20 +6" :
    5 + 6 = 11
    failed

Robyo wrote:Sharn's WILL save : 8+19= 27
    success

Thana and Talz also fail, everyone else is out of range

Everyone who failed is SHAKEN condition, -2 to all attack rolls, saves, skill checks for 8 rds.  Thana and the Talz tremble visibly at Bre'un's presence.  T'son feels no confidence in any thoughts of conflict and wonders if he even has the will to act against such a foe.

moving on from Bre'un

Chris wrote:

Sharn and XXGunganXX
    *Bre'un
    T'son  **Shaken -2 to all, 8 rds**
    Rakhu
    drunk mutha
    alien thugs
    Talz **Shaken -2**
    Sharn has already acted this round, by taking a double move.  Reminder - Diplomacy is "at least a full round action" so he spoke and Irwin translated, but it was not a diplomacy attempt.  But Thana did speak broken Shrywook, yes.

T'son is indeed up next, but his roll is now modified by -2

MAS wrote:If I get an action -

"Hey now...no need to get unreasonable, times being tense enough already. We've got nuthun to do with this gungan, though I did just see him casuing trobule outside. No accounting for some folks!"

Diplomacy =

3 + 10 = 13
    total is 11, which seems to have no positive effect on the situation, Bre'un remains unfriendly.

Best Laid Plans of Rodians and Men - Page 2 Face_s12

"I have a ship and the parts to fix it, I don't need your help any longer.  Nothing will stop me from taking my boy off Ord Mantell....  (he pauses for a second, as if lost in thought) as quickly as possible.  Fix the ship, but I warn you that you now know the consequences for any further delays or dangers to my son."

Daxx and Tank are up
    whit10
    whit10

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  whit10 Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:55 pm

For the moment, Daxx will just nod at Tank and proceed to keep moving the parts cart towards the ship like he's just following orders..

"beware anger.. it leads to fucking up" Wink

navyik
    navyik

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  navyik Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:42 am

Rakhu walks around the pallet of parts and picks up the box that contains the rotary.
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:49 am

Daxx and Tank move, as directed.

Rakhu moves around his cart, as directed.

The Mutha moves across the docking bay doors to the other side, still looking for Delez inside.

The Aqualish and Mon Cal follow in line pushing their parts.  The Talz backs off a few hexes to the South, in part to get out of the way of the ship's hatch and partly because he is scared of Bre'un.

Best Laid Plans of Rodians and Men - Page 2 1_hang15

Chris wrote:

Sharn and XXGunganXX
    *Bre'un
    T'son  **Shaken -2 to all, 7 rds**
    Daxx and Tank **EA 6 rds**
    Rakhu
    drunk mutha
    alien thugs
    Talz **Shaken -2**
    Sharn is up
    Robyo
    Robyo

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Robyo Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:39 pm

Sharn stays with Thana. Hold action.
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:36 pm

Robyo wrote:Sharn stays with Thana. Hold action.
    Best Laid Plans of Rodians and Men - Page 2 Face_s13

Bre'un is still brandishing the ignited lightsaber that killed Shady-G.
    "Get moving, Wookie, or you will end up like your friend here.  Nothing for you to fix out here.  I am running out of patience warning you to do your job and stay away from me and my boy."

Bre'un readies an action

T'son (shaken) is up
    Robyo
    Robyo

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Robyo Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:43 pm

Chris wrote:
    Robyo wrote:Sharn stays with Thana. Hold action.
    Best Laid Plans of Rodians and Men - Page 2 Face_s13

Bre'un is still brandishing the ignited lightsaber that killed Shady-G.
    "Get moving, Wookie, or you will end up like your friend here.  Nothing for you to fix out here.  I am running out of patience warning you to do your job and stay away from me and my boy."

Bre'un readies an action

T'son (shaken) is up

this:
    Robyo wrote:Sharn agrees to the nosepicker's plan. It seems sound. He will be the first to enter, along with Irwin, holding tools and posing as mechanics. Sharn vows to protect Thana. If any gangsters accost them, he will relieve them of their arms and club them to death with them.
    Sharn vowed to protect Thana. If she agrees to go with him, that's fine. They'll go into the ship. Otherwise, he's not leaving her side.
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:53 pm

Robyo wrote:
    Sharn vowed to protect Thana. If she agrees to go with him, that's fine. They'll go into the ship. Otherwise, he's not leaving her side.
    I realize that was the plan, good mr wookie. Does sharn want to talk to Thana or just stand there and see what happens?
    Robyo
    Robyo

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Robyo Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:19 pm

In Shyriiwook, Sharn says to Thana, "Come with me. We will do our best to protect you."
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:36 pm

Robyo wrote:In Shyriiwook, Sharn says to Thana, "Come with me. We will do our best to protect you."
    Chris wrote:

Sharn and XXGunganXX
    *Bre'un
    + Thana
    T'son **Shaken -2 to all, 7 rds**
    Daxx and Tank **EA 6 rds**
    Rakhu
    drunk mutha
    alien thugs
    Talz **Shaken -2**
    Thana nods to the Wookie and says to Bre'un, "It would speed up repairs if I could show the Wookie which hyper-drive motivator has a bad reflux coil. The alluvial dampners are often cumbersome to work around, but Sharn here has hydrospanner that should do the trick."

She swishes her Lekku (head tails) the way a human woman might flick her hair.

study GM rolls some dice

Bre'un seems to soften a bit at Thana's tactic. "All right, anything to get this boat on the water."

If Sharn wants to use his move action now, Thana will accompany him for 5 hexes.

T'son is up
    Robyo
    Robyo

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Robyo Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:19 pm

Sharn will lead Thana back towards the ship ramp. Are T'son and Rakhu going in?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 6:23 pm