Dropbox - http://www.dropbox.com/

Open Office - http://www.openoffice.org/

5 posters

Pt. 2: "The Journey to Biggs Ranch"

navyik
    navyik

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Pt. 2: "The Journey to Biggs Ranch" - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue68/68Pt. 2: "The Journey to Biggs Ranch" - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (68/68)
    Action Points:
    Pt. 2: "The Journey to Biggs Ranch" - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue0/0Pt. 2: "The Journey to Biggs Ranch" - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

Pt. 2: "The Journey to Biggs Ranch" - Page 8 Empty Re: Pt. 2: "The Journey to Biggs Ranch"

Post  navyik Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:59 pm

Aparently im not getting emails about this thread anymore... glad i checked. Been waiting my turn this whole time!!!
    navyik
    navyik

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Pt. 2: "The Journey to Biggs Ranch" - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue68/68Pt. 2: "The Journey to Biggs Ranch" - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (68/68)
    Action Points:
    Pt. 2: "The Journey to Biggs Ranch" - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue0/0Pt. 2: "The Journey to Biggs Ranch" - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

Pt. 2: "The Journey to Biggs Ranch" - Page 8 Empty Re: Pt. 2: "The Journey to Biggs Ranch"

Post  navyik Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:07 pm

Jp has a 2 and a 14 shooting at the nearest yotee. If th 14 hits 22 damage Twisted Evil that is assuming theyre all in melee...
    Robyo
    Robyo

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Robyo Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:41 am

Chris wrote:der.. I guess I forgot about the horse, can he still attack this round, after he stood up? same yote as Auren

That's fine. I'll roll his attack (to save time). High Dollar stomps on the yotie:

1) 15+5=2 vs Ref

10 damage

2) 8+5=13 miss

The coyote is wounded (when wounded, first time in an encounter = creature is Dazed rest of it's turn... I don't think we've been using that rule much, if at all, yet)

Robyo
    Robyo

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Robyo Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:44 am

navyik wrote:Aparently im not getting emails about this thread anymore... glad i checked. Been waiting my turn this whole time!!!

no problem. And I never get emails concerning this forum. It must be an account setting. I usually just check in once a day or so.
    Robyo
    Robyo

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Robyo Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:53 am

navyik wrote:Jp has a 2 and a 14 shooting at the nearest yotee. If th 14 hits 22 damage Twisted Evil that is assuming theyre all in melee...

And if they are not in melee, then +5 to your attacks? I ask, only because it helps to show one's math.. But ,the yoties at the front of the wagon are not in melee. They are feasting on the wagons' horses. So, allowing the second attack on one of those yoties, the one that Lou already shot (14+5=19vsRef). It is slain.
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Pt. 2: "The Journey to Biggs Ranch" - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue35/35Pt. 2: "The Journey to Biggs Ranch" - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/35)
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:51 am

navyik wrote:Aparently im not getting emails about this thread anymore... glad i checked. Been waiting my turn this whole time!!!

Robyo wrote:

no problem. And I never get emails concerning this forum. It must be an account setting. I usually just check in once a day or so.

it is a setting!

First, click on the "Profile" tab up top, 2nd to the left from "Log In\Out"

Next, click on the 2nd Tab called "Preferences"

Finally, look about 5 settings down the list and you will several relating to receiving emails about forum posts, inbox msgs, etc.

Sometimes try to clear all the boxes, save, then re-check the ones you want and save again.

cheers
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Pt. 2: "The Journey to Biggs Ranch" - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue35/35Pt. 2: "The Journey to Biggs Ranch" - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/35)
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:55 am

Robyo wrote:
    navyik wrote:Jp has a 2 and a 14 shooting at the nearest yotee. If th 14 hits 22 damage Twisted Evil that is assuming theyre all in melee...

And if they are not in melee, then +5 to your attacks? I ask, only because it helps to show one's math..

I have to agree, players need to copy and paste their entire dice roll with all modifiers for the GM. This is a perfect example of why - GM's need to see what modifiers you are including\not. This is not Zen diceless Evil or Very Mad

Just like sitting at a table, the GM gets to see everything and the players.... well, that's up to the GM Suspect
    navyik
    navyik

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  navyik Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:58 pm

Sorry... am usually doing this on the fly... (smartphone). my tech divide is hampering me. Not sure how to copy and paste from dice roller... will type out full math from now on. Embarassed

And yes i was factoring the -5 for firing into melee. tongue
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:41 pm

navyik wrote:Sorry... am usually doing this on the fly... (smartphone). my tech divide is hampering me. Not sure how to copy and paste from dice roller... will type out full math from now on. Embarassed

And yes i was factoring the -5 for firing into melee. tongue

ah, that makes sense, sorry. I don't have a smartphone, but I did a bit of investigation for ya, see if this helps

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

or here is a forum reply

Best Answer - Chosen by Voters
    Long press on the text and you will get the option to copy then go to where you want it and long press again to paste
    Source(s):
    Android user Droid 1, Droid X, Xoom
    whit74
    whit74

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Pt. 2: "The Journey to Biggs Ranch" - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue84/0Pt. 2: "The Journey to Biggs Ranch" - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (84/0)
    Action Points:
    Pt. 2: "The Journey to Biggs Ranch" - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue38/68Pt. 2: "The Journey to Biggs Ranch" - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (38/68)
    Character Sheet:

Post  whit74 Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:05 pm

I'm back on and can control Tommy now
    Robyo
    Robyo

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Robyo Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:10 pm

Round 3:

top of the round,

Coyotes are up...

There are still 4 yoties at the front of the wagon ( 1-4 ). One of them is wounded (2). There are 4 more yoties at the back of the wagon ( 5-8 ), surrounding the poor woman who is prone. Four more of the dire coyotes have been slain.

[img][Only admins are allowed to see this link][/img]

[img][Only admins are allowed to see this link][/img]

Coyotes actions:

(4) Expert Trip to Auren (move action): 12+5+3=20 vs Reflex
    Auren is knocked down to the ground, suffers 6 damage, and is made prone.
    (4) Bite (standard) Auren: miss.

(2) Bite Auren: 14 vs Ref = 2 damage

(3) Bite Auren: miss.

(1) Lets out a piercing howl, but does nothing more.

Yoties ( 5-8 ) continue biting at the prone woman.

Next up: JP...

Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:18 pm

damn Trips! good to see some things haven't changed.....

Auren calls out from the dust, "The howler is the Alpha, kill him before he can call for another pack!"

*GM, speaking of Trip\prone rules.... is there a combat bonus for attacking a prone target?
    what about attacking FROM a prone position?
    navyik
    navyik

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  navyik Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:52 am

Jp shoots at the howler twice for back to back 15's
    2 rolls of 8+7=15. (-5 if in melee).
    Robyo
    Robyo

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Robyo Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:02 am

Chris wrote:damn Trips! good to see some things haven't changed.....

Auren calls out from the dust, "The howler is the Alpha, kill him before he can call for another pack!"

Metagame Alert: Player Knowledge! Actually, it's good to see you're paying attention to my NPCs, but Lou was speaking to JP & Tommy, who were (at the time) both adjacent to him. Auren had already rode ahead to confront more yoties. Just sayin! tongue

Chris wrote:*GM, speaking of Trip\prone rules.... is there a combat bonus for attacking a prone target?
    what about attacking FROM a prone position?

Prone rules are on page 225. Basically, prone character moves 1/2 speed, is -5 to attack rolls (against non-prone targets), and adjacent (non-prone) opponents enjoy +2 to attack.

House Rule: prone targets gain +2 to all defenses against ranged attacks by opponents that are not adjacent to it.

Chris, thanks for bringing this up. I hadn't been using bonuses for the yoties vs (prone) Auren. Guess I'm going soft.

Last edited by Robyo on Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:11 am; edited 1 time in total
    Robyo
    Robyo

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Robyo Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:06 am

navyik wrote:Jp shoots at the howler twice for back to back 15's
    2 rolls of 8+7=15. (-5 if in melee).

miss, miss
    Robyo
    Robyo

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Robyo Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:06 am

Tommy is up...

whit10
    whit10

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Pt. 2: "The Journey to Biggs Ranch" - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue19/19Pt. 2: "The Journey to Biggs Ranch" - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (19/19)
    Action Points:
    Pt. 2: "The Journey to Biggs Ranch" - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue1/0Pt. 2: "The Journey to Biggs Ranch" - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/0)
    Character Sheet:

Post  whit10 Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:05 pm

Tommy will take two shots at the alpha... using Grit on both shots (two points per shot but minus the 5 for shooting into melee)

Roll(1d20)+7:
    4,+7
    Total:11

Miss I assume

Roll(1d20)+7:
    15,+7
    Total:22

Hit I think?

Damage:
    Roll(2d6)+3:
    4,6,+3
    Total:13
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:26 pm

Robyo wrote:
    Metagame Alert: Player Knowledge! Actually, it's good to see you're paying attention to my NPCs, but Lou was speaking to JP & Tommy, who were (at the time) both adjacent to him. Auren had already rode ahead to confront more yoties. Just sayin! tongue

ah sorry, Lou's speech wasn't specifically addressed and Auren was only 50ft away, so I assumed that he could hear it or that Lou would have said it loudly enough for all of us.

I was trying to pay attention to the NPC and then use a queue given in combat, not use meta-knowledge Sad

Robyo wrote:
    Chris, thanks for bringing this up. I hadn't been using bonuses for the yoties vs (prone) Auren. Guess I'm going soft.

Live by the rules, die by the rules.
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:33 pm

I started a "WW HOUSE RULES" thread just to keep track of them by copy\paste so we don't have to hunt through pages of posts to find them in the future.

Rob - if you have any others you can think of, that we haven't seen first hand, maybe you could post them there.
    Robyo
    Robyo

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Robyo Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:20 pm

Tommy's second shot hits the yotie at square I-8 (counter marked #1).

I wasn't really serious meta-gaming. I'm sure it wasn't intentional, and even when it is, I try not to take it too seriously alien

So yeah, Lou said it loudly enough for Auren and everyone else to hear it (because it makes sense that he would). Also realize making some noise is yelping coyotes, people screaming, guns firing, random scuffling, etc.

Next up: Auren...

Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:53 pm

The Marshall will attempt to regain his footing and stand up (move action, I assume?).

Auren plans to spend 1 vitality for Hustle, which gives him another move, which he could use to run in a "C" shape down and around to H-8 and attack the Alpha 1. The yotes will either get an AoO on his standing up or his moving, whichever. Auren can reach H-8 in a single move.....

However, for dramatic effect, could he instead use his Hustle move for something like an Athletics check and jump\vault over the front line yotes to the same H-8 square and then attack the Alpha "1"?

Athletics, if you allow it, if not, he just runs there
    Result of the throw of dice "1d20 +12" :

12 + 12 = 24

Rapid attack on the Alpha 1

Result of the throw of dice "1d20 +7" :

18 + 7 = 25 vs fort

damage, if that hits
    Result of the throw of dice "2d6 +19" :

5 + 3 + 19 = 27 +4 if evil alignment

2nd swing

2 + 7 = 9

whiff!

-1 vitality for Hustle, + any other damage from AoOs
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:54 pm

High Dollar will stand after Auren, so hopefully no AoO left for yotes.

He will play whack-a-dog with his hooves on 4

Result of the throw of dice "1d20 +4" :

8 + 4 = 12

12 + 4 = 16

if that hits
    damage
    Result of the throw of dice "2d6 +5" :

3 + 3 + 5 = 11
    Robyo
    Robyo

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Robyo Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:00 pm

Standing up is a move action.

Auren hurls himself over the coyotes and they bite at him as he passes.
    (Allowing the leap, even though they are medium size and Auren is in plate mail, but it IS cinimatic, and they still get AoOs).

2) 16 vs. Ref = 2 damage

3) 16 vs Ref = 2 damage

Auren lands, kicking up a cloud of dust. He wastes no time and strikes at coyote 1, doing a decent chunk of damage. The yotie blinks then snarls.

Robyo
    Robyo

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Robyo Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:08 pm

Chris wrote:High Dollar will stand after Auren, so hopefully no AoO left for yotes.

He will play whack-a-dog with his hooves on 4

8 + 4 = 12

12 + 4 = 16

if that hits
    damage
    Result of the throw of dice "2d6 +5" :

3 + 3 + 5 = 11

Just to be clear, warhorse attack roll is d20+5. Damage is 2d6+4. Second hoof hits. High Dollar does 10 damage to coyote 4. It's still growling.

Last edited by Robyo on Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:11 pm

Robyo wrote:
    Just to be clear, warhorse attack roll is d20+5. Damage is 2d6+4. Second hoof hits. High Dollar does 10 damage to coyote 4, stomping it to death.

danm dsylixea
    Robyo
    Robyo

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Robyo Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:13 pm

I fucked up too. I figured the wrong token when I said High Dollar killed the yotie. It was at full hp, so no...
    Robyo
    Robyo

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Robyo Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:37 pm

Lou shoots twice at yotie 2:

miss,
    hit = 6 damage

Farmer shoots and misses. The woman continues to scream and struggle.

Round 4:

Coyotes attack!

2) Expert Trip (move action) to Auren: crit! Auren is knocked prone and takes 6 damage (crits bypass DR).

Bite: 16 vs Ref = 2 damage

3) Bite: 23 vs Ref = 2 damage

4) Expert Trip to High Dollar: 19 vs Ref = knocked prone, 6 damage

The other coyotes rip and tear at the woman. She has stopped screaming.

1) Lets loose a great howl at Auren: 23 vs Ref = 16 force damage

He also does a Bite: 20 vs Ref = 5 damage

Next up: JP...

navyik
    navyik

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  navyik Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:09 pm

Firing twice at the howler: 1+7=8 (-5 if in melee). If he gets a second shot:11+7=18 (-5 IF IN MELEE) Suspect
    whit10
    whit10

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Pt. 2: "The Journey to Biggs Ranch" - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue19/19Pt. 2: "The Journey to Biggs Ranch" - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (19/19)
    Action Points:
    Pt. 2: "The Journey to Biggs Ranch" - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue1/0Pt. 2: "The Journey to Biggs Ranch" - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/0)
    Character Sheet:

Post  whit10 Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:52 pm

I can't seem to find a mention of him... where is Tommy's horse Goliath?
    Robyo
    Robyo

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Robyo Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:47 pm

navyik wrote:Firing twice at the howler: 1+7=8 (-5 if in melee). If he gets a second shot:11+7=18 (-5 IF IN MELEE) Suspect

P.156 of RPG: "A firearm fails to function on a roll of 1 when making an attack roll. When that occurs, the shooter must pass a DC 10 Acrobatics check or suffer 1 fire wound damage."

Roll your Acrobatics and you lose 2nd shot.
    Robyo
    Robyo

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Robyo Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:48 pm

whit10 wrote:I can't seem to find a mention of him... where is Tommy's horse Goliath?

Tommy is sitting on Goliath at F-5.

Tommy's up...
    navyik
    navyik

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  navyik Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:17 pm

NOW i roll good... 18+6=24 Suspect acrobatics.
    whit10
    whit10

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  whit10 Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:32 pm

"Damned coyotes... "

Plug the alpha twice again

Roll(1d20)+7:
    20,+7
    Total:27

Roll(1d20)+7:
    5,+7
    Total:12

Heh... crit. I'll assume the second one missed.

Damage:

Roll(2d6)+3:
    5,3,+3

navyik
    navyik

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  navyik Tue Apr 09, 2013 3:56 am

In a flash he appears... no-one knows from whence he came; he is fast for his size. His blows fall at range with lightning accuracy. All you can see for sure is that he is short. And blue. And grinning ear-to-ear... litterally. Twisted Evil
    (The blue avenger would like to enter the game).
    magic missle on two of the yoties biting the woman:
    4+1=5. 2+1=3 sunny
    navyik
    navyik

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  navyik Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:01 am

He is attempting to draw them out. Do i need any sort if check in addition to the attack?

(Spellbook ability for today is bu cherry rning hands).
    Robyo
    Robyo

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Robyo Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:39 am

Well, I would need an initiative roll before anything else.

Goblin boy is walking north on the road and first hears, then sees, the skirmish. You can do what you indicated above, but I need to know the order. He can start next round.
    navyik
    navyik

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  navyik Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:43 am

Shhh... dont tell anybody im a goblin! If they find out they wont liiiiiiiike meeeee!

Initiative: 6+2=8
    Robyo
    Robyo

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Robyo Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:40 pm

whit10 wrote:"Damned coyotes... "

Plug the alpha twice again

Roll(1d20)+7:
    20,+7
    Total:27

Roll(1d20)+7:
    5,+7
    Total:12

Heh... crit. I'll assume the second one missed.

Damage:

Roll(2d6)+3:
    5,3,+3

First shot hits (1) yotie and he looks wounded. Second shot a miss.

Auren is up...

Robyo
    Robyo

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Robyo Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:44 pm

navyik wrote:Shhh... dont tell anybody im a goblin! If they find out they wont liiiiiiiike meeeee!

Initiative: 6+2=8

Well that initiative would put Blue Avenger after Auren. So I'm fine with him coming in this round.

Revised Initiative:

1- yoties
    2- JP
    3- Tommy/horse
    4- Auren/horse
    5- BA
    6- Lou
    7- farmers

Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:09 pm

Auren will stand up (move) and rapid attack the Alpha 1

first swing vs Fort

9 + 7 = 16

2nd swing vs fort

5 + 7 = 12

uh, oh dice going cold....

High Dollar will stomp the same yote as last time

Result of the throw of dice "1d20 +5" :

5 + 5 = 10

9 + 5 = 14

let me know if anything hits for damage rolls

Auren currently has 9\20 vitality, after 1 hustle, 6 pt crit and 4 pts of overflow damage from bark last turn
    Robyo
    Robyo

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Robyo Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:27 pm

Chris wrote:Auren will stand up (move) and rapid attack the Alpha 1

first swing vs Fort

9 + 7 = 16

2nd swing vs fort

5 + 7 = 12

uh, oh dice going cold....

High Dollar will stomp the same yote as last time

5 + 5 = 10

9 + 5 = 14

let me know if anything hits for damage rolls

Auren currently has 9\20 vitality, after 1 hustle, 6 pt crit and 4 pts of overflow damage from bark last turn

Nothing hit that time! You guys are kicking up a breeze.
    navyik
    navyik

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  navyik Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:33 pm

navyik wrote:In a flash he appears... no-one knows from whence he came; he is fast for his size. His blows fall at range with lightning accuracy. All you can see for sure is that he is short. And blue. And grinning ear-to-ear... litterally. Twisted Evil
    4+1=5. 2+1=3 sunny
    Robyo
    Robyo

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Robyo Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:34 pm

navyik wrote:In a flash he appears... no-one knows from whence he came; he is fast for his size. His blows fall at range with lightning accuracy. All you can see for sure is that he is short. And blue. And grinning ear-to-ear... litterally. Twisted Evil
    4+1=5. 2+1=3 sunny

How does he appear exactly? What square?

If anything, he can run up the road and zap yoties (6) & (7) for force damage.

Anything else?

Robyo
    Robyo

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Robyo Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:10 pm

Lou takes a couple shots at yotie (3):

1st) hit, 6 damage

2nd) miss

Farmer shoots his rifle again and misses.

Round 5:

Coyoties are pissed!

(3) Expert Trip to Auren: 24 vs REF = 4 damage and made prone.
    Also takes a Bite: 13 vs REF, miss

(1) Howl(Primordial Ray) at Auren: 16 vs Ref = 13 damage.
    Also a Bite: 23 vs REF = 1 damage

(4) Expert Trip to High Dollar: 13 vs REF = 5 damage and made prone.
    And a Bite: miss

(2) shifts to H-6 (even though Auren and High Dollar are both Prone and don't get AoO anyway)
    and Expert Trip to Goliath: 26 vs REF = 6 damage to Goliath and he goes prone; also 4 damage to Tommy and he is prone.

at the rear of the wagon:

(7) runs to Blue and Expert Trip: 19 vs REF = miss

(6) does the same to Blue: 22 vs REF = 6 damage and made prone

(5) runs and does a Bite: 20 vs REF = miss

( 8 ) runs, also a Bite: 23 vs REF = 4 damage

Tommy is up...

whit10
    whit10

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  whit10 Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:33 pm

Prone Actions
    When a character is prone (on the ground), he can move at ½ his
    normal speed and use abilities, although he suffers a -5 penalty on
    attack rolls when striking at a non-prone enemy. Conversely, nonprone
    creatures enjoy a +2 bonus on attack rolls to hit prone foes.

Seriously!!!!????

stand up and shoot once I guess. Goliath will stand up too (I gotta say that this is overly confusing... was Tommy thrown from his horse, couldn't he make a Handle Animal check to negate some of the damage or the effects? Just things I want to bring up)

Roll(1d20)+4:
    18,+4
    Total:22

Hits or something

Roll(2d6)+3:
    6,1,+3
    Total:10

yadda yadda

Last edited by whit10 on Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:07 pm; edited 4 times in total
    navyik
    navyik

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  navyik Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:42 pm

"BAH! Yeu skeep jacque-pierre!"
    Shut up jp. Rob jp wants to know if he was skipped in this new round...?
    navyik
    navyik

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  navyik Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:48 pm

"Bag! Zees ztooperd eediyote playing muah needz ah neew dahss reollaerrr..."

Jp misses twice. Drops the carbine. Jumps outa the wagon with the dynamite. He is pissed...
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:54 pm

whit10 wrote:Prone Actions
    When a character is prone (on the ground), he can move at ½ his
    normal speed and use abilities, although he suffers a -5 penalty on
    attack rolls when striking at a non-prone enemy. Conversely, nonprone
    creatures enjoy a +2 bonus on attack rolls to hit prone foes.

Seriously!!!!????

stand up and shoot once I guess. Goliath will stand up too (I gotta say that this is overly confusing... was Tommy thrown from his horse, couldn't he make a Handle Animal check to negate some of the damage or the effects? Just things I want to bring up)

Those prone rules seem normal and totally appropriate, for a melee situation. I wouldn't think firing a gun from prone would have any effect on the shooter in a negative way. In fact, snipers intentionally lay down to stabilize their rifle and reduce their profile to enemies.

I would think that being prone would add +2 to +5 or so defense vs ranged attacks, like partial cover or something.

Does Tommy have the talent related to mounted combat? if so, I would think he could attempt to negate that 1 attack.... if I recall that talent correctly
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:56 pm

navyik wrote:
    Jp misses twice. Drops the carbine. Jumps outa the wagon with the dynamite. He is pissed...

Auren shouts at JP from the dust, "Aim for the blue midget behind the wagon, I think he is controlling the coyotes!"
    whit10
    whit10

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  whit10 Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:00 am

I have mounted combat, unfortunately, it only applies to someone targeting me with an attack, not the horse. As for prone, you're damned right prone should have no effect! No sniper shoots from a non-prone position if he can help it on most occasions.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 7:47 am