MAS
whit10
6 posters

The Forgotten Tomb

Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    The Forgotten Tomb  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue35/35The Forgotten Tomb  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/35)
    Action Points:
    The Forgotten Tomb  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Forgotten Tomb  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

The Forgotten Tomb  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Forgotten Tomb

Post  Chris Mon Oct 27, 2014 12:34 pm

whit10 wrote: we can make you look the part of a 'normal' archeological expedition to Thebes, they are going on all the time.  Shortly after you arrive, you could simply... slip away?  You are not under watch right now.  I can make sure of that."

"There is a British fort not far from Thebes, I will send ahead whatever supply requests to a friend of mine... who just happens to be the Colonel in charge of the garrison."

Ok, so just to make sure I am following....

we are taking a boat to Thebes\Luxor - arranged by Norris

from there we go to British Fort, where Norris' friend gives us the archeological "disguise" gear and camels for the desert

we try to find the tomb of Thut3 w\o Circle jerks noticing, since maybe they don't know where it is

we destroy vampire and take his loot cheers
    Arcturus2
    Arcturus2

Post  Arcturus2 Mon Oct 27, 2014 2:21 pm

Chris wrote:
    whit10 wrote: we can make you look the part of a 'normal' archeological expedition to Thebes, they are going on all the time.  Shortly after you arrive, you could simply... slip away?  You are not under watch right now.  I can make sure of that."

"There is a British fort not far from Thebes, I will send ahead whatever supply requests to a friend of mine... who just happens to be the Colonel in charge of the garrison."

Ok, so just to make sure I am following....

we are taking a boat to Thebes\Luxor - arranged by Norris

from there we go to British Fort, where Norris' friend gives us the archeological "disguise" gear and camels for the desert

we try to find the tomb of Thut3 w\o Circle jerks noticing, since maybe they don't know where it is

we destroy vampire and take his loot cheers

Sorry guys, been a busy couple days. Kim almost had the baby yesterday but the docs stopped labor..

Anyway I'm back now. I like the plan to travel the Nile to Thebes, connect with ''allies", embed with an archeological expedition and then slip away..

Elliot still doesn't trust the OMP but hopefully we can destroy the vampire (if he exists) and take control of any artifacts/magical items/treasure before anyone else does. Then we can decide whether or not to turn it all over.

He doubts that the Circle knows where the tomb is- after all, they really only possessed the 'key', we got the true map from Rashid. We have to be very sure we're not followed.

Elliot still thinks that maybe this lost tomb should stay lost but he's gonna go along with the plan.
    whit10
    whit10

Character Information
    Hit points:
    The Forgotten Tomb  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue19/19The Forgotten Tomb  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (19/19)
    Action Points:
    The Forgotten Tomb  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/0The Forgotten Tomb  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/0)
    Character Sheet:

Post  whit10 Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:26 pm

"I will make the arrangements then. Do be careful. IF they are trying to awaken several ancient... monsters... then they are not only evil but also quite mad. I will telephone the Colonel at the garrison and tell him to expect you. Be wary in your travels... and good luck."

(feel free to ask anything else, otherwise, I'd like to move it along)
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    The Forgotten Tomb  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue35/35The Forgotten Tomb  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/35)
    Action Points:
    The Forgotten Tomb  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Forgotten Tomb  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:17 pm

JT will spend any extra time he has crafting his demolition components into TNT and maybe breaking up one of Norris' wooden chairs to sharpen the legs into stakes.... when Norris isn't watching, of course
    Arcturus2
    Arcturus2

Post  Arcturus2 Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:37 pm

Chris wrote:JT will spend any extra time he has crafting his demolition components into TNT and maybe breaking up one of Norris' wooden chairs to sharpen the legs into stakes.... when Norris isn't watching, of course

Elliot is glad he has some silver bullets. Maybe he'll steal some silverware from the hotel to craft some more Very Happy
    MAS
    MAS
    Admin

Character Information
    Hit points:
    The Forgotten Tomb  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60/112The Forgotten Tomb  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/112)
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  MAS Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:35 pm

CJC is ready when the party is.

Maybe we should go get some holy water and make several dozen wooden stakes?
    Arcturus2
    Arcturus2

Post  Arcturus2 Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:04 pm

Good plan. I'm sure we'll have some crafting time on the boat, Eli can craft weapons as a skill. I think we should score some alchemical silver as well, might give our bullets an extra lil zing, and JT could powder it to put in his dynamite!
    whit10
    whit10

Character Information
    Hit points:
    The Forgotten Tomb  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue19/19The Forgotten Tomb  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (19/19)
    Action Points:
    The Forgotten Tomb  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/0The Forgotten Tomb  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/0)
    Character Sheet:

Post  whit10 Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:51 pm

Let me get back to you on the special materials... I think Norris can probably help with some of that
    whit10
    whit10

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  whit10 Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:43 pm

see the new thread "De-Nile, it ain't just a river in Egypt"

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 9:56 pm