Smoke and Thunder Gaming

Login or Register
Smoke and Thunder Gaming

Gaming Room

Dice - http://dicelog.com

D20 SRD - http://www.d20srd.org/index.htm

Pathfinder SRD - http://paizo.com/pathfinderRPG/prd/

Modern SRD - http://www.d20moderndb.com/game-rules/d20-modern-srd

Pando - http://www.pando.com/

Dropbox - http://www.dropbox.com/

Open Office - http://www.openoffice.org/


    Cairo Express

    Share
    avatar
    whit10

    Posts : 3709
    Join date : 2012-03-27

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    19/19  (19/19)
    Action Points:
    1/0  (1/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Cairo Express

    Post  whit10 on Sun Aug 31, 2014 12:36 pm

    Ok, here goes...

    I do ask for some patience as I'm still getting used to the damn map stuff.

    ...and we have an issue with the image uploading... stand by. Sorry
    avatar
    whit10

    Posts : 3709
    Join date : 2012-03-27

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    19/19  (19/19)
    Action Points:
    1/0  (1/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: Cairo Express

    Post  whit10 on Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:35 pm

    avatar
    whit10

    Posts : 3709
    Join date : 2012-03-27

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    19/19  (19/19)
    Action Points:
    1/0  (1/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: Cairo Express

    Post  whit10 on Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:39 pm

    ok, place yourselves accordingly in or around the car. the brown box is the two small crates that the rugs are in. The buildings are roughly 15' high to the north of you and 25' high to the south. The road curves off to the left (north)

    Several dockhands are around other river skiffs and boats but, as there is considerable activity and noise here, they hardly notice you.

    does the map look ok as far as perspective?
    avatar
    whit10

    Posts : 3709
    Join date : 2012-03-27

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    19/19  (19/19)
    Action Points:
    1/0  (1/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: Cairo Express

    Post  whit10 on Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:39 pm

    Car stats forthcoming...
    avatar
    MAS
    Admin

    Posts : 2398
    Join date : 2011-09-12

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Action Points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: Cairo Express

    Post  MAS on Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:46 pm

    That'll work. The green box straddling 304/305 is the rug crates, correct?

    Having ridden the route we plan to return on the way here, CJC was analyzing the terrain for:

    1) Most likely points of ambush
    2) Alternate routes
    3) Potential cover and concealment

    How well lit is the route and the immediate area?

    Are any of the doors/windows to the buildings open?

    Do any of the buildings have ladders or likely ways to access the roof/higher levels from the outside?


    avatar
    Chris

    Posts : 4927
    Join date : 2011-10-26

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    24/24  (24/24)
    Action Points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: Cairo Express

    Post  Chris on Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:43 pm

    JT slips into the shadow on the West side of the 1st building, NE from the car and the crate. I am not sure which hex you want, to me it looks like 0603 would be up against that building since it is partially open. JT is watching the wharf, the car and the crate.

    Stealth check:
    take 10 + 12 = 22

    Perception check:
    take 10 + 11 = 21

    Darkvision 60ft

    JT has his MW hvy pistol drawn and ready.
    avatar
    whit10

    Posts : 3709
    Join date : 2012-03-27

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    19/19  (19/19)
    Action Points:
    1/0  (1/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: Cairo Express

    Post  whit10 on Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:25 am

    MAS wrote:That'll work. The green box straddling 304/305 is the rug crates, correct?

    Having ridden the route we plan to return on the way here, CJC was analyzing the terrain for:

    1) Most likely points of ambush
    2) Alternate routes
    3) Potential cover and concealment

    How well lit is the route and the immediate area?

    Are any of the doors/windows to the buildings open?  

    Do any of the buildings have ladders or likely ways to access the roof/higher levels from the outside?



    rugs are in the crate, check.

    Possible points of ambush are frequent... lighting is dim in most cases (though far from complete darkness of course). Some of the buildings have open windows but it depends on the building. There are three places that this main road turns in a different direction... good ambush points there.

    Getting up to the top of the buildings would probably require a climb check (unless you went in to see if there is internal access). Cover and concealment is plentiful accept out in the street itself.

    Car stats:

    Speed: 30' per movement on the first move action, 50' per movement every round that you maintain speed (up to 60 per movement if you put your foot down)
    Provides 25% concealment for anyone inside the vehicle and DR-2 vs non-firearm projectiles.

    There are running boards and small handholds on the car. While in motion, you need to make a Dex check of 13 to hold on... this is a free action. No action that required two hands may be attempted without the person falling off the vehicle.

    Filling the car with the crates or individual rugs will take up enough space that only 4 individuals will be able to sit in the car.

    Any other questions?
    avatar
    Chris

    Posts : 4927
    Join date : 2011-10-26

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    24/24  (24/24)
    Action Points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: Cairo Express

    Post  Chris on Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:17 pm

    I would suggest that the highest "Pilot\Drive" actually be the driver.

    JT will be outside the car, either on a running board or on the street at whatever point we get jumped. That means that anyone else that wants to ride, should fit since the GM said 4 could ride + plus the rugs. I know Dan said Elliot would walk\ride the running boards too.

    Assuming we get the crates\rugs loaded at the docks, let's decide how we are going to travel through Cairo.
    avatar
    Robyo

    Posts : 2792
    Join date : 2012-04-29

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Action Points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: Cairo Express

    Post  Robyo on Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:33 pm

    Olivia can stay in the driver's seat. Or whatever, someone else can drive if they want to.
    avatar
    MAS
    Admin

    Posts : 2398
    Join date : 2011-09-12

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Action Points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: Cairo Express

    Post  MAS on Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:54 pm

    Did we at some point say we were only bringing one vehicle?

    We have two!

    Did I miss something restricting us from using the second one?

    avatar
    whit10

    Posts : 3709
    Join date : 2012-03-27

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    19/19  (19/19)
    Action Points:
    1/0  (1/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: Cairo Express

    Post  whit10 on Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:06 pm

    I've seen two posts saying that you were taking one car.
    avatar
    MAS
    Admin

    Posts : 2398
    Join date : 2011-09-12

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Action Points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: Cairo Express

    Post  MAS on Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:24 pm

    whit10 wrote:I've seen two posts saying that you were taking one car.

    I must have missed that while I was trying to make my intimidate work. There is no reason to cram everyone into a single car, I really think we should be bringing both.

    Splitting the rugs and shooters evenly between both vehicles would be best. Plus, I need room for my hound!

    Party?
    avatar
    whit10

    Posts : 3709
    Join date : 2012-03-27

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    19/19  (19/19)
    Action Points:
    1/0  (1/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: Cairo Express

    Post  whit10 on Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:45 pm

    you actually bring a dog with you? Are you asking to get it killed? Twisted Evil
    avatar
    Chris

    Posts : 4927
    Join date : 2011-10-26

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    24/24  (24/24)
    Action Points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: Cairo Express

    Post  Chris on Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:22 pm

    MAS wrote:
    whit10 wrote:I've seen two posts saying that you were taking one car.

    I must have missed that while I was trying to make my intimidate work. There is no reason to cram everyone into a single car, I really think we should be bringing both.

    Splitting the rugs and shooters evenly between both vehicles would be best. Plus, I need room for my hound!

    Party?

    My only tactical thought would be that might be harder to protect 2 cars, given a party of 5. Elliot and JT are going to be on the running boards or on the street anyways, so seating isn't really an issue. JT wouldn't want to be "stuck" inside a car, even if he had the option. 2 cars also means 2 of us have to be driving. Then we are down to 3 fighters and 2 drivers, instead of 4 fighters and 1 driver.

    I don't really care either way, just my .02c's
    avatar
    MAS
    Admin

    Posts : 2398
    Join date : 2011-09-12

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Action Points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: Cairo Express

    Post  MAS on Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:32 pm

    whit10 wrote:you actually bring a dog with you?   Are you asking to get it killed? Twisted Evil

    Its my animal companion. He mostly stays adjacent to me during combat.




    2 vehicles are almost always better than one. Gives you options - maneuver, extra cover, etc. While being ambushed in a motorized column, stopping and fighting in the kill zone is a last resort. Better to drive through or around the trouble. Additionally - we are screwed if something disables our lone vehicle.

    Also my 2 cents, your mileage may vary.




    "Hmm, chaps, listen here. We may do well to take the very first turn off of the route we took to arrive and instead take a slightly longer, but completely different route back. No sense for prey to cooperate with predators, right right?"
    avatar
    Arcturus2

    Posts : 523
    Join date : 2014-03-12

    Re: Cairo Express

    Post  Arcturus2 on Tue Sep 02, 2014 2:56 pm

    Sorry for not chiming in sooner, been a busy couple days.

    Yes, Elliot is fine hanging on to the car and riding on the running boards.

    IF we travel slowly enough, he prefers to actually walk beside, within easy reach of his rifle in the backseat. That way if shit goes down he can have 2 hands free to operate a bolt action rifle, just grab it from the back and start poppin fools. If we get ambushed (virtually assured) he can toss his rifle in the back and jump on the running boards.

    I can see the logical argument for both sides of the 1 car/2 car debate.. so I'm weighing in as neutral on that issue. If we take 2 cars, Elliot prefers to accompany the lead car, but again, it doesn't really matter to him all that much.
    avatar
    Robyo

    Posts : 2792
    Join date : 2012-04-29

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Action Points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: Cairo Express

    Post  Robyo on Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:35 pm

    Jesus, the car debate has bogged down this adventure more than anything else! The car didn't even even exist when we began, since it wasn't on anyone's equipment list. Hey, let's not little details like that stop us from having one!

    Olivia recalls that she has a magic tank in her purse. Rolling Eyes
    avatar
    Chris

    Posts : 4927
    Join date : 2011-10-26

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    24/24  (24/24)
    Action Points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: Cairo Express

    Post  Chris on Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:38 pm

    Robyo wrote:
    Olivia recalls that she has a magic tank in her purse. Rolling Eyes

    I thought you were just happy to see me drunken
    avatar
    Robyo

    Posts : 2792
    Join date : 2012-04-29

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Action Points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: Cairo Express

    Post  Robyo on Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:52 pm

    Chris wrote:
    Robyo wrote:
    Olivia recalls that she has a magic tank in her purse. Rolling Eyes

    I thought you were just happy to see me drunken

    Good one! I guess for this time period, it would be more of a half-track, though. Anyways, it's like a portable fortress: she pulls it out and it's miniaturized, then it grows to full size as a swift action. Oh yeah, and on the inside, it's infinitely huge. It has a particle projection canon mounted on top and the turbo button opens a portal to the astral plane.
    avatar
    whit10

    Posts : 3709
    Join date : 2012-03-27

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    19/19  (19/19)
    Action Points:
    1/0  (1/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: Cairo Express

    Post  whit10 on Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:37 pm

    I was going to say the same thing Rob... no one actually spent money on it. Matt, you're getting away with a lot of discretion as it is. I think the car is out. You have one car, figure out what and how you're going to do stuff.

    I will give Alan the rest of tonight to say where his guy is and what his plan is. This scene will start no later than tomorrow morning (or later tonight if I'm feeling impatient)
    avatar
    Arcturus2

    Posts : 523
    Join date : 2014-03-12

    Re: Cairo Express

    Post  Arcturus2 on Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:12 pm

    So.. One car then. Elliot sticks with his plan.
    avatar
    MAS
    Admin

    Posts : 2398
    Join date : 2011-09-12

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Action Points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: Cairo Express

    Post  MAS on Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:23 pm

    What-evs.
    avatar
    Chris

    Posts : 4927
    Join date : 2011-10-26

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    24/24  (24/24)
    Action Points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: Cairo Express

    Post  Chris on Wed Sep 03, 2014 1:34 am

    Chris wrote:JT slips into the shadow on the West side of the 1st building, NE from the car and the crate.  I am not sure which hex you want, to me it looks like 0603 would be up against that building since it is partially open.   JT is watching the wharf, the car and the crate.

    Stealth check:
    take 10 + 12 = 22

    Perception check:
    take 10 + 11 = 21

    Darkvision 60ft

    JT has his MW hvy pistol drawn and ready.

    same as above
    avatar
    MAS
    Admin

    Posts : 2398
    Join date : 2011-09-12

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Action Points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: Cairo Express

    Post  MAS on Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:32 am

    Perception:

    Result of the throw of dice "1d20 +5" :

    19 + 5 = 24 (26 for unusual stonework)

    Stealth:

    Result of the throw of dice "1d20 +5" :

    11 + 5 = 16

    Darkvision 60 ft




    Corbett moves into shadowed cover - rifle in hand, hound at feet.

    Question: Do animal companions get the skills listed under the creature entry for said animal? The stats on animal companions are a bit bare.
    avatar
    whit10

    Posts : 3709
    Join date : 2012-03-27

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    19/19  (19/19)
    Action Points:
    1/0  (1/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: Cairo Express

    Post  whit10 on Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:31 am

    Animal Companions... yours would be 3rd level so that's three skill ranks plus any for really high intelligence. Yeah, they don't get shit for skills (honestly, they're just sniper bait. My buddy Mike had a leopard in our Charleston party and it got killed or nearly killed all the time).

    Who is loading the crates into the car?
    avatar
    Chris

    Posts : 4927
    Join date : 2011-10-26

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    24/24  (24/24)
    Action Points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: Cairo Express

    Post  Chris on Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:42 am

    whit10 wrote:
    Who is loading the crates into the car?

    Rolling Eyes guys that work at the docks?? we are not porters, we are armed guards Twisted Evil

    surely the GM is not suggesting that the crates of super valuable rugs are left unattended at the docks? certainly a man of Fadlal's wealth and status has hirelings to unload the rugs from the boats and watch them until we arrive
    avatar
    whit10

    Posts : 3709
    Join date : 2012-03-27

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    19/19  (19/19)
    Action Points:
    1/0  (1/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: Cairo Express

    Post  whit10 on Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:53 am

    Certainly the GM tells you this...

    All of you arrive at the docks, there are several men waiting for you with two crates. "are you here for Mr. Fadlalas' merchandise?"
    avatar
    MAS
    Admin

    Posts : 2398
    Join date : 2011-09-12

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Action Points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: Cairo Express

    Post  MAS on Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:58 am

    whit10 wrote:Animal Companions... yours would be 3rd level so that's three skill ranks plus any for really high intelligence.  Yeah, they don't get shit for skills (honestly, they're just sniper bait.  My buddy Mike had a leopard in our Charleston party and it got killed or nearly killed all the time).

    Who is loading the crates into the car?


    Its relevant level -3, so its a 2nd level AnCamp.

    Roger that, just asking because the skills listed under the creature entry make sense, and the stats listed under the AnCamp list are pretty incomplete - No HD/HP, etc.

    AnCamp listing -
    Size Small; Speed 40 ft.; AC +2 natural armor; Attack bite (1d4); Ability Scores Str 13, Dex 17, Con 15, Int 2, Wis 12, Cha 6; Special Qualities low-light vision, scent

    http://paizo.com/pathfinderRPG/prd/monsters/dog.html#_dog

    Id like to use the stats for the creature, as they are complete. If not, please advise as to remainder of stats for Dog.




    COL Jim is providing security.
    avatar
    Chris

    Posts : 4927
    Join date : 2011-10-26

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    24/24  (24/24)
    Action Points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: Cairo Express

    Post  Chris on Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:59 am

    whit10 wrote:Certainly the GM tells you this...

    All of you arrive at the docks, there are several men waiting for you with two crates.  "are you here for Mr. Fadlalas' merchandise?"

    c'est bon! then someone not hiding can talk to these guys..... seems like a good job for a butler to handle lol! (or a crazy lady)
    avatar
    whit10

    Posts : 3709
    Join date : 2012-03-27

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    19/19  (19/19)
    Action Points:
    1/0  (1/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: Cairo Express

    Post  whit10 on Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:02 am

    Dog

    Starting Statistics: Size Small; Speed 40 ft.; AC +2 natural armor; Attack bite (1d4); Ability Scores Str 13, Dex 17, Con 15, Int 2, Wis 12, Cha 6; Special Qualities low-light vision, scent.

    4th-Level Advancement: Size Medium; Attack bite (1d6); Ability Scores Str +4, Dex –2, Con +2.

    these are the stats from the Druid Animal Companion page, just use these. (plus whatever adjustments are needed for it's 2 levels).



    I would think Chris's suggestion is a good one but we'll let the party chime in.
    avatar
    MAS
    Admin

    Posts : 2398
    Join date : 2011-09-12

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Action Points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: Cairo Express

    Post  MAS on Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:15 am

    whit10 wrote:Dog

    Starting Statistics: Size Small; Speed 40 ft.; AC +2 natural armor; Attack bite (1d4); Ability Scores Str 13, Dex 17, Con 15, Int 2, Wis 12, Cha 6; Special Qualities low-light vision, scent.

    4th-Level Advancement: Size Medium; Attack bite (1d6); Ability Scores Str +4, Dex –2, Con +2.

    these are the stats from the Druid Animal Companion page, just use these. (plus whatever adjustments are needed for it's 2 levels).


    Ok...maybe I am missing something here...so whats is its hit dice?
    avatar
    whit10

    Posts : 3709
    Join date : 2012-03-27

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    19/19  (19/19)
    Action Points:
    1/0  (1/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: Cairo Express

    Post  whit10 on Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:18 am

    Look at the Druid page, all animal companion stuff is right there. If it's 2nd level, that's 3 HD
    avatar
    MAS
    Admin

    Posts : 2398
    Join date : 2011-09-12

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Action Points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: Cairo Express

    Post  MAS on Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:24 am

    whit10 wrote:Look at the Druid page, all animal companion stuff is right there.  If it's 2nd level, that's 3 HD

    AHA! I kept link-jumping past it. Knew it was somewhere and couldn't figure out WTF It wasn't under the Druid rules.
    avatar
    whit10

    Posts : 3709
    Join date : 2012-03-27

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    19/19  (19/19)
    Action Points:
    1/0  (1/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: Cairo Express

    Post  whit10 on Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:27 am

    all good man
    avatar
    Arcturus2

    Posts : 523
    Join date : 2014-03-12

    Re: Cairo Express

    Post  Arcturus2 on Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:30 am

    Elliot will step off of the car's running board and approach the men waiting on the dock.

    "Good evening gentlemen. Yes, Mr. Fadlala sent us for his merchandise."

    Motioning to the crates..

    "Are these what we were sent to collect?"

    avatar
    whit10

    Posts : 3709
    Join date : 2012-03-27

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    19/19  (19/19)
    Action Points:
    1/0  (1/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: Cairo Express

    Post  whit10 on Wed Sep 03, 2014 1:52 pm

    "yes sir, these go to the Blue Parrot... do you need us to load them?"

    Perception check please Elliot
    avatar
    Arcturus2

    Posts : 523
    Join date : 2014-03-12

    Re: Cairo Express

    Post  Arcturus2 on Wed Sep 03, 2014 2:04 pm

    whit10 wrote:"yes sir, these go to the Blue Parrot... do you need us to load them?"

    Perception check please Elliot

    "Why yes sir, that'd be swell. Thank you very much."

    Elliot takes a few steps back and begins rummaging in his trouser pocket for a few £ sterling to tip the fellas for loading.

    Elliot perception check: 1d20 = 15
    avatar
    Robyo

    Posts : 2792
    Join date : 2012-04-29

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Action Points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: Cairo Express

    Post  Robyo on Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:15 pm

    As stated earlier, Olivia stays in the driver's seat, in case of need of a quick getaway.

    Perception check: 11 + 11 = 22
    avatar
    whit10

    Posts : 3709
    Join date : 2012-03-27

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    19/19  (19/19)
    Action Points:
    1/0  (1/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: Cairo Express

    Post  whit10 on Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:44 pm

    Olivia and JT... you think you see a truck come pulling up down the road as it turns off to the left (the route you would normally be following).

    Elliot:  the workers accept the shillings (or whatever) gladly.  They finish loading in about one minute.

    For purposes of keeping things clear from here on, may I have initiative rolls please.

    We will have to wait for Alan to catch up here as well
    avatar
    Arcturus2

    Posts : 523
    Join date : 2014-03-12

    Re: Cairo Express

    Post  Arcturus2 on Wed Sep 03, 2014 8:01 pm

    Elliot Initiative: 1d20 +4 (8+4)=12

    Elliot thanks the men and gives them a tip.

    He takes his spot on the passenger's side running board and is ready to go.

    avatar
    Robyo

    Posts : 2792
    Join date : 2012-04-29

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Action Points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: Cairo Express

    Post  Robyo on Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:06 pm

    Olivia initiative: 8 + 4 = 12

    "Looks like we might have some company! Cargo truck up ahead looking suspicious. Get on with the load-in, gents! I ain't waiting around a second longer than needed!"
    avatar
    Chris

    Posts : 4927
    Join date : 2011-10-26

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    24/24  (24/24)
    Action Points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: Cairo Express

    Post  Chris on Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:15 pm

    JT initiative
    Roll(1d20)+5:
    12,+5
    Total:17

    JT thinks to himself, "We need to take an alternate route back"
    avatar
    navyik

    Posts : 2705
    Join date : 2012-03-22

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    45/45  (45/45)
    Action Points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: Cairo Express

    Post  navyik on Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:19 am

    CRIII initiative 3+4=7
    avatar
    MAS
    Admin

    Posts : 2398
    Join date : 2011-09-12

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Action Points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: Cairo Express

    Post  MAS on Thu Sep 04, 2014 2:43 pm

    "Finally, a bit of sport!!!"




    Init =

    Result of the throw of dice "1d20 +7" :

    1 + 7 = 8

    Lol !




    "But no sense rushing into anything...."

    avatar
    MAS
    Admin

    Posts : 2398
    Join date : 2011-09-12

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Action Points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: Cairo Express

    Post  MAS on Thu Sep 04, 2014 2:43 pm

    Chris wrote:JT initiative
    Roll(1d20)+5:
    12,+5
    Total:17

    JT thinks to himself, "We need to take an alternate route back"

    Thats exactly what CJC suggested earlier.
    avatar
    whit10

    Posts : 3709
    Join date : 2012-03-27

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    19/19  (19/19)
    Action Points:
    1/0  (1/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: Cairo Express

    Post  whit10 on Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:56 pm

    "Wyatt, I am rolling"....

    ok,  as you watch the workmen load the car, those with perception checks of 18 or better see several dark shapes appear.

    Everyone is placed as they had specified... though some didn't say where they wanted to start.  Olivia is in the car and the rest (except for JT) are around the car with the workmen.



    Last edited by whit10 on Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    whit10

    Posts : 3709
    Join date : 2012-03-27

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    19/19  (19/19)
    Action Points:
    1/0  (1/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: Cairo Express

    Post  whit10 on Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:56 pm

    I'm going to work on getting a better map for after this... sorry about the scale

    Initiative Order:

    JT - 17
    Elliot and Olivia - 12 (highest dex goes first)
    ???? - 9
    Col. Corbett - 8
    CR III - 7

    one thing, Matt, you had said that you are in the shadows with your rifle and dog but with no coordinates... I hope my placement is ok
    avatar
    whit10

    Posts : 3709
    Join date : 2012-03-27

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    19/19  (19/19)
    Action Points:
    1/0  (1/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: Cairo Express

    Post  whit10 on Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:19 pm

    ...and yes, any bad guys will USUALLY go all at the same time. Quicker and easier IMO but this won't always apply
    avatar
    Chris

    Posts : 4927
    Join date : 2011-10-26

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    24/24  (24/24)
    Action Points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: Cairo Express

    Post  Chris on Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:50 pm

    whit10 wrote:...and yes, any bad guys will USUALLY go all at the same time.  Quicker and easier IMO but this won't always apply

    Are all the guys we see "bad guys" and obviously here for a fight? I am just asking since I see 2 different types of dark figure icons
    avatar
    MAS
    Admin

    Posts : 2398
    Join date : 2011-09-12

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Action Points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: Cairo Express

    Post  MAS on Thu Sep 04, 2014 9:35 pm

    MAS wrote:

    Corbett moves into shadowed cover - rifle in hand, hound at feet.


    I couldn't give you coordinates because the cover mentioned in the narration is not notated on the map. As long as the position you put me on provides cover, then it is fine.

    Sponsored content

    Re: Cairo Express

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:50 pm