Dropbox - http://www.dropbox.com/

Open Office - http://www.openoffice.org/

5 posters

Fighting for FLAK - combat only

whit10
    whit10

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Fighting for FLAK - combat only - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue19/19Fighting for FLAK - combat only - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (19/19)
    Action Points:
    Fighting for FLAK - combat only - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue1/0Fighting for FLAK - combat only - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/0)
    Character Sheet:

Fighting for FLAK - combat only - Page 6 Empty Re: Fighting for FLAK - combat only

Post  whit10 Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:30 pm

"Democracy is the worst form of government, except for all the others." Winston Churchill
    Robyo
    Robyo

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Fighting for FLAK - combat only - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/0Fighting for FLAK - combat only - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
    Action Points:
    Fighting for FLAK - combat only - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/0Fighting for FLAK - combat only - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

Fighting for FLAK - combat only - Page 6 Empty Re: Fighting for FLAK - combat only

Post  Robyo Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:11 pm

Sharnralkin climbs up the side of the rock tower.
    Athletics Check: 9+12= 21
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Fighting for FLAK - combat only - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue35/35Fighting for FLAK - combat only - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/35)
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:23 pm

Chris wrote:
    Looking at the hexes on the ground, I think my earlier estimates for the height of the rocks was a bit too high.  I would say the rock shelf is about 4m (2 hexes) tall and the sniper is up another 4m, so 8m total.  remember he is now laying down with a portable shield.

reference the heights listed here - the rock shelft and the rocks right next to the doors are all about 4m

Robyo wrote:Sharnralkin climbs up the side of the rock tower.
    Athletics Check: 9+12= 21

Sharn climbs successfully at 1/4 of his normal movement speed.  Taking 2 moves = 20m normal movement = 5m while climbing.  Sharn makes it all the way up to the top of the rocky shelf.

I am not sure which way Sharn was climbing, so I took a best guess.  Let me know if you wanted to be on the round rock adjacent to the sniper's rock. Sharn would have partial cover behind that bush, if that is where you want him

Fighting for FLAK - combat only - Page 6 Fighti50
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Fighting for FLAK - combat only - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue35/35Fighting for FLAK - combat only - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/35)
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:28 pm

Chris wrote:
    T'son 23  - partial cover
    Daxx 21   *3 rds BM, 4 rds of EA
    Scouts - Garindan  - partial cover
    Rakhu 19   * permanent BAMF * partial cover
    Sharpshooter on rock 16
    Sharn 12   *1 rds EA *  
    door guards 9 - full cover behind rock INJURED
    droid guy 8  ------- dead
    droids  6   blasted to bits

Lando guard is injured and has had enough of shooting at the jedi.  he will take a shot at the climbing wookie, with injured penalty and range penalty, he misses badly.

Both droids were blasted to bits by Rakhu's attacks.

Fighting for FLAK - combat only - Page 6 Fighti51

TOP OF THE ROUND!

T'son is up
    whit10
    whit10

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Fighting for FLAK - combat only - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue19/19Fighting for FLAK - combat only - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (19/19)
    Action Points:
    Fighting for FLAK - combat only - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue1/0Fighting for FLAK - combat only - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/0)
    Character Sheet:

Post  whit10 Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:36 pm

Just so everybody sees this post...

We get an overall party fail for not a single bloody one of us taking the Feat - Heroic Surge. No pre-req, one extra attack or move action and the number of times a day you can use it goes up with your level. Doh!!
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:57 pm

whit10 wrote:Just so everybody sees this post...

We get an overall party fail for not a single bloody one of us taking the Feat - Heroic Surge.  No pre-req, one extra attack or move action and the number of times a day you can use it goes up with your level.  Doh!!

yeah, that is a nice feat, but since I expanded Force Point usage to allow for extra actions.... it's really not as good as it might be when using the core rules and FPs only adding dice.

with PF feat rules, that would be a must for most characters. but with so few feats, if you want any sort of progression of feats, there just isn't room for it.
    Robyo
    Robyo

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Robyo Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:02 pm

Well, I had planned to climb up to the top, where the sniper is, but seeing there is partial cover, I suppose behind the bush is best.

But now how far is the sniper from Sharn? Is he within Force range? Or can I jump to his position next turn and throw his ass off? These are the questions plaguing Sharn's insecure mind.

A foggy memory enters Sharn's mind from the distant past: An image of his old dead master speaking gravely, "Never give in to doubt or fear, for they are an easy path, but lead to the Dark side." The young wookie slave sneers and grabs a cookie from the old man's hand. "Nom, nom, nom," he vaguely agrees with the old man's teaching, as he gobbles up the circular sugary baked-good.
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:13 pm

if you notice the post with the heights listed.... the sniper is another 4m up on his rock. So if Sharn was climbing up the round rocks that stack to the sniper's postion, he would have gone 5m of the 8m up to the sniper. Next turn, using a double climb again, Sharn could reach the top with the sniper.

His current postion would look like this - in mid climb 5m\8m

Fighting for FLAK - combat only - Page 6 Fighti52

from the position in the first map, I would say Sharn is about 10m away and 4m down, so....

A sq + B sq = C sq
    4x4 + 10x10 = X
    16 + 100 = 116
    sq root of 116 is roughly 10.75m, so let's round up to 11m (for range of Force powers)
    navyik
    navyik

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Fighting for FLAK - combat only - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue68/68Fighting for FLAK - combat only - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (68/68)
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  navyik Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:47 pm

whit10 wrote:Just so everybody sees this post...

We get an overall party fail for not a single bloody one of us taking the Feat - Heroic Surge.  No pre-req, one extra attack or move action and the number of times a day you can use it goes up with your level.  Doh!!

Yeah, thats why i will wait till higher level to slot it...
    whit10
    whit10

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  whit10 Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:06 am

Chris has a point, I guess I'm more psyched about it to counter the Deflection thing
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:23 am

I don't think Heroic Surge is really a counter for Deflection. You can only use it once per day or a couple times per day at higher levels, typically a Jedi (at least the way I played them\seen them played by others) is using Deflect almost every round. It is just too good not to use.

I could see using it to make a full round RUN action to close the gap quickly, and still having Deflect up.

Heroic Surge seemed better saved for a Heal Self\Heal Other, move object to move someone behind cover or move cover in front of them, or for that 1 more attack to drop a big baddie before he gets to attack again.

.... but to each his own
    whit10
    whit10

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  whit10 Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:00 am

The point I've been trying to make is that: Jedi are specialized in melee combat - therefor being able to close the gap and come to grips with the enemy is paramount. The deflection thing is very nice but easily gotten around (as we have seen)... it makes sense, in my view, to have a way to counter this. Otherwise, a smart bounty hunter (or whatever) would just keep lobbing grenades and other distance weapons (not blasters) at the Jedi until they are exhausted. Heroic Surge is not a cure all by any means, but it sure helps.
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:14 am

definitely, which is why Bounty Hunters are the hard counter to Jedi and why they use 'other' weapons.

Jedi will own anyone else in melee
    Jedi will own regular troops\droids\etc at range with Deflect

what's left?

"other weapons"

and grenades are really a minimal threat at mid-higher levels, I mean really 4d6 is an average of 14 damage, with a reflex DC of 15 (figure a jedi makes that 75% of the time or better) is 7 damage, not counting armor (even light armor is DR3, so 4-7 damage on average) whoopity doodah. I will take 7 damage per round any day.

not to mention fun tricks like hold a "move object" action to throw the grenade back at him
    throw lightsaber!
    jedi leap-thingy

remember once a jedi closes that gap, he will get AoO for most things a BH does or when he tries to fly out, unless he spends his whole action to withdraw and move away (no damage dealing then)

I know a new mechanic (deflect) and how to use it in fights will take you some time to get used to, but really, Jedi are pretty OP against everyone and don't even need Heroic Surge as a gap closer, though it would certainly help. the question would be... does it help more than knight\master speed tree, knight\master deflect tree, absorb energy, etc????
    whit10
    whit10

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  whit10 Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:19 pm

well, as the number of feats one gets is rather limited, it certainly helps. As for the speed trees, yeah, they're great, when and if you have the feats for them.

I will go back to my default argument for just a moment... PF figured out the right progression for feats, D&D and SW are still flawed. Just my opinion
    Robyo
    Robyo

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Robyo Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:52 pm

Feat taxation sucks, especially when you have limited available slots. The main reason why I hate feat trees. And don't get me started on miserable +2 feats, errr.
    I have to agree with Josh, Pathfinder (and 4e too) do a better job of eliminating dead levels. It sucks to level up and find out: you get nothing! Crying or Very sad 
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:44 pm

Rob - since you chimed in.... can you look at n*254 and n*258 and clarify which position you want for Sharn?

I wasn't sure, so I posted the mid-climb going up to the sniper one too. I don't care, up to you. I just don't want a wookie mad at me, I like my arms IN my sockets, thank you.
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:49 pm

Robyo wrote: It sucks to level up and find out: you get nothing! Crying or Very sad 

well.... you always get skill points, vitality points and usually some combination of BAB, DC and SAVES.

I do agree that I like feats and talents on basically alternating levels with the ability to customize your class the way you want it.

maybe if your GM is REALLY nice (and someone sends him some cookies) he might switch to PF feat progression at 5th sunny 
    whit10
    whit10

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  whit10 Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:42 pm

Hell, I'll send you a whole box of actual girl scouts if you make that change!!!

... your cookies will go in the mail tomorrow. What's yer fav?
    navyik
    navyik

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Fighting for FLAK - combat only - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue68/68Fighting for FLAK - combat only - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (68/68)
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  navyik Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:24 pm

Chris wrote:

maybe if your GM is REALLY nice (and someone sends him some cookies) he might switch to PF feat progression at 5th sunny 

What do we get for sexual favors?tongue 
    whit10
    whit10

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  whit10 Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:40 pm

ew. Just, ew!
    MAS
    MAS
    Admin

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Fighting for FLAK - combat only - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue60/112Fighting for FLAK - combat only - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/112)
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  MAS Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:03 pm

"Garindian!" shouts T'son in Huttese...."Your force has been defeated, surrender now and I will guaruntee your safety!" 

Force point for an extra die -

Diplomacy -

Result of the throw of dice "1d20 +1d6 +10" :

12 + 3 + 10 = 25
    whit10
    whit10

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  whit10 Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:55 pm

Chris, are we using the straight up rules from PF when it comes to Force (hero) points? If not, can you tell me which damned thread our rules are in? lol
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:04 pm

navyik wrote:
    Chris wrote:

What do we get for sexual favors?tongue 

Embarassed  what happened at Wesleyan.... stays at Wesleyan
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:11 pm

MAS wrote:"Garindian!" shouts T'son in Huttese...."Your force has been defeated, surrender now and I will guaruntee your safety!" 

Force point for an extra die -

Diplomacy -

Result of the throw of dice "1d20 +1d6 +10" :

12 + 3 + 10 = 25

wow, impressive use of the skill 'in combat' and a HARD roll to make. here is the chart, which I am assuming Matt already saw, but just so the others see what he did

Fighting for FLAK - combat only - Page 6 Diplom10

The Garindan is obviously starting as "Hostile" since he is attacking the party. With a 25, T'son was able to successfully change his attitude to "Indifferent"

On the Garindan's turn, he will reconsider his situation, assuming nothing further affects his hostility level

Chris wrote:
    T'son 23 - partial cover
    Daxx 21 *3 rds BM, 4 rds of EA
    Scouts - Garindan - partial cover
    Rakhu 19 * permanent BAMF * partial cover
    Sharpshooter on rock 16
    Sharn 12 *1 rds EA *
    droid guy 8 ------- dead
    droids 6 blasted to bits

Daxx is up
    whit10
    whit10

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  whit10 Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:29 pm

Screw it... another attempt at Move Object

Roll(1d20)+2:
    14,+2
    Total:16

whew! Moving myself up to the top of that rock. Just where is the sniper from there?
    Robyo
    Robyo

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Robyo Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:10 am

Chris wrote:Rob - since you chimed in.... can you look at n*254 and n*258 and clarify which position you want for Sharn?  

I wasn't sure, so I posted the mid-climb going up to the sniper one too.  I don't care, up to you.  I just don't want a wookie mad at me, I like my arms IN my sockets, thank you.

*258 was my original intent, so we'll keep that.

Arms in sockets is the main reason Sharn has a bird droid... no arms to pull!
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:29 am

whit10 wrote:Screw it... another attempt at Move Object
    Roll(1d20)+2:
    14,+2
    Total:16
    whew!  Moving myself up to the top of that rock.  Just where is the sniper from there?

Daxx can move object 4m x his force user level (4) = 16m as a move action, since it is not being as an attack (like chucking a baddie off a cliff).  So Daxx spends 2 vitality and can "fly" himself any combination of UP and OVER 16m or 8 hexes.  We have established that the first level of rocks is 4m and the second set is another 4m.  So that only takes roughly half of Daxx's move object distance 8m\16m.  

I enlarged the image, but Daxx can basically place himself anywhere on the large rock with the sniper he wants. Daxx still has a Standard action left Wink

Fighting for FLAK - combat only - Page 6 2_figh10
    whit10
    whit10

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  whit10 Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:37 am

next to the sniper is fine... as for the shield, is there a way to strike whatever is powering it?

Daxx's vitality -20/44
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:52 am

whit10 wrote:next to the sniper is fine... as for the shield, is there a way to strike whatever is powering it?

Daxx's vitality -20/44

sure, since you can essentially land right next to it if you want. I described the sniper deploying 2 softball sized spheres that separated and created the energy screen in between them. Daxx can land next to one and hitting a stationary softball sounds to me like Tee-Ball.

let's call it a DC 9 since it is a diminutive object (stationary object DC 5 + size modifier)
    whit10
    whit10

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  whit10 Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:44 am

T-ball eh? Daxx swings for the fences!

Roll(1d20)+12:
    9,+12
    Total:21

Damage:
    Roll(2d6)+0:
    3,5,+0
    Total:8
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:13 am

whit10 wrote:T-ball eh?  Daxx swings for the fences!

Roll(1d20)+12:
    9,+12
    Total:21

Damage:
    Roll(2d6)+0:
    3,5,+0
    Total:8

Daxx destroys the small shield generator with one swift stroke.... but Tarkin wonders why Daxx rolled 2d6 scratch   when lightsaber damage is 2d8+str

Chris wrote:
    Daxx 21   *3 rds BM, 4 rds of EA WOUNDED
    Scouts - Garindan  - Fled
    Sharpshooter on rock 16
    Sharn 12   *1 rds EA *  

The Garindan decides to rethink his life.....  He recalls a childhood fondness for glazed donuts.  He pops a smoke bomb as he runs off to seek work as a pastry chef in Fort Morgan.

Fighting for FLAK - combat only - Page 6 Fighti53

Sniper shield is down

Rakhu is up

*edit* the sniper is NOT in melee with Daxx, since Daxx attacked the shield orb

Last edited by Chris on Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
    whit10
    whit10

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  whit10 Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:44 am

Daxx just simply forgot the damage code. lol.... there shouldn't be a strength bonus right now though due to him being wounded
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:12 pm

Chris wrote:
    Daxx 21   *3 rds BM, 4 rds of EA  WOUNDED
    Sharpshooter on rock 16
    Sharn 12   *1 rds EA *  

Sniper shield is down

ah right, I forgot about wounded state for Daxx. I edited the last initiative chart to include wounded.

Rakhu is up
    whit10
    whit10

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  whit10 Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:38 pm

so you never answered... what kind of cookies do you like? lol... (I really want the PF feat progression) Smile
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:41 pm

whit10 wrote:so you never answered... what kind of cookies do you like?  lol... (I really want the PF feat progression) Smile

it was a joke, mate. you don't need to bribe the GM with cookies. buy me a drink at conference in 6 weeks jocolor 
    whit10
    whit10

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  whit10 Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:44 pm

"A" drink? Brother, I'm going do my best to get you at least somewhat buzzed, plowed, etc... The Junction 'army' is coming... everybody be afraid! Wink

But just out of curiosity, are you actually going to make that change?
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:17 pm

whit10 wrote:
    But just out of curiosity, are you actually going to make that change?

I guess Daxx will have to survive to reach 5th level and find out Cool 
    whit10
    whit10

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  whit10 Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:29 pm

you bastard Wink

MAS
    MAS
    Admin

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Fighting for FLAK - combat only - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue60/112Fighting for FLAK - combat only - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/112)
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  MAS Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:18 pm

and THAT my friends, is how we do things DOWN TOWN.  word!
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:03 pm

MAS wrote:and THAT my friends, is how we do things DOWN TOWN.  word!

nicely played, that is an under-utilized skill for sure.

Sleep still waiting on the Rodian
    navyik
    navyik

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  navyik Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:09 am

Seeing the sniper is in trouble, rakhu rushes forward 5 hexes and readies an action to fire at the lando guy. He will order him to "surrender!" If i can intimmidate as a free action i will but otherwise im just piinting a blaster at him.
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:21 am

navyik wrote:Seeing the sniper is in trouble, rakhu rushes forward 5 hexes and readies an action  to fire at the lando guy.  He will order him to "surrender!"  If i can intimmidate as a free action i will but otherwise im just piinting a blaster at him.

Chris wrote:
    Daxx 21   *3 rds BM, 4 rds of EA  WOUNDED
    Sharpshooter on rock 16
    Sharn 12   *1 rds EA *  

The Lando guard has (as noted in the initiative conditions) full cover behind the rock.  He is facing, and has been shooting at the wookie and Jedi.  He can't see Rakhu and realistically isn't paying attention to anyone in that direction.

also - Intimidate is a Full Round Action

5 hexes would put you about here, which isn't enough to get Lando's attention.  Speaking is a free action, as would be just pointing your gun at him.  But I would say you at least need to get into his LOS.  Remember, you can double move (and talk for free) or even Run (in a straight line) for x4 your movement (20hexes)

Fighting for FLAK - combat only - Page 6 Fighti54

Do you want to reconsider your action?
    or
    I can give Lando door guard a Perception check to see if he hears Rakhu?
    navyik
    navyik

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  navyik Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:15 pm

So i Chang ed my action to stun grenade and rolled a 1.

Save 8+7=15
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:20 pm

navyik wrote:So i Chang ed my action to stun grenade and rolled a 1.

Save 8+7=15

Shocked 

So.... did Rakhu move and then try to throw the grenade or were you throwing it from your original location?
    navyik
    navyik

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  navyik Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:11 pm

He moved and is in the open...
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:27 pm

navyik wrote:He moved and is in the open...

ok, roll me 1d8 to determine which direction it errantly flew

Fighting for FLAK - combat only - Page 6 Fighti55
    navyik
    navyik

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  navyik Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:37 pm

Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:07 pm

navyik wrote:8

the grenade flies long and to the left of the target

Fighting for FLAK - combat only - Page 6 Fighti56

The Sharpshooter looks surprised to see someone float up next to him on his perch.  He rolls slightly to one side and brings his rifle to bear on the Jedi.  He remains prone and fires a single shot at point blank range

Shocked 

Roll(1d20)+10:
    20,+10
    Total:30

CRIT!

affraid 

Roll(1d20)+10:
    20,+10
    Total:30

Josh's dice came back to haunt him that time.  I can't believe that really came up

damage - straight to the wounds
    Roll(3d6)+2:
    4,1,4,+2
    Total:11

at least that wasn't too bad.

need a FORT save DC 5 + damage taken = 16 or get KO'd, if the damage doesn't put you down already
    Chris
    Chris

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  Chris Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:09 pm

Chris wrote:
    T'son 23 - partial cover
    Daxx 21 *3 rds BM, 4 rds of EA WOUNDED
    Scouts - Garindan - Fled
    Rakhu 19 * permanent BAMF * partial cover
    Sharpshooter on rock 16
    Sharn 12 *1 rds EA *
    droid guy 8 ------- dead
    droids 6 blasted to bits

Sharn is up
    whit10
    whit10

Character Information
    Hit points:
    Action Points:
    Character Sheet:

Post  whit10 Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:11 pm

fucking puts me down... Daxx is done. (that was quick)

What a second... can you confirm that crit please?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 2:33 am