Dropbox - http://www.dropbox.com/

Open Office - http://www.openoffice.org/

5 posters

Mandalorian Tea Time

Robyo
    Robyo

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Mandalorian Tea Time - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Mandalorian Tea Time - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
    Action Points:
    Mandalorian Tea Time - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Mandalorian Tea Time - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

Mandalorian Tea Time - Page 3 Empty Re: Mandalorian Tea Time

Post  Robyo Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:25 pm

Stay put, unless Thana wants to move up. Total defense, behind the boulder.

Waiting for an "all clear" from companions or Irwin. Unless there's more trouble, of course!
    whit10
    whit10

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Mandalorian Tea Time - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue19/19Mandalorian Tea Time - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (19/19)
    Action Points:
    Mandalorian Tea Time - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1/0Mandalorian Tea Time - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/0)
    Character Sheet:

Post  whit10 Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:32 pm

just an FYI... Carbone has the plague today so he might be a bit slow with the responses.
    navyik
    navyik

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Mandalorian Tea Time - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue68/68Mandalorian Tea Time - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (68/68)
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  navyik Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:20 pm

I may be slow as well, but i would like to continue still. Gretch's sister is in hospice care and only hanging by a thread.
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Mandalorian Tea Time - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue35/35Mandalorian Tea Time - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/35)
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:02 am

navyik wrote:I may be slow as well, but i would like to continue still. Gretch's sister is in hospice care and only hanging by a thread.
    I am so sorry to hear that, our thoughts and prayers are with your family.

Mando reaches for something on his belt.....

Overwatch\cover actions Rakhu?
    navyik
    navyik

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Mandalorian Tea Time - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue68/68Mandalorian Tea Time - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (68/68)
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  navyik Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:07 pm

Which mando? If its the one that didnt give up yet then rakhu shoots:
    Miss miss miss. Cold ass dice! (2, 3, 6).
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Mandalorian Tea Time - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue35/35Mandalorian Tea Time - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/35)
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:38 pm

navyik wrote:Which mando?  If its the one that didnt give up yet then rakhu shoots:
    Miss miss miss.  Cold ass dice! (2, 3, 6).
    Rakhu's hasty blaster fire bounces all around the remaining combatant.

The Bounty Hunter reaches down and quickly grabs something from his belt (drawing a wpn does not provoke AoO).  Daxx can hear a faint "beep.... beep.... beep...."  coming from a small fist-sized silver sphere which the Mandalorian now holds in his hand.  His finger rests on a sliding switch (readied action).

Mandalorian Tea Time - Page 3 Therma10

"Now drop your lightsaber, Jedi!  And tell your friends to stop shooting at us."

The other Mandalorian (Duros) cries, " Proasto! Asta-i o termica detonatorul."  He is injured and clearly wants to remain on the ground as instructed, but he scuttles backwards on his hands as fast as he can, he makes it about 5m to the west.

Daxx is up
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:41 pm

map is current (I hope)

Mandalorian Tea Time - Page 3 Mandal28
    whit10
    whit10

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Mandalorian Tea Time - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue19/19Mandalorian Tea Time - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (19/19)
    Action Points:
    Mandalorian Tea Time - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1/0Mandalorian Tea Time - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/0)
    Character Sheet:

Post  whit10 Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:06 pm

...can't believe I'm the only one with Affect Mind...

anyway, Daxx will burn a force point, again, to add +4 to his roll.

Affect Mind:

Roll(1d20)+6:
    10,+6
    Total:16

Crap. Well, he has to beat a DC 15 Will Save to resist.... "you know you'd rather deactivate and put that away"

whit10
    whit10

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  whit10 Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:09 pm

deactivate the saber too.. for a second
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:39 pm

whit10 wrote:
    Crap.  Well, he has to beat a DC 15 Will Save to resist.... "you know you'd rather deactivate and put that away"
    sometimes your gaming dice-luck amazes me.......

Will save
    Roll(1d20)+4:
    1,+4
    Total:4

The Mandalorian seems to re-think his life, "Frak this, I just joined on this outfit to train for the Great Hunt. I ain't getting paid enough to blow myself up for Tarro Bloodwren's pride. I... I.... I ain't even a real Mandalorian yet, I just work for Tarro." He slides the thumb switch and disengages the timer on the Thermal Detonator. He drops it in the dust (gently).

navyik
    navyik

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  navyik Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:06 am

Nice work josh.
    whit10
    whit10

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  whit10 Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:14 am

holy crap! I only rolled a 10 and he bombed that. cheers 

my action is up anyway. Unless I can pick up the detonator.

Free action? "Who is Tarro Bloodwren?"
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Thu Nov 07, 2013 2:46 pm

You are out of combat, all remaining guys have surrendered.

The wanna-be Mando removes his helmet, he is a human male, in his early 20s.  

Mandalorian Tea Time - Page 3 Soldie10

"Tarro Bloodwren, the guy that blasted out of here on his jetpack.  He was training us to be part of his crew for the upcoming Great Hunt.  Talib over there is a Duros tech-wizard and computer genius, but not worth much with a blaster, so Tarro gave him a 'nade lobber.  I am more of a scout than a soldier myself, but a big part of bounty hunting is finding your target quickly, especially during the Great Hunt, right?  I guess I didn't figure that the targets would be fighting back so much.  I ain't cut out for this."
    whit10
    whit10

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  whit10 Thu Nov 07, 2013 2:53 pm

(are we still doing the Vitality is healed after combat thing?)

"So this guy Tarro, he hired you to hunt us?"
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Thu Nov 07, 2013 3:08 pm

whit10 wrote:(are we still doing the Vitality is healed after combat thing?)
    If you want to stop here and rest for a bit, sure. If you are going to press quickly into the canyon and look for the Tuskbeast cave, then no.

whit10 wrote: "So this guy Tarro, he hired you to hunt us?"
    "As far as I know, we are just here hunting Tuskers. I don't have a clue who you all are, you just wandered into our kill-zone. There's a Tusker cave about a 1/4 click in, so this is the main entrance to the canyon. They come here to drink from the geyser run-off. We bagged some Nikto on Dewbacks here last week, but they didn't put up much of a fight."
    navyik
    navyik

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  navyik Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:15 pm

"Bring the column up, Sharn. T'son, secure the prisoners. Get 'em outa that armor." Rakhu advances on foot, taking a big snort of the scent from his jacket shoulder and armpit, and seeks a big rock to lash the dewback to.
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:24 pm

navyik wrote:"Bring the column up, Sharn.  T'son, secure the prisoners. Get 'em outa that armor."  Rakhu advances on foot, taking a big snort of the scent from his jacket shoulder and armpit, and seeks a big rock to lash the dewback to.
    these guys are just in basic combat jumpsuits and helmets (light armor) with the Mandalorain symbol painted the shoulder. The guy that flew away on the jet pack, Tarro, had the "real" looking armor. From far away it was hard to tell, especially with their helmets, but upon closer inspection, this stuff is nothing special.

Talib, the Duros, clearly doesn't even feel comfortable in it (non prof).
    navyik
    navyik

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  navyik Thu Nov 07, 2013 6:45 pm

Weapons? Grenade launcher and what else? I will work on loot thread.santa 
    Robyo
    Robyo

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Robyo Thu Nov 07, 2013 6:55 pm

Sharn hears Rakhu barking orders and brings up the herd, with Thana too.

"As far as I know, we are just here hunting Tuskers.  I don't have a clue who you all are, you just wandered into our kill-zone. There's a Tusker cave about a 1/4 click in, so this is the main entrance to the canyon.  They come here to drink from the geyser run-off.   We bagged some Nikto on Dewbacks here last week, but they didn't put up much of a fight."[/quote]

I call shenanigans. Tarro says they were only hunting Tuskbeasts, so why did they fire on us? And then he goes on to brag about killing Nikto? Apparently Nikto are considered little more than vermin by the majority of galactic citizenry. And I thought Ugnaugts were loathsome.

Anyways...
    Sharn puts his hands around Tarro's throat and begins to squeeze.
    "Grangor vargas!" {Truth now!}

Intimidate: 5+19=24

Mandalorian Tea Time - Page 3 Lando2
    whit10
    whit10

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  whit10 Thu Nov 07, 2013 7:54 pm

Daxx will pocket the thermal detonator at his feet... for 'emergency purposes' later
    whit10
    whit10

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  whit10 Thu Nov 07, 2013 7:55 pm

"easy big fella... he's telling truth."
    navyik
    navyik

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  navyik Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:35 pm

Robyo wrote:Sharn hears Rakhu barking orders and brings up the herd, with Thana too.

"As far as I know, we are just here hunting Tuskers.  I don't have a clue who you all are, you just wandered into our kill-zone. There's a Tusker cave about a 1/4 click in, so this is the main entrance to the canyon.  They come here to drink from the geyser run-off.   We bagged some Nikto on Dewbacks here last week, but they didn't put up much of a fight."
    I call shenanigans. Tarro says they were only hunting Tuskbeasts, so why did they fire on us? And then he goes on to brag about killing Nikto? Apparently Nikto are considered little more than vermin by the majorityo of galactic citizenry. And I thought Ugnaugts were loathsome.

Anyways...

]
    "Tarro was the guy who escaped.  These are his flunkies.  Lets see what he armed you with.  I dont think he was training you.  I think you were bait."
    Robyo
    Robyo

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Robyo Fri Nov 08, 2013 4:42 am

Okay, so if that other guy was Tarro, who's the squeal-pigeon? I still say he's holding something back.
    navyik
    navyik

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  navyik Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:54 am

Robyo wrote:Okay, so if that other guy was Tarro, who's the squeal-pigeon? I still say he's holding something back.

"You'd better tell the wookie your whole life story... why attack unknown targets?"
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:33 am

Robyo wrote:
    Anyways...

Sharn can feel the soft flesh of the human's neck collapse in his strong grip.  Thana's eyes go wide as she watches Sharn work.

Sharns slids -5 back towards the Dark Side on the Force Attunement meter, torture is evil, regardless of what Darth Cheney says.

Though his voice is barely a whisper, the young human replies, clearly in fear of his life, "All right.... all right!"

Mandalorian Tea Time - Page 3 Lando_10

"I saw.... Tarro.... talking to a Sith..... at... at....  Mos Kannah (streetwise roll to ID).... I didn't hear.... but... Tarro said.... something about a bonus....."  The young man is clearly struggling to breath.  

Does Sharn continue to squeeze?
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:37 am

navyik wrote:Weapons? Grenade launcher and what else?  I will work on loot thread.santa 
    from Talib the Duros and Navic (the strangled human)

2 combat jumpsuits (light armor) Mando symbols painted on shoulder pad
    2 helmets - both with Mando symbols painted on
    2 blaster rifles with grenade launchers
    10 more frag grenades
    2 thermal detonators (1 each, Daxx has 1)
    2 vibro blades
    desert survival kits
    2 macro binoculars
    about 300 credits each
    Duros has a datapad and repair kit
    whit10
    whit10

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  whit10 Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:09 pm

Daxx Streetwise for Mos Kannah:

Roll(1d20)+11:
    12,+11
    Total:23

and totally aside from this, player to other players... our tactics have been fucking stupid for most of this adventure so far. Sorry to be harsh but we should have been shredded on this last fight and got really lucky. I'm not pointing any fingers at all but we have to do better or this won't last much longer
    navyik
    navyik

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  navyik Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:37 pm

"Easy sharn..."
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:15 pm

whit10 wrote:Daxx Streetwise for Mos Kannah:

Roll(1d20)+11:
    12,+11
    Mos Kannah is a spaceport on Nal Hutta, homeworld of the Hutt Cartels and where you dropped off Bre'un and Del. Nal Hutta is close to Kintan, as both are in Hutt-space.

Also - Daxx has heard of the Great Hunt. It is a competition the Mandalorians have internally each year. He doesn't know any real details, but it does exist and groups of Mandalorians compete against each other for bounties. The Hutts in particular wager with each other heavily on the outcomes of the various matches and on the Grand Champion of the Hunt overall.
    whit10
    whit10

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  whit10 Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:21 pm

hmmm... be a good time to make some easy money.

"I am so sick of the Hutts. Too bad we couldn't find some way to make the Sith go after them exclusively for a while."
    navyik
    navyik

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  navyik Fri Nov 08, 2013 6:15 pm

whit10 wrote:Daxx Streetwise for Mos Kannah:

Roll(1d20)+11:
    12,+11

and totally aside from this, player to other players...  our tactics have been fucking stupid for most of this adventure so far.  Sorry to be harsh but we should have been shredded on this last fight and got really lucky.  I'm not pointing any fingers at all but we have to do better or this won't last much longer
    We just dont have much teamwork yet. Its a new and ecclectic crew with very different approaches. Im never sure what to expect anyone to do. at least now i will have a suitable rifle with which i can move and shoot single shots.

"T'son," rakhu says clearing and examining one of the captured combo rifles. "This will be more rugged and The firelance fits better in my pack."
    Robyo
    Robyo

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Robyo Fri Nov 08, 2013 6:32 pm

Sharn lets go of his grip. He snarls and stares menacingly at the guy.
    whit10
    whit10

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  whit10 Fri Nov 08, 2013 6:35 pm

Good point Alan... I think Matt might agree with a principle of consistent movement and use of cover?
    Robyo
    Robyo

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Robyo Fri Nov 08, 2013 6:54 pm

Sharn is pretty much all melee. He sucks at long-distance ranged attack and defense. Inside of Force range, he can do some stuff (move object).

Still not interested in guns, but I am thinking about adding some kind of shield... Maybe something power-generated, force-field like, similar to the Gungan technology.

Last edited by Robyo on Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
    whit10
    whit10

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  whit10 Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:08 pm

Rob, do you have much of a Fortitude Save? Dissipate Energy might be a way for you to avoid blaster fire? just a thought (I'm not quite able to use it effectively yet)
    Robyo
    Robyo

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Robyo Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:05 pm

Sharn's Fort is just average at the moment.

I'd like to try the shield idea. He's not Captain America, but could do some shield bashing to the baddies. Might be fun!
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:11 pm

so what now?

more interrogation

stay and rest

move into the canyon

what to do with your 2 captives
    Robyo
    Robyo

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Robyo Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:59 pm

"Grawllar rawwrr gandor! Mushhravar grawwl vangnarin." {We can't afford to take prisoners! Neither can we let them run off to warn others.}

Sharn cracks his knuckles as he moves in to twist the necks of the prisoners.
    navyik
    navyik

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  navyik Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:45 pm

Robyo wrote:"Grawllar rawwrr gandor! Mushhravar grawwl vangnarin." {We can't afford to take prisoners! Neither can we let them run off to warn others.}

"Well then theyd better make themselves useful," rakhu says, stowing the rotary and shouldering his rifle. "The lesser of two evils is keeping them where we can see 'em."

To the human mando flunkie, "you try anything i wont kill you; i will wing you and then let the wookie have you." Then to the duro, "and i will let the twilek have you; those nikto were her friends."farao 
    whit10
    whit10

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  whit10 Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:49 pm

"we could just make 'em start walking that way" Daxx points to the rather barren east

I vote to move on for now

Chris, were I to use Heal Self right now for vitality only (no wounds anyway) and was later wounded, does that mean I can't use Heal Self again?  Or is it once per day for healing wounds AND once an hour for vitality?

Just needed the clarification
    navyik
    navyik

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  navyik Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:52 pm

Unless there is further debate on the prisoners, rakhu would like to find a high rock from which to survey with electrobinocs.  (We need to do more long range viewing to reduce ambush occurances).cyclops

Vit: 48/64 w: 14/14

"I'm okay to keep moving, t'son, sharn?"Basketball 
    whit10
    whit10

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  whit10 Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:03 pm

excellent idea!
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:46 pm

Robyo wrote:"Grawllar rawwrr gandor! Mushhravar grawwl vangnarin." {We can't afford to take prisoners! Neither can we let them run off to warn others.}

As Sharn moves towards the nearest prisoner, the human he has already choked, he hears the voice of his old master faintly pleading with him, "Be at peace, mighty Sharn!  That is the path to darkness....."

Mandalorian Tea Time - Page 3 Old_je11

Sharn knows that such action will slide him further to the Dark Side, he has been warned.

Do you wish to continue?
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:47 pm

navyik wrote:Unless there is further debate on the prisoners, rakhu would like to find a high rock from which to survey with electrobinocs.  (We need to do more long range viewing to reduce ambush occurances).cyclops
    Desert in 3 directions, the canyon to the west. Rakhu can't see very far into the canyon as it twists and turns.
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:52 pm

whit10 wrote:
    Chris, were I to use Heal Self right now for vitality only (no wounds anyway) and was later wounded, does that mean I can't use Heal Self again?  Or is it once per day for healing wounds AND once an hour for vitality?

Just needed the clarification
    Heal Self is once per hour for vitality AND once per day for wounds. I read those as separate events, which I believe is in agreement with your second question.

Daxx can restore vitality now and heal wounds later. He can even heal more vitality as long as he waits at least 1 hour.

Does that answer the question?
    whit10
    whit10

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  whit10 Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:27 am

yep. thank you.

Heal self:

Roll(1d20)+7:
    19,+7
    Total:26

Heh!   I'll take 2d6+2 Vitality for $1000 Alex.

Roll(2d6)+2:
    4,4,+2
    Total:10

Daxx Vitality: 61/66
    navyik
    navyik

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  navyik Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:33 am

"Sharn, should we have irwin take a look?"
    "Thanna, have you been all the way down there?"
    Robyo
    Robyo

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Robyo Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:24 am

Sharn hears his old master's voice from the past. He stops abruptly and sighs. Then he shoves the prisoners forward, letting them lead the way (bait).

*He wasn't really going to slay unarmed prisoners, just more intimidation.

Irwin scouts ahead. Reports back often on comm-link.

Are we full Vitality again after a 5-minute rest? Or should I cast Heal Self?

Anyone wounded and need healing?
    whit10
    whit10

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  whit10 Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:24 am

"I'd really rather not have them go with us"
    navyik
    navyik

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  navyik Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:34 am

whit10 wrote:"I'd really rather not have them go with us"
    "Then you kill 'em," rakhu says as he follows sharn. "Lets keep it tight."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:38 pm