Dropbox - http://www.dropbox.com/

Open Office - http://www.openoffice.org/

5 posters

Pt. 2: "The Journey to Biggs Ranch"

navyik
    navyik

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Pt. 2: "The Journey to Biggs Ranch" - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue68/68Pt. 2: "The Journey to Biggs Ranch" - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (68/68)
    Action Points:
    Pt. 2: "The Journey to Biggs Ranch" - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Pt. 2: "The Journey to Biggs Ranch" - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

Pt. 2: "The Journey to Biggs Ranch" - Page 4 Empty Re: Pt. 2: "The Journey to Biggs Ranch"

Post  navyik Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:15 am

Jp will skin the snake while waiting for tommy. Still got one eye on the cave...
    cyclops
    Robyo
    Robyo

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Pt. 2: "The Journey to Biggs Ranch" - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Pt. 2: "The Journey to Biggs Ranch" - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Pt. 2: "The Journey to Biggs Ranch" - Page 4 Empty Re: Pt. 2: "The Journey to Biggs Ranch"

Post  Robyo Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:30 pm

whit10 wrote:(sigh)
    athletic check 1
    Roll(1d20)+3:
    13,+3
    Total:16

ath. check 2

Roll(1d20)+3:
    16,+3
    Total:19

we have more torches
    Nice climb, but the torches aren't yours, yet. BTW, a DC 15 is typical for climbing, but as with any skill check, it can be higher. I think I went easy on you guys with only making the cliff face a DC 15 (with snakes!), but then, it is rocky with lots of foot/hand holds.

Tommy makes it to the top and peers over the edge, ready to finish his climb. He stops abruptly when he notices something strange. Lou is up there now (he must have climbed up when everyone was down at the cave) and is talking to someone new. It's another cowpoke, but he's holding onto the bottom of a rope ladder, keeping it steady. The ladder extends up about 20' to the carriage of a hot air balloon, floating above the horses and wagon. Tommy can see at least 2 other figures in the carriage.

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Tommy alone hears Lou's conversation with the stranger...
    Lou: "I'm awful glad to see you fellas. Been having the strangest day. Never thought I'd see the boss' balloon way out here."
    Stranger: "We've been scouring the countryside for you boys all day. Y'know, Bossman expected you back two days ago. Anyways, we saw a bit of smoke come out of the canyon, so we came to investigate. So then, where are Zeke and Frank? And who's horses are these?"
    Lou: "The other fellas is dead, I'm afraid. Them horses belong to the marshal of Pestilence and his compadres. It was the marshal that killed the fellas." He points to the body strapped to High Dollar. "I think that's one of them over thar. The marshal and his buddies went down thar," he says, gesturing weakly towards the boulders on the lower level.
    The stranger studies Auren's horse then turns back to Lou. "Hold this," he says and hands Lou the rope ladder. Then the stranger walks over to High Dollar to inspect the body. The horse whinnies, but doesn't move.

At this moment, all the PC's are concealed and seemingly not noticed by the stranger. Tommy is peeking over the edge of the cliff, observing. JP and Auren are back by the cave, (and luckily, partially concealed by the pile of boulders). They still are unaware anything is amiss, but they do hear High Dollar's whinny.

Someone in the carriage yells for Lou to climb up. "Oh, alright," Lou yells back and starts climbing up the ladder. JP and Auren hear this as well.
    Robyo
    Robyo

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Robyo Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:58 pm

map updated
    [img][Only admins are allowed to see this link][/img]

the cave
    whit10
    whit10

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Pt. 2: "The Journey to Biggs Ranch" - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue19/19Pt. 2: "The Journey to Biggs Ranch" - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (19/19)
    Action Points:
    Pt. 2: "The Journey to Biggs Ranch" - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1/0Pt. 2: "The Journey to Biggs Ranch" - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/0)
    Character Sheet:

Post  whit10 Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:13 pm

Ok, since the rules are pretty effing confusing on this one, can I try to finish my climb while using stealth?
    navyik
    navyik

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Pt. 2: "The Journey to Biggs Ranch" - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue68/68Pt. 2: "The Journey to Biggs Ranch" - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (68/68)
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  navyik Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:33 pm

Does this mean there are creatures aproaching from within the cave?
    Robyo
    Robyo

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Robyo Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:17 am

whit10 wrote:Ok, since the rules are pretty effing confusing on this one, can I try to finish my climb while using stealth?

Give me a stealth check...
    Robyo
    Robyo

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Robyo Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:18 am

navyik wrote:Does this mean there are creatures aproaching from within the cave?

You don't hear anything from the cave. Can't see much in the darkness either. Those markers are just showing the skeleton/bones in the cave. Sorry for the confusion.
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Pt. 2: "The Journey to Biggs Ranch" - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue35/35Pt. 2: "The Journey to Biggs Ranch" - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/35)
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:36 am

Hearing High Dollar's neigh, Marshall Sparks will head over to the cliff edge bottom by the rope and whistle up to his faithful steed.

Sad and no one joined me for a Man of La Mancha sing-a-long Sad

I am so disappointed in my theater friends....
    navyik
    navyik

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  navyik Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:13 am

I got it, but couldnt remember any lyrics...
    whit10
    whit10

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Pt. 2: "The Journey to Biggs Ranch" - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue19/19Pt. 2: "The Journey to Biggs Ranch" - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (19/19)
    Action Points:
    Pt. 2: "The Journey to Biggs Ranch" - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1/0Pt. 2: "The Journey to Biggs Ranch" - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/0)
    Character Sheet:

Post  whit10 Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:38 am

Stealth check

Roll(1d20)+5:
    18,+5
    Total:23
    Can this be done as a part of finishing my climb?

... as for Chris's attempt at a sing-a-long. Sorry bro, with a few exceptions, I'm really not a fan of most musicals and therefor, don't know too many.
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Pt. 2: "The Journey to Biggs Ranch" - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue35/35Pt. 2: "The Journey to Biggs Ranch" - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/35)
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:26 am

navyik wrote:I got it, but couldnt remember any lyrics...
    Weren't you in Man of La Mancha at Wesleyan???

Golden Helmet of Mambrino by
    DON QUIXOTE
    Hand over that golden helmet!

BARBER
    But this is a shaving basin!

DON QUIXOTE
    Shaving basin! Know thou not what this really is?
    The Golden Helmet of Mambrino!
    When worn by one of noble heart, it renders
    him invulnerable to all wounds!
    (to the Barber whacking the barrel with his sword)
    Hand it over!

Thou Golden Helmet of Mambrino,
    With so illustrious a past,
    Too long hast thou been lost to glory,
    Th'art rediscovered now at last!
    Golden Helmet of Mambrino
    There can be no hat like thee!
    Thou and I now, ere I die now,
    Will make golden history!

BARBER
    (aside to Sancho)
    I can hear the cuckoo singing
    In the cuckooberry tree...

SANCHO
    (aside to Barber)
    If he says that that's a helmet,
    I suggest that you agree...

BARBER
    (aside to Sancho)
    But he'll find it is not gold
    And will not make him bold and brave...

SANCHO
    (aside to Barber)
    Well, at least he'll find it useful
    If he ever needs a shave!

DON QUIXOTE
    Thou Golden Helmet of Mambrino,
    Thy deeds the world will not forget,
    Now Don Quixote de La Mancha,
    Will bring thee greater glory yet!

DON QUIXOTE, BARBER, SANCHO, MULETEERS
    Golden Helmet of Mambrino
    There can be no hat like thee.

whit10 wrote:
    ... as for Chris's attempt at a sing-a-long. Sorry bro, with a few exceptions, I'm really not a fan of most musicals and therefor, don't know too many.

Man of La Mancha is awesome geek pppffffftttt Don Freakin Quixote, geeez
    whit10
    whit10

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  whit10 Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:14 pm

Meh... it's better as the book. My issue with musicals has always been this... why take a perfectly good story and then stop and suddenly start singing a song? Man of La Mancha is ok but I'm too much of a purist. If you want singing on stage, see an opera. Wink
    navyik
    navyik

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  navyik Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:36 pm

"I am sancho, yes i am sancho, i'll follow my master to the end. I'll tell all the world proudly that im his squire; im his friend!" jocolor
    navyik
    navyik

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  navyik Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:37 pm

"I am sancho, yes i am sancho, i'll follow my master to the end. I'll tell all the world proudly that im his squire; im his friend!" jocolor
    navyik
    navyik

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  navyik Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:44 pm

Hearing the whinney and hollerin' from above, jp will stowe the shotgun on his hip and unshoulder his carbinñe. "We gotd gompahnee..."
    Robyo
    Robyo

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Robyo Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:58 pm

whit10 wrote:Stealth check

Roll(1d20)+5:
    18,+5
    Total:23
    Can this be done as a part of finishing my climb?

It's cool. You already rolled twice for climbing. Tommy was at the top already, observing.

Tommy is now in Stealth mode.
    Robyo
    Robyo

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Robyo Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:05 pm

The stranger has taken the corpse from High Dollar and carried it back towards the ladder. Then he hears Auren whistle, and looks around. Drawing his pistol, he begins slowly walking towards G-8 to investigate...

Is Tommy hiding?

Does Auren take the rope and climb up? What did he do with the orb?

Everyone should probably (re)roll initiative now...

navyik
    navyik

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  navyik Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:21 pm

Roll of 3+4=7. Jp is mesmerized by the beautiful balloon... Shocked
    whit10
    whit10

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  whit10 Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:37 pm

Initiative:
    Roll(1d20)+5:
    20,+5
    Total:25

Damn!

Tommy swings his big fifty rifle up to his shoulder and calls out "hold it pardner! Don't go shootin the marshall."
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:45 pm

Initiative roll
    Result of the throw of dice "1d20" :

Marshall Sparks drops the orb in a pouch. He was waiting for Tommy's report, but hearing his warning he will plan to climb the rope on his turn.

Robyo
    Robyo

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Robyo Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:34 am

Initiative Order & Placement:

1)Tommy, G-8
    2)Stranger, J-8
    3)Auren, G-12
    4)JP, F-12

*Lou is now inside the carriage of the hot-air balloon, with at least 2 other figures.

Tommy is up.

whit10
    whit10

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  whit10 Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:20 am

Reluctantly, I'll hold my action to see what the stranger does first
    Robyo
    Robyo

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Robyo Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:12 pm

The stranger makes no reply to Tommy's warning.

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

He fires his sixgun:

fumble!

It's jammed and he spends the rest of his turn trying to fix it.

Tommy's up.

whit10
    whit10

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  whit10 Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:59 pm

"Not smart"

fire at him

Roll(1d20)+8:
    16,+8
    Total:24

If that hits

Roll(2d12)+2:
    7,11,+2
    Total:20

Move action to reload the rifle using rapid reload
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:22 pm

GM - what are the options for climbing the rope given Tommy's position?
    I know it took 2 athletics checks to climb down, so would it also be 2 move actions to climb up? what about getting around Tommy or nearby rocks?
    Robyo
    Robyo

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Robyo Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:42 pm

whit10 wrote:"Not smart"

fire at him

Roll(1d20)+8:
    16,+8
    Total:24

If that hits

Roll(2d12)+2:
    7,11,+2
    Total:20

Move action to reload the rifle using rapid reload

The shot hits, and the Stranger takes a bullet without flinching. Now he is bleeding, but still stands strong.

Robyo
    Robyo

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Robyo Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:46 pm

Chris wrote:GM - what are the options for climbing the rope given Tommy's position?
    I know it took 2 athletics checks to climb down, so would it also be 2 move actions to climb up? what about getting around Tommy or nearby rocks?

Climbing is 1/2 your movement. It would take two Athletics checks and two move actions to make it to the top (technically the cliff is a higher than that, 35+ feet, but I'm being lenient).

Tommy is standing at the top, but Auren can move through his square, since he's a friendly.

Auren is up...
    navyik
    navyik

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  navyik Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:04 am

Can jp see up the cliff to get a shot if he repositions without climbing? What about the balloon?
    Robyo
    Robyo

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Robyo Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:53 am

navyik wrote:Can jp see up the cliff to get a shot if he repositions without climbing? What about the balloon?

From his position (F-12), JP has no Line Of Sight on Tommy, Stranger, or basically anything else on the higher level.

He can see a portion of the balloon (not the carriage) wavering in and out of view. The balloon itself is considered Concealed, so yes, he can fire at it, but with a 50% miss chance.

As for repositioning, he could perhaps try climbing up the pile of boulders (F-13) to gain a better view. The boulders are 15' high and considered difficult terrain. It takes an Athletics check to climb up, and it's X2 movement once you're up there.

Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:50 am

up the rope the Marshall goes....

athletics checks
    Result of the throw of dice "1d20 +12" :

5 + 12 = 17

6 + 12 = 18

I am assuming that Auren can't draw his weapon at the end of his second climb\move?
    navyik
    navyik

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  navyik Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:57 am

Athletics roll for the boulders. Roll is 14+1=15. If it seems stable he will climb and then fire on the stranger if he has a shot... otherwise the balloon.

Fumble on the attack roll. "Ztupeed gahn, bah!"
    Robyo
    Robyo

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Robyo Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:22 pm

Chris wrote:up the rope the Marshall goes....

athletics checks

5 + 12 = 17

6 + 12 = 18

I am assuming that Auren can't draw his weapon at the end of his second climb\move?

Auren completes the climb. He is looking over the top of the ledge. On his next turn, he can draw his weapon as a move action.
    Robyo
    Robyo

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Robyo Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:27 pm

navyik wrote:Athletics roll for the boulders. Roll is 14+1=15. If it seems stable he will climb and then fire on the stranger if he has a shot... otherwise the balloon.

Fumble on the attack roll. "Ztupeed gahn, bah!"

JP barely, yet successfully, climbs the boulders. He now has Tommy, his covered wagon, and the balloon w/ carriage in Line Of Sight.

I take it JP fumbled trying to shoot the hot air balloon?

Robyo
    Robyo

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Robyo Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:27 pm

2nd Round:

Tommy is up...
    whit10
    whit10

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  whit10 Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:31 pm

Fire at the stranger again...

Roll(1d20)+8:
    20,+8
    Total:28

Oh YEAH...

I assume that all guns are just double damage on crits? (sorry, couldn't find the rule on that one)

Damage:
    Roll(4d12)+4:
    7,6,12,7,+4
    Total:36

Tommy will drop his rifle and step forward 5 feet while drawing Peacemaker number one... I'm sorry Rob but I'm not sure where he is on the map currently.
    Robyo
    Robyo

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Robyo Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:52 pm

whit10 wrote:Fire at the stranger again...

Roll(1d20)+8:
    20,+8
    Total:28

Oh YEAH...

I assume that all guns are just double damage on crits? (sorry, couldn't find the rule on that one)

Damage:
    Roll(4d12)+4:
    7,6,12,7,+4
    Total:36

Tommy will drop his rifle and step forward 5 feet while drawing Peacemaker number one... I'm sorry Rob but I'm not sure where he is on the map currently.

Critical hit bypasses DR and does max damage. You did 26 pts damage.

The Stranger reels back from the shot. He tries to raise his gun once more, but collapses on the rocky ground. He seems dead. The blood turns yellow, and a green light envelops the body, then it turns black and slimy.

The creature isn't moving. Just to illustrate what it looks like:
    [img][Only admins are allowed to see this link][/img][Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Last edited by Robyo on Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Robyo
    Robyo

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Robyo Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:58 pm

The other folk up in the balloon join the initiative this round.

The balloon pilot is up. He pulls up the anchors, trying to move away from the combat scene.

The carriage of the hot-air balloon swings into full view for JP.

Auren is up...

Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:48 pm

Robyo wrote:
    The balloon pilot is up. He pulls up the anchors, trying to move away from the combat scene.

Auren is up...

Are the anchors different from the rope ladder?
    Auren wants to move from the top of our ladder G-8 to the rope ladder at K-8 (move action). 2nd move action - climb the rope ladder of the balloon carriage.

athletics

18 + 12 = 30

If that's not possible, Auren will move 5ft to High Dollar and draw his big 50 (move) and shoot at the balloon itself, not the carriage in an attempt to bring it down (to melee level) Twisted Evil
    ranged attack
    Result of the throw of dice "1d20 +7" :

9 + 7 = 16

I am giving you both just to save time
    Robyo
    Robyo

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Robyo Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:59 pm

The anchors are different than the rope ladder. There are 3 of them and they only hang down about 12' and are helping stabilize the balloon. Now that they've been pulled up, the balloon is slowly moving away with the wind...

The rope ladder is also still hanging down from the carriage and Auren can indeed climb it if he wishes. It is 20' climb up to the carriage, so it would take 2 Athletics checks to complete the climb (Which I guess you would finish next turn, unless you have something else planned like Hustle)...

Otherwise, Auren can stay on the ground and shoot at the balloon with his rifle.

Decisions, decisions...
    navyik
    navyik

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  navyik Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:44 pm

What is the result of my fumble and what must i do to remedy it? If jp can unjam with a move action, then he will fire twice on the balloon (rapidfire).

18+5=23
    Dmg=6

19+5=24
    Dmg=18

Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:02 am

Chris wrote:

Auren wants to move from the top of our ladder G-8 to the rope ladder at K-8 (move action). 2nd move action - climb the rope ladder of the balloon carriage.

athletics

18 + 12 = 30

queue the Raider's music, Auren will finish his climb next turn
    Robyo
    Robyo

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Robyo Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:37 am

Auren climbs the rope ladder up to the hot-air balloon.

Next up: Another guy in the carriage. He leans out the window. A hooded figure in black robes, who's face is yet unseen. He positions an odd-looking, futuristic rifle and fires twice at Tommy. Bolts of lightning erupt out of his gun and rain down upon him:

1)25 vs Ref = 15 damage

2)27 vs Ref = 12 damage
    Robyo
    Robyo

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Robyo Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:41 am

Next up: Lou, but he's currently immobilized inside the hot-air balloon carriage, so he skips his turn.

Next: JP! He fires at the balloon (no need to try to unjam your weapon). However, what is the range on his shotgun? For expediency, we'll say it's within range (but I have some reservations). The balloon is hit and rapidly begins expelling air from the holes.

Next up Tommy!

navyik
    navyik

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  navyik Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:28 am

Fear not. Jp had stowed the shotgun and pulled the carbine before initiative was rolled.
    navyik
    navyik

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  navyik Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:31 am

navyik wrote:Hearing the whinney and hollerin' from above, jp will stowe the shotgun on his hip and unshoulder his carbinñe. "We gotd gompahnee..."
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:45 am

affraid slimey black skinned face-dancers, flying carriages and lightning guns - at least Marshall Sparks is no longer the strangest thing in Pestilence!
    navyik
    navyik

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  navyik Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:03 am

"Nah...he eez zteel zee strahngest..."
    whit10
    whit10

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  whit10 Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:22 am

Tommy's nearly dead... might as well go out in a blaze of glory

plug the asshole who shot me

using rapid fire

Roll(1d20)+7:
    3,+7
    Total:10

Roll(1d20)+7:
    4,+7
    Total:11

... nevermind. Dead after shooting wildly
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:23 pm

whit10 wrote:Tommy's nearly dead...

does Tommy wear any armor? I think even the basic vest is like DR 4 or 5, that would take a nice bit off of both shots.....
    whit10
    whit10

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  whit10 Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:47 pm

oh yeah. DR 5 but that's some mighty big damage they're dealin'

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 9:11 pm