MAS
whit10
6 posters

Cairo Express

Robyo
    Robyo

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Cairo Express - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Cairo Express - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
    Action Points:
    Cairo Express - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Cairo Express - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

Cairo Express - Page 4 Empty Re: Cairo Express

Post  Robyo Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:50 pm

I'll take my turn, since I don't think it will impact on Elliot's.

Olivia makes another flurry of blows attack with her hair against the mage on the rooftop. He is already stunned.

Stunned: A stunned creature drops everything held, can't take actions, takes a –2 penalty to AC, and loses its Dexterity bonus to AC (if any).

1st Attack) 14 + 8 + 2 = 24, applying Stunning Fist (She can use it x3 day).

If that hits, damage: 5 + 5 + 2 = 12 and target is Stunned (Fortitude saves DC: 15)

2nd) 9 + 8 + 2 = 19

damage: 2 + 5 + 2 = 9

whit10
    whit10

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Cairo Express - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue19/19Cairo Express - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (19/19)
    Action Points:
    Cairo Express - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1/0Cairo Express - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/0)
    Character Sheet:

Post  whit10 Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:26 pm

He is still stunned (failed Save)

he's looking pretty beat up.
    whit10
    whit10

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Cairo Express - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue19/19Cairo Express - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (19/19)
    Action Points:
    Cairo Express - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1/0Cairo Express - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/0)
    Character Sheet:

Post  whit10 Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:59 am

Dan, it's your turn. Were you able to clear up the map issue?
    Arcturus2
    Arcturus2

Post  Arcturus2 Mon Sep 15, 2014 1:02 pm

whit10 wrote:Dan, it's your turn.  Were you able to clear up the map issue?

Sorry for the delay, here I am. Everything is sorted now.

Elliot will take two more shots at the bad guy still near him and then set off towards the car.

Attack 1: 1d20+9 (9+9)=18
    If that hits: 1d10+4 (5+4)=9

Attack 2: 1d20+4 (11+4)=1815
    If that hits: 1d10+4 6+4)=10

Elliot shoots twice and continues towards the car.

He'll end his movement in hex 1705 or so. He wants to be adjacent to the back door of the automobile so he can retrieve his rifle.
    whit10
    whit10

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  whit10 Mon Sep 15, 2014 1:57 pm

Will do. I'll update when I get home today. Busy, busy
    whit10
    whit10

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  whit10 Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:49 pm

Elliot's opponent goes down quickly.

The 'leader' is stunned and cannot act.

The guy to the south (who just emerged in your sight, Colonel) is running around the building trying to flank.

Another rogue emerges from the shadows to the north and attempts to open the car door and grab some rugs...

(the door is not locked so)..

Strength check to hoist two of the rugs onto his shoulder (after his movement)

Roll(1d20)+2:
    13,+2
    Total:15

He just makes it... he hoists the rugs and turns to run.

Cairo Express - Page 4 Encoun22

Map is updated

Colonel Corbett is up
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Cairo Express - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue35/35Cairo Express - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/35)
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Mon Sep 15, 2014 10:06 pm

JT should be on the NE corner of the building, since he melee hit the shadow at 0908
    MAS
    MAS
    Admin

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Cairo Express - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue60/112Cairo Express - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/112)
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  MAS Mon Sep 15, 2014 10:34 pm

Now invisible, Corbett takes a deep, calming breath and focuses his attention on the next attack...

Cast spell, "True Strike"
    CJC's next single attack action will receive a +20 insight bonus.

He then moves stealthily to hex 1110 (or as close to that as possible)

Stealth,

+8, +20 invisibility, moving faster than half speed but less than normal -5 = +23

Result of the throw of dice "1d20 +23" :

3 + 23 = 26

Thats it -

whit10
    whit10

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  whit10 Mon Sep 15, 2014 10:50 pm

roger that.

CR III is up
    navyik
    navyik

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Cairo Express - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue68/68Cairo Express - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (68/68)
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  navyik Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:25 pm

5' step to 1804, and flurry:

CR3 does a barrell roll around the front of the car, kicking the rogue @ 1905 in the upper ribs to knock the wind out of him. (Stun). Then he will sweep (trip) the other rogue @ 1704.

14+8=22 to kick
    Dmg 4+4=8 (stun fort dc 16)

12+7=19 to trip *if the trip fails, he will spend a ki point to trip again. (15+7=22).

Is the rogue, heavy laden with rugs, penalized for having his hands full? I assume he cannot attack or run?

whit10
    whit10

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  whit10 Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:45 pm

The guy to your 5 o'clock:  uh, yeah.. he failed his Fort save real bad, he's Stunned.  You heard the sound of cracking ribs and all the air rush out of his body.

The guy to the north is not heavy laden.  He can't really make an attack though as he is unarmed at the moment.  He turned to run away, but doesn't have the movement left.

Trip attack is successful.  The rogue that had grabbed the carpets falls and drops them (my dice are even worse when I'm not posting their saves, ugh)

The Colonel also moved through the shadows as invisible as the mist that is rising off the Nile.

Cairo Express - Page 4 Encoun24

Map is updated.

Start of Round 5.... Fight!

JT is up.
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Cairo Express - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue35/35Cairo Express - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/35)
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Tue Sep 16, 2014 12:54 am

Chris wrote:JT should be on the NE corner of the building, since he melee hit the shadow at 0908

JT assesses the situation....  the butler and Elliot seem to have the rugs covered..... where did the Colonel go..... the crazy lady has left the enemy captain stunned - a perfect target!

(I hope I am figuring this right)

Horizontal Jump 20 ft =  DC 20   from 0908 to 1308
    JT has Ki in his Ki pool, so all jumps are considered to have a running start

Acro check
    Roll(1d20)+17:
    8,+17
    Total:25

With a surge that defies his stout stature, if not the very rules of physics themselves, JT vaults 20 ft (from 0908 to 1308) across the roof tops.  To any who witness the leap, it is almost as if JT is running across an invisible wire.  The Royal Engineer lands in a soft shoulder roll.  As he stands up, he draws (as part of a move) his MW Hvy Pistol as he walks to the edge of the roof at 1407.  

As casually as Michael Correleone coming out of the bathroom, JT snaps off 1 shot at the stunned mage and quickly holsters (quick sheath) his pistol.

whit10 wrote:He is still stunned (failed Save)
    he's looking pretty beat up.

Stunned: A stunned creature drops everything held, can't take actions, takes a –2 penalty to AC, and loses its Dexterity bonus to AC (if any).

MW Hvy pistol, within 30ft range, -2 to AC, no dex
    Roll(1d20)+9:
    9,+9
    Total:18

if that hits
    Roll(1d10)+1:
    6,+1
    Total:7

Sneak attack
    Roll(3d6)+0:
    4,6,4,+0
    Total:14

JT resumes his observation of the street scene below.
    whit10
    whit10

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  whit10 Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:44 am

JT reacts and moves like he's made of air... his shot brings down the 'leader' with a bullet to the head.

Elliot and Olivia are up.
    Robyo
    Robyo

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Robyo Tue Sep 16, 2014 12:03 pm

"Perhaps I should thank you for your assistance, monseigneur JT," Olivia says, her hair moving about like snakes. "Except that I sense the indignity you men continue to bestow upon me.

"Is it no wonder that women are still considered second-class citizens in this man-ruled, yet problematic and conflict-ridden world? On my birth island of Haiti, women still await the right to vote. They are beaten severely and arrested for demonstrating for the cause of women's suffrage. And even in the great United States, women have had that right for only seven years now.

"Why I chose to accompany you lot of chauvinists is beyond me. Perhaps the mystery before us eclipsed my arcane intuition. We are companions and on this mission together. I have heard one of the others refer to me as mad and I also sense the insulting tone in your inner voice.

"And think not that my scorn is directed at you alone. I will give the others a piece of my mind soon enough. Suffice it to say, I dare you call me crazy one more time, little man." Her hair flairs up. If they were snakes, they would be hissing viciously.

To accent her point, Olivia picks up the mage's corpse with her hair and hurls the body down on the guy below at 1311.

20 + 8 + 2 = 30

Critical hit, but not sure what the damage would be.
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Tue Sep 16, 2014 12:30 pm

Robyo wrote:"Perhaps I should thank you for your assistance, monseigneur JT," Olivia says, her hair moving about like snakes. "Except that I sense the indignity you men continue to bestow upon me.
    "Is it no wonder that women are still considered second-class citizens in this man-ruled, yet problematic and conflict-ridden world? On my birth island of Haiti, women still await the right to vote. They are beaten severely and arrested for demonstrating for the cause of women's suffrage. And even in the great United States, women have had that right for only seven years now.
    "Why I chose to accompany you lot of chauvinists is beyond me. Perhaps the mystery before us eclipsed my arcane intuition. We are companions and on this mission together. I have heard one of the others refer to me as mad and I also sense the insulting tone in your inner voice.
    "And think not that my scorn is directed at you alone. I will give the others a piece of my mind soon enough. Suffice it to say, I dare you call me crazy one more time, little man." Her hair flairs up. If they were snakes, they would be hissing viciously.
    To accent her point, Olivia picks up the mage's corpse with her hair and hurls the body down on the guy below at 1311.
    20 + 8 + 2 = 30
    Critical hit, but not sure what the damage would be.

affraid lol!
    MAS
    MAS
    Admin

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Cairo Express - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue60/112Cairo Express - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/112)
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  MAS Tue Sep 16, 2014 12:37 pm

Hope this guy survives, I was trying to take him alive for information....
    Arcturus2
    Arcturus2

Post  Arcturus2 Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:58 pm

Elliot dashes up to the car just in time to see the bandit pull rugs out of the other side..

Corbett's Butler once again gives a surprising display of combat prowess and sends the man crashing to the ground. Elliot raises his .45 and shoots the man as he falls.

Attack 1: 1d20+9 (7+9)=16
    If that hits 1d10+4 (4+4)=8

His pistol is now empty, and the action remains open and smoking.
    Elliot quickly ejects the spent magazine and grabs a second out of his shoulder harness, jamming it into place. He grabs the slide of his Colt with his left hand and gives it a smooth, practiced tug and release, chambering a fresh round.

Elliot will spend his move action to change magazines.
    whit10
    whit10

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  whit10 Tue Sep 16, 2014 5:10 pm

your target yelps in pain. He's still moving though.

I will have to look over Olivia's actions later when I get home.
    Robyo
    Robyo

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Robyo Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:31 pm

whit10 wrote:your target yelps in pain.  He's still moving though.

I will have to look over Olivia's actions later when I get home.

I figure he got crit'd with falling damage.
    whit10
    whit10

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  whit10 Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:53 pm

Well, there's an issue here unless I'm missing something... you should only have a 10 strength with you hair, which would sort of negate picking up anyone.

Prehensile Hair (Su): The witch can instantly cause her hair (or even her eyebrows) to grow up to 10 feet long or to shrink to its normal length, and can manipulate her hair as if it were a limb with a Strength score equal to her Intelligence score. Her hair has reach 10 feet, and she can use it as a secondary natural attack that deals 1d3 points of damage (1d2 for a Small witch). Her hair can manipulate objects (but not weapons) as dexterously as a human hand. The hair cannot be sundered or attacked as a separate creature. Pieces cut from the witch's elongated hair shrink away to nothing. Using her hair does not harm the witch's head or neck, even if she lifts something heavy with it. The witch can manipulate her hair a number of minutes each day equal to her level; these minutes do not need to be consecutive, but must be spent in 1-minute increments. A typical male witch with this hex can also manipulate his beard, moustache, or eyebrows.

Will you please point out if I'm missing something? I can see you getting to use it with Monk stuff and even raging (in which case your strength is +2?).

I guess I don't see where the +8 for the attack is coming from... please enlighten me.
    navyik
    navyik

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Cairo Express - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue68/68Cairo Express - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (68/68)
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  navyik Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:17 pm

+4 raging. So 14 str to throw dead weight off a building. Plausable. Is the leader fat?
    whit10
    whit10

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  whit10 Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:29 pm

I know she would normally have the +2 to strength but that doesn't effect the hair as the Hex power is written... it's strength is equal to her Int. score. Rage wouldn't normally effect that.
    Robyo
    Robyo

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Robyo Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:37 pm

Not to be a smartass, but do you look at the posted characters? Because Josh, you're missing the rather important fact that she's of the Scarred Witch archetype. Constitution is her casting ability, instead of Intelligence. Because of that, Prehensile hair is controlled by CON. She's Single Attribute Dependent. Which is awesome. I stated that when she was first built and posted on the forum... And as I said previously, she's build around the whole prehensile hair shtick. That is why her attributes are such as they are. A 10 strength doesn't really matter, or a 10 intelligence either, when all her witch powers are controlled by CON stat. That is why when she rages, it's a bonus to CON, not STR (though I could choose either).

From the PRD:

Scarred Witch Doctor (Witch)

The scarred witch doctor draws power from her ability to endure pain and suffering. She mutilates her own flesh, inflicting horrific scars, in order to attract the attention of her patron. Rather than call forth a familiar, she creates a repulsive fetish mask that she uses as a repository for her power. A scarred witch doctor has the following class features.

Constitution Dependent: A scarred witch doctor uses Constitution instead of Intelligence when determining the highest level of spells she can cast, her spell save DCs, number of spells known at 1st level, and any effects of her hexes normally determined by her Intelligence.

Prehensile Hair is a Hex (which you already posted) so CON affects that too.

She's a human, but took the Racial Heritage Feat: Orc so that she could meet the prerequisite for Scarred Witch Doctor.

Racial Heritage

The blood of a non-human ancestor flows in your veins.

Prerequisite: Human.

Benefit: Choose another humanoid race. You count as both human and that race for any effects related to race. For example, if you choose dwarf, you are considered both a human and a dwarf for the purpose of taking traits, feats, how spells and magic items affect you, and so on.

Hey, I understand the confusion. She's optimized up the wazoo. I think it's great! But don't blame me, blame PF for allowing these type of shenanigan characters. It's all Rules As Written too. And she doesn't even have Mythic Vital Strike! tongue

Oh and the +8 of her attack? It is simply: +3 BAB, +5 CON Modifier, and then the +4 CON for raging gives another +2 to her CON mod. So +3 +5 (or combined: +8 ) and the raging +2 to attack. Now throwing a body is a missle/ranged attack so you can say it's DEX-based, I suppose, though technically she is using her hair, so whatever.

Last edited by Robyo on Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
    navyik
    navyik

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  navyik Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:46 pm

Niiiiice hair... afro
    MAS
    MAS
    Admin

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  MAS Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:48 pm

Thats a hell of a crunch Rob!
    Robyo
    Robyo

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Robyo Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:53 pm

Thanks! The levels in Monk and Barbarian make her hair even more badassery.
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:41 pm

MAS wrote:Thats a hell of a crunch Rob!

+1

It might be Dex to hit when throwing an object, but you would add Con (str) to the damage as a thrown wpn
    whit10
    whit10

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  whit10 Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:42 pm

...no need to get shitty about it dude.  I just wanted to look at it and couldn't find the power.  Very nice crunch BTW!

moving on....

Olivia picks up the still twitching corpse of the dead mage and hurls it at the man below... nearly knocking him over but also breaking his shoulder with a sickening crack.  (made a Reflex save but took 22 pts of damage... not an easy thing to find, the damage from a falling corpse) lol.  The rogue that CR III realized things have gone to hell and stands up (AoO) and runs for it...

the guy hit by the corpse just ran straight down the street to the south, should the Colonel wish to act.  He is 65' away from you

Cairo Express - Page 4 Encoun26

CR III has an AoO and then the Colonel goes... followed by CR III.
    navyik
    navyik

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  navyik Wed Sep 17, 2014 12:55 am

As long as he doesn't take any rugs, CR3 lets him flee. If he takes a rug, he will beat his ass.
    MAS
    MAS
    Admin

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  MAS Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:29 am

"Ah, bloody hell."

Cant catch him and remain stealthed, so much for capturing one alive.

Two shots.

Rifle is "Humanoid, Human" Bane weapon = +2/+2d6 vs humans.
    Feat, Rapid shot: Extra attack, both attacks at -2
    Rifle is loaded with +1 ammunition
    Target is within 1st range increment, attack is vs. touch AC
    First attack has +20 insight bonus

Attack one:
    Result of the throw of dice "1d20 +28" :

10 + 28 = 38

Damage
    Result of the throw of dice "1d12 +2d6 +1" :

11 + 6 + 1 + 1 = 19

Second attack:
    Result of the throw of dice "1d20 +8" :

17 + 8 = 25

Damage
    Result of the throw of dice "1d12 +2d6 +1" :

9 + 5 + 2 + 1 = 17

damage total = 36
    navyik
    navyik

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  navyik Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:56 am

Guy at 1905 is stunned, CR3 will give him a non-lethal jab and a right cross (also non-lethal).

19+8=27
    Dmg 7+4=11
    Sneak att.=4
    15 total non-lethal.

3+8=11
    If hits dmg 3+4=7+6 (snk)=13

If he doesn't drop, CR3 will spend a ki point for another attack to "work the body" also non-lethal.
    18+8=26
    7+4=11+6(snk)=17 dmg.
    whit10
    whit10

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  whit10 Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:13 am

both targets drop... the last guy keeps running on down the street. You think you hear sirens in the distance.

Off initiative now... just keep the order that you had. The truck is not running and is still blocking your way. The car has a flat tire as well
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:30 am

JT will take 10 on Acrobatics (DC 15 to ignore first 10ft), total 27, to jump down 15ft off the building.  JT's command experience from the trenches gets the better of him and he starts barking orders.

to Elliot and RG3 "Get the rugs and the prisoner loaded up, change the tire... make it fast!"

to Olivia, "Madam!  We need your expert driving ability, get the rugs and prisoner out of here."

to the air, "Colonel?!?!"

to all "I will take the truck, in the opposite direction of the car, hopefully if I take off like I stole something, the cops will follow me.  I can ditch the truck, vanish and meet you back at the Blue Parrot."

(open to other suggestions)
    Arcturus2
    Arcturus2

Post  Arcturus2 Wed Sep 17, 2014 12:26 pm

Elliot nods to JT and jumps into action.

He will holster his weapon, cross to the other side of the car, and reload the rugs as quickly as possible.

Then he'll search the trunk for a tire iron and jack to get started on the car tire.

Any strength/ability checks to change a tire?

Elliot does have Repair AND Engineering as Proficiencies.
    whit10
    whit10

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  whit10 Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:48 pm

Something as simple as a tire repair is more of an action thing. I don't really require a roll but, to do it fast (less than, say several minutes) you would need to make a Repair check (the better you do, the faster it goes)

There is a perfectly good truck sitting there w/o a flat BTW...
    Arcturus2
    Arcturus2

Post  Arcturus2 Wed Sep 17, 2014 2:42 pm

whit10 wrote:There is a perfectly good truck sitting there w/o a flat BTW...

Man, wish I woulda thought of that..

But since I didn't, Elliot will work to change the flat as quickly as possible.

Repair check: 1d20+7 (20+7)=27

BOOM! Cool
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Wed Sep 17, 2014 2:51 pm

Arcturus2 wrote:
    whit10 wrote:There is a perfectly good truck sitting there w/o a flat BTW...
    Man, wish I woulda thought of that..

Chris wrote:
    to all "I will take the truck, in the opposite direction of the car, hopefully if I take off like I stole something, the cops will follow me. I can ditch the truck, vanish and meet you back at the Blue Parrot."

(open to other suggestions)

That was another option, but I thought that having 2 vehicles might be worth it, not to mention our employer Norris might not be too happy if a car registered to his name is found at the scene of a mass murder. He did mention discretion....
    whit10
    whit10

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  whit10 Wed Sep 17, 2014 3:28 pm

lol... glad someone picked up on that Chris.

Elliot has the flat fixed in record time. We'll say that everyone gets an action while he's changing it (the truck is a piece of junk, so if you leave it, no real loss)
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Wed Sep 17, 2014 3:35 pm

whit10 wrote:lol... glad someone picked up on that Chris.  

Elliot has the flat fixed in record time.  We'll say that everyone gets an action while he's changing it (the truck is a piece of junk, so if you leave it, no real loss)

that's what I am here for! besides I kinda like the purple gangsta mobile Cool

JT will get in the truck and back it up so it is out of the way of the car. Ideally, JT would like to back it so that it is more in the middle of the main E-W street on the map, so he has options of which way to take off.
    Robyo
    Robyo

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Robyo Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:34 pm

Olivia will drive the car. "Thanks for fixing the flat, Mister Elliot."
    navyik
    navyik

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  navyik Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:33 pm

CR3 flows out of his stance, straightening his tie, and looking around for other targets. Once his pocketwatch is stored, he binds the prisoner with torn pieces of clothing and searches him. He will search the others quickly if no-one else does and then load the prisoner into the right rear of the car. He holds the door for Ms Ormonde and The Colonel.

How many people will fit with the prisoner and JT absent.
    MAS
    MAS
    Admin

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  MAS Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:59 pm

"Right then..." answers the COL briskly as he comes walking out from the alley, casually reloading his rifle. "...has anyone searched these thug's effects?"

whit10
    whit10

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  whit10 Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:05 pm

to answer Alan's question... you could probably manage to fit the captured guy and the rugs, plus all of you into the car if two people ride on the running boards.

the gear that you find is as follows (this could be done while Elliot is fixing the flat): one 38. revolver, three daggers, one stick of TNT (unused). The leader had a belt of +2 to Dex (not that it helped him) and a wand of cure Mod wounds, 20 charges.

Otherwise, they all had a few shillings... say 5 pounds worth.
    whit10
    whit10

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  whit10 Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:17 pm

oh yeah, there are also two light crossbows, 2 50' sections of rope and one shotgun too (double barrel)
    MAS
    MAS
    Admin

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  MAS Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:40 pm

"We can divvy this windfall among ourselves at a more secure time and place, best to be moving along smartly!"
    navyik
    navyik

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  navyik Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:55 pm

CR3 will take a running board.
    MAS
    MAS
    Admin

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  MAS Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:00 pm

CJC will ride atop the carpets...
    Arcturus2
    Arcturus2

Post  Arcturus2 Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:36 pm

Elliot nods to Olivia.

"Anytime." He says.

He'll ride on a running board as well.

"Ok, let's go!" He calls out.

He waves to JT as he steps onto the running board..

"Be safe, partner. See you back at the Blue Parrot."
    whit10
    whit10

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  whit10 Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:32 pm

Your car races down the street, narrowly avoiding the three police cars that drive the other way.

after JT ditches the truck and makes it back to the Blue Parrot, you are all re-united in one of the rear storerooms.

the guards allowed you access and one of them went to tell Fadlala that you had returned.

Anything before he arrives? (assuming you took a moment to do something)
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:25 am

whit10 wrote:
    after JT ditches the truck and makes it back to the Blue Parrot, you are all re-united in one of the rear storerooms.

JT is only going to ditch the truck if he is followed by the police as a distraction for the get-away car. If the cops don't chase him, JT will drive the truck to the Blue Parrot.... finders keepers

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:07 am