Arcturus2
Chris
6 posters

The end of the line

whit10
    whit10

Character Information
    Hit points:
    The end of the line - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue19/19The end of the line - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (19/19)
    Action Points:
    The end of the line - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1/0The end of the line - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/0)
    Character Sheet:

The end of the line - Page 4 Empty Re: The end of the line

Post  whit10 Fri Feb 06, 2015 1:25 pm

Nicely done!

JT moves with tactical guile and experience, recalling his days of trench fighting against the Boche...

he dodges to and fro.. and makes a vicious attack on Anak Shep-sut

JT's attack nearly severs Anak shep-sut's head, she is left bleeding profusely as she slumps to the stone floor...

it is now Olivia's turn

Map is updated (anak shep sut is down for them moment)

The end of the line - Page 4 Thutmo24
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    The end of the line - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue35/35The end of the line - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/35)
    Action Points:
    The end of the line - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0The end of the line - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Fri Feb 06, 2015 1:39 pm

whit10 wrote:Nicely done!
    JT moves with tactical guile and experience, recalling his days of trench fighting against the Boche...
    JT's attack nearly severs Anak shep-sut's head, she is left bleeding profusely as she slumps to the stone floor...

Thank you GM!

Somebody has to pick up the slack while others are petting their puppy dogs instead of fighting Rolling Eyes
    Robyo
    Robyo

Character Information
    Hit points:
    The end of the line - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0The end of the line - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Robyo Fri Feb 06, 2015 8:00 pm

Flurry of blows (hair) to the attacking mummy.

1st attack) 10 + 9 = 19
    1 + 5 = 6 damage

2nd) 13 + 9 = 22
    6 + 5 = 11 damage
    whit10
    whit10

Character Information
    Hit points:
    The end of the line - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue19/19The end of the line - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (19/19)
    Action Points:
    The end of the line - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1/0The end of the line - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/0)
    Character Sheet:

Post  whit10 Fri Feb 06, 2015 10:08 pm

The first attack barely misses... the second attack strikes home ripping away flesh and his wrappings.

Gaspard sees your efforts and decides to try and help... two shots (emptying his clip) at the same mummy (and he takes a 5' step forward)

Roll(1d20)+10:
    1,+10
    Total:11

ack! GMs dice are Bears all over the place... he uses a point of Grit to quick clear the misfire. Gaspard is done.

It is Elliot's turn. Map is updated

The end of the line - Page 4 Thutmo25
    Arcturus2
    Arcturus2

Post  Arcturus2 Sat Feb 07, 2015 12:33 pm

Elliot stands fast and ignores the mummy flailing at him, for the time being.

He watches the Frenchie's struggles with his weapon. Under different circumstances, he'd be amused at the man's antics.. lol!

Then his old mate JT strikes and Elliot sees the Queen go down! And he has a clear shot at the King! Smiling grimly, he raises his rifle and fires 2 shots at the undead monster..

First attack roll: 1d20 + 13 (18+13)=31
    (27 if that counts as firing into melee)

if that hits, damage: 1d12+6 +1d6 Electric
    5+6+5 electric= 16

It's hard to tell, but the shot looked good to Elliot. He quickly and professionally operates the bolt of his rifle, ejecting the spent brass and chambering his second shot. He never lowers his rifle or loses his bead on the Vampire while he does this.

Second attack roll: 1d20 + 8 (15+Cool=23
    (19 if it's considered firing into melee)

If that hits, Damage roll:
    1d12+6 + 1d6 Electric
    8+6+6 electric= 20

If possible, Elliot wants to spend a hero point to move closer to the action.

He'd like to move to hex 0405, point blank range but out of melee reach of the vamp.

That's it for Eli
    whit10
    whit10

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  whit10 Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:52 pm

It is considered firing into melee... CR III is right next to him.  The first shot hits, the second misses.  And since you are using a missile weapon with a melee opponent next to you, he gets one AoO.

Roll(1d20)+14:
    20,+14
    Total:34

Ah hah!  Finally got one 'o ya.  

Roll to confirm:

Roll(1d20)+14:
    5,+14
    Total:19

lol... shocking.  So, a normal hit for:

Roll(1d8)+10:
    1,+10

minimum damage and you need to make a Fort Save vs. Mummy Rot

If you still have the Hero Point, and want to spend it, you can certainly do so.  You get a standard action, any other actions besides the movement?

(I'll update the map now, since it shouldn't affect anything but I'll pause before the King's turn)

The end of the line - Page 4 Thutmo26
    MAS
    MAS
    Admin

Character Information
    Hit points:
    The end of the line - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue60/112The end of the line - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/112)
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  MAS Sat Feb 07, 2015 10:04 pm

Chris wrote:
    whit10 wrote:Nicely done!

Thank you GM!

Somebody has to pick up the slack while others are petting their puppy dogs instead of fighting Rolling Eyes

Rolling Eyes

That puppy dog is an important part of my defensive capabilities, thank you very much.
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    The end of the line - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue35/35The end of the line - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/35)
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Sat Feb 07, 2015 11:37 pm

MAS wrote:
    Rolling Eyes
    That puppy dog is an important part of my defensive capabilities, thank you very much.

I'm just saying... you have the best weapon in the whole party, specifically against undead. CJC spent the whole last fight sneaking around invisible (4 total rounds, CJC took 1 shot) and so far in this fight - with a RIFLE in your hands and plenty of range to use it.... you have double moved and then healed a paralyzed dog for 8HP (11 total) which won't save it from any 1 attack we have seen. Both of these instead of firing your rifle and actually contributing to the fight. scratch

MAS wrote:
    Patiently, the Colonel continues to ease into position...
    << understatement of the year
    Arcturus2
    Arcturus2

Post  Arcturus2 Sun Feb 08, 2015 12:39 am

Sorry for delay, Elliot fort save:

1d20 + 8 ( 16+Cool=24

And yeah, Elliot will use the Hero Point to move, please. He should have 1 remaining after this.

Did Elliot miss his shot badly enough to hit any party members?

Elliot current HP 51/78
    MAS
    MAS
    Admin

Character Information
    Hit points:
    The end of the line - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue60/112The end of the line - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/112)
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  MAS Sun Feb 08, 2015 1:24 am

Chris wrote:
    MAS wrote:
    Rolling Eyes

I'm just saying... you have the best weapon in the whole party, specifically against undead.  CJC spent the whole last fight sneaking around invisible (4 total rounds, CJC took 1 shot) and so far in this fight - with a RIFLE in your hands and plenty of range to use it.... you have double moved and then healed a paralyzed dog for 8HP (11 total) which won't save it from any 1 attack we have seen.  Both of these instead of firing your rifle and actually contributing to the fight.  scratch

MAS wrote:
    Patiently, the Colonel continues to ease into position...
     << understatement of the year

I wrote a response to your unsolicited analysis several times and then deleted them all out of propriety. Suffice to say that I think people should play there own characters instead of preaching on about other's play styles and decisions, especially in the game thread. If you want to continue to tell me about your distaste for the way Ive played this character, email me. I'll be more than happy to provide you the context your analysis lacks, and to express my unvarnished opinion of your presumption.
    whit10
    whit10

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  whit10 Sun Feb 08, 2015 1:30 am

If you guys want, I will start an Argument Clinic page (somebody damned well better know that reference)...

Elliot makes his save vs. the mummy rot.. but his stomach really took a nose dive for a sec...

you did not hit any party members.. you missed by just a few (and, unless it was a fumble, and we were already agreed on House fumble rules, it wouldn't matter)
    whit10
    whit10

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  whit10 Sun Feb 08, 2015 1:31 am

space holder for update in the morning... GM is bushed and had a long day

whit10
    whit10

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  whit10 Sun Feb 08, 2015 12:42 pm

Anak Shep-sut's eyes flutter open again (vamps regenerate) and she is weak... she tries to stand up and grab CR III to bite and feed (CR III gets a AoO)

She will attack depending on the AoO (as she is very weak)... take your AoO please, then I will update everything
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Sun Feb 08, 2015 4:51 pm

MAS wrote:
    I wrote a response to your unsolicited analysis several times and then deleted them all out of propriety. Suffice to say that I think people should play there own characters instead of preaching on about other's play styles and decisions, especially in the game thread. If you want to continue to tell me about your distaste for the way Ive played this character, email me. I'll be more than happy to provide you the context your analysis lacks, and to express my unvarnished opinion of your presumption.

you're right, my apologies.  

I should have sent you an email or just played JT  "in character".  You are playing your character, so I shall concentrate on playing mine.

JT pauses for a brief moment after felling the vampire queen. He looks about for his friends and the expected cover fire of his artillery.....

JT begins scripting his tongue lashing of the Colonel's tactics and leadership for post-fight.... but then decides better of it. JT shakes his head, "You can't tell men like Corbett anything."
    navyik
    navyik

Character Information
    Hit points:
    The end of the line - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue68/68The end of the line - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (68/68)
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  navyik Mon Feb 09, 2015 2:32 am

13+8=21
    whit10
    whit10

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  whit10 Mon Feb 09, 2015 1:55 pm

as it's Monday, I'll have to update tonight... (since both big baddies have to go) bear with me.
    whit10
    whit10

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  whit10 Mon Feb 09, 2015 9:01 pm

The AoO was a miss... she reached out to attack CRIII and bite him, check that... she must succeed on a Grapple Check first.

Roll(1d20)+7:
    16,+7
    Total:23

And that's a miss on CR IIIs CMD (too many acronyms!!!) lol

The king, seeing his queen near oblivion.. yells something to her and points to the ceiling.

He attempts to defend her again... two swings at CR III and JT (who has to still be in melee range given his last attack)

Swing at CR III:

Roll(1d20)+10:
    9,+10
    Total:19... ugh, miss

Swing at JT:

Roll(1d20)+5:
    9,+5
    Total:14

lol... another miss. Worst, vampires, evar! Smile

CR III is up and then the Colonel

Map is updated (though nothing changed)

The end of the line - Page 4 Thutmo27

navyik
    navyik

Character Information
    Hit points:
    The end of the line - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue68/68The end of the line - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (68/68)
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  navyik Mon Feb 09, 2015 11:49 pm

12+8+2(flk) = 22 to attack the vampiress.

If that would miss he will burn last hero point.

3+2(str)+3(bane)+9(holy)+7(flk)=24dmg
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:15 am

whit10 wrote:
    He attempts to defend her again... two swings at CR III and JT (who has to still be in melee range given his last attack)

actually JT is not in the King's threat zone, but it doesn't matter since he missed.  

JT is due north of the queen, even though his position on the map is a bit off to the right.  unless the King has a reach wpn, he only threatens the 6 hexes immediately around himself.  You can see 4 of them (above, below + right side) are empty + CR3 + vampiress

King threatens 0303, 0403, 0404, 0305, 0204 (CR3) and 0203 (vampiress)

JT is on 0202, just out of range.  the King did not get an AoO on JT during his movement last round for the same reason, JT never passed through his threat zone
    whit10
    whit10

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  whit10 Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:22 am

how were you in melee range then?

or am I missing something obvious?
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:56 am

whit10 wrote:how were you in melee range then?

or am I missing something obvious?

JT did not attack the King and was never in his threat zone. JT dropped the Queen.

just look at the hexes, that is as obvious as I can make it

Chris wrote:
    King threatens 0303, 0403, 0404, 0305, 0204 (CR3) and 0203 (vampiress)

JT is on 0202, just out of range.

whit10
    whit10

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  whit10 Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:39 am

ah, nevermind, it was an image glitch that I should have noticed.

thanks for the clarification.
    whit10
    whit10

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  whit10 Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:15 pm

CR III and the colonel are up (I really want to finish this soon)
    MAS
    MAS
    Admin

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  MAS Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:58 pm

Only have a minute - have to go give a presentation.

my intent is to fire twice at the mummy mob nearest CJC.

Weapon is currently undead bane - If someone wants to roll that attack, please go ahead so i don't hold things up. Otherwise, Ill trey to get to it late tonight / tomorrow.
    whit10
    whit10

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  whit10 Tue Feb 10, 2015 8:30 pm

Matt, I'll give you until Alan goes and then I'll roll if you haven't got the time (not a criticism at all).

good luck with the presentation!
    navyik
    navyik

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  navyik Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:14 pm

I went yesterday...
    whit10
    whit10

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  whit10 Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:36 pm

well crap.. so you did. lol... Chris's comment caused me to miss it.  My apologies.

CR III finds the sweet spot on her chest with the stake... as you drive it in, you almost feel a sense of serenity wash over you.  Anak shep-sut has a shocked expression on her face... as she goes to turn to mist, she suddenly screams... and starts to crumble to dust.

(da king is gonna be pissed... )

I'll take Matt's turn for him tomorrow morning unless he does so tonight (or unless someone else wants to given my horrid dice in this campaign)

The end of the line - Page 4 Thutmo28
    whit10
    whit10

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  whit10 Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:43 pm

The more I think on it, I would really prefer that someone else roll for the Colonel. Doesn't feel right having the GM do it
    whit10
    whit10

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  whit10 Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:51 am

Matt, you're going to have to take your dude's turn. I can't make heads or tails of your character sheet as to what his attack bonuses are and I don't have time to figure it out today
    MAS
    MAS
    Admin

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  MAS Wed Feb 11, 2015 6:22 pm

2 shots at closest Mummy

BAB +4
    DEX +3
    Ammo +1
    Bane, undead +2
    Rapid Shot -2 to both attacks
    each attack +8 / 1d12 +3+1d6 fire +2d6 bane
    First range increment, attack is vs target touch AC

Attack #1:
    Result of the throw of dice "1d20 +8" :

12 + 8 = 20

DMG if HITS -
    Result of the throw of dice "1d12 +3d6 +3" :

8 + 2 + 6 + 2 + 3 = 21

Attack #2:

17 + 8 = 25

DMG if HITS -

2 + 1 + 4 + 4 + 3 = 14
    whit10
    whit10

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  whit10 Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:11 pm

both hit and blow off big chunks of said mummy... though your GM is a bit surprised that you didn't level that big cannon at the King. Oh well, your call.

I will update the map and do the mummies' turn tonight.
    whit10
    whit10

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  whit10 Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:03 pm

Matt, can you tell me which is the fire damage? It's important...

the mummy that has been taking considerable damage swings at Olivia again (they ain't exactly bright)

Roll(1d20)+14:
    3,+14
    Total:17

lol... and they ain't exactly accurate. I believe that's a miss

Elliot gets the attention of the two remaining ones (he's the closest target):

Roll(1d20)+14:
    1,+14
    Total:15

Roll(1d20)+14:
    18,+14
    Total:32

one misses badly and nearly falls over, the other slams his fist into Elliots torso:

Roll(1d8)+10:
    5,+10

15 damage to Elliot and he must make a Fort Save vs. Disease (Mummy Rot)

Map is updated, it is JT's turn and then Olivia's

The end of the line - Page 4 Thutmo29
    MAS
    MAS
    Admin

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  MAS Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:41 pm

MAS wrote:
    each attack +8 / 1d12 +3+1d6 fire +2d6 bane

Attack #1:

12 + 8 = 20

DMG if HITS -

8 + 2 + 6 + 2 + 3 = 21

Attack #2:

17 + 8 = 25

DMG if HITS -

2 + 1 + 4 + 4 + 3 = 14

The second number - looks like a total of 3 for both hits.
    whit10
    whit10

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  whit10 Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:48 pm

thank you. You notice that that the flaming rounds seem to ignite the mummy's body after they've entered. Fire looks quite effective against them.

Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:57 pm

JT is feeling the bloodlust!

JT will use a tumbling charge (min 10ft) 303 > 403 into flanking position with CR3.  This passes the King's threat zone, so JT will use his acrobatics as he jumps off the pedestal and into a dive roll behind the King

Acro  +18
    Roll(1d20)+18:
    14,+18
    Total:32  vs King's CMD to avoid AoO

JT goes low, for the King's knees with his sword, 2h, favorite enemy, flanking, charging

+10 + 2 + 2 + 2

Roll(1d20)+16:
    9,+16
    Total:25

if that hits, damage 1d8 + 6 (2h) +1 wpn +2 favorite enemy+1d6 shock + 3d6 sneak
    Roll(1d8)+9:
    6,+9

shock
    Roll(1d6)+0:
    2,+0
    Total:2

sneak
    Roll(3d6)+0:
    6,3,2,+0

28 total, 2 of which is electric

AC 23
    *edit for HP check*
    HP 39\72
    whit10
    whit10

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  whit10 Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:31 pm

A hit, a fine hit... he is gashed across his body as JT avoids the King's blade and responds with a nasty swing.

Olivia is up... map is updated.

And since I forgot to post it earlier:

Initiative Order:
    JT - 24
    Olivia - 23
    Gaspard - 19
    Elliot - 17
    Vamp - Anak Shep-sut - x
    Vamp - Thutmose - 13
    CRIII and the Colonel - 12
    Mummies - 3

The end of the line - Page 4 Thutmo30
    Robyo
    Robyo

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Robyo Thu Feb 12, 2015 1:34 am

Olivia continues to pummel the mummy (at 1106) with her hair.

1st attack) 12 + 9 = 21

damage: 4 + 5 = 9

2nd) 9 + 9 = 18

damage: 3 + 5 = 8
    whit10
    whit10

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  whit10 Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:16 am

Olivia continues to tear the mummy apart, He's looking pretty worse for wear.

I'll run the NPC guy later. Elliot can take his turn next. the map hasn't changed
    Arcturus2
    Arcturus2

Post  Arcturus2 Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:34 am

Elliot fort save vs. Mummy rot: 1d20 + 8 (8+Cool =16

Current HP 36/78

Elliot, injured and surrounded, sees CRIII and his loyal old mate JT have downed the beautiful but evil woman.. but the male is proving more than a match for even their martial prowess..

He doesn't see Corbett or Ms. Ormonde and briefly wonders if they're still alive..

A wave of revulsion sweeps over him at the mummy's blow, which cracks ribs and almost brings him to his knees.

He begins to doubt that he's ever leaving this tomb alive. Oddly, this thought fills him with a sense of peace instead of dread.

So be it.. he thinks to himself. If I'm to die here, I'll not sell my life cheaply!

He drops his faithful rifle Charlene, and drawing his blessed bayonet, springs upon the King with a roar..

5 foot step to hex 0305 and full round melee attack against the King.

First attack roll : 1d20 +12 (17+12)=29

(I consider him flanked by JT and CRIII as well, but technically the rule says I must draw a line thru him to another friendly, so up to the GM if there's another +2 to these attacks)

Damage if that hits: 1d4+6 +2d6 vs evil: (2+6+5+6)=21 (11 holy)

Second attack roll: 1d20+7 (15+7)=22

Damage if it hits: 1d4+6 + 2d6 vs evil: ( 3+6+5+4)=18 (9 holy)

Elliot screams like a banshee and throws his wounded body on the king, stabbing and slashing with his wicked blessed blade, determined to drag that bastard to hell with him.
    whit10
    whit10

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  whit10 Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:37 am

ha ha, love it! Nice roleplaying! You just BARELY make your save, (your description of the effects are better than I can come up with this morning)

Elliot leaps at the king, his first blow tears a huge gash in his side and blood spills all over the floor.

I will update again later this morning.
    whit10
    whit10

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  whit10 Thu Feb 12, 2015 8:59 pm

Though much of the dialog thus far has been in demotic, you all clearly hear the King's booming voice as he realizes his queen is dead... "Anak Shep-sut!!!" he looks at JT, CRIII and Elliot "I will not rest until I peel the flesh from your bones and drain the lifeblood from your bodies"...

... with that, he turns into mist, and begins to float towards the air shaft. On the wind (what little there is) you hear... "destroy them all" (probably meant for the mummies)

Map is updated.

The end of the line - Page 4 Thutmo31

It is CR IIIs' turn
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:05 pm

Not sure what type of action turning to mist is for a vampire, but most of those should give CR3 and me an AoO.

maybe?
    navyik
    navyik

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  navyik Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:23 pm

CR3 will run up the casket and around to 407 to flank the mummy there.

3+8+2=13 to miss.
    whit10
    whit10

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  whit10 Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:27 pm

oddly enough, now that I look at how the power is phrased, it's considered a Standard action and a spell, so, even if he moved (which he would have) there's at least one AoO in there.

JT may have an AoO since I didn't read the fine print, we'll split the difference. (since JT is also the closest one to where he would move as he changes)
    whit10
    whit10

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  whit10 Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:30 pm

Map updated for CR III's miss.

The Colonel is up (though JT can still take his AoO... gonna take a mighty swing to knock him out)

The end of the line - Page 4 Thutmo32
    Arcturus2
    Arcturus2

Post  Arcturus2 Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:51 pm

Mr. GM- don't forget Elliot took a 5 ft step to 0305 on his last turn
    whit10
    whit10

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  whit10 Fri Feb 13, 2015 12:28 am

sorry about that.

Map is properly updated... The colonel is up and JT has and AoO (see above posts)

I also forgot to take Gaspard's turn earlier... he quickly reloads his rifle and takes a shot at the closest mummy

Roll(1d20)+10:
    18,+10
    Total:28

a hit...

Roll(1d12)+5:
    10,+5

and 1d6 fire:
    Roll(1d6)+0:
    2,+0
    Total:2
    (doubled)... the mummy's chest practically bursts in flames as the round strikes it... you three on the ramp pounded him good! He is down.

Colonel, JT...

The end of the line - Page 4 Thutmo33

MAS
    MAS
    Admin

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  MAS Fri Feb 13, 2015 8:40 am

CJC steps a few feet north to 1206, clearing his LOS for a shot at mummy located 0504.

BAB +4
    DEX +3
    Ammo +1
    Bane, undead +2
    Attack +10 / 1d12 +3+1d6 fire +2d6 bane
    First range increment, attack is vs target touch AC

Attack:
    Result of the throw of dice "1d20 +10" :

20 + 10 = 30

CRIT THREAT:

Confirmation Roll -
    Result of the throw of dice "1d20 +10" :

13 +10= 23

DMG if HITS -

12 + 3 (fire) + 5 + 6 + 3 = 29

5 + 2 (fire) + 5 + 2 + 3 = 17

The fear effect on the hound. Can you advise on duration, GM?
    whit10
    whit10

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  whit10 Fri Feb 13, 2015 10:12 am

actually, it was 1d4 rounds. He's fine now
    whit10
    whit10

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  whit10 Fri Feb 13, 2015 10:24 am

you pretty much blew off the left shoulder of your target.

Waiting on JT's AoO and then the remaining mummies will go.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 10:30 am