whit10
MAS
7 posters

Ill Humor

Chirs2
    Chirs2

Ill Humor - Page 5 Empty Re: Ill Humor

Post  Chirs2 Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:55 pm

MAS wrote:About to head out of town - Nicole and I are going north a few hours.Taking her on her first trout fishing adventure tomorrow!

Ill be back tomorrow afternoon/evening, and we will resume then.

Ok, have a good trip!
    Arcturus2
    Arcturus2

Post  Arcturus2 Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:03 pm

so garth needs a save vs pervert tentacles? lol

what do i roll? CMD?
    whit10
    whit10

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Ill Humor - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue19/19Ill Humor - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (19/19)
    Action Points:
    Ill Humor - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue1/0Ill Humor - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/0)
    Character Sheet:

Post  whit10 Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:41 pm

nope. If he beat your CMD, you're grappled. I thought he didn't target us though....?
    Chirs2
    Chirs2

Post  Chirs2 Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:04 pm

Arcturus2 wrote:so garth needs a save vs pervert tentacles? lol

what do i roll? CMD?

Chirs2 wrote:
    Swift Action - cast Quickened Black Tentacles - target F\G 3\4. (sorry Garth, you can save) as an 8th

1st BT to grapple 2 + Garth
    Result of the throw of dice "1d20 +25" :

10 + 25 = 35 vs their CMD

damage
    Result of the throw of dice "1d6 +4" :

5 + 4 = 9

I didn't have room to both Quicken and make the first one Selective, but I figured as a fighter you would have a high CMD.

if the 35 hits, then you are grappled, if not, you will need to move out before my next turn or stay in and whack baddies, but risk a grapple.
    Arcturus2
    Arcturus2

Post  Arcturus2 Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:12 pm

Oh, I see..

Yeah, my CMD is 41 so.. still ok.

Thanks for clearing that up for me. Hard to game attentively while Im at work.
    Chirs2
    Chirs2

Post  Chirs2 Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:29 pm

Arcturus2 wrote:
    Thanks for clearing that up for me. Hard to game attentively while Im at work.

Yeah, I have a similar problem, it is hard for me to work while gaming at the office  scratch 
    MAS
    MAS
    Admin

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Ill Humor - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue60/112Ill Humor - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/112)
    Action Points:
    Ill Humor - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0Ill Humor - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

Post  MAS Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:57 am

The majority of the chamber is suddenly filled with alien tentacles...they reach up and quickly envelop all of the Corpse Guards within the targeted areas. Their arms and legs all appear to be held tight by the horrible, grasping appendages.

All Corpse guards in Target area are grappled.

While the Champions are de-selected, as per the spell description "The entire area of effect is considered difficult terrain while the tentacles last."

Difficult Terrain: Difficult terrain, such as heavy undergrowth, broken ground, or steep stairs, hampers movement. Each square of difficult terrain counts as 2 squares of movement. Each diagonal move into a difficult terrain square counts as 3 squares. You can't run or charge across difficult terrain.

Ill Humor - Page 5 R3d10

Igniss is up.
    whit10
    whit10

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Ill Humor - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue19/19Ill Humor - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (19/19)
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  whit10 Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:44 am

damn, knew I forgot something.. Freedom of Movement wand. Doh!
    Chirs2
    Chirs2

Post  Chirs2 Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:59 pm

MAS wrote:
    While the Champions are de-selected, as per the spell description "The entire area of effect is considered difficult terrain while the tentacles last."

Difficult Terrain: Difficult terrain, such as heavy undergrowth, broken ground, or steep stairs, hampers movement. Each square of difficult terrain counts as 2 squares of movement. Each diagonal move into a difficult terrain square counts as 3 squares. You can't run or charge across difficult terrain.

interesting idea, I can see your thinking, ok

Chirs2 wrote:Dr. Peabody will use 1 move action (+50ft spd mythic haste) to B-16, pick up Garth's stone (Mythic haste extra action) and then finish his movement at G-12 (Griz's stone). Dr Peabody will use his standard action to activate Garth's stone.

Move Action - Rasso will float to G-12 with the fuzzy Dr.

**I know that is a mess of stuff, I think I got everything right, let me know if you see any errors and I will try to correct.

Rasso and all 3 stones are now at G-12

It looks like you changed the position of the yellow boxes.  Did I make them the wrong size?  sorry!

If I did, thanks for catching that, but I want all the phylacteries inside the big part of the box, so the little boxes would cover the adjacent squares.  That way if something steps out of the phylactery, it must step into a covered zone.  I think if you just slide the 2 boxes 1 sq to the right, that should do it.

so more like the original here, just bring the left lines at 8\9 to 9\10

Ill Humor - Page 5 Room_n12
    Robyo
    Robyo

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Robyo Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:29 am

Ignis dismisses his Scorching Ash form. Once again he is a huge and blazing fire elemental (-2 Mythic Power, Move action).

Mythic Power 2/5

"Nothing sssmellsss quite asss sssweet in the morning asss the sssmell of burning corpsssesss," he hisses.

Standard: Cast Fireball at square J-15. With a 20' radius, it should catch Corpse Guards #10,#7, & #4 in the blast.
    Uses Intensified Spell (+1 slot) to add 5 damage dice. Also uses Selective Spell (+1 slot) to omit Griz, Jules, and Rasso from any potential damage.
    49 damage, Spell Penetration: 23

4th: 2/8

Hasted Move: Steps to the side of Rasso, moving 15' southwest to C-11 or so. Just enough so that he is able to target the undead in the chamber corner (#5 & #6) without singeing Rasso.

Spends a Hero Point to gain an additional Standard action: Ignis unleashes an Elemental Blast (fire) at the Corpse guards #5 & #6.
    20' radius burst, 16d6 damage = 68 fire damage. Reflex save for half damage, DC 28.
    MAS
    MAS
    Admin

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Ill Humor - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue60/112Ill Humor - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/112)
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  MAS Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:58 pm

Igniss shifts forms again - and directs massive bursts of elemental fire into area where the enemy has been foolish enough to congregate. He corrects his first attack at the last moment, drifting the fireball a bit further to the right in order to catch all three targets...

WHUMPhhhhh.......KABOOOM! KABOOM!

Corpse Guard #4 combusts like candle and crumples into a pile of ash.

The rest of the unfortunate undead are charred and burnt, yet still on their feet.

Ill Humor - Page 5 R3e10

Corpse Guards are up, stand by
    MAS
    MAS
    Admin

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  MAS Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:30 pm

Ok guys, help me sanity check this please.

Questions:

Am I correct that the tentacles CMB is 25?
    Considering rules for "condition, grappled" = A grappled character who attempts to cast a spell or use a spell-like ability must make a concentration check (DC 10 + grappler's CMB + spell level), or lose the spell.

The concentration check DC for the Corpse Guards to cast a spell would be 10+25 (tentacle CMB) +4 (spell level) = 39
    Correct?

The tentacles CMB of 25 + base 10 means that the DC to break the grapple is 35.
    Correct?

whit10
    whit10

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  whit10 Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:42 pm

I get 31 as it's CMD (10 plus the CL of the character +4 for Str. and +1 for Size) but it could be higher if Chris did something with the caster level or DC
    MAS
    MAS
    Admin

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  MAS Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:08 pm

whit10 wrote:I get 31 as it's CMD (10 plus the CL of the character +4 for Str. and +1 for Size) but it could be higher if Chris did something with the caster level or DC

DOH! Sorry I left out a critical piece of information - the the spell description says "The CMD of black tentacles, for the purposes of escaping the grapple, is equal to 10 + its CMB."

So if the breakdown that calculates the CMB at 25 is correct, the DC to break the grapple is 35.

Just needing to confirm the CMB...

Chirs2
    Chirs2

Post  Chirs2 Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:10 pm

The black tentacles spell receives a +5 bonus on grapple checks made against opponents it is already grappling, but cannot move foes or pin foes.

CL 16 + 4 str +1 size + 5 (already grappled) = for sure it's at least 26

to cast 10 + 26 = 36 + spell level  (this is just their caster level + d20)

to escape 10 + 26 = 36

I am honestly not sure how this works 100%, but the rules are a bit unclear, in my opinion.  Under Combat Maneuvers, it says:

When you attempt to perform a combat maneuver, make an attack roll and add your CMB in place of your normal attack bonus. Add any bonuses you currently have on attack rolls due to spells, feats, and other effects. These bonuses must be applicable to the weapon or attack used to perform the maneuver. The DC of this maneuver is your target's Combat Maneuver Defense. Combat maneuvers are attack rolls, so you must roll for concealment and take any other penalties that would normally apply to an attack roll.

This is why I added the candle and the prayer to the Tentacles attack rolls (CMB) to grapple.  It isn't clear if these bonuses would be considered in resisting in this case.  Normally it is a moot point, because you resist a CMB with CMD, which clearly only counts bonuses like (dodge, deflection, etc) and not attack bonuses.  But because the counter the Tentacles actually use it's CMB (attack roll to grapple) it is unclear.

Obviously, I think it should count their total bonus, as rolled to attack, including spell buffs, which are still in effect.  I can see the argument for not counting them too.  

Under Josh's Prayer they would definitely be at -1 for escape artist.
    Chirs2
    Chirs2

Post  Chirs2 Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:15 pm

MAS wrote:
    Just needing to confirm the CMB...

if you rule to keep all bonuses as rolled to attack

Chirs2 wrote:

Tentacle CMB = 16 (caster level) + 4 (str) + 1 size + 2 prayer + 2 candle = +25 CMB to grapple

now +5 since they are currently grappled

if you rule not to count buff bonuses, then 26
    whit10
    whit10

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  whit10 Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:18 pm

The Prayer wouldn't effect them. It was cast before they entered combat:

Area all allies and foes within a 40-ft.-radius burst centered on you (range for Prayer).

I have always taken this to mean that it's at the time of casting.
    MAS
    MAS
    Admin

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  MAS Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:40 pm

I think we count buffs that are in play - so the prayer does not count but the others do.

So -

Tentacle CMB = 16 (caster level) + 4 (str) + 1 size + 2 candle +5 already grappled = +28 CMB to grapple

So the DC to break the grapple is 38.

DC to cast is 38 (10 + 28 CMB ) + level of spell being attempted.

Any objections?

Chirs2
    Chirs2

Post  Chirs2 Sun Jul 13, 2014 10:20 pm

whit10 wrote:The Prayer wouldn't effect them. It was cast before they entered combat:
    Area all allies and foes within a 40-ft.-radius burst centered on you (range for Prayer).
    I have always taken this to mean that it's at the time of casting.

interesting interpretation, that significantly weakens the spell, since most enemies would not be in range at the time of casting. the spell description doesn't specifically say either way.

I always interpreted Bless\Prayer as something that emanates from the caster as an on-going effect. So if an ally moved out of the 40ft range on his turn, he would no longer be in the Bless\Prayer radius. Likewise, enemies at range are not affected, but an enemy that closes into melee range would be affected when they enter the 40ft around the caster.

MAS wrote:
    Tentacle CMB = 16 (caster level) + 4 (str) + 1 size + 2 candle +5 already grappled = +28 CMB to grapple
    So the DC to break the grapple is 38.
    DC to cast is 38 (10 + 28 CMB ) + level of spell being attempted.
    Any objections?  

sounds more than fair

the counter argument is that they are using the base CMB to set the CMD and do not intend for attack bonuses to count. I am fine either way.
    whit10
    whit10

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  whit10 Sun Jul 13, 2014 10:32 pm

We had plenty of time to cast before this encounter, the game is more set up for encounter just happening or with only a round or two of prep. At least that's the impression I've always gotten. I could have cast the prayer later, or I could again on the next turn if I wished.
    MAS
    MAS
    Admin

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  MAS Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:58 pm

Corpse Guards 7,10,11, and 12 flail against the tentacles in vain....they seem unable to generate the strength or focus to overcome the spell's grasp.

Grizz is up.
    Chirs2
    Chirs2

Post  Chirs2 Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:07 pm

MAS wrote:

Corpse Guards 7,10,11, and 12 flail against the tentacles in vain....they seem unable to generate the strength or focus to overcome the spell's grasp.

Ill Humor - Page 5 15042310

The tentacles relish their struggle
    navyik
    navyik

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Ill Humor - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue68/68Ill Humor - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (68/68)
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  navyik Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:08 am

Cold rage froths from Grizzles maw as his paws clamp down into the guard's dried and decayed marrow.

9+37=46 to pin.
    MAS
    MAS
    Admin

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  MAS Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:25 pm

navyik wrote:Cold rage froths from Grizzles maw as his paws clamp down into the guard's dried and decayed marrow.

9+37=46 to pin.

I am assuming you are targeting the Guard at 1-14 ?

Pin successful.

Is that the extent of your turn?
    navyik
    navyik

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Ill Humor - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue68/68Ill Humor - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (68/68)
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  navyik Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:20 pm

Technically griz still has 2 move actions, but to move with a grappled opponent is grapple check. I read that as a standard action?

Griz SHOULD just be able to drag this thing around effortlessly, but games have rules for a reason.

If allowed griz would lumber toward the dazed cg's in the other corner, dragging his pinned foe.
    Chirs2
    Chirs2

Post  Chirs2 Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:18 pm

navyik wrote:Cold rage froths from Grizzles maw as his paws clamp down into the guard's dried and decayed marrow.

9+37=46 to pin.

just thinking proportionally here..... my cat (tiny) hacks up a golf ball sized hair ball full of undigested little mouse bones and masticated grass.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0U7w13wzGs
    tiger has a 4 lbs hairball

how big of a hair ball would Griz (huge) hack up?
    Robyo
    Robyo

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Robyo Tue Jul 15, 2014 5:57 pm

Griz should totally be able to wander off with his "prey!" He is a huge creature grappling a medium creature. (If it was my game), I'd call for a grapple first, then a maneuver check of some kind, or Athletics.
    MAS
    MAS
    Admin

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  MAS Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:36 pm

navyik wrote:Technically griz still has 2 move actions, but to move with a grappled opponent is grapple check.  I read that as a standard action?  

Griz SHOULD just be able to drag this thing around effortlessly, but games have rules for a reason.  

If allowed griz would lumber toward the dazed cg's in the other corner, dragging his pinned foe.  

Gimme a grapple check please.
    navyik
    navyik

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  navyik Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:55 pm

7+39=46
    MAS
    MAS
    Admin

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  MAS Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:11 pm

Grizzle has the Corpse Guard solidly pinned in his maw...carrying him firmly in his bite, he moves him into the corner where is fellow guards stand in a daze.

1) Where does Grizzle move to?
    2) What square does the guard end up in?
    navyik
    navyik

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  navyik Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:19 pm

Griz centers on d-18 with cg @ b-18.
    MAS
    MAS
    Admin

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  MAS Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:36 am

Ill Humor - Page 5 R4a10

The Champions have quickly rendered the Phylactery Vault's defenders irrelevant. One guard is pinned in Grizzle's maw, two are dazed for another round, and the rest are helplessly caught in the Black Tentacles.

The guards lack the scores and modifiers to cast spells, or break free from the tentacles to make moves.

Since the Champions can operate unopposed this round - it is safe to assume that they could wipe out the 3 guards that are not entangled, leaving only those trapped in the tentacles (for another 15 rounds) to be dealt with at will.

Here is your choice - we can play out the unopposed slaughter if you feel like rolling dice and such

OR

We can wrap it up, move into the post-adventure scene back through the portal, and prepare for the next encounter.

What say the Champions?

whit10
    whit10

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  whit10 Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:54 am

That works for me... option 2 that is
    navyik
    navyik

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  navyik Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:05 pm

Griz was about to do something very gnarly... Very. But okay.
    MAS
    MAS
    Admin

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  MAS Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:12 pm

navyik wrote:Griz was about to do something very gnarly... Very.  But okay.

Within the turn in which he carried the Guard across the room? If so, by all means - do it!
    Chirs2
    Chirs2

Post  Chirs2 Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:27 pm

MAS wrote:
    The Champions have quickly rendered the Phylactery Vault's defenders irrelevant.  One guard is pinned in Grizzle's maw, two are dazed for another round, and the rest are helplessly caught in the Black Tentacles.

The guards lack the scores and modifiers to cast spells, or break free from the tentacles to make moves.

Ill Humor - Page 5 Gandal10

Dr. Peabody hides his face in his jacket and pretends not be associated with Rasso as he does his wizard-gangnam dance.

Option 2 - but only after a through search of the vault, to make sure we aren't missing any phylacteries, secret doors, other vaults or treasure.

As the Champions get ready to exit, Rasso says to Igniss, "Master of Fire, we should burn this place down, permanently."
    navyik
    navyik

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  navyik Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:30 pm

The damp dugeon air condenses against grizzles fur as the vengeance of his frozen heart awakens.  The air thins as griz's paws clamp around the cg's ankles.  Pulling, the helpless cg from his maw, he scrapes it across the ceiling, raising it over head to flop loosely across his back.  Then again it folds and jostles in jerking motion as griz whips the cg back down in an overhead smashing motion to club the dazed cg's below.

Body bludgeon
    Power attack

2+28+5(surge)-4(improv)-4(pow att)=27 to hit

Dmg=10+34=44
    Chirs2
    Chirs2

Post  Chirs2 Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:19 pm

navyik wrote:The damp dugeon air condenses against grizzles fur as the vengeance of his frozen heart awakens.  The air thins as griz's paws clamp around the cg's ankles.  Pulling, the helpless cg from his maw, he scrapes it across the ceiling, raising it over head to flop loosely across his back.  Then again it folds and jostles in jerking motion as griz whips the cg back down in an overhead smashing motion to club the dazed cg's below.

Body bludgeon
    Power attack

Dmg=10+34=44

hell yeah, now that's the Huge Dire Bear action I paid to see. Rasso conjures a small bag of popcorn and shares it with Dr. Peabody
    Arcturus2
    Arcturus2

Post  Arcturus2 Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:17 pm

Garth, being born from an apocalyptic wasteland world, is accustomed to scavenging what he can when he can. His vote is to grab any tasty looking weapons, pop the glow rocks, and head back.

If initiative is over , he'll wade back out of the rapey black tentacles and leave the CGs to their fate.

''These guys were pretty tough. I'll wager they might have weapons worth confiscating"
    MAS
    MAS
    Admin

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  MAS Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:20 pm

navyik wrote:The damp dugeon air condenses against grizzles fur as the vengeance of his frozen heart awakens.  The air thins as griz's paws clamp around the cg's ankles.  Pulling, the helpless cg from his maw, he scrapes it across the ceiling, raising it over head to flop loosely across his back.  Then again it folds and jostles in jerking motion as griz whips the cg back down in an overhead smashing motion to club the dazed cg's below.

Body bludgeon
    Power attack

Dmg=10+34=44

Grizzle thrashes the dazed guards with their comrade as a weapon. They are unable to withstand the beating, falling motionless and crumbled to the ground.

The Guard being used as a weapon remains pinned, is not beaten and battered and pulped, but still retains a spark of un-life.
    navyik
    navyik

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  navyik Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:38 pm

MAS wrote:

Grizzle thrashes the dazed guards with their comrade as a weapon. They are unable to withstand the beating, falling motionless and crumbled to the ground.

The Guard being used as a weapon remains pinned, is not beaten and battered and pulped, but still retains a spark of un-life.

The "weapon" also takes damage. Griz will probably just keep pounding it against walls and floor until it too is dust. (Though he is tempted to keep it around the way a dog does an old sock).
    Chirs2
    Chirs2

Post  Chirs2 Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:55 pm

navyik wrote:

The "weapon" also takes damage.  Griz will probably just keep pounding it against walls and floor until it too is dust.  (Though he is tempted to keep it around the way a dog does an old sock).

Peabody sticks out his tongue and pantomimes brushing his teeth. Rasso nods and replies in a stage-whisper, "It's kind of like when a dog decides to roll in horse shit right after he gets a bath. Just be glad he is on our side."
    whit10
    whit10

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  whit10 Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:37 pm

"that boy, er bear ain't right"
    Robyo
    Robyo

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Robyo Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:26 pm

Ignis was anxiously waiting for his dragon breath to recharge. When it does, he spews acid all over the grappled undead.

At Rasso's request, Ignis makes the vault a blazing inferno. "The roof, the roof, the roof is on fire!"
    MAS
    MAS
    Admin

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  MAS Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:07 am

navyik wrote:
    MAS wrote:

The "weapon" also takes damage.  Griz will probably just keep pounding it against walls and floor until it too is dust.  (Though he is tempted to keep it around the way a dog does an old sock).

Yeah, I was trying to describe that for the round (that he took damage) but it looks like I accidently put a "not" in there.

Stand by for results of the search, and return to base.
    MAS
    MAS
    Admin

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  MAS Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:34 am

The remaining guards are quickly dispatched....by fire, claw, bullet, sword, and magic - they quickly fall into heaps of mangled undeath.

A quick search reveals that the 6 phylactery pillars are hollow, each equipped with a secret door on the west facing. It appears that Guards were stored / posted there where they could remain unseen until needed. No further secret doors or rooms are found.

Amongst the corpse guard's remains, you find -

boots of levitation x12
    headband of vast intelligence +2 [Perception] x12
    ring of protection +2 x12
    potion of invisibility x8
    scroll of dominate person x12
    scroll of teleport x12

During the search, the gong continues to trigger every other round, dealing negative damage in waves of putrid, evil energy.

The Champions do their best to destroy the vault, and then hustle back through the portal, victorious!

41,000 XP for each Champion

After action review thread pending, will be up this afternoon.

Last edited by MAS on Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:08 am; edited 1 time in total
    Chirs2
    Chirs2

Post  Chirs2 Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:46 am

aside from loot party members want, can we trade\sell it to Oberon's faction in exchange for crafting time at his forges or items crafted by his artisans?

MAS
    MAS
    Admin

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  MAS Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:58 am

Chirs2 wrote:aside from loot party members want, can we trade\sell it to Oberon's faction in exchange for crafting time at his forges or items crafted by his artisans?  

Yes, you can exchange it for GP value.

Characters can completely re-spec during downtime. Youve got the originally established GP plus the new GP to gear up with.
    whit10
    whit10

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  whit10 Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:20 am

Just to ask, can we switch characters if we are unhappy with what we played?
    navyik
    navyik

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  navyik Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:32 am

COMPLETELY respec? Like change feats or even class?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 2:54 am