Smoke and Thunder Gaming

Login or Register
Smoke and Thunder Gaming

Gaming Room

Dice - http://dicelog.com

D20 SRD - http://www.d20srd.org/index.htm

Pathfinder SRD - http://paizo.com/pathfinderRPG/prd/

Modern SRD - http://www.d20moderndb.com/game-rules/d20-modern-srd

Pando - http://www.pando.com/

Dropbox - http://www.dropbox.com/

Open Office - http://www.openoffice.org/


    The Tomb

    Share
    avatar
    whit10

    Posts : 3697
    Join date : 2012-03-27

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    19/19  (19/19)
    Action Points:
    1/0  (1/0)
    Character Sheet:

    The Tomb

    Post  whit10 on Mon Nov 10, 2014 11:03 pm

    You make it through the night and next day without incident, however, the soldiers that are escorting you keep finding tracks that go nowhere and they all think you're being watched... but you see no sign of other humans anywhere.

    You arrive at the spot that Rashid marked on your map... it's at the mouth of a small canyon that you would normally ignore.  As you go into the canyon, you see other tracks moving towards, what looks like, a pit.  When you get closer, you see that earth has been moved away and a door is visible at the bottom of very worn and treacherous steps leading down.  The door at the bottom is open, but only slightly... it looks to be made of granite and would require quite a feet of strength for someone to move without tools or magic.



    (there is a door, I just couldn't find the right pic)
    avatar
    Chris

    Posts : 4904
    Join date : 2011-10-26

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    137/137  (137/137)
    Action Points:
    3/3  (3/3)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: The Tomb

    Post  Chris on Tue Nov 11, 2014 12:50 am

    JT puts a stiff arm out to block anyone from hastily descending the stairs.  "We are in my domain now.  Please, for all our safety, let me go first.  You go, where I go.  You step, where I step.  You stop, when I stop."




    JT will pull out his stethoscope and listen to the stone.....

    Perception check for traps, unusual stonework, secret doors, anything unusual

    Roll(1d20)+19:
    14,+19
    Total:33

    +3 for traps = 36 to detect traps


    avatar
    whit10

    Posts : 3697
    Join date : 2012-03-27

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    19/19  (19/19)
    Action Points:
    1/0  (1/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: The Tomb

    Post  whit10 on Tue Nov 11, 2014 1:34 am

    shit-fire son! nice roll... uh, no, none that you can detect.

    ... you think you might hear lions humping a few miles away though. lol!
    avatar
    whit10

    Posts : 3697
    Join date : 2012-03-27

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    19/19  (19/19)
    Action Points:
    1/0  (1/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: The Tomb

    Post  whit10 on Tue Nov 11, 2014 10:46 am

    I meant to tell you that you're nearly certain that you see 4 different sets of foot prints leading down the treacherous stairs
    avatar
    Chris

    Posts : 4904
    Join date : 2011-10-26

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    137/137  (137/137)
    Action Points:
    3/3  (3/3)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: The Tomb

    Post  Chris on Tue Nov 11, 2014 10:50 am

    JT slowly rises and takes out his earplugs. He draws his trench axe and heavy pistol. He adjusts his goggles. Each movement is slow, deliberate and silent. JT says in a low voice, "Stay back 30 ft, the light is bad for my eyes underground. Watch for hand signals, we need to be absolutely silent down here." JT raises an eyebrow towards the impulsive Olivia.

    JT quickly goes through a few basic hand signals for "stop", "proceed", and "take cover".

    JT continues, "My movement pattern is rather tedious, I apologize in advance. But I have dug for miles under German lines, so I know it works. I will search the passage ways for stability and safety as I go, so be patient and we will come out alive."

    JT looks at the footprints and the slightly open door. He shakes his head in disgust, "It appears that we are not the first to enter. We can only hope that they set off the traps."

    JT inspects the heavy door. "Let's try to open it together. Otherwise..... " JT opens his coat like a street vendor selling stolen watches and reveals several sticks of TNT hanging from inside his coat.

    avatar
    Arcturus2

    Posts : 523
    Join date : 2014-03-12

    Re: The Tomb

    Post  Arcturus2 on Tue Nov 11, 2014 1:34 pm

    Elliot, who had been keeping watch towards the top of the canyon, slings his rifle and descends carefully, ready to help JT push..

    Strength check, I assume?

    1d20+2 (18+2)=20
    avatar
    whit10

    Posts : 3697
    Join date : 2012-03-27

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    19/19  (19/19)
    Action Points:
    1/0  (1/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: The Tomb

    Post  whit10 on Tue Nov 11, 2014 5:57 pm

    you are not able to budge the stone doors by yourself
    avatar
    MAS
    Admin

    Posts : 2379
    Join date : 2011-09-12

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Action Points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: The Tomb

    Post  MAS on Tue Nov 11, 2014 6:29 pm

    "Hidden mechanism, perhaps?"

    Perception +9 /+11 for unusual stonework

    Result of the throw of dice "1d20" :

    16

    25 / 27 for unusual stonework
    avatar
    Robyo

    Posts : 2783
    Join date : 2012-04-29

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Action Points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: The Tomb

    Post  Robyo on Tue Nov 11, 2014 7:32 pm

    Olivia casts Detect Secret Doors.
    avatar
    Chris

    Posts : 4904
    Join date : 2011-10-26

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    137/137  (137/137)
    Action Points:
    3/3  (3/3)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: The Tomb

    Post  Chris on Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:51 pm

    Probably just takes some brute strength and a collective effort.

    JT puts his broad shoulders into the task of helping Elliot

    Str check:
    Roll(1d20)+4:
    18,+4
    Total:22
    avatar
    whit10

    Posts : 3697
    Join date : 2012-03-27

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    19/19  (19/19)
    Action Points:
    1/0  (1/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: The Tomb

    Post  whit10 on Tue Nov 11, 2014 10:22 pm

    You manage to budge it a few inches.. damned thing is really heavy, one or two more good efforts like that and you're in.

    Colonel: no unusual stonework that you can detect, it was just meant to stay sealed and forgotten.

    Olivia: you do not detect any secret entrances.
    avatar
    Arcturus2

    Posts : 523
    Join date : 2014-03-12

    Re: The Tomb

    Post  Arcturus2 on Tue Nov 11, 2014 10:54 pm

    Elliot says "almost there, JT.. one, two, three, PUSH!"

    strength check 1d20+2 (19+2)=21
    avatar
    navyik

    Posts : 2697
    Join date : 2012-03-22

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    51/88  (51/88)
    Action Points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: The Tomb

    Post  navyik on Wed Nov 12, 2014 12:02 am

    CR3 pulls a large pry-bar from his suitcase. "Perhaps a bit o leevrage?"

    "Travelers' Any Tool" in case you're wondering... farao
    avatar
    navyik

    Posts : 2697
    Join date : 2012-03-22

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    51/88  (51/88)
    Action Points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: The Tomb

    Post  navyik on Wed Nov 12, 2014 12:06 am

    Also, while in this perilous environment CR3 will stay in lock step with the Col. Unless directed otherwise.
    avatar
    Chris

    Posts : 4904
    Join date : 2011-10-26

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    137/137  (137/137)
    Action Points:
    3/3  (3/3)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: The Tomb

    Post  Chris on Wed Nov 12, 2014 2:49 am

    Arcturus2 wrote:Elliot says "almost there, JT.. one, two, three, PUSH!"

    strength check 1d20+2 (19+2)=21

    to the rest of the party, "Come on, lads and lassies, put your backs into it. All together now"

    str check
    Roll(1d20)+4:
    7,+4
    Total:11
    avatar
    whit10

    Posts : 3697
    Join date : 2012-03-27

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    19/19  (19/19)
    Action Points:
    1/0  (1/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: The Tomb

    Post  whit10 on Wed Nov 12, 2014 11:35 am

    add +2 for the pry bar to the overall attempt
    avatar
    MAS
    Admin

    Posts : 2379
    Join date : 2011-09-12

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Action Points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: The Tomb

    Post  MAS on Wed Nov 12, 2014 11:39 am

    It being unlikely that the Colonels strength would contribute much to the effort, he keeps watch while the others open the door.
    avatar
    Robyo

    Posts : 2783
    Join date : 2012-04-29

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Action Points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: The Tomb

    Post  Robyo on Wed Nov 12, 2014 7:38 pm

    Olivia is no Hercules either. She hangs back chewing some gum and files her nails.
    avatar
    whit10

    Posts : 3697
    Join date : 2012-03-27

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    19/19  (19/19)
    Action Points:
    1/0  (1/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: The Tomb

    Post  whit10 on Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:56 pm

    you just manage to get the stone slab moved a few inches... enough for everyone to enter (you may have to scrunch a bit)...

    darkness is all that is visible to those without improved vision.

    Order of entry? Actions?
    avatar
    Arcturus2

    Posts : 523
    Join date : 2014-03-12

    Re: The Tomb

    Post  Arcturus2 on Wed Nov 12, 2014 11:12 pm

    Elliot will secure the horses or camels and retrieve a lantern (or preferably an electric torch, if the British garrison supplied us with one) from the equipment..

    He double checks his rifle.

    Since JT is the expert underground and already said he's going first, Elliot will being up the rear guard. Elliot's light would bother him anyway. Anyone else without unimproved vision can go ahead of him to share the light he has.

    He says a brief prayer and is ready..
    avatar
    Chris

    Posts : 4904
    Join date : 2011-10-26

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    137/137  (137/137)
    Action Points:
    3/3  (3/3)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: The Tomb

    Post  Chris on Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:29 am

    whit10 wrote:
    darkness is all that is visible to those without improved vision.
    Order of entry?  Actions?

    JT has Darkvision 60ft.  JT motions for the others to wait, he will peer into the Tomb.

    Perception to check for any unusual stonework, secret doors and traps
    Roll(1d20)+19:
    11,+19
    Total:30  
    +3 for traps = 33


    How is the passageway constructed?  (natural tunnel, carved stone, tile blocks, etc)

    whit10 wrote:I meant to tell you that you're nearly certain that you see 4 different sets of foot prints leading down the treacherous stairs

    Survival to interpret, identify and follow the tracks, using his archetype feature Improved Tracking
    Roll(1d20)+20:
    11,+20
    Total: 31

    JT puts 1 finger to his lips to remind the party of silence, then uses the same finger suggest they wait a minute after he enters.
    avatar
    Robyo

    Posts : 2783
    Join date : 2012-04-29

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Action Points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: The Tomb

    Post  Robyo on Thu Nov 13, 2014 9:29 am

    Olivia will go somewhere in the middle of the party order. She reaches in her pack and pulls out a small clump of dirt (earth from a grave), ready to cast Detect Undead.
    avatar
    navyik

    Posts : 2697
    Join date : 2012-03-22

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    51/88  (51/88)
    Action Points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: The Tomb

    Post  navyik on Thu Nov 13, 2014 9:49 am

    CRIII also has darkvision 60', but he doesn't tell anyone. pirat
    avatar
    MAS
    Admin

    Posts : 2379
    Join date : 2011-09-12

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Action Points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: The Tomb

    Post  MAS on Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:23 am

    CJC has darkvision. He'll take the tail position.
    avatar
    whit10

    Posts : 3697
    Join date : 2012-03-27

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    19/19  (19/19)
    Action Points:
    1/0  (1/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: The Tomb

    Post  whit10 on Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:29 am

    The tracks appear to be human and they disappear at the entrance....

    The tunnel is unfinished stonework, about 3' wide by 5' tall, some of you may have to stoop. It looks like it goes on for about 20' and then turns into a room, you can't make anything else out at this time.
    avatar
    Chris

    Posts : 4904
    Join date : 2011-10-26

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    137/137  (137/137)
    Action Points:
    3/3  (3/3)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: The Tomb

    Post  Chris on Thu Nov 13, 2014 12:35 pm

    whit10 wrote:The tracks appear to be human and they disappear at the entrance....

    The tunnel is unfinished stonework, about 3' wide by 5' tall, some of you may have to stoop.  It looks like it goes on for about 20' and then turns into a room, you can't make anything else out at this time.  

    Ok, player to GM here....

    The rules don't specify how much area any given Perception check encompasses.   I want to avoid bogging the forum down with perception checks every 5ft.  So I would like to point out to the GM the following racial ability of dwarves (just another reason they are awesome).  Assume JT is moving slowly and carefully, so not incurring penalties for moving fast.


    Stonecunning: Dwarves receive a +2 bonus on Perception checks to potentially notice unusual stonework, such as traps and hidden doors located in stone walls or floors. They receive a check to notice such features whenever they pass within 10 feet of them, whether or not they are actively looking.


    You identified the passageway as "stonework", so I am going to rely on the GM to make any and all checks for JT.  JT has +19 for all stone and +22 to notice traps in particular.

    **back to the game**

    JT motions for the others to wait and he creeps silently ahead to peer around the corner.

    Stealth
    Result of the throw of dice "1d20 +13" :

    14 + 13 = 27
    avatar
    whit10

    Posts : 3697
    Join date : 2012-03-27

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    19/19  (19/19)
    Action Points:
    1/0  (1/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: The Tomb

    Post  whit10 on Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:12 pm

    you move slowly down the hall (though you accidentally kick a couple pebbles) you are also pretty quiet. There is a strong odor of sulfur. You see a larger room start to come into view. No traps thus far.
    avatar
    Chris

    Posts : 4904
    Join date : 2011-10-26

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    137/137  (137/137)
    Action Points:
    3/3  (3/3)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: The Tomb

    Post  Chris on Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:24 pm

    whit10 wrote:you move slowly down the hall (though you accidentally kick a couple pebbles) you are also pretty quiet.  There is a strong odor of sulfur.  You see a larger room start to come into view.  No traps thus far.

    kick a couple pebbles with a 27? wow, lol

    what does JT see in the room?
    avatar
    Robyo

    Posts : 2783
    Join date : 2012-04-29

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Action Points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: The Tomb

    Post  Robyo on Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:38 pm

    Chris wrote:
    whit10 wrote:you move slowly down the hall (though you accidentally kick a couple pebbles) you are also pretty quiet.  There is a strong odor of sulfur.  You see a larger room start to come into view.  No traps thus far.

    kick a couple pebbles with a 27?  wow, lol

    what does JT see in the room?

    Olivia is puzzled, but thinks it's another signal. "Funny, I don't recall him telling us the code for kicking pebbles," she whispers to Jim.
    avatar
    whit10

    Posts : 3697
    Join date : 2012-03-27

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    19/19  (19/19)
    Action Points:
    1/0  (1/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: The Tomb

    Post  whit10 on Thu Nov 13, 2014 2:16 pm

    yikes, my mistake. Sorry about the pebbles thing, I read that as an 11 for some dumb reason... you're as quiet as the dead.

    I will update for the room shortly
    avatar
    whit10

    Posts : 3697
    Join date : 2012-03-27

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    19/19  (19/19)
    Action Points:
    1/0  (1/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: The Tomb

    Post  whit10 on Thu Nov 13, 2014 2:25 pm

    This is what JT can see the outline of.... the room has a large pool in it that cuts the room in two.  You can't make out what's on the walls at this point (I have to reacquaint myself with Darkvision rules though)



    Last edited by whit10 on Thu Nov 13, 2014 2:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    whit10

    Posts : 3697
    Join date : 2012-03-27

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    19/19  (19/19)
    Action Points:
    1/0  (1/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: The Tomb

    Post  whit10 on Thu Nov 13, 2014 2:27 pm

    Sorry, for some reason my image isn't uploading... stand by



    Last edited by whit10 on Thu Nov 13, 2014 2:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    Chris

    Posts : 4904
    Join date : 2011-10-26

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    137/137  (137/137)
    Action Points:
    3/3  (3/3)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: The Tomb

    Post  Chris on Thu Nov 13, 2014 2:28 pm

    JT motions for the others to approach. He keeps his eyes and gun trained on the room for any signs of movement.
    avatar
    whit10

    Posts : 3697
    Join date : 2012-03-27

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    19/19  (19/19)
    Action Points:
    1/0  (1/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: The Tomb

    Post  whit10 on Thu Nov 13, 2014 2:30 pm

    I'm really sorry guys, I can't get the image to upload. Let me try when I get home tonight.
    avatar
    Robyo

    Posts : 2783
    Join date : 2012-04-29

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Action Points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: The Tomb

    Post  Robyo on Thu Nov 13, 2014 2:59 pm

    I can see an image: 4 walls, 2 of which contain hieroglyphics and two open doorways, with which I gather is the pool in the middle. Is there something else that's missing?
    avatar
    whit10

    Posts : 3697
    Join date : 2012-03-27

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    19/19  (19/19)
    Action Points:
    1/0  (1/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: The Tomb

    Post  whit10 on Thu Nov 13, 2014 3:53 pm

    you can see the image? ok, that's just weird. It won't come up on my computer at work.

    I guess we can keep going then... I'll just have to wing it until tonight, but please proceed.
    avatar
    Arcturus2

    Posts : 523
    Join date : 2014-03-12

    Re: The Tomb

    Post  Arcturus2 on Thu Nov 13, 2014 4:23 pm

    Chris wrote:JT motions for the others to approach.  He keeps his eyes and gun trained on the room for any signs of movement.

    Elliot will creep up slowly to where JT indicates..

    He has his rifle slung and pistol drawn in his right hand, the electric torch in his left. His right hand is laid steadied over his left forearm, with the barrel of his .45 pointed downwards and slightly out in front of him. The electric torch casts a shallow pool of light at his feet, sending eerie shadows up the walls immediately by him in the silent tomb.

    He casts his old friend JT a questioning look..
    avatar
    Chris

    Posts : 4904
    Join date : 2011-10-26

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    137/137  (137/137)
    Action Points:
    3/3  (3/3)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: The Tomb

    Post  Chris on Thu Nov 13, 2014 4:24 pm

    I can't see the image either, but if I click on "edit" or "quote" I can see that there is an image embedded

    url=http://www.servimg.com/view/18523270/92    img]http://i59.servimg.com/u/f59/18/52/32/70/encoun13.jpg[/img

    I took out the brackets, but this the above is present

    when I try to click on the image directly, it says that the website is blocked by our Network Admin for pornography, which is weird because all the other images on the other pages still appear as normal (other WoD, SW pages, etc)

    Rob - see if you can "save image" onto your computer and then re-post it into the forum.  that might help us figure out if it is a work issue for Josh and I, or a forum issue.

    this does happen sometimes, I recall 1 time with SW that I couldn't see images for a day or 2, but it usually self-resolves

    YUP - it's us, I can see the image on my phone, but not on work computer. Josh's same yellow hex map, with heiroglyph walls, etc
    avatar
    whit10

    Posts : 3697
    Join date : 2012-03-27

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    19/19  (19/19)
    Action Points:
    1/0  (1/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: The Tomb

    Post  whit10 on Thu Nov 13, 2014 6:43 pm

    It must be a work thing... I came home early (not feeling well) and I can see it just fine from my home pc.

    Game on...

    anyone in the room can now smell sulfur as well... it seems to be coming from the pool.

    The hieroglyphs depict a mostly standard scene in the life of the king.. but some reliefs show that something dark happened to him during his life. The scenes only go to that point.
    avatar
    Robyo

    Posts : 2783
    Join date : 2012-04-29

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Action Points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: The Tomb

    Post  Robyo on Thu Nov 13, 2014 9:11 pm

    Olivia steps into the chamber. She casts Detect Undead, centered on the pool first, then scanning the rest of the room.
    avatar
    whit10

    Posts : 3697
    Join date : 2012-03-27

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    19/19  (19/19)
    Action Points:
    1/0  (1/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: The Tomb

    Post  whit10 on Thu Nov 13, 2014 9:17 pm

    Olivia, none that you can detect...

    and just to get this out of the way and to prevent confusion, can I have Initiative rolls please?
    ... you are not under attack, I just want order of action.
    avatar
    Arcturus2

    Posts : 523
    Join date : 2014-03-12

    Re: The Tomb

    Post  Arcturus2 on Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:01 pm

    Elliot Initiative: 1d20+4 (4+4)=8

    avatar
    Robyo

    Posts : 2783
    Join date : 2012-04-29

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Action Points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: The Tomb

    Post  Robyo on Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:36 pm

    Olivia initiative: 9 + 4 = 13
    avatar
    MAS
    Admin

    Posts : 2379
    Join date : 2011-09-12

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Action Points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: The Tomb

    Post  MAS on Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:42 pm

    CJC initiative -

    Result of the throw of dice "1d20 +7" :

    20 + 7 = 27

    BAM! Wasted 20.
    avatar
    navyik

    Posts : 2697
    Join date : 2012-03-22

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    51/88  (51/88)
    Action Points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: The Tomb

    Post  navyik on Fri Nov 14, 2014 12:09 am

    9+4=13
    avatar
    Chris

    Posts : 4904
    Join date : 2011-10-26

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    137/137  (137/137)
    Action Points:
    3/3  (3/3)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: The Tomb

    Post  Chris on Fri Nov 14, 2014 1:26 am

    MAS wrote:
    BAM! Wasted 20.

    Roll(1d20)+5:
    1,+5
    Total:6

    pale better than the alternative in this case

    JT remains hidden in the shadows, weapons drawn, as stated earlier. "Perhaps I should go first and clear any traps?"
    avatar
    MAS
    Admin

    Posts : 2379
    Join date : 2011-09-12

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Action Points:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: The Tomb

    Post  MAS on Fri Nov 14, 2014 11:19 am

    Chris wrote: "Perhaps I should go first and clear any traps?"

    "Quite right, sir! We have you covered from here."

    The Colonel readies an action. Upon appearance of hostiles, he will choose a target and engage with his rifle.

    avatar
    whit10

    Posts : 3697
    Join date : 2012-03-27

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    19/19  (19/19)
    Action Points:
    1/0  (1/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: The Tomb

    Post  whit10 on Fri Nov 14, 2014 11:24 am

    Ok, you're still off initiative.

    Initiative order:
    Colonel Corbett, 27
    Olivia and CR III, 13
    Elliot, 8
    JT, 6
    avatar
    Chris

    Posts : 4904
    Join date : 2011-10-26

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    137/137  (137/137)
    Action Points:
    3/3  (3/3)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: The Tomb

    Post  Chris on Fri Nov 14, 2014 11:33 am

    JT will creep forward into the room slowly, checking for traps


    Stealth
    Result of the throw of dice "1d20 +13" :
    2 + 13 = 15

    Perception for traps and stone
    Result of the throw of dice "1d20 +22" :

    18 + 22 = 40
    avatar
    whit10

    Posts : 3697
    Join date : 2012-03-27

    Character Information
    Hit points:
    19/19  (19/19)
    Action Points:
    1/0  (1/0)
    Character Sheet:

    Re: The Tomb

    Post  whit10 on Fri Nov 14, 2014 11:39 am

    you do not find any so far...

    Sponsored content

    Re: The Tomb

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:40 am