Dropbox - http://www.dropbox.com/

Open Office - http://www.openoffice.org/

5 posters

PROLOGUE

Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    PROLOGUE - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue35/35PROLOGUE - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/35)
    Action Points:
    PROLOGUE - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0PROLOGUE - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

PROLOGUE - Page 4 Empty Re: PROLOGUE

Post  Chris Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:25 pm

MAS wrote:I dig it - good background info - Just wanted to check - they could have been "honest" telling me they were cooking and eating the Dr for all I knew!!!

maybe he doesn't leave Kintan.... because he is cooking in a stew pot Twisted Evil 
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:11 pm

I wanted to throw this out there, just in case.....

I know I am busy right now (and I have a 2 day trial Mon\Tue) and I suspect some of you are busy too.  But I have noticed that I am seeing more than 24hrs between posts, recently 48hrs+.  

I just wanted to re-emphasize that this is the prologue - it is meant to give the players a chance to meet and role-play and get to know each other under a dramatic situation.

So I wasn't sure if the pace was slow due to real-life busy-ness or if you all were waiting for me\waiting for something to happen.  

Something WILL happen, but you guys haven't even really met each other or starting talking yet.  Once you all get acquainted, I can move the story on to chapter 1 very quickly.  I didn't intend the prologue to take 2+ weeks and I have my mini's set up for their photoshoot and the first fight.

I should be off on Wed and Thur (paid holiday!  I love the gubment), so that would be a great time for me to start chapter 1 and the first fight.  

I will of course check in at night and hopefully once in the morning, but you guys can chat to each other and role play a bit while I am in trial, if you want. Cool
    navyik
    navyik

Character Information
    Hit points:
    PROLOGUE - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue68/68PROLOGUE - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (68/68)
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  navyik Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:32 pm

If there doesnt appear to be any immediate danger, sgt rakhu says, "uh, hi," dusting off a his hand before indecisively offering it to the gotal for a shake.
    Then to the nikto in huttese, " I am sgt. Rakhu of the R.O.X. uh... i need to assemble my team; are you intending to take off in this?" Indicating the explosions in the sky.
    whit10
    whit10

Character Information
    Hit points:
    PROLOGUE - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue19/19PROLOGUE - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (19/19)
    Action Points:
    PROLOGUE - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1/0PROLOGUE - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/0)
    Character Sheet:

Post  whit10 Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:39 pm

Observing this... Daxx pipes up, "who's in charge here?"
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:47 pm

navyik wrote:If there doesnt appear to be any immediate danger, sgt rakhu says, "uh, hi," dusting off a his hand before indecisively offering it to the gotal for a shake.
    Then to the nikto in huttese, " I am sgt. Rakhu of the R.O.X.  uh... i need to assemble my team; are you intending to take off in this?" Indicating the explosions in the sky.

PROLOGUE - Page 4 <a href=PROLOGUE - Page 4 Nikto_13" />

The Nikto remains seated and replies casually in Huttese, "Chut chut Rocks.  I am foreman Me'Ra'Ko."  MeRaKo glances up and continues, "This is Dokto ship, nopa warship.  We sit here and wait.  Paya Public Tax, paya Hutts tribute, paya Sithz, paya nub warlord.... we wait and paya whoever ends up on boss."

Even a casual look reveals no obvious weapons and thin armor on the science vessel.  It is designed for carrying passengers and cargo.

PROLOGUE - Page 4 Scienc10
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:50 pm

whit10 wrote:Observing this... Daxx pipes up, "who's in charge here?"

Some of the Nikto seem to get a little defensive at the appearance of a tough looking swoop biker that just pulled up. MeRaKo replies, "Its her ship" indicating the Twi'lek lab assistant "don't know who end up on boss, still fighting, hehe."

MeRaKo says to the other Nikto "Geez, regular Toydarian circus around here."
    MAS
    MAS
    Admin

Character Information
    Hit points:
    PROLOGUE - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue60/112PROLOGUE - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/112)
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  MAS Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:06 pm

"I am well to be meeting you all. Prepared to be going when all is ready"
    navyik
    navyik

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  navyik Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:27 pm

"Fair enough."  Then turning to th biker who just asked who's in charge.  "Who are you?" (Looking past him to see that the wounded are being attended to).  "That looks like our animal handler," indicating the wookie to T'son.  "There's supposed to be one more, a noob jedi?" (That last part is whispered to keep onlookers from hearing).
      Does the base appear to be overrun?  Or is the base actively defending?  Looking around for nearest military or pub personell. Prcp 10+9=19
    Robyo
    Robyo

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Robyo Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:00 pm

Chris wrote:I wanted to throw this out there, just in case.....

I know I am busy right now (and I have a 2 day trial Mon\Tue) and I suspect some of you are busy too.  But I have noticed that I am seeing more than 24hrs between posts, recently 48hrs+.  

I just wanted to re-emphasize that this is the prologue - it is meant to give the players a chance to meet and role-play and get to know each other under a dramatic situation.

So I wasn't sure if the pace was slow due to real-life busy-ness or if you all were waiting for me\waiting for something to happen.  

Something WILL happen, but you guys haven't even really met each other or starting talking yet.  Once you all get acquainted, I can move the story on to chapter 1 very quickly.  I didn't intend the prologue to take 2+ weeks and I have my mini's set up for their photoshoot and the first fight.

I should be off on Wed and Thur (paid holiday!  I love the gubment), so that would be a great time for me to start chapter 1 and the first fight.  

I will of course check in at night and hopefully once in the morning, but you guys can chat to each other and role play a bit while I am in trial, if you want. Cool

I'm ready to interact/role-play with anyone who's willing. Seems like T'son didn't respond. And I tried with Daxx, but was ignored:

Robyo wrote:
    Sharn will stand between the wounded crew and the approaching force-user. He shows his presence, but not trying to intimidate. He takes a minor bow, showing respect to the stranger.

Telepathy check: 20+3=23 (-3 vit)
    He says in Daxx's mind: "Help?"

also,
    Friendship check: 14+0= 14 (-2 vit).

Sharn's main concern right now is the welfare of the crew. The "mission" to investigate the tuskbeast is on hold, in his mind. He wants to know what is going on in the space port. Who is responsible for the attack? What's with all these strange people? How does he always manage get himself into these peculiar situations?
    MAS
    MAS
    Admin

Character Information
    Hit points:
    PROLOGUE - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue60/112PROLOGUE - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/112)
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  MAS Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:17 pm

MAS wrote:Hoil utilizes cover to move into greeting range of Sharn. (calm, observant, focused). 

If he can make it there through the Chaos, and there is an appropriate pause in the fighting, he well greet Sharn. "Hello. I believe we are to be met". 

He is being careful to observe the crowd, looking for anything out of place in the scene. 

Perception check 

Result of the throw of dice "1d20 +9" :

5 + 9 = 14
    From post #78 - Page 2

Then post #87 - Sharn's translator made a snarky comment about autographs, then they both moved away from him. 

I'd like to make a suggestion - I propose that we start a new thread, that clearly states everyone's position in relation to each other, and summarizes the current environment. Through no one's particular fault, I think everybody's a bit confused.

Also - my schedule is going to  be tight next week. I travel all day Wednesday, Thursday the 4th is all family and such, and Saturday-Monday Nicole and I are taking an anniversary jaunt around Wisconsin. I'll have a few quiet days and then Flying to VA on the 13th. I'll do my best to keep up.

Last edited by MAS on Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Robyo
    Robyo

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Robyo Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:33 pm

Not a bad idea, since without a map, I'm not sure who's close and who's far. Just kind-of figured Sharn was out-of-the-way and across the street with the wounded guys. Then Daxx started approaching then he wasn't...
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:48 am

quick summary via quotes:

Chris wrote:PROLOGUE - Page 4 Madine12
    PROLOGUE - Page 4 <a href=

General Madine looks around the holotable and nods, "It looks like we are all here, except... Master Duros, where is your padawan?"

PROLOGUE - Page 4 Master12

Jedi Master Duros answers calmly, "My padawan is on an undercover mission, but he is already on Ord Mantell. I am confident the Force will guide him."

PROLOGUE - Page 4 Madine12

General Madine shakes his head and continues. "We have a situation emerging on planet Kintan, homeworld of the Nikto, that threatens the stability of the entire region, perhaps the even the peace accord with the Sith. The Kamino Science Bureau somehow managed to convince the Nikto to set up a research station near the Gluss'elta Sea. It is one of the few tropical areas left on Kintan and a bio-rich zone on the otherwise desolate rock."

"A leading Republic Biologist, Dr. Alexsandur Helian in charge of the science team. Perhaps he was too proud to ask for help sooner, but word finally reached the Republic through his undergraduate assistant Thana Rist that their research station was being attacked by the very creatures they are studying. Her call for help is our ticket onto to Kintan and our chance to help the Kaminoians."

Madine motions to the Rodian to stand up, "This is Gunnery Sargent N'butu Rahku of the Republic Office of Xenobiology. He is in charge of leading this team to Kintan to assess changing behavior in the Trogwhales, Tuskbeasts, Rockdogs and whatever other beasts are attacking the research station."

PROLOGUE - Page 4 Rodian10

Madine continues, "To complicate matters, the Nikto are divided into tribes that are constantly at war with each other. The Pale Nikto, who inhabit the coastal region of Gluss'elta have been found to be trading strange artifacts. Jedi Master Duros, can you explain?"

Master Duros holds up a hologram of what looks like a tribal totem with a dark crystal embedded in it.

PROLOGUE - Page 4 Crysta10

"I have only gotten my hands on a couple of these, but the sellers said they came from Pale Nikto seeking weapons in trade. They pulse with a strong Dark Side energy. If they have come to our attention, then the Sith have most certainly also noticed that some of their artifacts are in circulation. My padawan, Dax Tay-nari, should be able to analyze and collect more for the Jedi to study. Agent Ash Falcata?"

PROLOGUE - Page 4 Bothan11

The Bothan's fur ripples as speaks, "We have reason to believe Sith agents are already present on Kintan and more are likely on their way. Agent Hoil, you must accompany this mission as a field assistant to Sargent Rahku, but your true mission is to root out the Sith Infiltrators on Kintan. Find out what you can about the artifacts, but eliminate any possibility that they reclaim any Holocrons if there is indeed an old Sith Temple or Tomb on Kintan."

Another image interupts the Bothan Spymaster.... Satele Shan, Grandmaster of the Jedi Order appears before the group

PROLOGUE - Page 4 Holo_s10

Master Duros, General Madine and Spymaster Falcata immediately bow with respect.

Satele speaks in a calm but commanding voice, "I am sorry I could not join you sooner, my cruiser was still in hyperspace returning from the Kamino homeworld. I sensed a dark presence there, but I was unable to locate it. This has caused me to rethink the briefing I provided Master Duros. The beasts and artifacts are important, but I want to be clear, the real goal is to protect the Kamino Science Division. The Kaminoians are master geneticists and in particular cloners. I sense that the rest of this is a diversion by the Sith to infiltrate and gain control over the Kaminoians. We must protect them and earn their trust. They are a reclusive race, usually avoiding galactic politics, but if the Sith were gain influence over them, they would be a powerful weapon against the Republic. I shudder to think how many worlds would be lost if the Sith were to gain a Clone Army. We must not allow this to happen. May the Force be with you."

Satele Chan's holo fades out.

PROLOGUE - Page 4 Madine12

General Madine finishes the briefing, "Dr. Helian's assistant is currently on Ord Mantell for a resupply run. The Kaminoians provide radiation treatments, medical supplies and scientific equipment to their hosts, the Pale Nikto. The ship is docked in the Republic Fort Garnik, pad Epsilon 12. Thana Rist is expecting you to meet her there and assist her in picking up the supplies."

Madine looks at Sargent Rahku and agent Hoil, "Any questions?"
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:49 am

Chris wrote:PROLOGUE - Page 4 Madine12
    PROLOGUE - Page 4 <a href=

General Madine nods in agreement with the sargent. "It is your mission, sargent, establish your own codes before you depart."

PROLOGUE - Page 4 Bothan11

Ash Falcata's ears go flat, "The Hutts will most certainly be listening to any holocoms from the Nikto, as they supply virtually all the tech to Kintan. I doubt we can intercept the Kaminoian comms." Ash absently twirls a tuft of his chin fur as he thinks, "But maybe we can use the Hutt's paranoia to our advantage. We have agents embedded within the Hutt Cartels. Perhaps I can get an ear on the Kintan channels. I will work on it from my end. I recommend comm-silence unless absolutely necessary, but if you must, use the Nikto holocomms."

"And if the Force guides my padawan to you, please explain the mission and my continued interest in the Sith artifacts. But warn him not to try and study them himself. It is too dangerous for any Jedi to do alone. Sith artifacts must always be studied in a group to avoid... contamination."
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:50 am

Chris wrote:
    Daxx can see the street in Fort Garnik.  Daxx can make out a group of rough looking reptilian humanoids, Nikto maybe, walking down the street.  They appear to be carrying backpacks and satchels.  The packs however are shrouded in darkness, as if something is obscuring them from sight.  They appear as shadow images in Daxx's Farsight.

Daxx senses that his lifelong friend Tank is in danger.

Daxx begins to watch the exchange go poorly for Tank.  The Nikto seem to want more crates or not to give up their end of the deal.... Daxx isn't quite sure.  As Daxx watches the movie scene playout, as he has many times under Master Duros' instruction, something strange happens.

One of the Nikto in the back seems like an actor who 'breaks character' in a play.... he stops paying attention to his scene and begins looking around for something.  His gaze turns across the street and he seems to be searching the area of the street where Daxx is sitting with his swoop bike.  Daxx has never had someone in a vision break character before and it is greatly unsettling.  

The Nikto is shrouded in darkness, but this final image stays with Daxx as he awakens from his vision.  It is as if Daxx is now the subject and the Nikto is the Farseer.

PROLOGUE - Page 4 <a href=PROLOGUE - Page 4 Nikto_10" />
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:51 am

Chris wrote:
    MAS wrote:Perception -

Result of the throw of dice "1d20 +10" :

9 + 10 = 19

(sorry for the delay, trying to get everyone's timelines in-synch)

As the shuttle is flying over the Ord Mantell countryside, T'son notices some anti-aircraft gun emplacements hidden within the hills surrounding Fort Garnik.  T'son was aware that the Republic has such weapons around most of their forts.  They are typically automated guns controlled by the sensor and fire-control towers, usually within the Fort itself.  The Republic often leaves a few combat droids or a forcefield to protect the FLAKs.

What catches T'son's attention is a squad-sized group of non-uniformed humanoids around 1 of the FLAK guns.  T'son can't quite tell what they are doing, but it looks like they are working on the gun.  There does not appear to be a forcefield or any combat droids.

T'son makes a mental note of the location, before his decent into Fort Garnik.
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:53 am

beyond that setup info.....

T'son, Rahku and now Daxx are all in the vicinity of docking bay Epsilon 12, with lab assistant, the twi'lek Thana Rist and her Pale Nikto hosts.

Sharn is helping the wounded in the next docking bay over, Ep 10.

I am going to wait on the new thread until we start Chapter 1, which should be soon
    navyik
    navyik

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  navyik Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:53 am

navyik wrote:"Fair enough."  Then turning to th biker who just asked who's in charge.  "Who are you?" (Looking past him to see that the wounded are being attended to).  "That looks like our animal handler," indicating the wookie to T'son.  "There's supposed to be one more, a noob jedi?" (That last part is whispered to keep onlookers from hearing).
      Does the base appear to be overrun?  Or is the base actively defending?  Looking around for nearest military or pub personell.  Prcp  10+9=19

To t'son, "can you find out more about what's going on with the attack on the base? It seems that will be significant to our next move." Not wanting to count on the nikto for transport, he looks around for a truck or such that he can commandeer.
    To the biker, "you want to help? I've got wounded there," pointing to ep. 10.
    Then to the lab assistant, " uh... i guess you're waiting to see who wins...regardless the R.O.X. is here to help you with your tuskbeast problem...miss...ma'am...what do i call you?"
    whit10
    whit10

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  whit10 Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:20 am

"the wounded appear to be attended to" (in Rodian) "The name's Daxx... you look like a tough-bastard, any idea who those guys (points at the Nikto) are working for?"

As for you Rob, sorry, I missed the question and Daxx doesn't speak wookie Smile
    navyik
    navyik

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  navyik Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:28 pm

Distracted, rakhu, doubletakes, "them? They work for whomever suits their interests. Sorry mr... daxx we're booked on republic business, you should move along to safety." Cutting away to the twilek, "ma'am, there was supposed to be a padawan here to help, has he checked in with you?"
    whit10
    whit10

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  whit10 Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:39 pm

"yeah (walking away Rakhu), he's here" scowling at him... "damned block-headed mercs" sort of under Daxx's breath

Daxx will help out the wookie. "Don't suppose you have a translator droid around?" with a grin
    Robyo
    Robyo

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Robyo Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:23 pm

The rules don't specifically say that Telepathy requires linguistic understanding. I figure if the recipient has a brain and is conscious, then they can receive a mental message.

Sharn barks for Irwin to come closer, if he isn't already. Using the droid's translating software, the wookie begins to question the wounded crewmen... Where did they come from? Who attacked them? Who should we notifiy?

When Daxx re-approaches, Sharn uses the droid to say, "I am Sharnwalkin of Oojwarrg clan. It is a pleasure to meet another force-user." Gesturing to the wounded, "These fellows need help."
    whit10
    whit10

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  whit10 Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:24 pm

"never met a wookie that could use the force. You're not a Jedi?" Daxx looks friendly enough and offers his hand but is clearly surprised by what he's just been told. "Who's the gun hand with the attitude?" He glances at the Rodian

Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:31 pm

Great Roleplaying!!

to answer some of the questions.....

the wounded soldiers were on a shuttle from Fort Carson with Sgt. Rakhu, they don't know who attacked them, why or how they got control of the Republic flak guns in the hills.  the sensors for the guns is in the main tower here in Ft. Garnik, but they don't know the status of the sensor\comm tower.

The Nikto work for the Kaminoians, who also hired Dr. Helian, who hired his own grad-student lab assistant.  The Kaminoian research station is located near the Guss'alta Sea, homeland area of the Pale Nikto  (remember there are many Nikto variants, most of whom don't like the other colors).

I agree with the no linguistic component of telepathy - but who did you use it with?  just to clarify, it is a single thought shared
    PROLOGUE - Page 4 Telepa11

The fighting seems like it is mainly in the air.  The party doesn't see any firefights in the streets nearby.  They do hear explosions and guns going off, but they can't tell if it is only in the air or if there is ground action as well.

Rakhu does not find a truck to commandeer.

any other questions before we move on to chapter 1?

I will try to get it posted later, but I have to do some more trial prep tonight and redo a power point for court, dang cops told the truth for once, now I have to change my stuff Rolling Eyes 
    navyik
    navyik

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  navyik Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:16 pm

whit10 wrote:"yeah (walking away Rakhu), he's here" scowling at him... "damned block-headed mercs" sort of under Daxx's breath

Daxx will help out the wookie.  "Don't suppose you have a translator droid around?"  with a grin

Much anger in this one i sense...
    whit10
    whit10

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  whit10 Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:37 am

ok Greedo-wan Kenobi. Wink

eh... it's not the anger that's the problem, it's what you do with it.
    navyik
    navyik

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  navyik Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:23 pm

geek 
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:32 pm

navyik wrote:
    Much anger in this one i sense...

Razz hahaha

whit10 wrote:ok Greedo-wan Kenobi. Wink

eh... it's not the anger that's the problem, it's what you do with it.

this should get interesting, where's my popcorn?
    whit10
    whit10

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  whit10 Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:33 pm

nah, just playful banter. Hopefully said Rodian is aware how futile it is to shoot at a Jedi Wink
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:37 pm

Ok, the intro scroll to chapter 1, episode 1 is now up.

here are just a couple reminders before going into chapter 1

T'son saw and noted the location of at least 1 set of FLAK guns on his shuttle ride.

Sharnralkin gains +3 Light Side Attunement points for his actions in saving the injured crew members. +1 Force Point for using the Force at a dramatic and climatic (end of the prologue) moment for Sharn.

2 of the injured soldiers arrive in a humvee

VERDICT - be back later
    navyik
    navyik

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  navyik Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:35 pm

whit10 wrote:nah, just playful banter.  Hopefully said Rodian is aware how futile it is to shoot at a Jedi Wink

Can u deflect 4 shots in the same round?
    whit10
    whit10

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  whit10 Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:10 pm

given that the penalties are all on you... sure, no problem. Currently +13 to defense against all blaster fire when the saber is out. lol... not like I'm really going down that "my character is better" bullshit road anyway
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:21 pm

Chris wrote:Ok, the intro scroll to chapter 1, episode 1 is now up.

here are just a couple reminders before going into chapter 1

T'son saw and noted the location of at least 1 set of FLAK guns on his shuttle ride.

Sharnralkin gains +3 Light Side Attunement points for his actions in saving the injured crew members.  +1 Force Point for using the Force at a dramatic and climatic (end of the prologue) moment for Sharn.

2 of the injured soldiers arrive in a humvee

VERDICT - be back later

WOOOT!

NOT GUILTY on Felony Eluding, reckless driving and DUR. guilty on possession of <2 oz of mj and paraphernalia (prior to law changing and under 21 anyways)
    nice big victory for our team
    whit10
    whit10

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  whit10 Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:22 pm

awesome man! I helped get somebody's charges dropped today too... It's a good day!
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:54 pm

whit10 wrote:awesome man!  I helped get somebody's charges dropped today too... It's a good day!

we shall celebrate Steamboat style!
    navyik
    navyik

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  navyik Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:51 pm

Nice work guys.

Thats pretty cool you can defend against all blasters with the saber. now that i can throw thermal detonators i dont need to blast you. cheers  Besides, my character uses bullets too...
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:12 am

yeah, I like the way they set it up - it is just a bonus to defense class. but you are correct, in that ANY ground targeting or blast radius type weapon gets around their defense. jedi are more limited in how many blasters they can redirect in a round

this is part of the reason you see Jedi in heavy armor during this period and the clone wars - shrapnel and explosions
    Robyo
    Robyo

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Robyo Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:31 am

Chris wrote:Sharnralkin gains +3 Light Side Attunement points for his actions in saving the injured crew members.  +1 Force Point for using the Force at a dramatic and climatic (end of the prologue) moment for Sharn.

Cool! bounce 
    navyik
    navyik

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  navyik Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:02 am

Robyo wrote:
    Chris wrote:Sharnralkin gains +3 Light Side Attunement points for his actions in saving the injured crew members.  +1 Force Point for using the Force at a dramatic and climatic (end of the prologue) moment for Sharn.

Cool! bounce 
    Kissass...pirat 
    whit10
    whit10

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  whit10 Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:49 am

the explosive thing begs a question, couldn't you use the Force skill Move Object to deflect someone's grenade lob? You might have to hold an action to do so but, is that feasible?
    navyik
    navyik

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  navyik Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:30 pm

whit10 wrote:the explosive thing begs a question, couldn't you use the Force skill Move Object to deflect someone's grenade lob?  You might have to hold an action to do so but, is that feasible?

Sounds plausable if you readied an action.
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:28 pm

navyik wrote:
    whit10 wrote:the explosive thing begs a question, couldn't you use the Force skill Move Object to deflect someone's grenade lob?  You might have to hold an action to do so but, is that feasible?

Sounds plausable if you readied an action.

I agree, I think you could make a couple options work - move object, as you said

Force Strike to detonate the grenade in mid-air. essentially doing enough damage to destroy the object, like a Sunder attack.
    same concept with Force Lightning

use Drain Energy if it is an electronic device, like a thermal detonator, maybe not so much with a 'pull the plug' style grenade

navyik
    navyik

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  navyik Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:07 pm

So to kill a jedi, you need two people to throw two different types of grenades at him simultaniously?scratch 
    whit10
    whit10

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  whit10 Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:57 pm

Jedi don't die... they just come back in sequels (and really awful prequels) as CGI ghosts. Wink
    navyik
    navyik

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  navyik Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:32 pm

"You can't win Darth. If you strike me down i will become more powerful than you can imagine"Very Happy 
    Robyo
    Robyo

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Robyo Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:40 pm

navyik wrote:"You can't win Darth.  If you strike me down i will become more powerful than you can imagine"Very Happy 

Ewan McGregor was okay, but Sir Alec Guinness rocked it! Apparently in later years, he disparaged the movie in general, but he so rocked that role.
    whit10
    whit10

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  whit10 Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:41 pm

yeah... apparently he can go back in time and turn Vader into a whiny, annoying, little punk-bitch
    whit10
    whit10

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  whit10 Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:42 pm

Actually, I thought Mac Gregor was by far the best part of those movies... he's the only one that seemed to be able to act next to a green screen anyway
    Robyo
    Robyo

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Robyo Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:44 pm

No problems here with Ewan. Or Liam, for that matter.

Natalie Portman was atrocious.

Don't get me started on that one guy who got angry and turned into a cyborg...
    Robyo
    Robyo

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Robyo Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:48 pm

navyik wrote:
    Robyo wrote:

Cool! bounce 
    Kissass...pirat 

I use my +1 Force point to pimp-slap N'butu!

Oops, my bad. I get +3 Dark Side points... tongue 
    Robyo
    Robyo

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Robyo Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:59 pm

whit10 wrote:"never met a wookie that could use the force.  You're not a Jedi?"  Daxx looks friendly enough and offers his hand but is clearly surprised by what he's just been told.  "Who's the gun hand with the attitude?"  He glances at the Rodian

Irwin translates for the wookie, "Boss is named Sharnralkin. He says he ain't no Jedi. He says he spits on their elitist order. Jedi do not accept his race to become trained Jedi. Boss says that is not tolerant. Do the Jedi even have honor?

"Boss says that he hopes one day a master of the Jedi will befriend the Wooks. Perhaps the master will be a little green fellow, with big ears, who knows? Regardless, boss says he will look past your politics, if you use the force to help people.

"Lastly, the boss doesn't know who that Rodian is. The boss says he met the Gotal and he seems like a friendly-enough chap."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 11:26 pm