Smoke and Thunder Gaming

Login or Register
Smoke and Thunder Gaming

Gaming Room

Dice - http://dicelog.com

D20 SRD - http://www.d20srd.org/index.htm

Pathfinder SRD - http://paizo.com/pathfinderRPG/prd/

Modern SRD - http://www.d20moderndb.com/game-rules/d20-modern-srd

Pando - http://www.pando.com/

Dropbox - http://www.dropbox.com/

Open Office - http://www.openoffice.org/


    The best interest

    Share
    avatar
    MAS
    Admin

    Posts : 2388
    Join date : 2011-09-12

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Action Points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: The best interest

    Post  MAS on Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:43 pm

    navyik wrote:Griz's tummy rumbles again, disturbing his zen.  The sign around his neck now says "Do not fee," and he is licking his balls.  He stops, realizing again that everyone is staring.  The monkey is beginning to look a bit tasty, but Grizzle sits up and attempts to pay attention.

    A goodly fest is wheeled into the room on a series of carts. "Try not to make too much of a mess" pleads the porter, only partially looking directly at Grizzle...
    avatar
    navyik

    Posts : 2703
    Join date : 2012-03-22

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    51/88  (51/88)
    Action Points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: The best interest

    Post  navyik on Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:50 pm

    Griz knocks over the carts and eats the porter! JK...
    avatar
    Chirs2

    Posts : 663
    Join date : 2012-03-25

    Re: The best interest

    Post  Chirs2 on Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:10 am

    MAS wrote:Here we go. Everything I have turned up on google search says that creatures do not block LOS or LOE.

    However, a creature (or allied character) can offer cover against ranged attacks:

    Soft Cover: Creatures, even your enemies, can provide you with cover against ranged attacks, giving you a +4 bonus to AC. However, such soft cover provides no bonus on Reflex saves, nor does soft cover allow you to make a Stealth check.

    Great research GM!

    I knew I had read something about the subject, but I couldn't quite recall what.  "Soft Cover" does ring a bell.  So that would help (+4 AC) vs ranged attacks and ray spells, but not provide a reflex bonus vs AoE.

    I know Josh will probably disagree, but what you quoted says nothing about Precise Shot or the -4 to hit when firing into melee.  I would interpret it (and the PF forum agrees) that BOTH apply, meaning a target in melee would have Soft Cover from a ranged attacker on the opposite side of someone in melee with them.

    X vs Y......<- Z

    X would have +4 soft cover vs Z and Z would take a -4 w\o precise shot

    obviously the "firing into melee" rule doesn't apply if

    XY....  <-Z

    where X is just standing behind his large friend Y and they are not engaged in melee with each other, then only the +4 soft cover rules would apply.

    unless in either case Y was a gnome, then a GM could rule that it was only "partial soft cover" at their discretion.  

    and if Z were to move first like this

    X vs Y
    .
    .
    .

    ^
    Z

    then X would not get the "soft cover" +4 and Z only gets a -4 if X and Y are in melee or he doesn't have Precise Shot.


     study does that seem right?   scratch
    avatar
    MAS
    Admin

    Posts : 2388
    Join date : 2011-09-12

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Action Points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: The best interest

    Post  MAS on Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:20 pm

    avatar
    MAS
    Admin

    Posts : 2388
    Join date : 2011-09-12

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Action Points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: The best interest

    Post  MAS on Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:28 pm

    navyik wrote:Griz knocks over the carts and eats the porter!  JK...

    lol !
    avatar
    Chirs2

    Posts : 663
    Join date : 2012-03-25

    Re: The best interest

    Post  Chirs2 on Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:33 pm

    Dr. Peabody hops up onto the buffet cart and selects some pieces of fruit and salted nuts. He sits near his master eating quietly and keeping an eye on his status.
    avatar
    whit10

    Posts : 3706
    Join date : 2012-03-27

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    19/19  (19/19)
    Action Points:
    1/0  (1/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: The best interest

    Post  whit10 on Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:10 pm

    Jules feels an inexorable desire to depart and be replaced by a more worthy champion
    avatar
    navyik

    Posts : 2703
    Join date : 2012-03-22

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    51/88  (51/88)
    Action Points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: The best interest

    Post  navyik on Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:27 pm

    Griz points to the portal talking with an overstuffed mouth. Trailing crumbs he agitatedly complains: "wur griz stan be fust!? Griz want same place all tahm!"
    avatar
    Arcturus2

    Posts : 523
    Join date : 2014-03-12

    Re: The best interest

    Post  Arcturus2 on Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:06 pm

    Gartholomew is pleased to see dinner brought in. He selects a large drumstick from a roasted beast and tears it free. With his other hand he takes an entire decanter of table wine. He rips into the tender, moist meat and makes a satisfied 'mmmmm'.

    Every few bites he washes his meal down with long draws from the wine. It spills down his chin and he absentmindedly wipes it away with his forearm. Wine has spilled onto the front of his armor, but he either doesn't notice or simply doesn't care.

    When he finishes the roasted leg he looks around, shrugs to himself, and tosses the bone over his shoulder. He belches loudly and unapologetically.

    He grabs another drumstick and looks to the Dragon, Valum.
    He raises the now greatly diminished wine decanter in a toast to the ancient creature.

    "A fine feast, Commander! Well done!" He takes another giant gulp of the wine.

    Between bites he speaks..

    "Now, I'd like to get another crack at those deadite bastards!"

    A pause while he exercises his sharp teeth on the steaming beastial hock in his gauntleted fist.

    "They were ready for us, but no match for our strength!"

    Another draught of wine down his throat.

    "Perhaps they underestimated our strength? I doubt we'll get away with the same mistakes we made again.."

    "After all.." Garth nods in the direction of Gour..

    "If we can scry them, we must assume they were watching us as well."

    Garth belches again, long and loud. He tosses the bone from his second drumstick over his shoulder. It lands somewhere in the shadows behind him. He wipes the grease from his hand on his thigh and claps Grizzle on the shoulder,  in a warm and friendly gesture of camaraderie.

    He looks the dire bear's twisted human form in the eyes and says to him

    "I agree, friend Griz. Someone as large and powerful as you should be first!"

    Grinning, he removes his hand from Grizzle ' shoulder and clenched it into a fist for emphasis.

    "Side by side, we will charge into battle! We will drive our enemies before us and hear the lamentation of their women!"

    Garth takes one final swig from his wine and finishes it. He sets the empty vessel on the edge of the scrying table. It begins to form a puddle. He hurriedly picks it back up and looks around for somewhere to place it.

    With no real options, he shrugs again and tosses it over his shoulder as well. It clangs several times on the stone floor before coming to rest, presumably somewhere near the discarded remains of his dinner.

    He attempts to use his cloak to wipe away the red ring he has made upon the table.

    He sincerely hopes no one noticed, especially the dragon.
    avatar
    MAS
    Admin

    Posts : 2388
    Join date : 2011-09-12

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Action Points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: The best interest

    Post  MAS on Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:32 pm

    Good stuff!!!

    Ok guys - you are welcome to continue discussing tactics in this thread if you like, but we will call this scene closed.

    Im working on some supporting material, and putting together the next challenge.

    Suggestions of things you can do in the meantime -

    1) Adjust or create characters.

    2) Consider/discuss/plan some simple "plays" or "combos" or "synergies" between party members - youve already at least begun to do so in this thread, but always good to have some tricks up your sleeve.

    3) Create a faction! You guys have a basic idea what is going on here - youve got factions from all of the worlds, and all of the planes, contending with each other to prepare for the return of the Titans. Seriously, go wild! Send an email if you have an idea, and it will probably be a "go". From there, start up a thread and go to town.

    I really want to finish setting the stage (which we begun with the vault fight) and get the next encounter started right, so Ill continue working and we'll get there relatively soon. I'm not holding anyone hostage here - if you want to run another game or adventure while you wait, feel free.
    avatar
    Chirs2

    Posts : 663
    Join date : 2012-03-25

    Re: The best interest

    Post  Chirs2 on Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:15 pm

    MAS wrote:
    3) Create a faction! You guys have a basic idea what is going on here - youve got factions from all of the worlds, and all of the planes, contending with each other to prepare for the return of the Titans. Seriously, go wild! Send an email if you have an idea, and it will probably be a "go". From there, start up a thread and go to town.

    To what end?

    just for sidestory flavor.... for us to use as alt-GM.... for character backstory.... for us to join....

    It might help to have some parameters for Factions.

    What exactly is Oberyon's Faction?



    avatar
    whit10

    Posts : 3706
    Join date : 2012-03-27

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    19/19  (19/19)
    Action Points:
    1/0  (1/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: The best interest

    Post  whit10 on Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:12 am

    I'm for running mine when you are done. I have a lot on my plate right now (though I'll have more about hte WoD campaign posted this weekend).

    I like this campaign, I just the proper character that isn't a math experiment. lol... I'm probably going back the the Angel but I'm not sure yet. If we do party tactics, Chris and I have two dwarves that could tear shit up... but that's up to him.
    avatar
    Chirs2

    Posts : 663
    Join date : 2012-03-25

    Re: The best interest

    Post  Chirs2 on Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:37 am

    whit10 wrote:I'm for running mine when you are done.  I have a lot on my plate right now (though I'll have more about hte WoD campaign posted this weekend).

    I like this campaign, I just the proper character that isn't a math experiment. lol...  I'm probably going back the the Angel but I'm not sure yet.  If we do party tactics, Chris and I have two dwarves that could tear shit up... but that's up to him.

    I am having fun with Mythic, but if you have enough WoD to get started, you should. You can always pause and Matt can run a fight, we can bounce back and forth.

    Like I already said, I am playing my mage unless he dies. the Stonelord is just a backup. we should use better tactics regardless of the party composition
    avatar
    Robyo

    Posts : 2789
    Join date : 2012-04-29

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Action Points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: The best interest

    Post  Robyo on Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:40 am

    Ignis gets an idea and concentrates, summoning forth his sorcerous power.



    "Follow me, my companionsss, if you wisssh to join me in a gathering of the efreetsss."

    Ignis casts Elemental Jaunt, creating a burning ring of fire in the hallway before him. He steps through to the plane of Elemental Fire.



    (Any or all the companions are welcome to accompany Ignis on this task.)

    The path to the Burning Tower is long and arduous, but the fire-djinn (and anyone else tagging along) is well-protected by the spell effects of planar adaptation.

    At the gate of the tower stands an enormous blue efreet. He is one of the "water-touched" as they are often called. The guard seems imposing resting against a brutal great axe. A shining scimitar hangs at his side.

    "What do you want?"



    "I mussst speak to the Lord Ssscorch," Ignis bids. "There is urgent newsss from The Front. A horde of lichesss are amassssing in the vault of doom and mussst be dealt with, in great hassste!"

    The guard raises an eyebrow. "It may well be you speak the truth, but the king is busy. He is away on important errands. You are welcome to wait and meet with Queen Xilla, who is keeping the lord's appointments."

    "Yesss, yesss, very well, we will wait for Lord Ssscorch, or meet with his queen, whatever worksss." Ignis rolls his eyes. He hasn't forgotten the many bureaucratic hoops the djinn aristocracy require their subjects to leap though. Usually only to test their subject's patience or perhaps prove their loyalty.

    Several hours later, the court is finally opened to Ignis and he is ushered in before the queen. She is one of the king's many wives, as the djinn royalty are known to keep vast harems. Queen Xilla isn't even of fire-blood, appearing to be a genie from some other elemental plane, probably air. She sits beside some giant exotic pet, or perhaps counselor, Ignis isn't sure.



    "They tell me you bring news from The Front, Great Champion. How goes the war?"

    Ignis quickly relays the story of the battle at the Vault and the ensuing debriefing with the Great Wyrm. "It isss apparent that a hossst of the firefolk must be gathered," the fire sorcerer implores. "Whatever forcssesss that can be amasssed here are welcome to ssstay at my ssstronghold in Sssunnyvale, until the time comesss when we are called to battle."

    "It is a great favor you ask, champion," Queen Xilla remarks. She thinks to herself for several minutes. The beast next to her whispers in her ear. "I see that the times have become quite perilous," she says finally. "Great efforts must be made to turn the tide of evil that threatens to engulf the universe. You will have your host, Ignis. In a month's time, a great army of the fire-makers will ride forth from the Brass City. Let it be known that the efreeti will answer the call to help the 1000 worlds in their crisis. The faction of efreeti will bring a burning sensation to the heart of the lords of undeath!"

    "Thank you, my queen," Ignis bows low.
    avatar
    Chirs2

    Posts : 663
    Join date : 2012-03-25

    Re: The best interest

    Post  Chirs2 on Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:57 am

    cool story, maybe Rob can run a single Efreeti-based Stargate for the group at some point....
    avatar
    Robyo

    Posts : 2789
    Join date : 2012-04-29

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Action Points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: The best interest

    Post  Robyo on Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:50 pm

    Chirs2 wrote:cool story, maybe Rob can run a single Efreeti-based Stargate for the group at some point....

    What, like an encounter on the plane of fire, or an all efreet or genie party? That might be fun either way.

    But I don't want to run anything for awhile. Maybe in the fall/winter, I can be coaxed.
    avatar
    navyik

    Posts : 2703
    Join date : 2012-03-22

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    51/88  (51/88)
    Action Points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: The best interest

    Post  navyik on Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:38 pm

    I would rather conserve Rob for weird west down the road. If i had the ability to put photos onto the forum I would DM. Probably first level with emphasis on old school basic d&d style fun. You wouldn't want to be married to a plan for how to progress the next 20 levels. Its a changing world in the infancy of a booming trade.
    avatar
    Robyo

    Posts : 2789
    Join date : 2012-04-29

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Action Points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: The best interest

    Post  Robyo on Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:22 pm

    navyik wrote:I would rather conserve Rob for weird west down the road.  If i had the ability to put photos onto the forum I would DM. Probably first level with emphasis on old school basic d&d style fun.  You wouldn't want to be married to a plan for how to progress the next 20 levels.  Its a changing world in the infancy of a booming trade.  

    That sounds way cool. A low-level old school adventure would be a welcomed change of pace.

    If you ever have a day/eve to hang out, I'd be happy to show you a few things on how to snip, host, and post photos. It's not difficult, just takes a little practice.
    avatar
    navyik

    Posts : 2703
    Join date : 2012-03-22

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    51/88  (51/88)
    Action Points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: The best interest

    Post  navyik on Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:55 pm

    Would have to do it on my phone...
    avatar
    Chirs2

    Posts : 663
    Join date : 2012-03-25

    Re: The best interest

    Post  Chirs2 on Sat Jul 26, 2014 3:29 pm

    navyik wrote:Would have to do it on my phone...

    do you have a PC at home?

    you could post updates on your phone and then only update photos\maps when you get home at night. that would honestly work out just fine.

    or 1 of us that sit at a computer most of the day could help you. you could email me some photos the night before and then when the GM posts just say <insert orc 1 .jpg> here and I could "edit" your post and insert the pics you already sent me.

    the forum even has a Gallery, though none of us us it. tab 2 up top, to the right of Home. you could pre-load images into the Gallery and then, like above, 1 of us could drop them into your thread if you want.

    I would love to see you run something and I (and Rob) would be happy to help.

     scratch I can't recall the last time Alan was GM.... oh wait.... the first time I gamed with you..... at your house.... I played an NPC named Prince Caspian (or something)
    avatar
    navyik

    Posts : 2703
    Join date : 2012-03-22

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    51/88  (51/88)
    Action Points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: The best interest

    Post  navyik on Sat Jul 26, 2014 3:50 pm

    I GM'd a lot in Dixon correctional center... Was never stumped on 3.5 rules.
    avatar
    Chirs2

    Posts : 663
    Join date : 2012-03-25

    Re: The best interest

    Post  Chirs2 on Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:20 pm

    navyik wrote:I GM'd a lot in Dixon correctional center... Was never stumped on 3.5 rules.

    was that with the toilet paper cubes for dice?

    I meant no slight or suggestion of inability, just an observation that I couldn't recall any instances.
    avatar
    navyik

    Posts : 2703
    Join date : 2012-03-22

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    51/88  (51/88)
    Action Points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: The best interest

    Post  navyik on Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:47 pm

    Spinners...
    avatar
    navyik

    Posts : 2703
    Join date : 2012-03-22

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    51/88  (51/88)
    Action Points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: The best interest

    Post  navyik on Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:48 pm

    T.p. dice was 3.0 in mt. Sterling c.c.
    avatar
    MAS
    Admin

    Posts : 2388
    Join date : 2011-09-12

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Action Points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: The best interest

    Post  MAS on Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:05 pm

    Robyo wrote:Ignis gets an idea and concentrates, summoning forth his sorcerous power.



    "Follow me, my companionsss, if you wisssh to join me in a gathering of the efreetsss."

    Ignis casts Elemental Jaunt, creating a burning ring of fire in the hallway before him. He steps through to the plane of Elemental Fire.



    (Any or all the companions are welcome to accompany Ignis on this task.)

    The path to the Burning Tower is long and arduous, but the fire-djinn (and anyone else tagging along) is well-protected by the spell effects of planar adaptation.

    At the gate of the tower stands an enormous blue efreet. He is one of the "water-touched" as they are often called. The guard seems imposing resting against a brutal great axe. A shining scimitar hangs at his side.

    "What do you want?"



    "I mussst speak to the Lord Ssscorch," Ignis bids. "There is urgent newsss from The Front. A horde of lichesss are amassssing in the vault of doom and mussst be dealt with, in great hassste!"

    The guard raises an eyebrow. "It may well be you speak the truth, but the king is busy. He is away on important errands. You are welcome to wait and meet with Queen Xilla, who is keeping the lord's appointments."

    "Yesss, yesss, very well, we will wait for Lord Ssscorch, or meet with his queen, whatever worksss." Ignis rolls his eyes. He hasn't forgotten the many bureaucratic hoops the djinn aristocracy require their subjects to leap though. Usually only to test their subject's patience or perhaps prove their loyalty.

    Several hours later, the court is finally opened to Ignis and he is ushered in before the queen. She is one of the king's many wives, as the djinn royalty are known to keep vast harems. Queen Xilla isn't even of fire-blood, appearing to be a genie from some other elemental plane, probably air. She sits beside some giant exotic pet, or perhaps counselor, Ignis isn't sure.



    "They tell me you bring news from The Front, Great Champion. How goes the war?"

    Ignis quickly relays the story of the battle at the Vault and the ensuing debriefing with the Great Wyrm. "It isss apparent that a hossst of the firefolk must be gathered," the fire sorcerer implores. "Whatever forcssesss that can be amasssed here are welcome to ssstay at my ssstronghold in Sssunnyvale, until the time comesss when we are called to battle."

    "It is a great favor you ask, champion," Queen Xilla remarks. She thinks to herself for several minutes. The beast next to her whispers in her ear. "I see that the times have become quite perilous," she says finally. "Great efforts must be made to turn the tide of evil that threatens to engulf the universe. You will have your host, Ignis. In a month's time, a great army of the fire-makers will ride forth from the Brass City. Let it be known that the efreeti will answer the call to help the 1000 worlds in their crisis. The faction of efreeti will bring a burning sensation to the heart of the lords of undeath!"

    "Thank you, my queen," Ignis bows low.


    AWESOME! So - the Djinn/Elemental's have a common leadership? There is one king that rules over the fire, water, air, and earth? Or a ruler for each element?

    avatar
    navyik

    Posts : 2703
    Join date : 2012-03-22

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    51/88  (51/88)
    Action Points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: The best interest

    Post  navyik on Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:03 pm

    Oooooooh... Now I see.  I've got a couple factions for you, but I havent finished the associated characters yet.  Griz is happy hangin with the old dragon and crew.  He was plucked from a dying world, barely recovering from polution when vexians began to feed and harvest spawn there.  
     
    Elsewhere on the same world a king sold out his people, agreeing to allow the undead to harvest "livestock" unopposed in return for the assurance of the continuation of his line.  

    That king long dead... Some say UNdead, has left a long legacy... And a curse, (know as "The Bargain").  Born into royalty at the price of the suffering of his people, a doomed prince, haunted and ashamed, dreads a coronation that would give him either the power to free his people, or curse him for eternity.  He is Daniel Golgoth.
    avatar
    Chirs2

    Posts : 663
    Join date : 2012-03-25

    Re: The best interest

    Post  Chirs2 on Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:05 pm

    I could see a Cthulu or madness based faction, just weird, chaotic alien beings from waaaaay out.

    words: "I'm mad, you're mad, we're all mad here"

    faction symbol




    I am also seeing a place for a Technocracy Faction.  Sort of a evolution from the failed, but powerful, idea of the Machine of Throne.  that was just the prototype, this time it will be rebuilt.... smarter, safer.  

    words: "Together, we shall bring order to the galaxy"

    faction symbol

    avatar
    MAS
    Admin

    Posts : 2388
    Join date : 2011-09-12

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Action Points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: The best interest

    Post  MAS on Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:23 pm

    navyik wrote:Oooooooh... Now I see.  I've got a couple factions for you, but I havent finished the associated characters yet.  Griz is happy hangin with the old dragon and crew.  He was plucked from a dying world, barely recovering from polution when vexians began to feed and harvest spawn there.  
     
    Elsewhere on the same world a king sold out his people, agreeing to allow the undead to harvest "livestock" unopposed in return for the assurance of the continuation of his line.  

    That king long dead... Some say UNdead, has left a long legacy... And a curse, (know as "The Bargain").  Born into royalty at the price of the suffering of his people, a doomed prince, haunted and ashamed, dreads a coronation that would give him either the power to free his people, or curse him for eternity.  He is Daniel Golgoth.


    Good stuff. This plays heavily into the Vexian faction's history / strategy. It started as a "necrocacy" - youll learn about his shortly!
    avatar
    MAS
    Admin

    Posts : 2388
    Join date : 2011-09-12

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Action Points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: The best interest

    Post  MAS on Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:25 pm

    Chirs2 wrote:

    I am also seeing a place for a Technocracy Faction.  Sort of a evolution from the failed, but powerful, idea of the Machine of Throne.  that was just the prototype, this time it will be rebuilt.... smarter, safer.  

    words: "Together, we shall bring order to the galaxy"

    faction symbol


    Its not a party without Cthulu !

    Technocracy faction is great, and fits right into the big picture. Nice!
    avatar
    Robyo

    Posts : 2789
    Join date : 2012-04-29

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Action Points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: The best interest

    Post  Robyo on Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:03 pm

    MAS wrote:AWESOME! So - the Djinn/Elemental's have a common leadership? There is one king that rules over the fire, water, air, and earth? Or a ruler for each element?

    I was thinking one king per element, but it's your campaign, so whatever you decide, of course. And I know I took quite a few liberties with that RP encounter. Feel free to negate/alter/add to it as you see fit, GM!
    avatar
    MAS
    Admin

    Posts : 2388
    Join date : 2011-09-12

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Action Points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: The best interest

    Post  MAS on Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:38 pm

    Robyo wrote:
    MAS wrote:AWESOME! So - the Djinn/Elemental's have a common leadership? There is one king that rules over the fire, water, air, and earth? Or a ruler for each element?

    I was thinking one king per element, but it's your campaign, so whatever you decide, of course. And I know I took quite a few liberties with that RP encounter. Feel free to negate/alter/add to it as you see fit, GM!

    Thats all totally cool - non of that went "outside the lines". It helps build the setting!

    One king per element, it is!

    Sponsored content

    Re: The best interest

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:57 pm