Dropbox - http://www.dropbox.com/

Open Office - http://www.openoffice.org/

5 posters

the twilight is upon me

Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    the twilight is upon me Left_bar_bleue35/35the twilight is upon me Empty_bar_bleue  (35/35)
    Action Points:
    the twilight is upon me Left_bar_bleue0/0the twilight is upon me Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

the twilight is upon me Empty the twilight is upon me

Post  Chris Mon May 15, 2017 6:37 pm

The party stands triumphant on the field of battle against the King of the Xenomorphs and his many minions.  The victory is short lived.  The air is filled with an atonal, discordant cry.  It begins softly, but grows in volume within moments.  The party sees a familiar distortion....

the twilight is upon me 39567610

The very fabric of space and time are being ripped apart.  The party watches as gravity bends and warps around the black hole.  Pressure begins to build on your bodies as all matter is starting to get pulverized down to a singularity.  

Just

as hope  

itself is  

being

c

r

u

s

h

e

d

A warm, nurturing presence envelopes the party.  It is the Cosmic Mother (Zang met her space and is 100% sure it is her).

the twilight is upon me Dreamy10

The party can see that time has not completely stopped, only slowed down to a slower pace.  Even the stars that make up her celestial body are being tugged toward the singularity.  The party senses that she cannot maintain this state for long.  She speaks through visions and feelings, not words.  Each member of the party experiences the vision in a dream-like state.  It is surreal and concrete at the same time.  

the twilight is upon me Cather10

Each of you feel calm, safe, relaxed... and yet, there is a splinter in your mind.  A thought that you need to do something.  Is it time for work?  Is it time to wake up?

The dream vision crystalizes into a scene by the ocean.  

the twilight is upon me The-ro10

The party can see a man.  He looks more worn than his years suggest.  He is laying in a hammock on the porch of the house.  He is surrounded by his three children and his wife.  

You are both observer and participant.  You are each all of the characters and none of them.   You feel unique and yet all connected to each other.

The Cosmic Mother is offering YOU a choice.   You can stay in this paradise, slipped out of time and live the remainder of your life in joy.  There is a family here.  There is love.  You know it is a dream but it feels real.  You all feel connected, yet unique.  You are yourself, but also the man and the children and the wife and the ocean and the sand and the boat.  

Or... you can choose to FIGHT.  This paradise will be lost to you.  You sense that fighting will lead to your death.  

Again, there are no words or conversations.  There is only vision and feeling.  You can choose to BLEND into this paradise.  BLEND into this family and remain here.  Or you can manifest your INTENTION to fight.
    whit10
    whit10

Character Information
    Hit points:
    the twilight is upon me Left_bar_bleue19/19the twilight is upon me Empty_bar_bleue  (19/19)
    Action Points:
    the twilight is upon me Left_bar_bleue1/0the twilight is upon me Empty_bar_bleue  (1/0)
    Character Sheet:

the twilight is upon me Empty Re: the twilight is upon me

Post  whit10 Mon May 15, 2017 11:59 pm

Korvaq thinks, immediately, "what posh surroundings... I will fight and die honorably if needed. Today is a good day to die!!!"

Robyo
    Robyo

Character Information
    Hit points:
    the twilight is upon me Left_bar_bleue0/0the twilight is upon me Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Robyo Tue May 16, 2017 9:17 am

Zangulor is ready to fight. The balance of the universe must be restored.
    whit10
    whit10

Character Information
    Hit points:
    the twilight is upon me Left_bar_bleue19/19the twilight is upon me Empty_bar_bleue  (19/19)
    Action Points:
    the twilight is upon me Left_bar_bleue1/0the twilight is upon me Empty_bar_bleue  (1/0)
    Character Sheet:

Post  whit10 Tue May 16, 2017 11:32 am

except for new possible gear, Korvaq is ready
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    the twilight is upon me Left_bar_bleue35/35the twilight is upon me Empty_bar_bleue  (35/35)
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Tue May 16, 2017 11:44 am

whit10 wrote:except for new possible gear, Korvaq is ready

Go ahead and buy whatever stuff you can afford, so you're ready
    navyik
    navyik

Character Information
    Hit points:
    the twilight is upon me Left_bar_bleue68/68the twilight is upon me Empty_bar_bleue  (68/68)
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  navyik Tue May 16, 2017 1:29 pm

"Who is this woman and why does she think her children are mine!?". Brick Rockman really needs to call his lawyers about this.  She is not getting one dime out of him!   scratch
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Tue May 16, 2017 1:32 pm

navyik wrote:"Who is this woman and why does she think her children are mine!?". Brick Rockman really needs to call his lawyers about this.  She is not getting one dime out of him!   scratch

lol!

Billie Jean is not my lover
    She's just a girl who claims that I am the one
    But the kid is not my son
    She says I am the one, but the kid is not my son
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Tue May 16, 2017 1:34 pm

navyik wrote:"Who is this woman and why does she think her children are mine!?". Brick Rockman really needs to call his lawyers about this.  She is not getting one dime out of him!   scratch

Is it Brick's INTENTION to stay here and deal with this child-custody issue or does he want to go back to fighting big monsters?

While the future of Maurey Povich is good for a slight bump in ratings, it's nothing compared to wrestling giant alien dinosaurs....
    navyik
    navyik

Character Information
    Hit points:
    the twilight is upon me Left_bar_bleue68/68the twilight is upon me Empty_bar_bleue  (68/68)
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  navyik Tue May 16, 2017 2:04 pm

Brick Rockman intends to fight.
    whit10
    whit10

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  whit10 Tue May 16, 2017 2:19 pm

Korvaq is ready
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Tue May 16, 2017 2:40 pm

Argul?

Fight: zang, korvaq, brick
    navyik
    navyik

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  navyik Wed May 17, 2017 10:29 am

Brick Rockman
    HP. 110/110
    AC 21 (23 vs. Xenomorph)

SR 21

Resist Acid 10

CMD 30 (41 grapple)
    +1 when huge

Space 10 / reach 10
    MAS
    MAS
    Admin

Character Information
    Hit points:
    the twilight is upon me Left_bar_bleue60/112the twilight is upon me Empty_bar_bleue  (60/112)
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  MAS Wed May 17, 2017 10:30 am

Chris wrote:Argul?

Fight: zang, korvaq, brick

Resist and fight, of course!!!
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Wed May 17, 2017 11:11 am

Since the party has decided to fight, the vision of the tranquil house on the beach fades away.

the twilight is upon me Dreamy10

Again, the Cosmic Mother communicates through images and feelings in the dream-state.  A sense of power fills each of you.  The Cosmic Mother is giving you some of her power directly for the coming fight.

study this is the source of your Mythic abilities.  the party is fully healed and rested.  you can also spend your karma, through her infinite bounty to buy magic items

The Cosmic Mother shows you the path of Rasso's legions across the multiverse

the twilight is upon me Homs-s10
    the twilight is upon me Spirit10
    the twilight is upon me Wastel10

Next she shows you Rasso standing on the other side of his black hole.  He is viewing the battlefield on Ssyk.  His army is marshaled for a final attack on Xeno-Praxia.  

The Cosmic Mother shows you herself transforming into a White Hole

In general relativity, a white hole is a hypothetical region of spacetime which cannot be entered from the outside, although matter and light can escape from it. In this sense, it is the reverse of a black hole, which can only be entered from the outside and from which matter and light cannot escape.

the twilight is upon me Whiteh10

The party senses that this will take all of her remaining power and energy (and why she can't give you anymore help than she already has)

This will balance the cosmic destruction of Rasso's black hole.  But in order to reach a resolution, the party must defend Xeno-Praxia from Rasso's forces long enough to draw Rasso himself directly into the fight.  Only by defeating Rasso himself, can the madness end.
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Wed May 17, 2017 11:17 am

study GM to players:  feel free to ask table-talk questions if you need clarification.  after any conversation, we will go directly into the final battle.  it may be long, there will be waves of Rasso's forces attacking.  if his forces kill the queen (xeno-praxia manifested), Rasso will not come through the black hole.  

you will get help during the battle, so think creatively Cool
    MAS
    MAS
    Admin

Character Information
    Hit points:
    the twilight is upon me Left_bar_bleue60/112the twilight is upon me Empty_bar_bleue  (60/112)
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  MAS Wed May 17, 2017 11:37 am

Chris wrote:study GM to players:  feel free to ask table-talk questions if you need clarification.  after any conversation, we will go directly into the final battle.  it may be long, there will be waves of Rasso's forces attacking.  if his forces kill the queen (xeno-praxia manifested), Rasso will not come through the black hole.  

you will get help during the battle, so think creatively Cool

As I alerted Chris to a few days ago - I am locked up for the next 5 days or so as my company hosts our annual fishing festival up near La Crosse. My apologies for the pause and delay gentlemen.

In the interim, while folks level up and such, perhaps a separate thread would be appropriate for discussing what might come next after we finish this?
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Wed May 17, 2017 11:44 am

I need to do some extra map preparation work as well, so the pause is helpful on my end too

the big fight will kick off next week, please make sure to get your characters all tuned up by this weekend

At our usual pace, I would anticipate this fight taking at least a two weeks or more. there will be waves and you have to defeat them to draw Rasso out. the waves will get bigger and we will dip our toes into some large\squad scale tactics (if the fight goes as planned, which it may not Laughing )

whit10
    whit10

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  whit10 Wed May 17, 2017 2:16 pm

I am thinking of running WoD again. You could use different characters if you wish. We can discuss it over the next week or so
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Wed May 17, 2017 3:12 pm

Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Wed May 17, 2017 4:25 pm

the twilight is upon me 1ssyk_32
    the twilight is upon me 2ssyk_29

I think I just figured out how to make maps bigger on PP by essentially using multiple slides cheers

You will occupy the top of the map.  Rasso's madness portal\black hole is at the bottom (the enemy gate is always down!)

I gave you some defensive terrain from the last battle - you have the pit the King came out of, some lower walls and a taller temple building (orange).  I noted elevation for the pit, walls and temple.

Each of you will control your own Hero token (color coordingated with your troops)
    Each of you will have 1 larger xeno-dino, 1 xeno-wasp wing (4 wasps) and 1 facehugger mob (10).  This represents the Queen's guard - you need to collectively decide where to place the Queen - remember, she must stay alive!

Big Xeno - ranged poison tail and charging knockdown attack
    Wasps - flying, fast, grapple
    Facehuggers - swarm, can spawn new troops if they can impregnate a living enemy unit.  you get a Xeno- (aberration template) whatever you can subdue on the next turn.

All your Xeno troops will move on your turn.  You are controlling +3 tokens - 1 big, 1 wing, 1 facehugger mob.  

Think about it this way - a facehugger mob has 100 hit points, reprensenting 10 facehuggers with 10 hp each.  If something does 25 damage to the mob, it's like 2 died and 1 is injured.

Rasso will attack in waves.  He uses... unconventional forces Twisted Evil

Protect the Queen!
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Wed May 17, 2017 4:56 pm

I need:

individual placements for your Hero and his troops

a group-decision for Queen placement

initiative rolls

(I know we aren't starting until next week, so whenever you decide is fine)

MAS
    MAS
    Admin

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  MAS Thu May 18, 2017 11:27 am

What are the dimensions (including height) of the enemy gate? Can units exit out of the sides, or back of the gate, or just the forward side?

Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Thu May 18, 2017 2:09 pm

MAS wrote:What are the dimensions (including height) of the enemy gate? Can units exit out of the sides, or back of the gate, or just the forward side?

It's a sphere. It appears to be about 50 ft in diameter, so also 50ft tall. Argul would assume units could emerge from any direction.

I just flattened it on the map as a reference point.
    whit10
    whit10

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  whit10 Thu May 18, 2017 11:19 pm

if this is anything like what I think could happen, we need to draw out Rasso... then I (and whomever) can kill him (in theory)

Either have our troops split and half assume the offensive with Brick to drive up his casualties while defending the queen... or, just defend the queen until the numbers are too great for Rasson not to get involved... choke-points are essential too.

...ideas anyway
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Fri May 19, 2017 10:43 am

whit10 wrote:if this is anything like what I think could happen, we need to draw out Rasso... then I (and whomever) can kill him (in theory)

Either have our troops split and half assume the offensive with Brick to drive up his casualties while defending the queen... or, just defend the queen until the numbers are too great for Rasson not to get involved... choke-points are essential too.

...ideas anyway

all good thoughts!

I have given you the high ground (temple), walls, choke points, and the advantage of getting to set up however you choose - use it wisely. Rasso isn't going to play nice Evil or Very Mad

Rasso will come in waves and his only objective is to kill the queen with his troops, so he doesn't have to get involved personally. It sounds like you are keen to this mechanic.

Feel free to swap xeno troops if you wish. For example, if Brick wants all the Facehuggers and Argul wants all the fliers. Or you can give your troops to the others if you don't want them (Zang is going to be summoning lots anyways, for example). I don't care how you divide it up. I will color-code you and your troops together: blue, green, yellow, purple. enemy will be red.

You can give your Xeno troops basic orders too - stay within 20ft of the queen and attack anything that threatens her (you will still roll the dice, I have enough to do)
    Robyo
    Robyo

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Robyo Fri May 19, 2017 9:00 pm

Let them come to us. Queen is in the temple, maybe G-6. Argul inside guarding her.

Brick (or multiple Bricks) guard the entryway by the pit. It's a useful choke point. Maybe we set up an illusion of the Queen inside the gateway? (P-18)

Zang and Skree will guard the other entryway (F-18).

Korvaq behind the wall, sniping, and waiting until Rasso shows up, then gank him.
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Sat May 20, 2017 11:11 am

Robyo wrote:Let them come to us. Queen is in the temple, maybe G-6. Argul inside guarding her.

Brick (or multiple Bricks) guard the entryway by the pit. It's a useful choke point. Maybe we set up an illusion of the Queen inside the gateway? (P-18)

Zang and Skree will guard the other entryway (F-18).

Korvaq behind the wall, sniping, and waiting until Rasso shows up, then gank him.

Some good ideas there - I especially like the illusion distraction of the Queen!

I can set up the tokens, if you want to preview ideas. just let me know

and don't forget, you each have 3 NPC adds (big, wasps, facehuggers). I will put them near your hero, if I don't hear otherwise
    whit10
    whit10

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  whit10 Sat May 20, 2017 12:40 pm

I like it Rob
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Sun May 21, 2017 10:30 am

ok, here's what the map looks like so far

the twilight is upon me 1ssyk_34

remember, you each have 3 NPC units with different abilities, use them wisely

Big Xeno - strong melee, knock down charge AND ranged poison tail attack (think tank + AA gun)

wasp Xeno wing - fly, fast, grapple

facehugger mob - very weak, low HP, grapple + ABILITY TO IMPREGNATE (allows you to create new xeno units from enemy troops - they must be grappled or disabled, but NOT DEAD).  

strategic use of your troops will be key to your victory.  you will be overrun otherwise
    whit10
    whit10

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  whit10 Sun May 21, 2017 1:58 pm

Matt, do you want to chime in on placement of troops? I would like to hear what you think
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Sun May 21, 2017 2:29 pm

whit10 wrote:Matt, do you want to chime in on placement of troops?  I would like to hear what you think

Matt is offline until tomorrow, which is why we are delaying Wink
    Robyo
    Robyo

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Robyo Sun May 21, 2017 6:47 pm

I should have my toons updated by tomorrow night... Still need to hear back from Matt and Alan I think.

By the way, the new Alien movie: thumbs up! (Ridley has redeemed himself for how godawful Prometheus was)
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Tue May 23, 2017 10:46 am

bounce

the twilight is upon me Necron10

we're so excited to eat you meet you.  please make your final reservations on the battle map
    navyik
    navyik

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  navyik Tue May 23, 2017 11:04 am

Y'all, we are suckers for area effects right here.

Move my big xeno to S-10, 4-5
    Move Brick Rockman where it was
    Move my wasps to n 4-5
    Move my face huggers to m 11-12
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Tue May 23, 2017 11:18 am

navyik wrote:Y'all, we are suckers for area effects right here.

Twisted Evil   keen observation

navyik wrote:
    Move my big xeno to S-10, 4-5
    Move Brick Rockman where it was
    Move my wasps to n 4-5
    Move my face huggers to m 11-12

map updated for Brick & CO

the twilight is upon me 1ssyk_35
    the twilight is upon me 2ssyk_30
    MAS
    MAS
    Admin

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  MAS Tue May 23, 2017 9:56 pm

Just got back. I'll update Argul tomorrow morning and submit my placements. Timing was poor for this  - but was going to suggest we consolidate/share and re-organize our assets.

Combine wasps into 2 units (cav)
    Combine 'Saurs into 2 units (infantry)
    Combine face huggers into 2 units (light infantry)

Considerations for deployment:

The portal is the battle's key terrain. Can our forces dominate the key terrain from the ruins? Do we have ranged attacks and effects that reach that far?

If we start out in the ruins, we've got nowhere to fall back if needed. The ruins make for good "last stand" territory where enemy avenues of approach can be limited once ranged effects are exhausted.  

Starting in the ruins also puts us at a serious disadvantage in maneuvering. We'll begin, and most likely remain, pinned in place, on our heels.  

I'll be deploying far forward. I recommend that we deploy a portion of forces far forward and contest the portal opening itself. The goal should be to disrupt enemy deployment and deny them the ability to form an organized attack, creating a kill zone along the front of the portal.

GM - have not had time to read back through posts I missed, did you answer as to what surfaces of the portal can be sued to spawn, and how tall the portal is?
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Tue May 23, 2017 11:10 pm

MAS wrote:Just got back. I'll update Argul tomorrow morning and submit my placements. Timing was poor for this  - but was going to suggest we consolidate/share and re-organize our assets.

Combine wasps into 2 units (cav)
    Combine 'Saurs into 2 units (infantry)
    Combine face huggers into 2 units (light infantry)

Considerations for deployment:

The portal is the battle's key terrain. Can our forces dominate the key terrain from the ruins? Do we have ranged attacks and effects that reach that far?

If we start out in the ruins, we've got nowhere to fall back if needed. The ruins make for good "last stand" territory where enemy avenues of approach can be limited once ranged effects are exhausted.  

Starting in the ruins also puts us at a serious disadvantage in maneuvering. We'll begin, and most likely remain, pinned in place, on our heels.  

I'll be deploying far forward. I recommend that we deploy a portion of forces far forward and contest the portal opening itself. The goal should be to disrupt enemy deployment and deny them the ability to form an organized attack, creating a kill zone along the front of the portal.

GM - have not had time to read back through posts I missed, did you answer as to what surfaces of the portal can be sued to spawn, and how tall the portal is?

some excellent tactical thoughts, I would expect no less!

portal is a sphere, roughly 50-60ft in diameter. Argul suspects units could deploy in any direction, including up\down

I can extend a third map, if you guys decide to encircle the sphere in some fashion. I just can't make the field any wider, as I can't make images in the forum sit next to each other (sorry)
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Tue May 23, 2017 11:26 pm

it would look something like this, if you want to use all 360 degrees

the twilight is upon me 1ssyk_36
    the twilight is upon me Slide212
    the twilight is upon me Slide312
    whit10
    whit10

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  whit10 Wed May 24, 2017 2:23 am

I think you're spot on with the forces Matt. Gets my vote.

I wasn't planning on engaging right away if possible. Korvaq is going for Rasso if possible
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Wed May 24, 2017 9:47 am

whit10 wrote:I think you're spot on with the forces Matt. Gets my vote.

I wasn't planning on engaging right away if possible. Korvaq is going for Rasso if possible

Ok, just let me know your placements.  

FYI max range on the BIG xeno's tail is 120ft  (no range penalties, like a spell).  These are your TANKS - strong at melee, tough, with a good range.

Rasso has waves of forces to send.  You don't get reinforcements, unless you create them using the Facehuggers (keep them safe, until you can subdue\KO a LIVING enemy unit).  Wasps (CAV) can grapple (to subdue for facehuggers) and fly with fast movement.

I will give you each 1 full round to BUFF up
    Korvaq could start in stealth, if you want (using a move action to hide)

but just remember, Rasso won't show up unless you draw him out by defeating his forces...

"In chess, the pawns go first"
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Wed May 24, 2017 9:59 am

drunken I just realized that I haven't given you the stat blocks for your Xeno troops. oops!

I left them at work and I am on the road for about 8 hrs today. I will get them to you, but basically from memory so don't quote me 100%

all immune to acid, vulnerable to fire - Rasso knows this, as he has cleansed many worlds of them already

Big Xeno Tank (1)
    AC 20 ish
    HP 150
    ranged tail is like a lightning bolt but acid spray, range 120ft, 5d6 damage
    melee bite and tail with acid bonus

Xeno wasp wing (4 in a wing, each token on the board represents 4 controlled as 1)
    AC 22
    HP 100 (total for wing of 4)
    spd 50ft flying
    grapple or tail with acid

Facehugger mob
    AC 15
    HP 80 (total for all 10 little ones in the mob)
    spd 30ft
    attack is weak, can grapple but main ability is to impregnate a LIVING unit = will spawn a new xeno-troop on the next turn
    MAS
    MAS
    Admin

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  MAS Wed May 24, 2017 12:39 pm

Argul is leveled up and ready, see character page for changes. Pre-battle buffs:

1) Establish "telepathic bond" with party and Xeno-Praxia.

2) Cast Heroism on self. +2 morale bonus on attack rolls, saves, and skill checks

3) Cast Stoneskin on self. Subject gains DR 10/adamantine

4) Cast Greater Invisibility on self. 10 rnds invisible, does not cease upon attack or casting.

5) Activate and emplace Instant fortress location 67 - V

Argul begins located in a trench location 66 - H.

Recommend placing a contingent of "tank" infantry vicinity of "Firebase Instant" with a cavalry element in far right bottom corner. Maybe fill the tower with a hugger mob and then release them when/if victims get close and are easily swarmed?

Who wants to fight on the south front with me? We can use the fortress to draw in forces and bunch them up for AoE. This will also split their efforts - if they leave us unengaged we'll be free to crush them between the ruins and our southern forces.

For whoever chooses to fight in the south, I've got some sweet extra movement and attacks for you from my Mythic powers -

Marshal's Order:
    Advance (Ex): As a swift action, you can expend one use of mythic power to inspire a tactical advance on the field of battle. This allows you and each of your allies within 30 feet to take either a single move action of the character's choice or a 5-foot step, as long as you or your ally has the ability to take such an action (for example, an unconscious character still can't take an action). The action granted by this ability doesn't count toward the number or type of actions a creature is allowed to take on its turn.

Decisive Strike (Su): As a swift action, you can expend one use of mythic power to give one ally within 30 feet the ability to immediately make a single melee or ranged attack on your turn. Add your tier as a bonus on the attack roll. The damage dealt by this attack bypasses all damage reduction. This attack doesn't count toward the ally's actions on its turn.
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Wed May 24, 2017 8:42 pm

MAS wrote:
    Argul begins located in a trench location 66 - H.

Recommend placing a contingent of "tank" infantry vicinity of "Firebase Instant" with a cavalry element in far right bottom corner. Maybe fill the tower with a hugger mob and then release them when/if victims get close and are easily swarmed?

Who wants to fight on the south front with me? We can use the fortress to draw in forces and bunch them up for AoE. This will also split their efforts - if they leave us unengaged we'll be free to crush them between the ruins and our southern forces.

For whoever chooses to fight in the south, I've got some sweet extra movement and attacks for you from my Mythic powers -

Marshal's Order:
    Advance (Ex): As a swift action, you can expend one use of mythic power to inspire a tactical advance on the field of battle. This allows you and each of your allies within 30 feet to take either a single move action of the character's choice or a 5-foot step, as long as you or your ally has the ability to take such an action (for example, an unconscious character still can't take an action). The action granted by this ability doesn't count toward the number or type of actions a creature is allowed to take on its turn.

Decisive Strike (Su): As a swift action, you can expend one use of mythic power to give one ally within 30 feet the ability to immediately make a single melee or ranged attack on your turn. Add your tier as a bonus on the attack roll. The damage dealt by this attack bypasses all damage reduction. This attack doesn't count toward the ally's actions on its turn.

great magic item!  I will set your forces up and "Firebase Instant"

MAS wrote:Argul is leveled up and ready, see character page for changes. Pre-battle buffs:

1) Establish "telepathic bond" with party and Xeno-Praxia.

2) Cast Heroism on self. +2 morale bonus on attack rolls, saves, and skill checks

3) Cast Stoneskin on self. Subject gains DR 10/adamantine

4) Cast Greater Invisibility on self. 10 rnds invisible, does not cease upon attack or casting.

5) Activate and emplace Instant fortress location 67 - V

I don't think you have time for all of that, unless you have some Quickened abilities or something?

Chris wrote:

I will give you each 1 full round to BUFF up
    Korvaq could start in stealth, if you want (using a move action to hide)

Rasso is attacking immediately upon your return from Cosmic Mother's temporal stasis.

***EDIT*** which way do you want the door on the tower?
    MAS
    MAS
    Admin

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  MAS Wed May 24, 2017 9:12 pm

Oh, sorry, didn't see the 1 round.

Telepathic bond - perhaps still in place from earlier? Duration from the previous casting was 90 minutes.

Argul's single round of buff will be "Greater Invisibility".

The door will face East/Right screen and is closed.

Please adjust Argul's start position to the top of Firebase Instant.
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Wed May 24, 2017 9:13 pm

Argul has an existing Telepathic Bond, so no worries about that one Cool

How's this for placement?

Let me know who wants to join Argul on the Southern front (if anyone)

the twilight is upon me 3ssyk_23
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Wed May 24, 2017 9:17 pm

updated

the twilight is upon me 3ssyk_24
    whit10
    whit10

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  whit10 Wed May 24, 2017 9:30 pm

Korvaq will inject Heroism from his hypo-spray. Hypo spray will then be sucked into the Glove of Storing for now.

Gives +2 on attack rolls, saves, skill checks.

Stealth Check:

Roll(1d20)+17:
    14,+17
    Total:31

C-19 is also where I would like him to start (one one back of that if it's too far forward. I believe General Montgom...er Sment, yeah Sment, should control the troops. Wink
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Wed May 24, 2017 10:18 pm

whit10 wrote:Korvaq will inject Heroism from his hypo-spray. Hypo spray will then be sucked into the Glove of Storing for now.

Gives +2 on attack rolls, saves, skill checks.

Stealth Check:

Roll(1d20)+17:
    14,+17
    Total:31

C-19 is also where I would like him to start (one one back of that if it's too far forward.  I believe General Montgom...er Sment, yeah Sment, should control the troops.  Wink

I want to make sure that I am understanding you correctly - are you giving control of your troops to Matt?

If so, Matt do you accept?

study for all - keep track of your own buffs in your stat blocks (please and thanks) including duration

here?  hiding in stealth - add your hiding total to your stat block too please
    or behind the wall near Zang?

the twilight is upon me 1ssyk_38
    navyik
    navyik

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  navyik Wed May 24, 2017 10:52 pm

What if Matt takes the wasps, one of us takes the facehuggers and the other two split the bigguns?

Brick will plant himself square between the portal and the temple and cast enlarge person.  If he has two bigguns, they should be on either side of him at overlapping reach, maybe 15' apart?
    navyik
    navyik

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  navyik Wed May 24, 2017 10:59 pm

Brick Rockman
    HP. 110/110
    AC 21 (23 vs. Xenomorph)

SR 21

Resist Acid 10

CMD 30 (41 grapple)
    +1 when huge

Space 15 / reach 15

Unarmed strike is +1, flaming (swift)